Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

No police at Disney World

No arrests means no safety.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 30, 2019 2:19 AM

I think they are hurting financially. They charge too much for the audience they need to attract. Wealthy America must be going elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 10:06 PM

I said this in the Toon Town thread: that entire brawling family (or, whoever threw a punch) should have been frog-marched through the park in handcuffs, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Now every scumbag who didn’t already, knows that Disney has no teeth. Just like every skell knows that CVS employees can’t stop you from walking out of the store with bags full of merchandise.

Everyone knows it now, Disney. You’re a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2019 10:10 PM

[quote] I think they are hurting financially.

I think you're right. There were a lot of articles last week about how "crowd control" is keeping their new Star Wars exhibit empty. That's kind of hard to believe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 10:13 PM

What a dump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2019 12:45 AM

Please don’t let them be black please don’t let them be black

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2019 12:55 AM

R5, I don’t know their race, but I was picturing white trash while reading the story. Hostile white trash.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2019 1:07 AM

WWKD

(What Would Kamala Do?)

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2019 6:47 PM

Orlando Sentinel gives the puncher's name as Jessica Grines of Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2019 7:45 PM

Is it even fun to go as an adult?

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2019 7:49 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2019 7:52 PM

Are there no Goofy Police? Have they not a Steamboat Willie Jail?

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2019 8:35 PM

Pic of Jessica Grines?

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2019 8:40 PM

I worked for them for 1.5 years, they are the worst, most greedy company there is. They under-staff their parks and their "security" staff are mostly seniors working part-time for starvation wages. I wish to God I could convey that message to people, it's frustrating to see them come off as this big, warm, happy place.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2019 8:42 PM

Here’s another picture of this evil white bitch. She need to go back to her trailer park.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2019 8:50 PM

That's the "cast member" R14.

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2019 8:56 PM

She was pushing buttons on the ride? Was she drunk?

Ursula should have sat on her.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2019 8:58 PM

nvm, forgot to scroll up.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2019 8:59 PM

Fuck the police!

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2019 9:00 PM

R15, I know. She probably deserved a beating.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2019 9:00 PM

Can't the costume and face characters double as security?

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2019 9:14 PM

Guess all those undercover Disney security stories on Reddit are BS. A few years ago I had a dream about a nuke or bomb going off at Disneyland. I felt it. It was quite scary. I don't want to go now. Now that I see how Disney Security apparently are plainclothes ex marines walking around ready to extinguish flames. Did you guys see how Barney Fife the security looked in the other ToonTown video? Good Lord.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2019 9:30 PM

R2 may be happy to see this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2019 9:52 PM

OP has clearly never gotten a speeding ticket on World Drive.

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2019 12:08 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2019 12:13 AM

No police at Disney World? This is a good thing. Maybe I'll go back. No police means a safer environment, fewer random shootings, fewer deportations, less fear, fewer arrests.

by Anonymousreply 25October 30, 2019 2:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!