Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be Kamala at the next debate

"I started school in a worn, torn dress that somebody threw out. Papa was a rolling stone; wherever he laid his hat was his home. And when he died- all he left us was alone."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2019 2:36 PM

Cunt, party of one, your table is ready.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 5:01 AM

She came from a better background than she'd like known.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2019 5:04 AM

Excuse me! As the only woman of color on this stage, I think I should be allowed to comment on this topic as long as I like.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 5:07 AM

I was born a coal miner's daughter in a coat of many colors that my mama made for me.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 5:14 AM

I was born a small black child........

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2019 5:24 AM

As long as she doesn't get all "I AM A WOMAN OF CULLUH" on us if we ask her mother to stop singing along at Broadway shows I'll vote for her!

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 5:37 AM

She has to go after Warren.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2019 5:45 AM

She can't go after Warren. Warren is in the other debate. She'll go after Biden again, double down on the "I don't think you're racist but..." accusations.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2019 6:09 AM

I'm the bouncy hair, hair flip, neck roll & hair sway, and general hair inertia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2019 6:13 AM

"Yes I excessively jailed my own people, and I LIKED it!"

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2019 9:19 AM

Senator Harris, what is your position on US involvement in Iran?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2019 1:34 PM

I am a corporate bitch who secretly has sex with Biden backstage before every debate.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2019 1:36 PM

"I was born in the back of a traveling show, Mama used to dance for the money they'd throw!"

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2019 1:40 PM

"When I was forced to sing 'O Canada!' all through middle school and high school, I was secretly singing 'The Star Spangled Banner' in my head. They were never going to make me into a Canadian! Never!"

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2019 1:41 PM

"How lucky am I that my Indian name, Kamala sounds like one of those made up names American ghetto blacks give their kids, like my momma was Pamela and my daddy was KaShawn, so they got Kamala. Can you imagine how screwed I'd be if they'd named me Geetha or Priyanka or something clearly Indian!"

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2019 1:44 PM

Another little baby child was born... in the ghettooooooo....

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2019 2:02 PM

Of course the rest of the debaters will all be terrified that she'll throw a racial bomb at one of them.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2019 2:04 PM

Se. Harris, were you really a disadvantaged child?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2019 2:26 PM

Mayor DiBlasio, what do you think of Sen. Harris' remark about racism in America?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2019 2:29 PM

Upon Biden’s nomination: “Lordy, it’s a White man’s world!”

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2019 2:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!