Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Hearts, Not Diamonds!" DL classic 'The Fan' is coming to Blu-ray from Scream Factory!!

DLers, rejoice!!

The Lauren Bacall classic is coming to Blu-ray, so you can watch this in hi-def!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2019 5:15 AM

The Fan. Oh, yes. Prophecy. Oh, yes!

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2019 9:37 AM

FLAVAH!

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2019 10:02 AM

Me:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2019 10:23 AM

This is great news as Scream announced a few Paramount titles.

So it's possible we may get Mommie Dearest starring DL fave Faye Dunaway, Ordinary People starring DL fave Mary Tyler Moore and Looking for Mr. Goodbar starring DL fave Diane Keaton and Richard Gere's jockstrap.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote]Dear Bitch,

To this day my all-time favorite salutation, and one I have always wanted to use irl.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2019 1:07 AM

[quote]and Richard Gere's jockstrap

Yipee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 1:35 AM

The Blu-Ray is great! Looks really good.

The interview with Micheal Biehn is JUICY! He spills the tea on Bacall.

by Anonymousreply 7November 25, 2019 4:54 AM

The Prophecy scared the shit out of me when I was a kid.

by Anonymousreply 8November 25, 2019 4:57 AM

[quote]He spills the tea on Bacall.

He spills the *decaffeinated High Point* on Bacall.

by Anonymousreply 9November 25, 2019 5:00 AM

It's definitely a Blu-Ray that DLers will love!

Even Biehn recognizes its popularity amongst gay men.

by Anonymousreply 10November 25, 2019 5:05 AM

Lauren Bacall was a mentally disturbed, narcissistic drunk. The lead character of Mary Ford in the novel PIECE OF WORK is based on her. The author had to travel with Bacall as a publicist when the star was promoting one of her books. Then, she wrote a book about the nightmare.

[quote]Julia Einstein never wanted to return to her high-stress job of celebrity publicist. But when her husband loses his job, she has no choice but to reenter the world of monstrous egos, imperfect illusions, and 24-hour spin - - a world she thought she had left behind forever when she had a baby three years ago and moved to the suburbs. Stranded now at a third-rate publicity firm in New York City that specializes in resuscitating the careers of "Has Beens," Julia's first assignment is to promote the launch of a perfume: a scent created to engineer the comeback of 73-year-old former screen goddess Mary Ford. In the unpredictable Mary, Julia gets much more than she bargained for. And when she is forced to go on the road with the former diva to promote her failing product, Julia finds herself tested to the very brink of human endurance by: her mercurial, abusive charge; her pompous and infinitely devious boss; by keen bouts of homesickness; by angry PETA activists; and by PR disaster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 25, 2019 5:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!