Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you had sex with someone of a different race or ethnicity?

I’m white. I haven’t oddly

by Anonymousreply 116September 5, 2019 11:00 AM

I'm black. I've had sex with more white guys. I've only slept with two black guys. But there aren't many other black people around me.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2019 7:13 PM

[quote]I’m white. I haven’t oddly

Why's that odd? In general we're attracted to people like ourselves and just look at the gay "twins" couples.

And what about these two - they actually discovered they WERE twins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2019 7:17 PM

R2 that’s not normal and very sick.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2019 7:22 PM

R2 Hot! Not like they can get pregnant

by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2019 7:25 PM

That’s not hot. Seriously some of you are sick.

by Anonymousreply 5July 21, 2019 7:26 PM

R2, sorry to break it to you but that’s a fake news site

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2019 7:27 PM

I'm black and female; I've had sex with every major race, male and female. It was available to me. I was a very cute woman in my youth.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2019 7:27 PM

I have sex with a few Asians just to see what it would be like.

Just okay

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2019 7:27 PM

Some of my white friends are absolutely obsessed with black cock

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2019 7:28 PM

What do the black posters think about the racism on DL?

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2019 7:29 PM

OP just wants to start a race thread. ANOTHER race thread.

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2019 7:31 PM

I'm white and married to a Latino. I've had sex with many races. Have also dated many races. Latino cock has been my favorite so I put a ring on it.

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2019 7:32 PM

I'm middle eastern (male) and i've had sex with every ethnicity. It's mostly white people because of the city I live in, but most of my long term partners have been POC.

I do find a lot less interest from Asian guys for some reason. Maybe they're simply not attracted to me, which is fine, or perhaps they assume (incorrectly) that I wouldn't be attracted to them. Hmm

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2019 7:32 PM

I want to fuck all the colours of the rainbow, but they rarely want to fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2019 7:41 PM

[quote] What do the black posters think about the racism on DL?

I've only been using DL since 2015, but in my experience DL is not a racist place. There are some racists posts now and then but most of the time it's called out immediately. I wouldn't use this site if I felt racists usually prevailed here

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2019 7:43 PM

I'm white, and the love of my life is black. He's not the only black guy I've been with. I've only been with one East Asian guy. I've been with an Iraqi guy, and I considered him white, but it seems like some people on DL wouldn't agree (I don't care). I find many Southeast Asian men incredibly sexy and attractive, but I'm a faithful boyfriend, so I only enjoy looking.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2019 7:46 PM

I am an ordinary GWM who came of age in the 70s. I think I have slept my way through the United Nations.

Black men, black as coal, light as cream and all in between. Asian men, Japanese, Chinese and the dreamy Koreans.

South Asians black as coal with perfect Robert Redford features, handsome descendants of Moguls.

Ozzies, Kiwis, and all of Europe (including Lichtenstein and Begum) EXCEPT I have never willingly had sex with a Hungarian. It is a nation of untrustworthy chicken thieves.

Russians, Ukrainians (Ukrainians are better lovers)

Mexican, of course, and most of Central and South America. Brazilians are great but I prefer a solid Argentine.

And last but not least, Native Americans. There is something wonderful about a man dropping his drawers and seeing the telltale native American scrotum. it is a unique thing but it always bodes well. Some of my most passionate sexual encounters were with Native Americans (used to keep a tribes list) and I came to the conclusion it is because they are not hampered with western moral ideals. Same with Thai men. Pure in the moment man sex.

Uncle Mame of the World Sexual Buffet

by Anonymousreply 17July 21, 2019 7:48 PM

^^^A man whore for all seasons!

by Anonymousreply 18July 21, 2019 7:50 PM

I'd like to try more, but I'm in a committed relationship. I've always wanted to be with a black man. I find many of them very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 19July 21, 2019 8:05 PM

R19 Do you and the SO ever play around with a third?

by Anonymousreply 20July 21, 2019 8:10 PM

I've had white Northern Europeans, white Southern European,a few American mutts, Hispanics from Central America, South America, and the Caribbean, a black Haitian guy, a Chinese guy, a sort of middle Eastern guy who was mixed Lebanese with something else, a Jewish guy... I still want to fuck an Indian guy and some sort of Pacific Islander to complete my collection. Also maybe a Russian or someone from one of those *stan countries around that part of Asia.

by Anonymousreply 21July 21, 2019 8:12 PM

R20, unfortunately, no. He's a one man kinda guy. I do have my yearnings, but I'm too faithful to step outside the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2019 8:13 PM

R22 That's admirable. Maybe one day the SO might consider it

by Anonymousreply 23July 21, 2019 8:17 PM

Yes, but not a lot.

by Anonymousreply 24July 21, 2019 8:17 PM

I've had sex with all races. Obviously, sex with foreigners wasn't so pleasant since they didn't have their penis fixed/circumcised, but the domestic varieties were worth it.

by Anonymousreply 25July 21, 2019 8:42 PM

^^^Likes his exotic men to look just like himself.

by Anonymousreply 26July 21, 2019 9:17 PM

I've lived in DC for 4 decades. I was single for much of those first 20 years, and had sex with guys from over the globe in that time.

Perhaps the most 'exotic' was an Greenlandic Inuit. According to the 2000 Census, there were only 352 native Greenlanders in the US.

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2019 9:52 PM

I would like to have cocktails with R17.

I'm a white guy, and given a choice prefer sex with non-caucasians. But I'm also a woke white guy, so I'm only admitting that on an anonymous board where I can't be accused of objectifying anybody on the basis of race.

by Anonymousreply 28July 21, 2019 9:57 PM

R25 This is what makes foreigners hotter in my opinion. Circumcised dick is so boring and overrated.

by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2019 10:06 PM

What’s a tell-tale Native American scrotum?

by Anonymousreply 30July 21, 2019 10:12 PM

Yes, black, Latino, Asian - I’ve done them all. Especially Latino.

by Anonymousreply 31July 21, 2019 10:25 PM

A few black men and one Asian.

by Anonymousreply 32July 21, 2019 10:36 PM

Chinese, Korean, Filipino, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Sri Lankan, American Indian, East Indian, Mexican, Black, Italian, Spanish, Lebanese, Iraqi

by Anonymousreply 33July 21, 2019 10:58 PM

I'm white. Have done mostly black and hispanic. Also asian, indian, american indian, white and a few I'm not sure of.

by Anonymousreply 34July 21, 2019 11:14 PM

r30, I'll try to find a picture but imagine low hangers in a thick bag with many vertical folds.

Once you see it, you know it.

by Anonymousreply 35July 21, 2019 11:23 PM

I've had sex with a variety of men from different countries. If you turned off the lights I bet I couldn't tell one from the others. For me, I like having sex with men. I don't care where they or their ancestors came from.

by Anonymousreply 36July 21, 2019 11:24 PM

I am fish belly white and have done it with a lot men from a world of different cultures and ethnicities. There is something nice that can be said about all of them. Latin men can be so beautiful. Indian men are extraordinarily sensual.

by Anonymousreply 37July 21, 2019 11:30 PM

"a man dropping his drawers and seeing the telltale native American scrotum."

What does it look like r12?

by Anonymousreply 38July 21, 2019 11:33 PM

I mean, r17.

by Anonymousreply 39July 21, 2019 11:34 PM

I'm white and my husband is blatino. I like them the best. They're black, they speak Spanish, sigh...

by Anonymousreply 40July 21, 2019 11:39 PM

Asians and Latinos with no issue whatsoever, very sweet guys.

by Anonymousreply 41July 21, 2019 11:45 PM

Oh goodness, I’ve slept with all kinds and types and I enjoyed them all. I don’t fetishize after one race or nationality I’ve just been willing to explore. There are some similar sometimes in sexual behaviors race and nationalities but that’s what makes it interesting. What I was most surprised about was in New York when white guys would ask me if I’d ever have sex with a black man and my answer was I already had many times. I was shocked by the number of guys who said they would never do that. It seemed like it was beyond a state of preference and more of a prejudice.

by Anonymousreply 42July 21, 2019 11:51 PM

White guy here- Every race and most ethnicities but mostly latino. I've had great sex with at least every member of every group. I wanted to taste the rainbow and I did. My preference, though, has always been for blonde/blue surfer types with a baseball player body.

by Anonymousreply 43July 22, 2019 12:00 AM

Yes. Can you believe it ?

by Anonymousreply 44July 22, 2019 12:04 AM

Being a top I’ve never seen a black dick in person. But the number of Asian and Latino bottoms who have swallowed my dick are countless. Those were the days.

by Anonymousreply 45July 22, 2019 12:06 AM

r45 Do you not suck cock? Do tops not suck dick? You can be with a black guy without fucking him. Just blow him.

The one thing I hate about being gay is the top/bottom thing. We already fish in such a small pond but it gets cut almost in half when you sort out top vs bottoms. I'm fairly vers but I have to really be in the mood to bottom. It is a lot of work. I think this is why so many of us end up alone. What if I were a top who fell in love with a top and vice versa? Since I don't bottom often, I've lost loves over it. Fucking sucks.

by Anonymousreply 46July 22, 2019 12:10 AM

R46

IMO, 70% of gay men are 'bottom' or what is now referred to as 'versatile bottom'

25% are 'versatile top'

5% are exclusively top

by Anonymousreply 47July 22, 2019 12:16 AM

What I mean is gay men who are top or mostly top rule. It's like being a good looking 40 year old single surgeon with a great personality who is looking for a wife; the world is your oyster doc !

by Anonymousreply 48July 22, 2019 12:18 AM

Im white, sex with mostly similiar to me guys except 2 black guys. They were both way way better in bed than any other guys Ive been with.

by Anonymousreply 49July 22, 2019 12:22 AM

[quote]What do the black posters think about the racism on DL?

i'm white, but my guess would be:

"stupid shit crackers do"?

by Anonymousreply 50July 22, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote]Obviously, sex with foreigners wasn't so pleasant since they didn't have their penis fixed/circumcised,

what a fucking idiot

by Anonymousreply 51July 22, 2019 12:28 AM

[quote] I've only been using DL since 2015, but in my experience DL is not a racist place. There are some racists posts now and then but most of the time it's called out immediately. I wouldn't use this site if I felt racists usually prevailed here

Lies. It’s here and it’s pervasive. You choose to ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 52July 22, 2019 12:39 AM

R50

You think only white people might have a racist thought or be racist ? Or is it only when it comes from someone white that you take issue with it ?

by Anonymousreply 53July 22, 2019 12:50 AM

I’m an equal opportunity sexer. Lots of different races and body types.

by Anonymousreply 54July 22, 2019 12:55 AM

Not fatties though. Yuck.

R54

by Anonymousreply 55July 22, 2019 12:56 AM

r38, in Advocate Men V1 #6 There is a half Shawnee guy named Paul Brandt.

It is subtle but in person it is a noticeable occurrence.

by Anonymousreply 56July 22, 2019 1:48 AM

my fuck buddy is Asian (Taiwanese) and he is beautiful

and he takes my cock like a champ

by Anonymousreply 57July 22, 2019 2:09 AM

I did all white until I moved to NYC a decade and now I terrify my parents with my boyfriends of color

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2019 10:33 AM

My friend is actively trying to have sex with men from as many countries as possible

He’s up to about 35

by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2019 10:35 AM

OP Wake the fuck up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 24, 2019 10:37 AM

A friend in London recently took it upon himself to have sex with a guy from every country in South America. He managed to tick off eleven countries within a few months, but then took forever to find a Surinamese top.

by Anonymousreply 61July 24, 2019 3:47 PM

[quote] You think only white people might have a racist thought or be racist ? Or is it only when it comes from someone white that you take issue with it ?

Nice to see that miserable cunt KELT is still around stinking the place up with his white supremacist racist bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 62July 24, 2019 6:20 PM

Do gays from all over the world have sex the same way

by Anonymousreply 63July 24, 2019 6:56 PM

I'm Irish. One Mexican (tinymeat) and one Syrian (huge cock).

by Anonymousreply 64July 24, 2019 7:02 PM

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who took pride in my conquests across the globe. The kind of thing I would add up while on a long plane ride, looking at the map of the world in the flight magazine. England, Canada, Mexico, were the most obvious but I like that I had Italian (in Amsterdam), South African, Dutch, and more. Most unusual: probably Algerian.

by Anonymousreply 65July 24, 2019 7:38 PM

R17 writes bad fan fiction in their spare time.

by Anonymousreply 66July 24, 2019 8:12 PM

I'm caucasian. I've been with other caucasians, Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Malaysian), and Latinos (Mexican, Argentinian, Chilean). I had the time of my life fucking those tight and hungry little Asian asses and came *buckets* having my cock sucked by those hung Latinos. In one such instance, my Argentinian boyfriend relentlessly sucked me off six times in the car while we were on a 5-hour road trip, completely draining my fat balls to the point of exhaustion. That clinched it. We're married now, monogamous, and have been together for more than 12 years.

by Anonymousreply 67July 24, 2019 8:26 PM

You're all doing God's work.

by Anonymousreply 68July 24, 2019 10:13 PM

When I lived in the States I took it upon myself to have sex with a guy from each state, then narrowed it to race, as well as marking off countries of the globe.

Had to travel to the Middle East to get all the various countries.

by Anonymousreply 69July 24, 2019 11:26 PM

Yes. And in about 15 minutes again.

by Anonymousreply 70July 24, 2019 11:38 PM

I'm not sure if this counts, but I'm very light skinned Latino while my first guy was a much darker Latino. (He was also married and publicly straight but that's another matter.)

Here's me feeling his ass:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 24, 2019 11:47 PM

I'm white and I've sampled men of all races on Earth, and I haven't had to leave my home city of Houston to do it. By numbers, Latinos come in first, followed by blacks and Asians, then whites. I find having sex with a man of a different race more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 72July 25, 2019 12:03 AM

I was a late gay bloomer. I started with guys at 28. I always pictured and fantasized about white guys like me. I’m white and wanted white guys. I lived in LA when I started having sex with guys and I mostly got attention from Latin guys. I banged a couple of white guys, a couple Asian guys, two Indian guys, and the rest were Latino. After 15 years I am still together with my first real boyfriend, now husband: a Mexican born man. He’s so hot. I love him.

by Anonymousreply 73July 25, 2019 8:01 AM

R71 from the looks of your hand and his ass, he's not much darker than you. And you're BOTH latino, so what the hell does your story have to do with this thread?

by Anonymousreply 74July 25, 2019 9:33 AM

[Quote]And you're BOTH latino, so what the hell does your story have to do with this thread?

R74 Some latinos are of European descent, others are of African descent, and others also of native indian descent. But when they immigrate to the United States, they all become classified as latino, despite their racial origins.

by Anonymousreply 75July 25, 2019 9:51 AM

Hot is hot, so race matters not to me.

by Anonymousreply 76July 25, 2019 9:52 AM

I'm a mixed black and I've had sex with all of the known races, but not all of the ethnic groups [italic]within[/italics] those races. Well, not yet.

by Anonymousreply 77July 25, 2019 9:56 AM

R74 No, he's indeed much darker and as someone said above US racial categories are stupid. For an Anglo, we may be all wogs or whatever but within Latino communities there are social divisions brought about by differences in pigmentation, similar to the tensions that exist between white Anglos and African Americans.

by Anonymousreply 78July 25, 2019 10:07 AM

[quote]so what the hell does your story have to do with this thread

R74 It doesn't have to do anything with this thread, R71's pic is fucking hot!

by Anonymousreply 79July 25, 2019 11:48 AM

R78 then you both must look very different from the pic, because there's not much difference in the pic.

by Anonymousreply 80July 26, 2019 4:12 AM

r80 Not sure why you're so focused on that. Anyway, it's a blurry picture in a poor-lit room. Move on now?

by Anonymousreply 81July 26, 2019 5:12 AM

Yes.

However, I am unrepentantly ageist. Have been all my life. Under 45, no chance.

When I was in my 20s and 30s I occasionally tried being with men my own age. After all, people constantly told me it would be better for me in the future. Bored the shit out of me. Fine as friends but wouldn’t want to fuck ‘em.

by Anonymousreply 82July 26, 2019 5:49 AM

I had an Indian American FB and the chemistry was off the charts for me.

He was my first taste of tanned skin. I’ve never looked back

by Anonymousreply 83July 26, 2019 6:41 PM

did a lot of international traveling for my job, and one of the greatest benefits was being able to sample the local offerings, never missed a chance.

by Anonymousreply 84July 27, 2019 12:13 AM

I’ve had sex in Germany but I’m a white American so does that count?

by Anonymousreply 85July 29, 2019 12:43 PM

[QUOTE]My friend is actively trying to have sex with men from as many countries as possible

Have you recommended Haiti ?

by Anonymousreply 86July 29, 2019 2:22 PM

I’ve had sex with every race. There are hotties in every color.

by Anonymousreply 87July 29, 2019 2:46 PM

Yes, a Latin college student. We hooked up at the gym. He had a long cock, silky pubes and the softest lips I've ever kissed. He was a great kisser. I'm white and was 50 at the time. He must have had a thing for Daddies.

by Anonymousreply 88July 29, 2019 3:06 PM

The majority of my sexual experiences have been with men of color, not white. Latinos and Asians, mostly. I especially love sucking Latin guys and swallowing their cum, and fucking Asian guys until they cry and shoot their loads.

by Anonymousreply 89July 30, 2019 1:43 PM

I never considered men of color until I moved to NYC. Now, I’ve found heaven

by Anonymousreply 90July 30, 2019 1:56 PM

I'm a white guy usually into white guys, but black guys can be sexy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 91July 30, 2019 3:17 PM

I usually don’t have sex with ethnic guys but I’ve had Latinos, Arabs, and East Indian-American fuck buddies who was far more fun than the white guys Ive been with

by Anonymousreply 92July 30, 2019 3:34 PM

GWM. Have had sex with all races bar African Americans, only because the are pretty uncommon down under. Wouldnt say no if a slim fem one crossed my path. Managed a Latino while in Argentina. Have been with a number of Asians, they really are lovely

by Anonymousreply 93July 30, 2019 3:40 PM

White Australian here. There's plenty of beautiful Asian guys here in Sidney. Negroes, not so much. I'm looking forward to my first taste.

by Anonymousreply 94July 30, 2019 4:30 PM

R93 and R94 what about the local Aboriginals?

by Anonymousreply 95July 30, 2019 5:17 PM

I’m Asian and I’ve done it with whites, Asians, Latinos, blacks, Arabs, biracials. My libido is color blind. I

by Anonymousreply 96July 30, 2019 5:24 PM

R95 I'm from New Zealand. Yes I have slept with several dozen Maori/part Maori men

by Anonymousreply 97July 30, 2019 5:45 PM

I'm white, but white men generally don't turn me on. I love sucking the thick, uncut meat of a swarthy, masculine Latino man or plowing the tight and tender little ass of a smooth Japanese man. So, yeah, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 98September 5, 2019 3:29 AM

In my long-passed youth, I was accused of being the Fucking United Nations who saw the world on my back.

by Anonymousreply 99September 5, 2019 3:31 AM

I'm white. I've had sex with a few black guys.

And I enjoyed it!!!

by Anonymousreply 100September 5, 2019 3:36 AM

R96 an asian top?

by Anonymousreply 101September 5, 2019 3:37 AM

Where do you live OP? Do you get out much?

by Anonymousreply 102September 5, 2019 4:25 AM

I've had black, asian, and latino. When I was in Alaska, I had the opportunity to sleep with an Eskimo - seriously, no shit. But it was more of a chance to say that I did than that I really wanted to, so I thought better and didn't do it.

I still would have loved to have had Eskimo in my history, but I guess I'm a good person and don't use people.

by Anonymousreply 103September 5, 2019 4:37 AM

R103 What's the most exotic or unusual ethnicity you've slept with?

by Anonymousreply 104September 5, 2019 4:43 AM

R103 Eskimo is an antiquated and borderline racist term, like negro. They're officially known as Inuit, generally, and then by their specific community (Aleut, Iñupiat, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 105September 5, 2019 5:07 AM

I fucked a guy from Brunei about 15 years ago, and it was not a savory experience. He had that condition where the foreskin wouldn't slide back, so his cockhead reeked like pickles and vomit. As much as I love sucking cock, I just couldn't with him.

by Anonymousreply 106September 5, 2019 5:11 AM

R105 - yes, I know that. He actually said, no, I'm Eskimo. Here's from Wikipedia:

"In Alaska the term Eskimo is commonly used, because it includes both Yupik and Iñupiat. Inuit is not accepted as a collective term and it is not used specifically for Iñupiat (although they are related to the Canadian Inuit peoples)."

by Anonymousreply 107September 5, 2019 5:14 AM

First Nations

by Anonymousreply 108September 5, 2019 5:19 AM

R103 I suppose different people do prefer it one way or another even from the same background. My best friend is Aleut and had admonished me years ago about using Inuit instead when I dropped the word Eskimo. Now, I'm going to be all fuzzbungled over this shit.

by Anonymousreply 109September 5, 2019 5:21 AM

R109 - yep, I totally understand. I asked this guy - isn't Eskimo offensive? And he said no - he's not Inuit and that's not the same in Alaska.

We try to be the least offensive - but we need to let people tell us instead of assuming sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 110September 5, 2019 5:51 AM

Just say You People. They keep changing their names every other day.

by Anonymousreply 111September 5, 2019 5:53 AM

R111 = Ross Perot

by Anonymousreply 112September 5, 2019 6:02 AM

Oh my, r7, your post caused some stirrings "down there." Wow.

by Anonymousreply 113September 5, 2019 6:14 AM

R106 Wow! He sounds nasty. Do you have his number? Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 114September 5, 2019 8:51 AM

I'm a white mostly top guy, and yes I have had sex with guys of different races and ethnicities, but not as much as I'd like - muscle Asian guys and Brazilians, quite a few different nationalities but mostly white.

I would definitely have been up for sex with black guys, during my slut phase as a twink, built black guys only wanted to fuck me (not gonna happen) and as a muscle cub slim femme black guys want to be fucked and they aren't my type regardless of race.

I think some Indian/Pakistani men are super hot. There's a British Pakistani guy who works on my floor but in a different department who is super fucking hot, handsome face and he's BUFF as FUCK. I'd be concerned that he had a very hairy butt and hole though.

by Anonymousreply 115September 5, 2019 9:39 AM

R115. As a Brit (UKGuy) who I'll presume is uncut, so how much does a foreskin or lack thereof affect your sexual attraction with Pakistanis? Is it hot because it's different that they're cut? Or are you a total top who pays no mind to dick skin whether existent or not? I ask for a reason:

I'm an uncut American born to French and Italian immigrants. Despite a high circumcision rate in the States, I grew up around uncut cock; dad, grand pere, brothers, cousins, uncles. First time I saw a circumcised penis was my neighbor's while he was peeing by the lake. I nearly passed out in sympathy over how mangled, scarred, and dried out it looked. To this day, despite living in circumcised heaven (USA) I can't have a satisfying sexual relationship with a cut guy. Maybe a one off but nothing long term without a normal natural penis.

Yes, I'm off topic and I should start a new thread on this but discussions evolve. Deal with it. 😜

by Anonymousreply 116September 5, 2019 11:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!