Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot guys who want to be dominated by dad bod guys (like me)

I'm 40 with a dad bod, lots of hair, and a decent cock. Lately I keep getting these younger hot hairless twinks who want me to fuck them deep and hard and some ask to be slapped around.

Do you think some of them were abused at kids?

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2019 8:01 PM

Yes, bet on it, daddio.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 6:29 PM

Maybe they would prefer you to have an indecent cock.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2019 6:30 PM

Why ask why, OP? Just be thankful and comply.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 6:30 PM

Those twinks must be watching to much Austin Wolf, lol.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 6:51 PM

[quote]Do you think some of them were abused at kids?

Actually, I think some of them are more like Mr. Garrison on South Park. They are upset that they weren't abused.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2019 7:07 PM

I was never abused yet have always loved daddies

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 7:15 PM

It as my fantasy in my 20s - so I totally get it. And no I wasn’t abused. Not sure what it was about - but I won’t judge it as sexuality should be a Freud free zone.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2019 7:15 PM

"I'm 40 with a dad bod, lots of hair, and a decent cock. Lately I keep getting these younger hot hairless twinks who want me to fuck them deep and hard and some ask to be slapped around."

And then I wake up from my reverie and realize I will always be alone and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2019 7:15 PM

I've always loved daddies but now I've crossed the 40 line, daddies don't even know I'm alive. Get plenty of messages from younger but I'm not attracted to kids. Wish more older men were into older men.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2019 7:41 PM

R9, that sounds just like me...except I still look pretty young so get away with it.

A few times, when I told a daddy my age after we had sex, he seemed disappointed. I guess he thought he was bagging someone much younger.

Just to keep the fantasy going, I just say I'm 29 now and they seem satisfied. Plus, with their cataracts, they can't tell anyway

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2019 7:57 PM

I love hairy dad bods. Op sounds perfect

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2019 8:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!