Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“The Other Two” (2019) is a Comedy Central Series that’s HYSTERICAL

You guys should give it a watch. You can watch it for free on the Comedy Central website or app.

“An aspiring actor and his sister Brooke, a former professional dancer, try to find their place in the world while wrestling with their feelings about their 13-year-old brother Chase's sudden rise to internet fame.”

The main character is gay and has a huge boner for his hot straight roommate that also randomly likes to make out with him and nothing more lol.

It’s a funny show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2020 7:25 PM

Love this show, OP. It's for fans of 30 Rock, Difficult People, Kimmy Schmidt

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2019 9:59 PM

I love when 13 year old internet famous brother releases a song in honor of his older brother being gay (and that’s ok). Very cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2019 10:00 PM

Yes, it's a great show. We discussed it here when it aired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2019 11:17 PM

It's a funny show, Momma like

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2019 11:32 PM

When will season 2 start? Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2019 11:45 PM

I thought the Asian teacher (who was in a couple of episodes) was kinda sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 1:47 AM

are they getting a second season??

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2020 8:48 AM

Yes, it has been renewed for a second season, although there’s a story in today’s NY Times that the first season had low ratings. Unfortunately, there is also this news: “ It was announced in February 2020 that Gideon Glick would recur during the second season as Cary's new love interest named Jess.” Glick is an incredibly annoying actor with a fingernails-on-a-blackboard voice.

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2020 11:05 AM

It was amusing, not hysterical. They never knew what to do with the hot roommate, who winds up sucking the gay guy's dick but gets rebuffed. I thought the nicest character was actually the sister's doofy ex-boyfriend played by Josh Segarra, who has surprising heart.

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2020 1:28 PM

I really hope this doesn't end up being a casualty of COVID. It had been renewed for a second season, but had production even started? I'm sure there are some complex corporate structuring reason for this, but it's a shame they don't have the show on any streaming platforms other than on Comedy Central's site/app, for which you need to be a cable or satellite subscriber to access. If they got it on Hulu or Netflix, while many people are still at home a lot, they could build up an audience for the eventual second season, the way that Schitt's Creek eventually did.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2020 7:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!