Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Question about the racism against the 4 Congresswomen

Reps. Omar and Pressley can, and should, point out racism against them. On the other hand, can Reps AOC and Tlaib claim racism when they are both white? I understand AOC is of Puerto Rican origin and Tlaib is Palestinian origin, but as far as their "race" goes, they're white, are they not?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2019 1:28 PM

Just block the race troll. He will only get weirder from here.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2019 8:03 PM

Sorry to break it to you, R1 trumpster, but racism exists whether you admit it or not.

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2019 8:22 PM

We should all be appalled at racism expressed by the President. It shouldn’t have to be directed at you, specifically. They will get to you, in enough time.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2019 8:32 PM

None of them look white to me. Maybe in Europe where they think Egyptians are white.

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2019 8:48 PM

Face the Nation has an interesting segment this morning stating that these 4 women have become the voice of the Democratic Party and how that will hurt us.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2019 8:52 PM

Maybe Face the Nation should have a segment articulating the dangers of having a racist, misogynist criminal in the White House and how this will hurts us.

Also poorly conceived tax cuts, ballooning debt, environmental rollbacks, foreign relations imploding. Focus on calling the administration out for #makingamericaworse

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2019 9:06 PM

I thought the same thing about AOC but I heard her identify herself as black.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2019 9:15 PM

Link, R7?

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2019 9:48 PM

They identify as WOC. I wouldn’t classify either as “white”, myself.

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2019 10:23 PM

"WOC" isn't a race, R9.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2019 1:10 PM

R7 Alexandria Ortega-Cortez is a proud and inspirational Wigress.

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2019 1:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!