Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

#WaxMyBalls

It seems The Economist was one of the first mainstream outlets to discuss JY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 23, 2019 1:03 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2019 1:25 PM

A decison on the topless female children swimming with adults (parents banned), the new project pushed by JY, has been kicked down the road to September. When will JY end up behind bars? So creepy and obviously dangerous. That said. Stef-on-knee seems teflon, except for that setting a house fire with the wife and kids inside thing.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2019 1:27 PM

Stefonknee seems pitiable in a way. JY is dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2019 5:22 PM

Steffy set a house on fire with his wife and children inside, pretty fucking dangerous.

JY seems to be quite emotional, you know how women are. /s A radio interview and the poor dear went verklempt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2019 2:10 AM

Jessica changed her name publically just this year, per her own interview.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2019 2:13 AM

The Irish interviewer is brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2019 2:15 AM

Jessica sounds just like I thought he would.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2019 2:44 AM

When you make Alex Jones look sane:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2019 2:52 AM

Part 2 (starts at 1:03:40)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2019 2:55 AM

Do I hear the tiniest violin in the world?

Jesus? He had nothing to say about ball waxing or sexual coercion. In fact, he was respectful of women, unlike some of those who identify as one. Hmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2019 4:31 AM

Wax My Balls! I love this. It cuts through all the “brave and stunning” PR and revels JY for exactly the person they are.

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2019 1:33 PM

O, Canada.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 24, 2019 2:57 PM

Dangerous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2019 5:06 AM

She looks like Brooke Lynn Heights’ fat aunt.

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2019 6:15 AM

r13 photo caption- "Pull me finga!"

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2019 6:51 AM

That Irish interview was brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2019 8:12 AM

Agree, R16. JY hanging up and going incog with phone turned off is hilarious. It all would be, but for the perved on minors, women who lost their businesses and way to support their families, etc.

JY is not right in the head. Terrorizing people, obsessing about 5th graders and tampon use, constant misuse of the legal system, etc, paint a damning picture.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2019 2:37 AM

There really is a war on women, this is astonishing action by the UN.

Fear it is not going to be so great for gay men in reality, and poor lesbians always seem to be targeted.

The Trojan horse should be readily visible to anyone paying attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2019 1:16 PM

OMG, the UN just erased the word "women" and used Gays and Lesbians to excuse it. As if somehow being gay doesn't necessarily identify you as a male or female...

Fuck this shit!

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2019 2:33 PM

How are they getting so much power?

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2019 7:28 PM

Omg the article at r13 includes audio clips of Yaniv talking dirty in an Elmo voice...to a 14 yo girl!!!

by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2019 8:41 PM

Jesus Christ, R18, how did we get there? These people are undoing years of hard work from the gay and lesbian community.

by Anonymousreply 22July 26, 2019 8:47 PM

Yup, r22...and homophobic bigots will use these deeds as an excuse to justify their homophobia...they already think we are “queer” freaks.

by Anonymousreply 23July 26, 2019 8:50 PM

There are lesbians forming alliances with the right and with parents on gnc kids to oppose all this, R23. It may well be the power behind this that is of greater concern. And remember, it was PP in Torono who hosted the Cotton Ceiling conference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 26, 2019 11:29 PM

Perhaps JY has been about the end game all along - incarceration in a female prison?

by Anonymousreply 25July 26, 2019 11:32 PM

The vast majority of gnc kids grow up to be LGB unless the T lobby render them sterilized, mutilated and medicalized first. Not hetero fetishists, like JY, LGB.

The human toll is truly tragic. Puberty blockers were never tested for safety on kids and the drug is known to lower IQ by 8+ points.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 26, 2019 11:40 PM

Puberty blocking drugs: ‘For the past four years I’ve been stuck as a child’

Jacob has just turned 16 and for the past four years the teenager’s body has been put on pause. He has been on hormone blockers to stop puberty while he decides how far he is willing to go to become a transgender man.

He claims that taking blockers was “the worst decision I’ve ever made”.

Jacob was born a girl but felt unhappy with his gender. “I always felt so weak and pathetic and inferior to the men.” He started using the male pronoun and imagined himself growing up and “dating a woman”.

When Jacob became one of thousands of young adolescents to be referred for puberty blockers by the NHS’s main gender clinic for children he was delighted. “It was sold to me as a miracle cure for being trans,” he claimed. He told another trans school friend about them, who started requesting blockers too.

Hormone blockers are only licensed in Britain to delay the onset of puberty for children suffering “precocious puberty” — that is, those who start developing abnormally early before the age of eight or nine.

However, their use is promoted by the transgender campaign group Mermaids as a way of giving young people “a pause button” while deciding whether to graduate to the irreversible, cross-sex hormones that will trigger the life-changing, fertility-reducing jump from one gender to another, once they reach 16. The vast majority of children who begin blockers go on to take that step.

Blockers are physically reversible, insofar as puberty will eventually restart once someone stops taking them. But no one — not even the directors of the country’s leading gender clinic, the Tavistock’s Gender Identity Development Service [GIDS] — knows their long-term impact, for example, on the teenage brain.

After just a few consultations at the Tavistock, Jacob was referred to the endocrinology clinic at University College London Hospitals [UCLH]. He claimed the clinic did not consider his background, such as the trauma of a sexual assault at primary school, or his parents’ difficult divorce. He and his mother were soon making regular visits to London from their small village in the west of England for the injections.

“They promise you that your breasts will disappear, that your voice will be deeper, that I would look and sound more like a boy. For me, that was the best thing that could have happened,” he said.

Only, Jacob found that wasn’t what happened at all. Far from becoming one of the lads, as he’d hoped, he felt even more alienated from them as their physiques changed and Jacob’s remained the same.

“At school, other people were maturing into adults. The guys I grew up with were growing hair and growing up. For someone who’s trying to fit in as a boy, that’s not what you want.”

Jacob had always been the tallest among his friends. Now he was the shortest. When his little brother overtook him in height and strength, he found it too upsetting to be in the same room as him.

“My little brother is 18 months younger and now he has completely outgrown me. I go to school and I feel like other people are developing and I still feel like a child,” he said.

Jacob also claims he was not warned about the side-effects of the drugs.

These have included insomnia, exhaustion, fatigue, low moods, rapid weight gain which caused his skin to become covered with angry, itchy stretch marks, and a reduction in bone density. “I’d never broken a bone before [taking puberty blockers],” he says. “I’ve since broken four bones.

“I stubbed my toe, it broke. I fell over, my wrist broke. Same with my elbow.”

As he took the blockers, Jacob’s mother watched her child become even more introverted and body-conscious. “The blockers contributed more to the self-image problems that were already there,” she said.

Jacob found it increasingly difficult to concentrate on schoolwork. If sitting GSCEs is hard enough with raging hormones, it’s even harder without them, he said. “I’m someone with the developing mind of a 12-year-old who’s doing exams designed for a 16-year-old.”

by Anonymousreply 27July 26, 2019 11:45 PM

He added: “The worst part was probably the depression. There were moments when I wanted everything to stop. Weight gain and depression — for someone who is already self-conscious about their body, that’s a lethal combination.”

Clinicians who resigned from Gids for ethical reasons said one of their main concerns was that young people were being sent down a medical pathway without proper exploration of the possibility they may simply be gay.

Jacob is no closer to understanding who he may be attracted to at 16 as he was at 12. “My friends are all talking about having sex and girlfriends, and going to prom. . . but I’ve never had a crush. I’ve never felt sexual attraction to anyone. I feel so out of place.”

In hindsight, Jacob finds it surprising how little his background — and the reasons why he didn’t want to be a girl — were discussed before being referred for treatment.

“They didn’t even look at my history or trauma,” claimed Jacob. “They sent a child whose circumstances and feelings they didn’t understand [for hormone treatment].”

Jacob is speaking out about his experience to warn other transgender youngsters to think twice before starting blockers.

“I was sold a miracle cure. They promised happiness with little evidence behind it. Then four years in, you realise, oh my God, I’ve no idea about the long-term effects.

“They asked a 12-year-old to make a decision an adult would struggle with.

“It was like, ‘here are the drugs’ and off we went. It’s a ridiculous process. It’s not gone the way they told me it was going to go.”

Mermaids, the transgender lobby group, claims that puberty blockers are safe and “completely reversible” and that not giving them to youngsters who request the can be more damaging than prescribing them.

Gendered Intelligence, another trans campaign group, claims on its website that hormone blockers give children “breathing space to ensure that they are sure about the permanent effects of cross-sex hormones, without the adverse effects of an incorrect puberty.”

Jacob is scathing about such claims. “Breathing space! It really isn’t. I’ve not had any space to breathe the last four years.

“They sell it to you as a break from feeling like a girl, and that’s fine for the first few months but as soon as everyone else around you starts developing it becomes ‘spot the transgender kid’, which is so easy because you’re stuck as a child.

“If anything, I’ve been more depressed than before. My thyroid is messed up. I’m hungry all the time. I have no idea how my breast tissue will develop.”

He claimed: “They push and push you on to this one-way train you’re not allowed off.”

Asked whether it was misleading to promote puberty blockers as a “pause button”, a spokesman for Mermaids said: “Mermaids cannot comment on clinical cases as we are not involved in any individuals’ medical pathways.

“We offer young people and their families information, support and access to others in similar circumstances.”

Gendered Intelligence declined to respond.

Jacob claims the main focus of his treatment at the Tavistock was on the milestones of transition — “how far you’re willing to go” — rather than discussion of the consequences.

He claims: “My Tavistock worker was saying to me, ‘once you have the testosterone, you’ll be a boy’.

by Anonymousreply 28July 26, 2019 11:49 PM

“But it shouldn’t be about milestones. Being trans is how you think; it should not be about how far down the line you’re will to go.”

A spokesman for Tavistock said: “All young people considering the puberty blocker or cross-sex hormones are repeatedly made aware of the known potential impacts of these medical interventions . . . as well as the areas of impact that remain to some extent unknown.

“The information that we give patients about the blockers makes it clear that they may get tired and experience low mood. We explain to young people that hormones give us energy and drive, not just our sex drive but our overall ‘get up and go’.

“We also emphasised to them routinely that while on the blocker they would stay early puberty whilst their peers developed. This is a routine part of the discussion.

“In the end the decision to go on blockers is a balancing act weighing up these factors against the perceived distress of undergoing puberty in the ‘wrong’ gender and developing unwanted and potential hard to change secondary sexual characteristics.”

Jacob decided to come off the drugs on turning 16. He began to feel the benefits almost overnight.

“I grew taller, I lost weight, I felt livelier. It was like getting the poison out of my system,” he said. He will now wait until reaching 18 before making any big decisions.

“I’m just fed up with all of it. I’ve felt like a guinea pig from day one. [Blockers] only made my life more complicated and it was pretty complicated already.”

He added: “I’ll be 18 in two years, but for the past four years I’ve been stuck as a child. Blockers took away the chance I had to grow up with other kids. Now I want to give my body a break.”

by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2019 11:49 PM

^^^oh boo fucking hoo, a quick internet search shows there is zero research into the long term effects of puberty blockers on pubescent bodies, so anyone who uses them is headed for disaster. this is not a secret so if you choose to take them knowingly, more fool you, ya dumb fuck

by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2019 11:53 PM

Children are taking them, R30, and doctors and mental health professionals are promoting them.

HRC conducts readings of I Am Jazz across the US, to kids as young as 5. I would not be surprised if Mermaids did the same in the UK.

Surely the ADULTS have some responsibility?

I knew that osteoperosis was a real risk with Lupron, I have known cancer patients who used it. I did not realize that the fractures would start so quickly.

Doctors and Big Pharma are making bank on these kids, many of whom are on the autism spectrum or who have co-morbid mental diagnoses including trauma. Many girls who wish to become male have trauma from sexual assaults.

Ha, who thought $ donated to HRC would be used to advance legal rights and protections for LGB ADULTS?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 27, 2019 12:13 AM

Doctor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 27, 2019 1:04 AM

The Kelsey Coalition

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 27, 2019 1:16 AM

[quote]He claims: “My Tavistock worker was saying to me, ‘once you have the testosterone, you’ll be a boy’.

Jesus.

Honestly, I blame the parents. If your girl hates themselves that much that they don’t want to be a girl, perhaps work on their self-esteem and self-worth before looking a magic cure.

by Anonymousreply 34July 27, 2019 6:43 AM

What a surprise that Alex Jones has this person on his show.

It's almost as if this person is a puppet of the right.

Hmmmmmm.....

by Anonymousreply 35July 27, 2019 7:31 AM

R35 What?

by Anonymousreply 36July 27, 2019 7:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 27, 2019 10:50 PM

This really is a human rights abuse against these immigrant women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 27, 2019 10:52 PM

"What a surprise that Alex Jones has this person on his show. It's almost as if this person is a puppet of the right."

R35, will you please THINK about what you just said? NOTHING that Jonathan/Jessica has ever said publicly is out of line with what Stonewall and other LGBT organizations are saying these days, nor is it out of line with what many working in the Canadian and UK governments advocate: gender self ID.

Gender ideology is misogynistic and homophobic, so yeah, I guess you could say that ALL of these people, not just Yaniv, knowingly or unknowingly, are "puppets of the right." That's pretty much what redfems have been saying since forever, so congratulations, you now agree with them (and all other sane people).

by Anonymousreply 39July 28, 2019 3:54 AM

The Irish interviewer - if anyone’s interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 28, 2019 4:07 AM

Something about him reminds me of David Cassidy, R40. (The old David Cassidy, obvs.)

by Anonymousreply 41July 28, 2019 4:13 AM

Myra! I though of David Cassidy too!

by Anonymousreply 42July 30, 2019 9:07 AM

I hate Ricky Gervais but he blew helped blow this into the mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 43July 30, 2019 11:37 PM

Happening now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 5, 2019 9:23 PM

No one can shame this Yaniv wildebeest. Over the weekend he Periscoped from a public pool making sure to record kids in the background so to bait a reaction from people on Twitter. He loves this attention.

by Anonymousreply 45August 5, 2019 9:44 PM

Brave and Stunning Jessica doesn’t like Indians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 6, 2019 3:03 PM

Twitter says the Mounties are at his house today.

by Anonymousreply 47August 6, 2019 6:35 PM

I am learning to enjoy watching the activist class humiliate and eat itself alive. All this will result in much worse conditions for gay men in the long term, of course, that seems totally obvious to me, but most gay men seem to support it, so... what else do you do but laugh?

by Anonymousreply 48August 6, 2019 6:52 PM

Watch this account...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 6, 2019 8:12 PM

...and this account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50August 6, 2019 8:13 PM

Sorry, click on "Tweets & replies" on the last one.

by Anonymousreply 51August 6, 2019 8:15 PM

Yaniv vs Blair’s White

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 7, 2019 1:42 AM

Yaniv vs Niall Bolan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 7, 2019 1:43 AM

I love how Blaire calls him "Yaniv" through the whole thing: "So, Yaniv..." "Yaniv, I have another question for you."

by Anonymousreply 54August 7, 2019 2:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 7, 2019 2:48 AM

"She said that after her release from the holding cells and return to her apartment, she called the RCMP back Tuesday morning to report a child sexual exploitation photo that someone had sent her through Facebook messenger. 'It was a disturbing image,' Yaniv said."

Mmm, I'll bet it was. Setting up our defense, are we?

I love how these "woke" Canadian cops are tiptoeing around, trying to charge him with *just* enough to satisfy the general public, but without enraging the "queer community." Someone needs to tell them that no one gives a flying fuck if they throw away the key on this perv, not even the TRAs.

by Anonymousreply 56August 7, 2019 3:00 AM

Yaniv is also claiming to be intersex right now.

by Anonymousreply 57August 7, 2019 7:57 PM

So Jessica was arrested for possessing a taser?!

by Anonymousreply 58August 7, 2019 8:58 PM

Yes, but he was released the next morning, R58.

by Anonymousreply 59August 7, 2019 9:03 PM

Typical male pattern violence.

T is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 60August 7, 2019 10:30 PM

And Jessica was obviously incredibly jealous of Blaire’s Fox News meets chola looks that he brought up their disparity between them right away, claiming it’s because he hadn’t had surgery yet 🙄

by Anonymousreply 61August 7, 2019 10:31 PM

JY documentary

Butt corn crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 9, 2019 3:42 AM

Yaniv posted death threats on Kiwi Farms early this morning. Threatened to slash his neighbor's throat. They doxxed him and yes, it's him for sure. Absolutely crazy scene over there.

by Anonymousreply 63August 9, 2019 8:07 PM

I'm very supportive of trans folks, and that support goes pretty deep.

But this particular person is batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 64August 9, 2019 8:15 PM

"Disabled" Jessica actually RUNS in this video, at about 30 seconds in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 9, 2019 8:44 PM

R64 He's a dangerous person, and a lesson on why self-declared womanhood shouldn't be legally allowed. Unfortunately, he'll more than likely end up confined with women who can't get away from him.

by Anonymousreply 66August 9, 2019 8:46 PM

In Britain, transgender prison wards are being phased in because of the rapes committed by self-identifying trans women.

by Anonymousreply 67August 9, 2019 9:38 PM

Off-topic, but I just noticed that Kathy Burke "liked" the tweet linked below. I know Kathy isn't well known outside the UK (except maybe as Magda from Ab Fab), but she's a wonderful comedian/actress. I follow her on Twitter and for a long time, she's been pretty pro-trans. A few weeks ago, she tweeted that Yaniv "isn't helping the trans community one bit" and, predictably, got pushback for being "transphobic". The fact that she's now objecting to the phrase "people with vulvas" suggests she's becoming more aware of what's going on. First JK Rowling, now Kathy Burke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 29, 2019 3:53 PM

It's only a matter of time, now. It's too bad that it had to get this ugly, but women didn't ask for this. Their rights were attacked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 29, 2019 8:40 PM

[quote] Testosterone suppression for transgender women has little effect on reducing muscle strength even after a year of treatment, according to new findings. Researchers say the findings could have important implications for transgender athletes in female sport.

I am SHOCKED! SHOCKED, I tell you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 29, 2019 11:13 PM

I'm glad The Times are brave enough to take this on.

by Anonymousreply 71August 31, 2019 3:25 AM

R65, it's a lot like the 0:23 mark in this video where his mother sets the coffee down on the seat of his scooter. It's just a prop, after all.

by Anonymousreply 72August 31, 2019 3:32 AM

R68 Burke is great in the Gary Oldman directed Nil By Mouth

by Anonymousreply 73August 31, 2019 3:33 AM

It's absolutely insane that it's even gotten to this point. I will enjoy watching all of them fall, but none more than the foul, hate-spewing Rachel McKinnon. He is currently celebrating Magdalen Berns' suffering in her last hours. Pure evil!

by Anonymousreply 74August 31, 2019 3:39 AM

The decision was issued today.

“Self-identification does not erase physiological reality,” stated Jay Cameron, the Justice Centre’s Litigation Manager, and counsel for the estheticians. “Our clients do not offer the service requested. No woman should be compelled to touch male genitals against her will, irrespective of how the owner of the genitals identifies.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 23, 2019 1:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!