Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Suddenly, DershOfullofSHITZ sounds exactly like Trump.

Dershowitz said he has a theory that Boies is projecting. "David Boies has a terrible reputation for sexual activities and I've issued a challenge to him. And, look, I've had sex with one woman since the day I met Jeffrey Epstein. I challenge David Boies to say under oath that he has only had sex with one woman during that period of time," Dershowitz told Ingraham.

"He couldn't do it. So he has an enormous amount of chutzpah to challenge me, and to challenge my perfect, perfect sex life during the relevant period of time. He's doing it for money. He claims he's doing this pro bono, he's already earned enormous amounts in fees from the same people, and I'm sure he intends to earn more fees."

Dershowitz concluded: "So, I'm going to beat him and I'm going to beat him bad."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2019 1:28 PM

Ewwwww!

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 5:29 PM

I have a lot of respect for David Boies. He overcame dyslexia and memorizes an incredible amount of information. He was the lead attorney in Bush v Gore. DershOfullofSHITZ is the right name for him, he must know he is guilty as sin.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2019 5:30 PM

Thank you, Alan Dershowitz, for making us all think about your sex life.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 5:31 PM

He's had sex with one woman. I wonder how many girls.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 5:35 PM

Alan D is sounding more and more desperate, trying to deflect and accuse.

A innocent man wouldn't do any of that and Boies is a respected lawyer. He wouldn't take on anything like this unless there was lots of proof

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2019 5:39 PM

He knows he can’t do anything other than rage and scream about Boies to anyone who’ll listen. He feels that doing nothing makes him look guilty and has to do something, particularly with his wife being so involved and vocal.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 6:00 PM

“The indictment itself is fairly bare-bones,” Dershowitz told Piscopo. “From my point of view, the important thing is that it doesn’t mention me."

He went on to deny the allegations made by Giuffre while claiming that his passionate defense of Trump on “constitutional grounds” is why he’s being accused of taking part in Epstein’s underage sex ring.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2019 6:06 PM

Already posted days ago.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2019 6:12 PM

"Ewwwww!"

That's what the one woman he had sex with said.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2019 6:19 PM

And here I was about to make my late mother's famous fried creamed corn recipe, then I see Dershowitz's teeth @OP.

Now I simply haven't the heart (or stomach) to look at corn.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2019 6:49 PM

I'd like to see how all those complaining about Dersh's looks will look like when they are 80.

by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2019 7:01 PM

Hopefully when I'm 80 I won't be giving interviews forcing people to think about my having sex with young women.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2019 7:02 PM

I love the name - but maybe DerFullofShitz?

How does a smart guy end up being such scum? What kind of parents/childhood did they have to turn them into such evil human beings?

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2019 7:06 PM

Dustin Hoffman, Sean Connery, Rita Moreno are over 80 and they look a hell of a lot better than that ghoul.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2019 7:07 PM

DershOfullofSHITZ cuz he sho is full of SHITZ.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2019 7:09 PM

[quote] He went on to deny the allegations made by Giuffre while claiming that his passionate defense of Trump on “constitutional grounds” is why he’s being accused of taking part in Epstein’s underage sex ring.

Interestingly, there are numerous Trump defenders that AREN'T being accused of being pedophiles...so there's likely something here

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2019 7:19 PM

Suddenly?

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2019 8:13 PM

Ya, R117. He used to sound like a rational attorney, not an imbecilic POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2019 8:15 PM

Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2019 12:36 PM

There is a surprising similarity between Dershowitz and Miss Lindsey. Both were respected and then suddenly jumped on the Trump bandwagon and have gone off the rails since then. Wonder what made them change so quickly. I'll take Russian Kompromat for $200 Alex.

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2019 1:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!