Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chelsea Clinton gives birth to her third child, a boy

"Jasper"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 26, 2021 12:34 AM

Bris in 8 days from now.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 10:45 PM

Her children have nice names.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2019 10:48 PM

Jasper is a nice name. My dog who lived with me in Dupont Circle when Chelsea lived in the White House was named Jasper.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 10:49 PM

Jasper is a fine name for a dog. Or a hipster little girl.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 10:55 PM

Jazzper

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2019 10:57 PM

Will he grow up to be a butler?

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 11:03 PM

My dog didn't.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2019 11:03 PM

If I had a daughter I'd call her Lily Jasper.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2019 11:05 PM

Don't mutilate the kid!

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2019 11:07 PM

Of course Jasper will be circumcised. His father is Jewish. And they're both tasteful.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2019 11:09 PM

What are the other kids' named?

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2019 11:40 PM

Time to stay home and bake cookies like a good Frum wife.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2019 11:42 PM

Charlotte and Aiden, I think, R11.

That's what my sister told me, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2019 11:45 PM

Chelsea must be very fond of shagging with her husband.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2019 11:47 PM

"Jasper? Could they come up with a more goyische name"

--Nana Mezvinsky

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2019 11:48 PM

Good for her. Next!

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2019 12:28 AM

Be a wise, civilized parent. Don't be barbaric and mutilate his penis.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2019 1:44 AM

It's not barbaric. It's a way of welcoming a Jewish boy into the Jewish people, R17. It connects him with generations of Jewish men before him.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2019 2:04 AM

Something about walking around uncut seems barbaric.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2019 2:07 AM

Chelsea is sure making a statement about hating life as an only child. I think she is likely a spoiled, unhappy woman who is not easy to deal with. Understandable - but I don’t envy her the wealth she gets and will inherit from her grafting parents. She’s had a life of superficial privilege but personal misery.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2019 2:44 AM

Circumcision IS fucking barbaric. Make a small notch in the skin to honor the ritual. Don't kill off all of those sweet, sweet nerve endings! If bullshit about "hygiene" is your scary issue, teach the kid how to clean his dick properly. How is this hard? It seems lazy to me. I find it abbhorent. Mary! Yeah, whatever...I do.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2019 2:56 AM

And yet uncut men still walk around with dirty dicks. R21

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2019 2:58 AM

*It is*, not *If*, sorry, seems you got my meaning though.

Wash your ass, wash your dick. Not hard. Pleasurable even. God forbid.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2019 3:01 AM

[quote] Chelsea is sure making a statement about hating life as an only child

Oh, for fuck's sake, Mary. Obviously, there can be no other reason for an only child to have three kids than to make a statement about the horrors of life as an only child. If she were planning on a Duggar-sized litter, I'd say you had a point, but three kids vs. one just indicates she's not making the exact same life choices as her parents, and so what? Who does?

[quote]She’s had a life of superficial privilege but personal misery.

And you know this how? I'm sure she'd rather her father had not been a very public horndog, but doubt that adds up to a whole "life of personal misery."

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2019 3:16 AM

At least they didn't name him Dupree.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2019 3:21 AM

Judaism flows from the mother. The kids probably aren't Jewish in any official sense.. Any photos of those kids? Chelsea's such a natural beauty, and he's so handsome, if somewhat highly strung I heard Sunday, whilst on the porch, fannin'.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2019 3:36 AM

No one needs three.

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2019 3:46 AM

Isn't three kids the average in the US?

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2019 3:48 AM

Though the average across US may be 2.7, the real breeders tend to be poor to lower middle class..The average upper middle class family has 2 kids. 3 makes a statement.

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2019 3:52 AM

[quote]Judaism flows from the mother. The kids probably aren't Jewish in any official sense..

According to Jewish law, Jewish identity is matrilineal. Chelsea is not Jewish, so neither are her children.

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2019 3:59 AM

R18. Don't hide behind religion. No matter what the reason, circumcision is still unnecessary and barbaric. And Judaism or Islam doesn't make it right regardless of some stupid fucking archaic, barbaric nonsensical tradition.

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2019 4:31 AM

The anti-circ freak should just die already. JFC nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2019 4:35 AM

Brit Shalom (a naming ceremony) can welcome a Jewish male into the fold without any cutting, as Brit Millah does. (the bris) There is no law in Judaism which bans boys who are not cut. Please stop the barbarism. The "anti-circ freak" is a hero advocating for the bodily integrity of infant males, which should be a human right. I applaud his efforts here. Furthermore to those who believe they are so well schooled in halacha, a woman who converts and raises her children Jewish, is JEWISH, as are her children. It is a tenant of our faith to not treat converts any differently, and we are explicitly called not to draw any distinctions. Reform Judaism also accepts patrilineal Jewish identity. I personally find these litmus tests of "who is officially Jewish" tiresome and antiquated. They are often comments posted by non-Jews as well.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2019 4:57 AM

^ tenet

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2019 5:00 AM

[quote]Furthermore to those who believe they are so well schooled in halacha, a woman who converts and raises her children Jewish, is JEWISH, as are her children.

A woman who converts according to Halacha is Jewish and so are her children. The rest is applicable only to those tripping over themselves to assimilate.

[quote]The "anti-circ freak" is a hero advocating for the bodily integrity of infant males, which should be a human right.

The anti-circ freak is exactly that. A bigoted freak.

[quote] I personally find these litmus tests of "who is officially Jewish" tiresome and antiquated.

Jews have survived discrimination, persecution, genocide and assimilation for thousands of years by following Jewish laws. You are not "evolved", you are assimilationist and disdainful of Jews and their laws as the anti-circ freak. No surprise.

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2019 5:14 AM

And you my friend R35 lack the grace to be dan l'kaff zechuss. (judge favourably, i.e. "the benefit of doubt, for the non-Jews here). I have no problem whatsoever with a Jewish male deciding to be circumcised when he CAN consent. I object to ritualised infant circumcision of all types, doctor in hospital, brit milah in hotel suite with a mohel (very popular with Reform Jews in London, Manchester, and New York, and S.F. here in the US.) I am hardly disdainful of Jews.... Please let us not conflate sentiments here. Simply because my Reform Judaism may be less strict than yours, makes me no less, nior less proud to be a Jew. Again, foregoing Brit Milah does not preclude a boy growing up to be Jewish. To suggest or add negative feelings/self-loathing is Lashon Hara. Shalom

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2019 5:44 AM

Burn!

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2019 5:50 AM

Jews have circumcised their sons even when the penalty was death.

And the uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken My covenant.'

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2019 5:54 AM

He hath broken My dick.

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2019 5:56 AM

Oh Christ, someone must have fucked her three times.

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2019 5:59 AM

Sorry R35/R38, but many Jews no longer believe this. I even know of Orthodox neighbours involved with Chabad who did not utilise their Rebbe's suggested plans for their son...The boy, now a near fifty year-old grown man is still Orthodox and intact. I grew up in Britain, and many of us Jews were not circumcised in the sixties and seventies. There is most certainly a pro-cutting dominant culture here in the States, amongst non-Jews as well. The Jewish community can be as broad and inclusive as you like it. It would appear you do not feel the same, however you should at least remain respectful. Judaism encompasses so much more than Brit Milah. I may not always be 100% Kosher (though my grands were) but I am shomer shabbos. Keep an open mind. Shalom

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2019 6:09 AM

^ meant to be for R35/R38

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2019 6:10 AM

Have all the babies you want Chelsea but if they're boys it just turns into a cut/uncut thread.

by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2019 6:22 AM

Who the hell cares about being connected to "generations of Jewish men before"? Take this conservative crap out of my gay forum.

And if circumcision was so great for men's health, then the life expectancy ranking wouldn't be filled with non-circ countries at the top and the US wouldn't be the developed country where people live the least.

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2019 6:40 AM

R44 No one cares. Your opinions won't change anything.

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2019 6:42 AM

How true R44, and sad as it is the U.S. has been slipping in all sorts of metrics concerning infants' and children's health. So little respect for the medical oath of "Do no harm". Bravo for your comments here. R45 your cynical and rather hopeless attitude is not shared by all.

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2019 6:47 AM

Pre-declaring this child's gender is literal violence! We can't know until this child self-declares shit's chosen pronouns!

by Anonymousreply 47July 23, 2019 7:14 AM

As long he or she does not say that he or she is a "they."

by Anonymousreply 48July 23, 2019 7:24 AM

R46 Yes, and your opinions will not change anything unless you have children. If not, then your fixation with boys' penises is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2019 7:25 AM

Yes, there are a small number of Jews who are now doing a non-circumcision ritual, but the vast majority of Jews still circumcise their sons -- even secular and liberal Jews.

Almost all British Jews are circumcised, too. A survey in the UK a few years ago revealed that 98-99% of British Jews are circumcised. (and you can see this with British-Jewish actors like Daniel Radcliffe, Julian Morris, Gregg Sulkin, etc).

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2019 7:30 AM

Do we know in what religion Chelsea's 3 kids are being raised? Were any of them Christened?

by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2019 7:41 AM

R51 Chelsea did convert, and her wedding a Jewish ceremony performed by a Reform Rabbi. I cannot conceive how their children would be "christened"???

by Anonymousreply 52July 23, 2019 9:17 AM

R49 Opinions change with education, community outreach, and with gentle yet persistent persuasion. (Especially close friends and family of child-bearing and rearing age) This is especially true when it is explained there are no medical benefits to the procedure, only loss of nerve endings and pain for the babies. I am quite active in many groups, Jewish and secular. To suggest I must have a child is ridiculous. In point of fact, an insistence to advocate for filleting infant boys' penises is the troubling and sick fixation, not the opposite. Natural is better, as G-d intended.

by Anonymousreply 53July 23, 2019 9:29 AM

R29, you seem to have stats, but anecdotally, I’m seeing more wealthy people having more kids. It’s a status symbol - you can afford more.

by Anonymousreply 54July 23, 2019 9:38 AM

R52, Didn't know Chelsea converted, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 55July 23, 2019 9:44 AM

According to Wikipedia, she's still Methodist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 23, 2019 9:47 AM

R36 R41 Jews respect knowledge of the law. Not overgeneralization and rationalization to disdain and dismiss the law. The Jewish community's "broadness" is based not on inclusivity of assimilationist nonsense but on how one chooses to exercise their free will to observe the law. Americans ignorantly relegate "Judaism" to simply another "religion" among many. The rest of the world is well aware the Jews are a separate and unique nation, culture, identity with their own laws, customs, and language. Thus the ignorance of the Jews of America about their own culture and history, the absence of appreciation of same, and the contempt shown for Jews and their laws.

R36 Dan lekaf zehut is from the Mishnah. The entire sentence is:

וֶהֱוֵי דָן אֶת כָל הָאָדָם לְכַף זְכוּת

(I will judge all men [bold]for the power of their righteousness[/bold].) You're quoting one of the many conflicting halachic principles that presupposes judging people who observe the law, not those who disdain and dismiss it.

by Anonymousreply 57July 23, 2019 9:58 AM

And in other news Trump gave birth to two new kids at the pool. Or where those his sons?

by Anonymousreply 58July 23, 2019 10:01 AM

R96 I stand corrected, as I saw the Chuppa, the Rabbi, and Marc's prayer shawl, obviously I was confused! Apparently according a Times article, they are raising their children Jewish

by Anonymousreply 59July 23, 2019 10:03 AM

R57, In Yiddish, the colloquial phrase imparts to judge favourably, and give benefit of doubt before passing judgement, as only G-d can truly judge. We may not always know what we think we know. This is how my Orthodox grandparents and my Reform Rabbi present "to be dan..." in one's everyday dealings with others. You are surely not righteous in assuming I have disdain for Jewish people or Halacha, merely because I embrace Brit Shalom, and not Brit Milah. Over-stepping, and suggesting or accusing the worst is not acceptable In my tradition, especially when it involves dissent over one aspect of faith. You ought to take a close look at yourself and your own life first and foremost. In Reform, there are many mitzvohs... One is not obligated to take on all of them. We choose those that we can do, and choose those we feel strongly compelled to oblige. I feel strongly against Brit Milah. This is between me, and other family members who have also not been circumcised, their parents, and our Rabbi. As one commenter upthread had ingeniously suggested, if you so strongly desire and still believe in the validity of a blood covenant, why not prick or nick and merely draw a drop of blood as is the practise with male converts previously circumcised in hospital? To destroy and remove healthy tissue from genitalia which serves biological functions goes against science, as well as my secular education. There is always a philosophical work-around with Halacha. That is why we have a history of over 1,700 yrs of Rabbinic Responsa. Though I have great respect for the RaMBaM, I do not share your apparent belief that a decision cannot be at odds with his interpretations. I am most curious as to your branch of Judaism, and your upbringing....

by Anonymousreply 60July 23, 2019 10:48 AM

[quote]To destroy and remove healthy tissue from genitalia which serves biological functions goes against science, as well as my secular education.

It is, however, the essence of Jewish law and identity. Far more so than ואהבת לרעך כמוך

Keep in mind that much of Halachic responsa and rabbinic interpretation has been based not on Jews living freely in their own country, but rather as second-class citizens and persecuted minorities in someone else's country. That has deeply influenced interpretation, especially in interaction with non-Jews and performance of the law.

I've always taken exception to Rambam's interpretations, especially the 13 Principles of Faith, one of which includes a belief in Hashem. Where he concocted that from has been a life-long discussion.

[quote]I am most curious as to your branch of Judaism, and your upbringing

Branches are for trees. I'm Jewish as a national identity, culture and way of life. You are an American first. Jewish somewhere farther down the line . !איך בין א ייד Full stop.

by Anonymousreply 61July 23, 2019 11:08 AM

Religion is so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 62July 23, 2019 11:39 AM

R61, I appreciate your being so steadfast in your resolve that you believe this to be a cornerstone of your faith, and I respect that. However, I simply believe we are of two different worlds and traditions. My parents and my siblings are Reform, though my paternal grandparents were Orthodox. I fear you are of the sort who doesn't believe certain "other" Jews are Jewish "enough" or quite possibly not even really Jewish at all. I am British, not American, and am in my fifties. My mother's family is from Ireland, whilst my father's hail from Poland, and Lithuania. I am simply attempting to understand where you are coming from. (POV, Worldview) I find you to be lacking in a certain Jewish cameraderie.... Certainly not like most Chassids, Masortim, or Reform. Charedi perchance? Why be so dismissive and obscure regarding your traditions and background if you feel them to be so superior?

by Anonymousreply 63July 23, 2019 11:45 AM

[quote]Something about walking around uncut seems barbaric.

To say nothing of smelly. And freakish looking. And Polish.

by Anonymousreply 64July 23, 2019 12:23 PM

[quote] I fear you are of the sort who doesn't believe certain "other" Jews are Jewish "enough" or quite possibly not even really Jewish at all.

[quote]Why be so dismissive and obscure regarding your traditions and background if you feel them to be so superior?

You are forced to balance living as a Jew in Britain, which has a long and horrific history vis-a-vis Jews (York 1170 anyone? Expulsions anyone?), which continues to this day (Corbyn/Labour Party anyone?). Part of that minority status is to adopt as much as practicable the local culture to feel less "alien", and to curry favor with the majority that you're just like them. (Of course if you have a knowledge of Jewish history, Brits don't think so and never will, but that's another story). That's what assimilation is all about. Slowly jettisoning your "alien" identity and adopting the local identity to the point where you destroy your own unique identity in a vain attempt to fit in. Akin to what the Tzars did by stealing Jewish children and forcing them into the Army to rob them of Jewish identity and make them good Xtians.

I don't care whether or not someone assimilates. It's woefully stupid, given Jewish history, but there it is. But please don't try to convince me that your assimilationist notions have something to do with Jewish law, culture or history.

I don't feel "superior". You only believe I do because you are ignorant about being a Jew. You look at being Jewish as simply a "religion", as an appendage, secondary to being a Brit. Therefore your questioning my "traditions" and what "branch" of Judaism I follow. I look at being a Jew as the foundation of what I am and my sole identity. My life as a Jew is expressed according to kavod av ve em (honoring (the teachings of) my Father and Mother) as well as the laws and customs of Jews going back to Moshe Rabbeinu and Avraham Aveinu.

by Anonymousreply 65July 23, 2019 12:25 PM

R65 Assimilation comes in varying degrees I should think. In the best of circumstances regardless of one's place of birth, any Jew ought to have the confidence and freedom to fit in with his society, and enjoy all the rights and privileges of citizenship. I highly disagree that for one to remain a Jew, or live a good Jewish life he must feel like an alien in his own country. I'm assuming you are an Israeli with very little experience of the non-Jewish world. That most certainly is a hindrance IMHO. I've lived in many countries and have always felt Jewish in every single one of them. My worldview is that being Jewish is an ethnicity, a birthright, as well as a practise. I'm very conscious of the perils of some assimilation, as converting to another religion, or losing one's identity and pride as a Jew, however I do not concur that the word assimilation is always a pejorative, as you so strongly feel. Some of us have survived as Jews by becoming more cosmopolitan, by gaining good secular educations, and by learning how best to get on with others who are different from ourselves. Embracing science when it concerns biology, and specifically the human anatomy allows for some of us to perceive this topic as a fundamental human rights issue. One can still have a Jewish soul sans Brit Milah. More interesting a question for you is how you came to be on the DL with your unwavering Ultra-Orthodox outlook. Surely you cannot be such a haimish feygeleh, for it would prove to be an oxymoronic existence, with much too much cognitive dissonance! Shalom, Kol Tuv

by Anonymousreply 66July 23, 2019 1:28 PM

[quote]any Jew ought to have the confidence and freedom to fit in with his society, and enjoy all the rights and privileges of citizenship.

Fitting in doesn't provide "all the rights and privileges of citizenship" as centuries of discrimination against Jews should have well and truly have illustrated to you. Especially in England.

[quote]Some of us have survived as Jews by becoming more cosmopolitan, by gaining good secular educations, and by learning how best to get on with others who are different from ourselves.

And have disappeared, lost to the Jewish nation, in one or two generations.

Those "cosmopolitan" Jews who "learned how best to get on with others" ended up butchered in the gas chambers of Auschwitz, Belsen, Dachau and Majdanik exactly like those Jews you characterize as "Ultra-Orthodox".

[quote] I'm assuming you are an Israeli with very little experience of the non-Jewish world.

Never assume. You will invariably err. I have far more experience with the non-Jewish world than you could ever imagine. And it is that experience, coupled with my knowledge of Jewish history and law, that has well and truly taught me that, first and foremost, I am a Jew.

[quote]One can still have a Jewish soul sans Brit Milah.

Jewish soul? More assimilationist nonsense. Milah is a commandment, the tenet of Jewish identity.

[quote]More interesting a question for you is how you came to be on the DL with your unwavering Ultra-Orthodox outlook. Surely you cannot be such a haimish feygeleh, for it would prove to be an oxymoronic existence, with much too much cognitive dissonance!

Now you're back to relegating Jews to simply a "religion" adding your own peculiar labels as to my "outlook". It is again an indication of your complete ignorant of Jewish law (and understanding of Tenach) that compels you to characterize someone you do not know and something you do not understand as a "haimish feygeleh" living an "oxymoronic existence". If you only knew how your ignorance again and again leads you to your erroneous conclusions.

וְנֶפֶשׁ יְהוֹנָתָן, נִקְשְׁרָה בְּנֶפֶשׁ דָּוִד; ויאהבו (וַיֶּאֱהָבֵהוּ) יְהוֹנָתָן, כְּנַפְשׁוֹ

by Anonymousreply 67July 23, 2019 2:02 PM

She got something new? I wonder if she just gave away the other children, that weren't so new

by Anonymousreply 68July 23, 2019 2:10 PM

R67 Lighten up mate! I was trying to provide some very much needed comic relief. I simply cannot conceive the idea of you as a gay man... It doesn't quite comport with your outlook.

by Anonymousreply 69July 23, 2019 2:15 PM

[quote]I simply cannot conceive the idea of you as a gay man... It doesn't quite comport with your outlook.

Due solely to your own lack of knowledge and prejudices.

by Anonymousreply 70July 23, 2019 2:17 PM

Jasper? You mean like the gay dog on Family Guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 23, 2019 2:22 PM

R30 Chelsea is Jewish by injection.

by Anonymousreply 72July 23, 2019 11:31 PM

To marry Josh Groban's mother, his Jewish father became an Episcopalian .

by Anonymousreply 73July 23, 2019 11:34 PM

Do any New Yorkers remember the Hasidic rabbi in Brooklyn who sucked blood from the penises he cut? The kids developed herpes.

by Anonymousreply 74July 24, 2019 12:11 AM

R74, only the Orthodox Jews perform the oral ritual.

The vast majority of Jewish boys are circumcised without the oral ritual, the same way non-Jewish boys are circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 75July 24, 2019 12:17 AM

Jasper DeKimmel Mezvinsky. I like it.

by Anonymousreply 76July 24, 2019 12:21 AM

On July 31, 2010, Clinton and investment banker Marc Mezvinsky were married in an interfaith ceremony in Rhinebeck, New York; she is Methodist and he is Jewish.

Her estimated net worth is USD $15 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 24, 2019 12:46 AM

Jasper D'Wayne Clinton

by Anonymousreply 78July 24, 2019 12:52 AM

And I can tell you, the vast majority of Jewish boys never undergo the oral ritual evah! At least the nice ones.

by Anonymousreply 79July 24, 2019 2:44 AM

Ugh - can we talk about implications of 3 potential Clinton heirs running for office. Sometimes DL is too focused on dicks for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 80July 24, 2019 3:45 AM

R79, I said that above.

Only the small number of Orthodox Jews perform the oral ritual.

The vast majority of Jewish boys are circumcised the same way as non-Jewish boys.

by Anonymousreply 81July 24, 2019 4:19 AM

[quote]Ugh - can we talk about implications of 3 potential Clinton heirs running for office.

With any luck they'll become failed hedge fund managers like both of their parents.

by Anonymousreply 82July 24, 2019 4:22 AM

NBC gave her $600,000 a year to do feature stories …, she didn't last the year.

by Anonymousreply 83July 24, 2019 9:55 AM

Chelsea Clinton has succeeded in making babies three times.

And Chelsea Manning has failed in committing suicide three times.

by Anonymousreply 84July 24, 2019 12:26 PM

That's just flowery nonsense, R18. The vast majority of men in the US and the world who are circumcised, are not Jewish. And what does that say about Jewish women? Are they disconnected from their ancestors, or less Jewish than a man? With that in mind, why do you need a bris for a Jewish boy to feel connected to the past? Isn't a naming ceremony enough? Why appropriate so much importance to something that only applies to half of the Jewish population as opposed to something like the Hebrew language, which can be enjoyed by all. Yet how many Jews in America speak or understand Hebrew?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85May 21, 2021 11:49 PM

I had a little dog in college named Jasper. Sweet thing.

by Anonymousreply 86May 22, 2021 12:26 AM

They were fucking in quarantine and couldn't go to the store to get rubbers!!!!

by Anonymousreply 87May 22, 2021 12:42 AM

Chelsea and Ivanka used to be close friends. I wonder what their relationship is these days.

by Anonymousreply 88May 22, 2021 12:43 AM

What are the odds Ivanka was using Chelsea? I doubt she is capable of friendship without ulterior motive.

by Anonymousreply 89May 22, 2021 12:56 AM

I wish them immense happiness, joyful holidays, and the distractions of all that one does as an extended family.

The Clintons are brilliant people, flawed as we all are, but they have suffered much at the hands of witch-hunting repukes.

by Anonymousreply 90May 22, 2021 1:05 AM

Did Hillary get his emails too?

by Anonymousreply 91May 22, 2021 1:11 AM

R90 Surely Billy boy victim will agree with you

by Anonymousreply 92May 22, 2021 1:12 AM

Jasper is about to celebrate his second birthday.

If you all bothered, you'd have noticed the link at OP is from July 2019

by Anonymousreply 93May 22, 2021 1:17 AM

[quote] Chelsea Clinton gives birth to her third child

But what about Chelsea Manning?

by Anonymousreply 94May 22, 2021 1:23 AM

Stink stank wink wank

by Anonymousreply 95May 22, 2021 7:03 AM

Who’s bumping Clinton threads again?

by Anonymousreply 96May 22, 2021 7:04 AM

DL called it years ago, again:

Chelsea Clinton can't stop fucking

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 22, 2021 7:09 AM

[R64]

Shows how much you know.

by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2021 7:26 AM

An unfortunate face on that one

by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2021 7:35 AM

“Jasper.” WTH?

by Anonymousreply 100August 25, 2021 10:03 PM

It's lonely being an only child. I can see why she wanted a big family.

by Anonymousreply 101August 26, 2021 12:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!