Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise was 5 years older in the last Mission Impossible movie compared to Wilford Brimley in Cocoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2020 3:22 PM

That's just bizarre. Guess it goes to show you how differently people are aging these days. If that last Sex and the City movie had come out in the 70's or 80's, all the women would have been styled like The Golden Girls.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 8:53 PM

Tammy still looks so young, he must have good genes !

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2019 9:01 PM

Wigs and facelifts for EVERYONE!

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 9:05 PM

I hope Tommy Girl gets the Coronavirus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2020 3:53 PM

Yeah but Id have rather fucked Wilfred than Tammy ANY day.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2020 3:55 PM

I'm betting Cruise face to face with no make up on isn't nearly as attractive as he appears on the screen.

by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2020 3:57 PM

To be fair, if Wilford was only 50 in that movie, then he looked like absolute shit for his age.

All of the other actors in that movie were in their mid to late 70's, so he looked at least 15 years older than he actually was.

by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2020 4:00 PM

IVE SEEN PIX OF HIM UP CLOSE

HE NOT YOUNG NO MO

ITS ALL CAUGHT UP TO HIM....ALL OF IT.

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2020 4:44 PM

Tammy looks FANTASTIC for 57. I have to give it to him. Any cosmetic enhancements are paying dividends.

by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2020 7:38 PM

Tommy Girl has a great plastic surgeon

by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2020 11:13 PM

R7 He had the diabeetuus

by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2020 11:24 PM

I thought he was 61.....when will sci tol be a thing of the past, its energy is toxic.

by Anonymousreply 12March 2, 2020 3:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!