Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why does DL go gaga over the most basic looking average white guys?

People you can find at your local gas station?

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2019 3:39 AM

Such as, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1July 20, 2019 4:32 PM

The ideal for male attractiveness is more feminine for generations Y, Z and Millennials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2019 4:34 PM

Madge, is that you R2?

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2019 4:41 PM

Not just white guys, a lot of average looking black, brown, and asian types too.

by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2019 4:44 PM

R4 Is the equivalent of “all lives matter”.

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2019 4:46 PM

Because the average white guy is as attractive as the hottest black guy.

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2019 4:49 PM

R5 I've been on here for a while tho and most of the guys posted here regardless of race/ethnicity are either average or slightly above. Nothing stunning really.

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2019 4:49 PM

R6, speak for yourself, dumbass

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2019 4:53 PM

[quote] People you can find at your local gas station?

OP, what do you have against guys at the gas station?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2019 4:55 PM

Because people are basic and have a basic type they find attractive.

It's not rocket science, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2019 4:56 PM

They don't really leave the house.

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2019 5:04 PM

R9 Yikes, he has no ass.

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2019 5:05 PM

Examples please.

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2019 5:05 PM

The OP is the bisexual bi-racial bro feminine poster.

He hates white men.

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2019 5:08 PM

R14 shut up. Speaking truth about DL doesn’t mean you hate anyone. You’re old. Grow the fuck up already.

by Anonymousreply 15July 20, 2019 5:15 PM

I think it's a sign of the poster's own insecurity. If you pick out average that means you believe you are below average. I also think a great many people find the person attractive because the media tells that person is attractive.

by Anonymousreply 16July 20, 2019 5:32 PM

Or you just see that some people on here make the most meh looking guys sound like they’re stunning. The amount of men on here labeled “gorgeous” and “beautiful” is astounding.

by Anonymousreply 17July 20, 2019 5:36 PM

R17 Yeah I often get so disappointed. Or they just describe a guy they saw from experience and gives descriptions but never show us pics, leaving us hanging.

by Anonymousreply 18July 20, 2019 8:46 PM

They sing good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 20, 2019 9:15 PM

The 'gorgeous gay guys' threads have some treats.

by Anonymousreply 20July 21, 2019 10:18 PM

I don't come to Dl to look at pics of men, but simply for the conversation and hundreds of topics discussed. My taste is different than a lot of those who post pictures. It appears the most popular here spend all their days in the gym and have enough facial and body hair to knit a rug. I prefer younger, fairly hairless twinks. There are hundreds of sites to find your own niche. If you think these guys are average, it's what YOU see in them. Others may find their looks extremely stimulating. Maybe you should post a few pics of guys who look great in your mind's eye and see if we agree?

by Anonymousreply 21July 21, 2019 10:36 PM

R21 There are some twink lovers here. See the Chamalet threads. Personally I do not understand how anyone can be attracted to them, but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2019 1:15 AM

You mean guys like Chris Pratt, OP??

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2019 3:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!