Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

God I love this group

it makes me feel like I'm not alone in the world with what I like I only know three openly gay people in real life I am from Idaho heartland and even though gays accepted here I really haven't got to meet a lot of other gay people it's really cool to be able to interact with people from all over the place on this group whoever put this group together good job

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2019 1:45 AM

Don’t forget me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2019 10:37 PM

Punctuation is your best friend, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2019 10:39 PM

I didn’t realize Idaho had a heartland.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2019 10:43 PM

Well, at least it’s not Norway.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2019 10:55 PM

You probably know that not all gays are as bitchy as some of the folks who post here. It's kind of our thing.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2019 11:03 PM

Idaho? YOUdaho!

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2019 11:19 PM

Greetings from Norway! Just remember, you aren't supposed to look forward to your lunch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2019 11:43 PM

had a business trip to Spokane once. A guy drove from Idaho to fuck me. He was nice

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2019 12:47 AM

Punctuation is everybody’s friend, R2.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2019 1:07 AM

I like voyeurism on DL ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2019 1:19 AM

[quote]I like voyeurism on DL ...

Who doesn't?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2019 1:22 AM

Do you feel alone when you're with your hetero friend and family, OP?

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2019 1:28 AM

Welcome, OP! :-)

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2019 1:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!