Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are Rebecca De Mornay and Anjelica Huston scissoring?

There are multiple photos online from this event back in February with the two of them holding hands and posing like a satisfied couple. Haven't heard anything about this since which is weird considering they give off a definite coming out vibe and they were doing it both inside and outside the event. Was it just a fling or are they still together? In all the photos Rebecca (who has lost weight since Jessica Jones) looks absolutely in love while Anjelica looks smug in a "yeah, I'm tapping that" sort of way.

What do DL's detectives think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2019 2:01 PM

No, but Rebecca does look good.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2019 3:52 AM

Anjelica doesn't look too bad there compared to how she usually looks in recent years.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2019 3:57 AM

Probably just friends. Rebecca looks great, although she's always creeped me the fuck out. She has a very weird air about her.

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 3:58 AM

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 3:59 AM

Rebecca does look better than her bloated guest appearances on Jessica Jones indicated.

But Anjelica still looks like the Trash Heap on Fraggle Rock. Do SOMETHING to re-establish a neckline, lady.

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2019 4:19 AM

If those menopausal hags tried to scissor, they'd spark a brush fire that would destroy Los Angeles overnight.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 4:20 AM

“Are Rebecca De Mornay and Anjelica Huston scissoring?”

Lots of ways to interpret their relationship, and you decide to...run with scissors!

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2019 4:25 AM

r3, do you find Rebecca creepy even in interviews? She certainly has a menacing aspect in Risky Business and Hand That Rocks The Cradle, but I don't think she seems that way in real life.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2019 4:30 AM

It is probably largely because she has played so many sinister characters, R8, and I might just be projecting. That being said, she also looks very icy in photographs. She seems more or less normal in interviews, but I still find something odd about her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2019 4:36 AM

That's what I like about Rebecca - she is kind off-kilter. A beauty who is unpredictable and mysterious.

I've heard she is very nice. My friend was working at a theatre in Toronto during the time Rebecca was dating Leonard Cohen and said she was very polite (and beautiful) in person.

I've always found Rebecca very underrated. Excellent in Risky Business, Hand That Rocks the Cradle and Trip to Bountiful.

She looks very good nowadays and not overly Botoxed or stretched.

by Anonymousreply 10July 22, 2019 4:41 AM

Rebecca looked straight-up amazing as late as 2012.

At some point between then and her first Jessica Jones appearance in 2015 she let herself go and gained a bunch of weight. It's a shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 22, 2019 4:55 AM

r9, Maybe its her intense gaze. Unless she lightens it up with a smile, it will burn a hole through you.

by Anonymousreply 12July 22, 2019 5:10 AM

Good for those two trannies getting out and about!

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2019 6:47 AM

Rebecca’s most disturbing performance was The Hand that Rocks the Cradke.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2019 3:29 AM

R11 - I'm wondering if her sudden weight gain was due to some medical issue.

The last thing I saw her in before Jessica Jones was her guest appearance in Hawaii Five-O in 2013 (see photo below). She looked her usual self in that.

Then she didn't act again until Jessica Jones which debuted in 2015 and suddenly she was carrying around a lot of weight which triggered all those "Rebecca De Mornay is unrecognizable" articles online. I thought they just might have made her look bigger in order to make her look older but then she had the same added weight during her guest appearances on Lucifer and in that John Travolta movie I Am Wrath.

Whatever the case, I'm glad she managed to lose the weight. She looks happy and confident again. I'm looking forward to seeing her in future projects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 24, 2019 1:57 PM

I'm a big fan of Rebecca ever since seeing her in The Hand That Rocks the Cradle.

In high school art class I painted a copy of this photo. It was really good. And big. It took about three weeks. I wish I still had it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 24, 2019 2:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!