Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guess who is taking Anthony Weiner back in again after his stint in prison? HUMA!

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 25, 2019 7:44 PM

His tanktop and shorts expose his supersexy arms and slim pins!

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 10:55 PM

Just goes to show how normalized heterosexual pedophilia is. It's just a weird quirk. As long as the vic count is low and the girl is not prepubescent, it can be forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2019 10:57 PM

R1 He is just full of testosterone which brings his his libido to new highs.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 11:06 PM

For his age, I'll admit he looks good

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 11:11 PM

He should take tips from cockgobbler and just not give a fuck about his sex life and nudes being public.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2019 11:14 PM

He always looked like he had facial wasting to me.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 11:21 PM

Why is he doing this so publicly? Is he hoping the media comes a-knocking and offers him big money for an exclusive interview?

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2019 11:26 PM

He's a total and complete narcissist R7 Of course he wants everyone to see him moving back home with his family like nothing ever happened.

And I think he gets off on embarrassing Huma.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2019 11:28 PM

I wonder if Huma still fucks him. Wouldn’t that be kind of degrading?

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2019 11:32 PM

When, exactly, would you expect he should move back in, R7 & R8? 2:47 in the morning? And with a stocking mask pulled down on his face?

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2019 11:42 PM

Is she on drugs?

No really, is she insane?

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2019 11:43 PM

Being Weiner's bitch must beat being Hillary's bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2019 11:44 PM

This time, he has really changed!

I know I said that last time, and the time before that; but this time it's really true!

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2019 11:46 PM

R10 I'm sure Hillary could lend Huma the money for some professional movers who could move her idiot husband's shit back into the family home without it becoming a paparazzi incident and bringing more embarrassment upon her.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2019 11:49 PM

The bitch Huma's sloppiness with her laptop somehow helped deliver the White House to the Turd. Hillary really has problem picking her assistants/staffers. doesn't she? And her husband and her campaign manager too. All incompetent.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2019 11:50 PM

[quote]Hillary really has problem picking her assistants/staffers. doesn't she? And her husband and her campaign manager too. All incompetent.

Yeah. So let’s put her in charge of the country after all her tremendous displays of great judgment.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2019 11:54 PM

Huma got bored of scissoring with Hillary and decided she needs some Weiner again.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2019 11:55 PM

I'll take incompetence over evil and stupidity R16

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2019 11:55 PM

Makes you wonder what he has on her because there's no way she's actually in love with him.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2019 11:57 PM

[quote] I wonder if Huma still fucks him. Wouldn’t that be kind of degrading?

If she's not fucking him she's an idiot. There is literally no other positive value he could add to her life. In fact he will continue to cost her her dignity and career. She BETTER be at least getting some good dick out of it.

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2019 11:57 PM

[quote]I'll take incompetence over evil and stupidity [R16]

That about sums up the election of 2016.

by Anonymousreply 21July 22, 2019 11:58 PM

Get your eyes checked. He NEVER looked good. He's ugly as fuck, inside and out!

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2019 11:59 PM

R20, that dick is trash. If she's still with him, it's for the kid, not the skinny dick.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2019 12:00 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2019 12:02 AM

[Quote]there's no way she's actually in love with him.

Have you met people? Love makes people completely insane. People have stood by people through worst than what Weiner has done because "but I love them!!!111"

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2019 12:04 AM

[quote]Love makes people completely insane.

In this case it's more likely they've remained married because you can't be forced to testify against your spouse in court.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2019 12:10 AM

[quote] Just goes to show how normalized heterosexual pedophilia is. It's just a weird quirk. As long as the vic count is low and the girl is not prepubescent, it can be forgiven.

He chatted with teens, not little children.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2019 12:11 AM

R27 The girl that got him sent up the river was 15. That's 2 years under the age of consent in New York. Stop making excuses for the piece of shit.

[quote]Following a report from the Daily Mail in September 2016, the FBI investigated Weiner for sexting with a 15-year-old girl. His laptop was seized and emails related to the Hillary Clinton email controversy were found on it, causing a controversy late in the presidential election. On May 19, 2017, Weiner pled guilty to one count of transferring obscene material to a minor. His wife, Huma Abedin, filed for divorce prior to Weiner's guilty plea. In September, he was sentenced to 21 months in federal prison. He served his sentence at Federal Medical Center, Devens, in Ayer, Massachusetts.[3]

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2019 12:15 AM

To me what makes it not truly awful is that it was only texting. Even when it was women his own age, it was only ever texting, never anything physical.

It's weird and still wrong but it doesn't give me a visceral disgust of him like I would have if he ever actually did anything to the 15 year old

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2019 12:18 AM

Will there be a sequel to that Weiner documentary?

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2019 12:21 AM

[quote]Yeah. So let’s put her in charge of the country after all her tremendous displays of great judgment.

Don’t be ridiculous — choose the stable genius instead!

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2019 12:22 AM

R29 He sent her dick pics. That's not "only texting".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2019 12:23 AM

She really is a glutton for punishment.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2019 12:23 AM

R32 Yea it is just texting. They never met up or physically interacted in anyway. What he did is wrong, but it's not like people her age never see pictures of dicks

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2019 12:28 AM

R34, Yeah, but his kid was lying next to him in the pics.

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2019 12:30 AM

Do you think he can be DeBlasio for mayor?

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2019 12:32 AM

R34 is working overtime to try to normalize sexting and sending dick pics to 15 year olds. I wonder why...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2019 12:32 AM

If there were any doubt about him using her...look at him making a big public spectacle of moving back in.

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2019 12:35 AM

R37 There's nothing normal about it. He went to jail and will be labeled as a sex offender the rest of his life. That's proper. What he did was a crime

But no, texting is not equivalent to actually molesting a 15 year old, which would be rape. That's obvious to anyone who isn't an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2019 12:36 AM

Sexting and sending dick pics is NOT "just texting" as you keep claiming. Much less when the person on the other end is a 15 year old. Why do you keep claiming this? You've done it several times on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2019 12:39 AM

It's literally texting though. I'm sorry you don't like the definition of words. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2019 12:45 AM

R20, Oh please. That's not good dick. If it were, he wouldn't have been desperately trolling the interwebs for tweens just to have some attention.

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2019 12:57 AM

He told the 15 year old (who was NOT good looking) that she had an "insane body." God, what a perv.

by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2019 12:59 AM

Thank goodness we have Trump giving us the best people r16...

Bitch please, attacks on Hillary have no teeth when the alternative was freaking Trump

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2019 1:01 AM

And Huma still has a career left ahead of her? Fuck that bitch, I wish I never have to see her rat-in-the-trap face again.

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2019 1:04 AM

At least he didn't get covered in tattoos while in prison.

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2019 1:08 AM

Speaking of careers, what is WEINER going to do now? He's a sex offender? What kind of employment can he expect to find? I think he'll probably try to get a book deal where he tells "his" side of the story.

by Anonymousreply 47July 23, 2019 1:16 AM

R47 Elites always take care of their own. Left and right. He will join some law firm or consulting firm or board.

by Anonymousreply 48July 23, 2019 1:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2019 2:05 AM

r47 r48 He'll get passed around just like cockgobbler. Then once he's done satifying everyone, they'll give him some cushy high paying job out of the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2019 2:30 AM

What Weiner did was wrong, but what Trump has done is so much worse. Hopefully Trump's victims will see justice some day.

by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2019 2:34 AM

Ya R51 Zero comparison between the two.

by Anonymousreply 52July 23, 2019 2:36 AM

[quote] Speaking of careers, what is WEINER going to do now?

Why, run for public office of course! I am sure the people of New York have forgiven me and want to see me in office again... just as women want to see my SMOKING HOT body and dick again on their cellphones!

by Anonymousreply 53July 23, 2019 2:37 AM

He and Huma would both be much better off and happier if he left her.

He needs to find some shameless, stupid young girl who will worship him and give him all the attention his narcissism craves.

Huma will never leave him no matter how much it damages her life, her career, the people around her, or the country by getting the orange lard elected. She won't do it, so he has to.

by Anonymousreply 54July 23, 2019 2:41 AM

Huma is pathetic. He will humiliate her AGAIN and humiliate their child, as well. Even if he could stop himself from doing it again (he can't), he enjoys it too much to never do it again.

He's repulsive and my pity for her is totally gone. I do feel terrible for the child, though, to be saddled with two mentally ill and selfish scumbags for parents. If they were my mom and dad, I would run away at first opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 55July 23, 2019 2:41 AM

She takes her son to school in a $4000 Gucci dress, which by the way looks hideous? How disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 56July 23, 2019 2:44 AM

Oh please, I know a married woman who’s banging him.

by Anonymousreply 57July 23, 2019 2:47 AM

Why aren't the links showing up? Ahem? I thought membership paid for not having to click through every link just to see it?

by Anonymousreply 58July 23, 2019 2:50 AM

Here’s one of his texts to the 15-year old:

[quote]'I would bust that tight p***y so hard you would leak and limp for a week.'

No biggie, right?

by Anonymousreply 59July 23, 2019 2:50 AM

Perhaps he’s good in the sack. That could be addictive no matter how ugly the partner.

by Anonymousreply 60July 23, 2019 2:54 AM

R59 - that's supposed to turn straight children, sorry - straight women - on? That's really a turn on? Because it sounds more like a condition that requires a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 61July 23, 2019 2:55 AM

R60 That has to be it. Narcissists are usually great lays. It's how they keep partners that put up with them no matter what they do

by Anonymousreply 62July 23, 2019 2:56 AM

he'll move to israel and become a billionaire...

by Anonymousreply 63July 23, 2019 2:56 AM

It turned Weiner on, R61. That’s why he did it.

by Anonymousreply 64July 23, 2019 2:59 AM

R48, he doesn't have a law degree, and even if he had one, his conviction would have got him disbarred.

by Anonymousreply 65July 23, 2019 3:02 AM

R48, he doesn't have a law degree, and even if he had one, his conviction would have got him disbarred.

by Anonymousreply 66July 23, 2019 3:02 AM

Fish gotta swim. Birds gotta fly.

Cain't help lovin dat man of mine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 23, 2019 3:06 AM

If Trump did what Wener did - Fox News would have non-stop 24 hour coverage defending Trump conduct

by Anonymousreply 68July 23, 2019 3:21 AM

Very big hands at R67

by Anonymousreply 69July 23, 2019 3:23 AM

Join what law firm? He didn't even go to law school!

by Anonymousreply 70July 23, 2019 3:30 AM

Who? My Aberdeen?

by Anonymousreply 71July 23, 2019 3:32 AM

He's gross enough so he's easily mistaken for one, R70. That or a politician. Just missed callings for The Ol' Weienmeister, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 72July 23, 2019 4:00 AM

R71, No - Huma Weiner. Humma humma hummina humma weiner. Weiner. Hum on that weiner...

by Anonymousreply 73July 23, 2019 4:06 AM

I remember reading the text msgs with one of the victims, he was complaining that he hadn't had sex in months.

Poor guy...Huma was busy with Hillary

by Anonymousreply 74July 23, 2019 4:16 AM

[quote]Will there be a sequel to that Weiner documentary?

This move looks like it could be the beginning of Weiner II.

For those who haven't seen it, the documentary is outrageous. You won't believe they let cameras follow them as they try to scheme their way out of multiple embarrassing messes. It's currently on Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 75July 23, 2019 4:22 AM

sorry I don't have 2 hours to waste on that asshole. I think it was on cable as well a while back, not interested.

I bet he will be working for the clinton foundation or the clintons will find work for him somewhere somehow...he's a Dem.

by Anonymousreply 76July 23, 2019 5:20 AM

Never forget: Carlos Danger.

by Anonymousreply 77July 23, 2019 9:47 AM

Just what is Hillary's deal!? How can she continue an unhealthy intimacy with Huma AND keep Billy on the side? She's lucky that the Russians cheated because she could then side step the indefensible weakness of her judgement.

by Anonymousreply 78July 23, 2019 10:21 AM

[quote]Elites always take care of their own. Left and right. He will join some law firm or consulting firm or board.

Executive Director of the Clinton Foundation.

by Anonymousreply 79July 23, 2019 12:40 PM

Anyone who refers to her as "Hills" was never her fan.

by Anonymousreply 80July 23, 2019 3:38 PM

[quote]The bitch Huma's sloppiness with her laptop somehow helped deliver the White House to the Turd.

Hardly. It's common to download emails onto your own laptop or PC, and the FBI knew about them for weeks beforehand AND knew they were copies of what they'd already seen, but left it until the last minute to throw the election to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 81July 23, 2019 3:43 PM

He can't possibly have anything on Huma that she couldn't simply confess to with a tearful interview. All she'd have to do is say he was blackmailing her with this info and people would believe it, because that is entirely the kind of thing Weiner would do.

by Anonymousreply 82July 23, 2019 3:49 PM

[quote]It's common to download emails onto your own laptop or PC, and the FBI knew about them for weeks beforehand AND knew they were copies of what they'd already seen, but left it until the last minute to throw the election to Trump.

If Hillary hadn’t illegally “wiped” her server to delete more than 30,000 emails, the FBI wouldn’t have been interested in the newly discovered ones on Weiner’s laptop anyway.

But keep on making excuses for her behavior which was careless at best, and criminal at worst.

by Anonymousreply 83July 23, 2019 3:50 PM

He doesn't need a gig except for PR purposes. Comes from a wealthy family. I assume that is one reason why Huma married him and stays with him. Oh, and because she likes being humiliated. Like others posters in this thread, I no longer sympathize with her.

by Anonymousreply 84July 23, 2019 3:53 PM

I sympathize with her because no one in their right mind would stay married to that creep. She gets nothing out of it. In fact, she looks worse and has a harder life if she sticks with him. Clearly there is something very wrong with this relationship, and she's not just sticking around out of greed or whatever conspiracy theory is being tossed around.

by Anonymousreply 85July 23, 2019 3:56 PM

There are media denials that Weiner and Huma are living together again....See below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 23, 2019 3:57 PM

People Magazine has issued a denial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 23, 2019 4:00 PM

Well shit, fell for it again, I guess.

The media did this last year, too, when Abedin changed the divorce paperwork to file privately, but the media said she'd withdrawn the divorce paperwork completely. That was a lie.

This was also a lie, because the new media is about lying to people to get clicks, especially if they can generate comments like "this is why all Democrats suck, Hillary is evil, Huma is responsible for Trump" etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 88July 23, 2019 4:02 PM

Perhaps they have separate bedrooms in their apartment. He's the father of her son. She might be mad at him, but she doesn't want to see him destitute. Perhaps she's letting him stay there until he gets back on his feet again, and their son is enjoying having his dad living with them again. (Any kid would be thrilled to have their family intact again.) Maybe she'll make him go to counseling while he's living there.

It's sad that he couldn't exercise better self control. He had a bright future. As a politician, he was a loud, obnoxious asshole. So, he had what it takes to fight back against the bullying Republicans. He screwed us all over.

by Anonymousreply 89July 23, 2019 4:09 PM

She's staying with him for the sake of the kid. I don't believe for a second she fucks him, she probably makes him get down on his knees and eat her pussy. She's making all the money now. He's still begging for her forgiveness. She likes to torture him...they are both sick in the head.

by Anonymousreply 90July 23, 2019 6:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91July 23, 2019 7:12 PM

Why would they bother to issue a denial through People if it wasn't true? If he's living there people will realize it within days, if not hours, so a denial is a waste of time (and the money paid to the publicist to do the work).

Besides, there are no pictures that show him moving in. You can't tell if he's moving in or out. If they have video of him on a date with another woman, where's the video of him moving in?

by Anonymousreply 92July 23, 2019 7:38 PM

"Oh please, I know a married woman who’s banging him."

Then name her. Whoever she is she must be pretty damned desperate, fucking a plug-ugly sex offender.

by Anonymousreply 93July 23, 2019 8:30 PM

The NY Post reported him being seen brunching with a "mystery brunette":

Sext-ual predator Anthony Weiner chatted about art during a cozy meal with a younger brunette at a Wall Street brunch spot early Saturday afternoon.

The disgraced ex-congressman appeared friendly and at ease with his mystery date inside a packed Westville, leaning in close to talk face-to-face.

But Weiner appeared to lose his sense of huma after making eye-contact with a Post reporter who a waitress seated by chance at the table next to him — close enough to nearly bump elbows with the selfie-crazed Democrat.

Their plates already cleared, the pair continued chit-chatting for another five minutes, until Weiner abruptly declared the two should leave.

Weiner wore a green T-shirt, blue shorts and aviator sunglasses. The woman wore a white dress and carried a pink purse.

He left carrying his smartphone in his hand.

by Anonymousreply 94July 23, 2019 8:51 PM

He actually looks much better at r91 than he ever has in his life. He's not a handsome man by any means, but now he's over 50 he looks good being so trim and in shape and so tan. Plus he looks much better in casual clothes than he ever did in a suit.

His problems in life seem to stem from the fact that he was butt-ugly growing up, and he was obviously told this to his face constantly. As a defense he developed an obnoxious hyper-aggressive personality, and became obsessed with sexting to get confirmation that women find him sexually attractive.

by Anonymousreply 95July 23, 2019 9:05 PM

[quote] —It’s better for their kid not to have to bounce between two homes

As myself a child of divorce, I consider that complete bullshit.

It's much better to bounce between separate homes if the parents do not get along. That's why people separate and then divorce in the first place: they do not want to live with each other and do not get along.

by Anonymousreply 96July 23, 2019 9:07 PM

He is still butt ugly. And made uglier by the odd expressions her gets on his face. In one photo his mouth is screwed up into such an odd shape that one observer said it looked like "a sphincter."

by Anonymousreply 97July 23, 2019 9:10 PM

R96 What do you think of the trend where the kids stay in the house and the divorced parents switch out? I have some friends whose marriage is breaking up and the wife wants to set up that system.

I’m guessing they have set up that kind of an arrangement. Only instead of moving back and forth, they’re both living at opposite ends of a giant floor-through apartment.

by Anonymousreply 98July 23, 2019 9:40 PM

Any chance I could get my $100 back?

by Anonymousreply 99July 23, 2019 11:37 PM

[quote] Why would they bother to issue a denial through People if it wasn't true?

The fact that they are both a bunch of fucking liars might have something to do with it

He denied the crimes he committed. Remember that?

by Anonymousreply 100July 24, 2019 5:44 AM

Don't be an ass, R100. There's a world of difference between trying to get out of a criminal conviction, and lying about something obvious that will be discovered anyway.

The media once again lied and you can't accept it. I know, how can the Daily Mail be so cruel as to lie to you? So unexpected!

He wasn't moving in. He was getting his stuff out and seen with another woman at lunch. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 101July 24, 2019 12:03 PM

I'll believe it when the divorce is final, R101. She has every weapon imaginable to take him to the cleaners and get custody. A woman couldn't ask for more ammunition in a divorce. And yet...

by Anonymousreply 102July 24, 2019 12:53 PM

Her life. Her choice. No judgement!

by Anonymousreply 103July 24, 2019 1:22 PM

How soon do you think Bill & Hill will be over for a foursome dinner?

by Anonymousreply 104July 24, 2019 2:41 PM

[quote] Her life. Her choice. No judgement!

Welcome to datalounge, honey, where all we do is judge people for their choices.

by Anonymousreply 105July 24, 2019 2:54 PM

And their looks, r105.

Let’s not forget the most important aspect.

by Anonymousreply 106July 24, 2019 4:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 24, 2019 8:13 PM

It's been reported in the NY Post that he's moving "down the hall" from Huma. They won't be living together, but they will still be in close proximity, I suppose so he can have easy access to his son. But aren't there children in the building? Wouldn't a sex offender be prohibited from living anywhere near children? This keeps getting weirder and weirder.

by Anonymousreply 108July 24, 2019 8:32 PM

R108 its not all children, that would be impossible to enforce. Sex offenders can't live near places children would frequent.

So like you can't live near a school, a playground, a camp grounds, etc.

by Anonymousreply 109July 24, 2019 8:51 PM

Embarrassed to admit- but he is sort of fuckable. But I wonder doesn’t Huma want a sex and love life? What about Anthony?

by Anonymousreply 110July 24, 2019 8:51 PM

I don't think he's "fuckable." I think he's pathetic. He needs constant confirmation that he IS fuckable, though, hence his nasty photos and sex talk. I think he's utterly detestable.

by Anonymousreply 111July 24, 2019 11:15 PM

He has a very nice body for his age I guess. And he's tall and has big hands. And he's very agressive and arrogant if you're into that

by Anonymousreply 112July 24, 2019 11:26 PM

No, he isn't "fuckable". His voice is awful too. Maybe if you're really desperate and drunk, put a paper bag over his head...

by Anonymousreply 113July 25, 2019 2:35 PM

Who would find him "fuckable?" Anyone who would think he was would have to overlook the fact that his face is indescribably ugly, he has a grating voice and is a sex offender. That's a lot to overlook.

by Anonymousreply 114July 25, 2019 7:27 PM

We all have our crosses to bear, r114.

by Anonymousreply 115July 25, 2019 7:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!