Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Netflix “The Witcher” trailer starring DL Fave Henry Cavill

The Wisher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441December 8, 2019 10:32 AM

GTM’s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2019 10:18 PM

Bless you r1. My first thought was I wanted a cap of the Cavill tit muscle shot.

I don't really know if this show will be good, but happy to check it out and see.

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2019 10:35 PM

I’m happy to check him out in it.

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2019 10:36 PM

Sure, I'll watch the show.

But I would much rather have someone explain to me WTF Cavill's connection to "The Durrell Creatures" is?

I understand Durrell was a British television naturalist but that's all.

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2019 10:39 PM

His titties lookin' PHINE.

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2019 10:39 PM

Henry is the ambassador for the Jersey Zoo, formerly the Durrell Wildlife Park. In return, the zoo animals offer commentary on his career and publicity choices.

The Durrell Wildlife Park was founded by British naturalist Gerald Durrell.

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2019 10:42 PM

It's some charity Cavill supports that the group of Henry Cavill fraus think is endlessly amusing r4, they are the only ones who feel that way

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2019 10:43 PM

Yes r5, he got his body in insane shape for this role . At least Cavill is aware what his talent is.

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2019 10:47 PM

This looks to be a pretty expensive production for Netflix, which means it comes with high expectations of metrics it needs to hit. No one is expecting another GoT, but they are hoping it will capture a decent fraction of that audience.

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2019 11:05 PM

Looks good! We'll watch.

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2019 11:16 PM

Looks very "movie of the week."

Meh...

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2019 11:28 PM

YIKES!

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2019 11:33 PM

Hardcore fans are going to lose their shit over those black and brown faces. They were vicious back when it was first announced that there might be POC actors involved.

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2019 11:34 PM

R9 SO they spent all the money when they remembered they had to put a wig on Henry?

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2019 11:35 PM

Geralt of R'Iveal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2019 11:37 PM

The Witcher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2019 11:40 PM

What was the point of starting this thread when it's already being discussed in the "Cavill's Tit Muscles are Lucky they Still have a Career" thread?

Let me guess - his PR people started this? If so, the show still looks shitty.

by Anonymousreply 17July 19, 2019 11:42 PM

r17 Because it's a cool new series based on a cool game and people like the Witcher specifically and Henry is just a muscular icing on the cake, so to speak. They could give a shit about the "Durrell Creatures" or whatever other monkey business is going on in those threads.

by Anonymousreply 18July 19, 2019 11:46 PM

[quote]Because it's a cool new series based on a cool game

I've never read the books or played the video games, but interviews with the creators have been very clear that it is based on the books and is not a video game adaptation.

by Anonymousreply 19July 19, 2019 11:47 PM

Yes yes r19, and it just so happens that his visual appearance is exactly like in the video games, which is not a book. The games expanded the lore from the books, and part of that is obviously in the new series. They wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot by ignoring the games completely, although I understand they aren't using the game plots.

by Anonymousreply 20July 20, 2019 12:05 AM

No, he does not look like the games R20

by Anonymousreply 21July 20, 2019 1:35 AM

Yes he does r21

by Anonymousreply 22July 20, 2019 1:37 AM

I said No R22

by Anonymousreply 23July 20, 2019 2:25 AM

Duwwell!

by Anonymousreply 24July 20, 2019 2:29 AM

[quote] Duwwell!

Duwwell!

by Anonymousreply 25July 20, 2019 2:42 AM

I've never read the source material so have no idea what it's about but it looks like it could be fun and fingers crossed Henry gets his ass out.

by Anonymousreply 26July 20, 2019 2:44 AM

Who are the retards that come into every HC thread just to randomly write "Duwwell!"? It's not cute and you look like a retard with that baby talk.

by Anonymousreply 27July 20, 2019 2:44 AM

R26 I had high hopes. But it just looks cheap.

Let's hope they had a solid script.

by Anonymousreply 28July 20, 2019 2:52 AM

Geraldo of Riviera

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 20, 2019 2:56 AM

[quote]fingers crossed Henry gets his ass out.

Is there really any doubt this will happen at some point over the season? It's a given.

by Anonymousreply 30July 20, 2019 2:57 AM

Darn! Why is he looking 50??

Didn't Dany send him to an aesthetician?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 20, 2019 2:59 AM

They should've hired Elizabeth Hurley's son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 20, 2019 3:01 AM

R30 I honestly don't think he will get his ass out. He hasn't done that in over a decade, and there's no talk about the show having nudity.

by Anonymousreply 33July 20, 2019 3:04 AM

[quote]Darn! Why is he looking 50??

Because 36 looks like 46 on British men, especially when you fuck your body up with fad diets and over the top workouts.

by Anonymousreply 34July 20, 2019 3:06 AM

[quote]He hasn't done that in over a decade

Because he has been doing comic book movies!

[quote]and there's no talk about the show having nudity.

What have you been reading?

[quote]I take it you guys have more of a PG-13 vibe vs., say, Game of Thrones? Or is that an inaccurate assumption? That’s a pretty inaccurate assumption! I’ve been rewatching dailies and my kids aren’t allowed to look at the screen anymore after one of them snuck around and saw something they shouldn’t have seen and it scared him. It’s a very adult show. I will add it was important to me that any violence or sex drives the story and is not there just for shock value.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 20, 2019 3:09 AM

[quote]He hasn't done that in over a decade

Because he has been doing comic book movies!

[quote]and there's no talk about the show having nudity.

What have you been reading?

[quote]I take it you guys have more of a PG-13 vibe vs., say, Game of Thrones? Or is that an inaccurate assumption? That’s a pretty inaccurate assumption! I’ve been rewatching dailies and my kids aren’t allowed to look at the screen anymore after one of them snuck around and saw something they shouldn’t have seen and it scared him. It’s a very adult show. I will add it was important to me that any violence or sex drives the story and is not there just for shock value.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 20, 2019 3:09 AM

I hate when directors say that any sex or nudity must 'drive the action'. Bitch please, we want to see Henry nude, as gratuitously as possible!

by Anonymousreply 37July 20, 2019 3:10 AM

It sounds like there will be Henry ass on display.

In another article, the showrunner confirms there will be sex.

[quote]That much was confirmed by showrunner Lauren S. Hissrich in an interview with Entertainment Weekly. When asked whether The Witcher will be like Game of Thrones or lean more PG-13 in terms of content, Hissrich stated, "I've been re-watching dailies and my kids aren’t allowed to look at the screen anymore after one of them snuck around and saw something they shouldn’t have seen and it scared him." She continued, "It's a very adult show."

[quote]However, Hissrich also made it clear that there is definitely a method to the madness, adding, "It was important to me that any violence or sex drives the story and is not just there for shock value. I think audiences are really savvy and know when we're doing stuff just to shock them versus do stuff that really drives the story."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 20, 2019 3:11 AM

People subscribe to Netflix because they want to avoid this kind of shit in theaters. And now Netflix is dumping money on this shit show; a huge misstep. Besides, most of their wigs are hideous and the women are annoying!

by Anonymousreply 39July 20, 2019 3:14 AM

[quote]Hissrich went on to explain that—as fans of the original books and video game adaptation—she and the writers wanted to honor the little details they’d come to love about the series. Whether it’s a little Easter egg, like the bathtub, or a much-bigger part of the lore.

Game stuff has found its way into the series.

by Anonymousreply 40July 20, 2019 3:15 AM

[quote]People subscribe to Netflix because they want to avoid this kind of shit in theaters. And now Netflix is dumping money on this shit show; a huge misstep.

Game of Thrones became the biggest show on the planet. That leads to people desperately wanting to copy its success.

by Anonymousreply 41July 20, 2019 3:28 AM

The director of Game of Thrones is directing the first four episodes of The Witcher

by Anonymousreply 42July 20, 2019 3:28 AM

The director? They had many directors.

by Anonymousreply 43July 20, 2019 3:30 AM

"I've been re-watching dailies and my kids aren’t allowed to look at the screen anymore after one of them snuck around and saw something they shouldn’t have seen and it scared him." She continued, "It's a very adult show."

Re-read what was said: It says that one of her sons saw something that "scared him" and that "It's a very adult show." I take that to mean violence. Adult show doesn't automatically mean sex.

by Anonymousreply 44July 20, 2019 3:30 AM

Henry's so conservative these days that if there is a sex scene, he probably has a sheet over him the whole time or there is strategic lighting to block his ass.

by Anonymousreply 45July 20, 2019 3:32 AM

But you literally cut off the sentence before she mentions that there is sex and violence to try to make your point r44....

Girl, we see you.

by Anonymousreply 46July 20, 2019 3:33 AM

R44 She does refer to sex in the next paragraph.

You are right that the kid may have seen something violent that "scared" him but it's also possible it could have been a sex scene too. Small kids can get freaked out by seeing that. How many times have you heard about some little kid screaming that "Daddy is killing Mommy!" because they walk into the bedroom unannounced?

by Anonymousreply 47July 20, 2019 3:34 AM

R46 I didn't bother including it because, once again, you need to learn to read. It says, "It was important to me that any violence or sex drives the story and is not just there for shock value." That does not guarantee there is sex; she could just mean IF they decide to include sex in the storylines.

R47 Yeah, keep believing that.

by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2019 3:37 AM

You are hopeless r48. Work bitch, keep creating your own narrative in your head.

by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2019 3:38 AM

Witcher: one who witches.

by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2019 3:39 AM

R49 Keep fingering yourself while thinking of your balding Cavill in his ratty gray wig.

by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2019 3:42 AM

R48 Well we'll find out soon enough won't we, you belligerent cunt?

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2019 3:43 AM

How much gay will there be?

No gay--no watch.

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2019 3:46 AM

I think the minstrel is gay? But he's not a sexy gay.

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2019 3:48 AM

What are you hoping for R53?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2019 3:54 AM

R37 That's their false excuse. They know nudity is what drives gamer incels to watch these kind of shows. And now with Cavill's bubble butt on the show it also allows his fraus to drool and wet their pants even if the show turns out to be bad. They knew what they were doing when they hired him.

by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2019 3:59 AM

Looks like utter bilge.

by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2019 3:59 AM

Game of Thrones is not like any other Disney Marvel shits: superhuman good guys vs superevil monsters. GoT has more depth and intrigues, quite similar to The Art of War and China's Seven Warring Kingdoms combined. This Witcher shit will bomb badly.

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2019 4:01 AM

R53 I agree. I'm sick of gays always being left out. I'm not going to watch this if there are no gay men in this or if they're celibate (as Hollywood loves to do with gay men).

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2019 4:04 AM

From what I understand there aren't really any gay characters from the books, so I am not expecting much.

by Anonymousreply 60July 20, 2019 4:06 AM

They didn't have a black character in the books so that could easily change.

by Anonymousreply 61July 20, 2019 4:09 AM

[quote]I agree. I'm sick of gays always being left out. I'm not going to watch this if there are no gay men in this or if they're celibate (as Hollywood loves to do with gay men).

Netflix is practically Tranny Central. They are not into developing gay characters but Trans characters.

by Anonymousreply 62July 20, 2019 4:10 AM

Gay people need to get some common sense and quit watching and supporting shows that refuse to represent them.

by Anonymousreply 63July 20, 2019 4:16 AM

It looks like for this genre.

by Anonymousreply 64July 20, 2019 4:28 AM

What a difference a year makes.

His skin and hair looked so much better during the MI6 promo.

Now he looks like he put that age filter app on his face for SDCC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 20, 2019 4:30 AM

WB and his old PR knew how to make him look good.

by Anonymousreply 66July 20, 2019 4:31 AM

[quote] Game of Thrones is not like any other Disney Marvel shits: superhuman good guys vs superevil monsters. GoT has more depth and intrigues, quite similar to The Art of War and China's Seven Warring Kingdoms combined. This Witcher shit will bomb badly.

No, it won't. Witcher has a pretty big fanbase who've been seriously anticipating the show. As far as Game of Thrones, their last season left such a bad impression that people are clamoring for a new, medieval fantasy series. Personally, I think it looks cheap. Like something made for the SyFy channel. And Henry looks like he's doing Rhaegar Targaryen cosplay.

by Anonymousreply 67July 20, 2019 4:32 AM

Rhaegar looked like he was a guy doing Rhaegar cosplay in that Game of Thrones scene...

by Anonymousreply 68July 20, 2019 4:34 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 20, 2019 4:41 AM

Is Henry the only guy in the leading cast? So many women in the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 70July 20, 2019 4:44 AM

From this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71July 20, 2019 4:49 AM

To this.

Great Body. Tired face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 20, 2019 4:52 AM

He looks fine, you queens. Those comicon things are exhausting. He looks sweaty, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 73July 20, 2019 4:59 AM

Shut up Frau! He's been to plenty of these and has never looked as tired or as bad.

Go worship him in your WDW jerkcircle

by Anonymousreply 74July 20, 2019 5:01 AM

R74 are you, perchance, an anti-Meghan Markle freak?

by Anonymousreply 75July 20, 2019 5:03 AM

The fuck??? R75 Go take your Meds.

by Anonymousreply 76July 20, 2019 5:06 AM

[quote] He's been to plenty of these and has never looked as tired or as bad.

Oh, no. He looked really bad while promoting Batman v Superman and got progressively worse after the film opened.

by Anonymousreply 77July 20, 2019 6:39 AM

That wasn't CC R77

BvS was an atrocity for all involved

by Anonymousreply 78July 20, 2019 6:42 AM

Henry is one damn fine looking man. What I would give to see that package. Damn sexy!!!

by Anonymousreply 79July 20, 2019 6:44 AM

R72 Gurlfriend needs some Botox, a skin peel, some under eye cream for dark circles, and some new clothes. He's dressed like a middle-aged Midwestern man on jeans day Friday at the office.

by Anonymousreply 80July 20, 2019 6:54 AM

Great butt.

by Anonymousreply 81July 20, 2019 7:28 AM

Sexiest man on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 82July 20, 2019 7:46 AM

R1 The fuck is that?! Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 83July 20, 2019 8:35 AM

I am waiting to see the "monsters" to see if they spend enough budget on the CGI, we can barely see a hand in the trailer. If someone knows the story, there is magic, monsters but does Gerald has any power outside his fighting skills?

by Anonymousreply 84July 20, 2019 12:44 PM

[quote]but does Gerald has any power outside his fighting skills?

He hypnotizes people with his prodigious tit muscles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 20, 2019 1:13 PM

[quote]What was the point of starting this thread when it's already being discussed in the "Cavill's Tit Muscles are Lucky they Still have a Career" thread?

Honey, some of us are interested in talking about a particular TV series on its own, not in relation to one celeb who happens to be appearing in it. And I wouldn't be caught dead in those weird Durell stalker/worship threads, so there's that.

Though I see this one is turning into that sort of thread as well, so I think I might just pass on this series altogether if that's how it's going to be all the time.

by Anonymousreply 86July 20, 2019 2:42 PM

R86 Don't pass on the series. Just pass on the psycho threads.

by Anonymousreply 87July 20, 2019 2:58 PM

r84 in the games has has some pretty powerful magic called "signs" which allow him to knock back enemies, control thoughts of another, set things on fire (Igni), etc. In the books he has signs but they aren't as powerful and I don't think he has the mind control one. The real powerful magic in the show is from the sorceresses (all of the women characters in the trailer I think), all of whom are conflicted and similar in deed and action to faeries in that they're neither good nor evil but self-interested and fickle.

The Geralt in this show sounds like it's supposed to be a younger Geralt. If they could just fix his weird looking hair it'd be even better.

There was a monster in the trailer that looked pretty good. Some of the monsters in the games are frightening as hell. I think a lot of them are drawn from folklore. I've never read the books, just played the second and third games.

by Anonymousreply 88July 20, 2019 4:48 PM

Comic-Con panel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 20, 2019 10:45 PM

R89 Oh my god! Henry needs to stop! Did anyone else notice how everyone else has bottled water in the video, but Henry has his "rosemary" water?! Give me a fucking break! He's not even trying to be subtle with his shilling. So lame.

by Anonymousreply 90July 20, 2019 11:12 PM

Not really because the bottle's in a holder with the label obscured most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 91July 20, 2019 11:38 PM

R91 = Fangurl who defends his every move

by Anonymousreply 92July 20, 2019 11:40 PM

R91 Oh please. Look at the 6:18 minute part of the video where he slowly takes a drink out of that big ass bottle.

by Anonymousreply 93July 20, 2019 11:43 PM

r92 don't really care but maybe you would be more comfortable in the obsession thread? This one is about The Witcher.

by Anonymousreply 94July 20, 2019 11:46 PM

Tit Muscles thread was closed for payers only

by Anonymousreply 95July 20, 2019 11:51 PM

3:38

There's clearly a hot sex scene between these two.

His BF is angry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 21, 2019 1:15 AM

The girl is 17 and there were rumors of Cavill liking underage teen girls. You can read many things from their interaction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 21, 2019 1:47 AM

R97 Fuck off!

I was talking about the interaction between him and the brunette.

by Anonymousreply 98July 21, 2019 1:53 AM

R98, my post had nothing to do with yours.

by Anonymousreply 99July 21, 2019 2:09 AM

R88 thanks

by Anonymousreply 100July 21, 2019 7:04 AM

R97 Oyyyy.Now its 17 y.o.

by Anonymousreply 101July 21, 2019 9:33 AM

OYYY It's a Frauen! R101

by Anonymousreply 102July 21, 2019 9:36 AM

R102 for God's sake why does he need a 17 year old girl ?? sex? hopeless? middle age panic?

by Anonymousreply 103July 21, 2019 9:59 AM

R102 is the same cunty troll who'd prefer him being a sick pervert or a wife fucker rather than admit he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 104July 21, 2019 10:02 AM

Younger and younger....

by Anonymousreply 105July 21, 2019 10:12 AM

R105 exactly ! he is hopeless ....Leo's mental twin . so it means when he says that he wants a family, he has a mind to become a daddy with a 17 year old?

by Anonymousreply 106July 21, 2019 10:18 AM

F&F to the stupid Fraus invading DL. Need febreez to cover all the fishy smell.

HE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE GAY.

by Anonymousreply 107July 21, 2019 10:25 AM

Does Henry show his tits and ass? The trailer looks like they shaved his chest.

by Anonymousreply 108July 21, 2019 10:28 AM

Well, this frau wants to punch out her eyes every time I read a fantasy post about Henry and young'em.

by Anonymousreply 109July 21, 2019 10:31 AM

Can we not focus on the fucking SHOW? Jesus Christ. Go to the obsession thread if you want to post banter about Henry and whatever else.

by Anonymousreply 110July 21, 2019 12:24 PM

What about the show? It will be the best TV show of our time. Incredible scenery, effects, graphics, actors ... I thought it would be quiet shit, but it's not. Henry has a great talent, he hit the target precisely by choosing the role of Geralt. Thanks to this series, a new era begins in his career. He will attract a lot of attention from other directors.

by Anonymousreply 111July 21, 2019 1:15 PM

What the fuck happened to this thread? God there are some fucking nutcases who come here. Take it somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 112July 21, 2019 1:24 PM

This looks... not good. Super cheap with no visual panache— just kinda gloomy.

by Anonymousreply 113July 21, 2019 1:32 PM

I've no doubt it will look amazing but the writing will have to be top notch as well. Subvert tropes and clichés and update the source material, even if it pisses off the (straight white) fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 114July 21, 2019 2:11 PM

[quote] This looks... not good. Super cheap with no visual panache— just kinda gloomy.

Grace Randolph was spot on when she said it looks like The Shannara Chronicles, which didn't last past two seasons. It does look cheap. If I didn't know that it was produced by Netflix, I would've assumed that it was a SyFy channel show. I realize genre fans are looking for their next Game of Thrones, but I'm not sure this will be it. We may have to wait until Amazon releases their adaptation of The Lord of the Rings.

by Anonymousreply 115July 21, 2019 3:51 PM

Oh god, I hope it's better than the Shannara Chronicles. Netflix didn't produce that one though.

by Anonymousreply 116July 21, 2019 3:57 PM

I give it 2 seasons, if that. I honestly don't see it lasting for 4 despite what they're trying to push.

by Anonymousreply 117July 21, 2019 4:02 PM

Computer game nerds are very hard to please. There's always a loud minority that will cry for blood because their expectations were not met.

by Anonymousreply 118July 21, 2019 5:42 PM

[quote]I give it 2 seasons, if that. I honestly don't see it lasting for 4 despite what they're trying to push.

I agree. This has flop written all over it. The people who think this will be a "Game of Thrones" replacement are delusional.

by Anonymousreply 119July 21, 2019 6:22 PM

It looks like Syfy? No it doesn't. It doesn't look the highest budget, but it doesn't look low budget (keeping in mind what great things Syfy supported teams occasionally do though they inevitably get cancelled).

But the trailer does have a hokey element to it, and it'll depend so much on the writing being great.

I started mixed on Cavill being Geralt, and I'm still mixed.

by Anonymousreply 120July 21, 2019 7:19 PM

[Quote]I started mixed on Cavill being Geralt, and I'm still mixed.

From what I can see all he has to do is be some gruff action hero while the people around him do all the acting. Seems like the perfect type of vehicle for Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 121July 21, 2019 7:47 PM

[quote] It looks like Syfy? No it doesn't. It doesn't look the highest budget, but it doesn't look low budget (keeping in mind what great things Syfy supported teams occasionally do though they inevitably get cancelled).

Well, it does to me. That doesn't mean that the production value looks like SyFy's Sharknado. But it's on par with, as you already noted, their higher quality projects like The Expanse, NightFlyers and The Magicians.

by Anonymousreply 122July 21, 2019 9:00 PM

R110 Fuck off bitch

by Anonymousreply 123July 21, 2019 9:12 PM

R114 We've got a Lipstick Allier in here

by Anonymousreply 124July 21, 2019 9:14 PM

^ Blocked

by Anonymousreply 125July 21, 2019 10:58 PM

[quote] Computer game nerds are very hard to please. There's always a loud minority that will cry for blood because their expectations were not met.

Well, Netflix is saying it's based on the book, not the video game. But reportedly they still changed quite a few characters from the book. E.g. a ginger character was turned into smthg else.

First the ginger mermaid, now this ginger character too...

by Anonymousreply 126July 22, 2019 1:50 AM

[quote] Henry looks like he's doing Rhaegar Targaryen cosplay.

Lol, R67. I cannot unsee it now.

by Anonymousreply 127July 22, 2019 1:58 AM

To be fair, didn't GOT start out on a lower budget then gain more as seasons progressed and the show caught on with viewers? It was rather dark and low budget the first season iirc.

by Anonymousreply 128July 22, 2019 3:55 AM

Still won't be on a par with GOT LOL

by Anonymousreply 129July 22, 2019 6:29 AM

[quote]From what I can see all he has to do is be some gruff action hero while the people around him do all the acting. Seems like the perfect type of vehicle for Cavill.

It's very telling that he has little to no speaking parts in the teaser. Isn't he supposed to be the star of the show?

by Anonymousreply 130July 22, 2019 7:06 AM

It was a teaser of a trailer they're not gonna give everything away straight away. Anyway as long as all the other main cast have substantial amount of screen time I'll give this a go. It's about them as much as it is Geralt and I want to follow an actual story; not The Cavill Show.

by Anonymousreply 131July 22, 2019 7:41 AM

Did he even say anything? I know the other characters said a lot.

by Anonymousreply 132July 22, 2019 7:49 AM

R131 It's the Geralt show and they didn't even show a lot of Geralt in it.

Stupid incels

by Anonymousreply 133July 22, 2019 8:15 AM

R130 I thought it was funny too that Henry didn't get much focus in the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 134July 22, 2019 10:38 AM

When I saw that cheesy fake big spider in front of Henry in the trailer, I started laughing at how stupid this thing looks

by Anonymousreply 135July 23, 2019 2:32 PM

*Pictures r135 guffawing with big horse teeth*

by Anonymousreply 136July 23, 2019 4:45 PM

What do non Henry and Witcher fans think about this?

by Anonymousreply 137July 26, 2019 11:46 AM

I was so in love with Henry Cavill's Charles Brandon in The Tudors that when we toured Windsor Castle I had to go inside St. George's Chapel to see his tomb. (sigh.) Unfortunately he has never reached those heights again.

by Anonymousreply 138July 26, 2019 12:22 PM

R137 Its great !

by Anonymousreply 139July 26, 2019 1:08 PM

R139 I asked for non Henry fans.

by Anonymousreply 140July 26, 2019 1:24 PM

The thing about Henry, is that people either love him, or they don't think of him. I don't feel that there is any animus against him. It's not like people dislike him.

by Anonymousreply 141July 26, 2019 3:43 PM

R140 I mean this opinion of disinterested people who just want to watch the new series. Check out the trailer reviews ... everyone is excited.

by Anonymousreply 142July 26, 2019 5:08 PM

I'm a fan of The Witcher games and definitely will be checking out the new series. I don't care if it's "The Next Game of Thrones(tm)" that everyone seems to be using as a yardstick for whether the show will be good on its own or not. There's room for more than one fantasy series, and they don't all have to be GOT.

by Anonymousreply 143July 26, 2019 5:35 PM

The visuals and the facial expressions in the trailer were cheesy, so I'm concerned the whole thing will be cheesy.

by Anonymousreply 144July 26, 2019 5:54 PM

R144, Henry is cheesy. But in an endearing way.

by Anonymousreply 145July 26, 2019 9:40 PM

With a decent concept and script and right director, he can be very appealing. He doesn't have a wide range but face it has a face/presence any camera loves, he's made for films. He needs a strong agent and management to guide him into better choices to keep his career momentum going.

by Anonymousreply 146July 26, 2019 9:44 PM

He suck ass (in more ways than one). Period. This show will suck.

by Anonymousreply 147July 27, 2019 4:10 AM

Henry needs to show his tits and ass and some VPL to increase the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 148July 27, 2019 11:39 AM

It will premiere December 16.

by Anonymousreply 149October 27, 2019 2:27 PM

why isn't he on a comic con????

by Anonymousreply 150October 27, 2019 4:04 PM

Looks interesting, will definitely watch it.

by Anonymousreply 151October 27, 2019 4:06 PM

R151 everybody will watch it )

by Anonymousreply 152October 27, 2019 4:26 PM

Like a GoT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 27, 2019 4:48 PM

R150, that's too much effort for Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 154October 27, 2019 6:16 PM

R152 Get off of DL bitch!

by Anonymousreply 155October 27, 2019 6:43 PM

R155 Wha are you so nasty?

by Anonymousreply 156October 27, 2019 7:36 PM

he looks good with long hair

by Anonymousreply 157October 27, 2019 7:45 PM

Not with that horrible wig he doesn't R157

by Anonymousreply 158October 27, 2019 8:02 PM

[quote]It will premiere December 16.

LOL what a terrible date to have it premiere! Everyone is going to be too busy with the holidays to even think about it. It will slip through the cracks.

by Anonymousreply 159October 27, 2019 8:13 PM

Is he going to show his tits and ass?

by Anonymousreply 160October 27, 2019 9:26 PM

The showrunner said they reduced his script. So yes I'd expect T&A to cover the fact he's a terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 161October 27, 2019 10:43 PM

R161 smart move on the showrunner's part.

by Anonymousreply 162October 27, 2019 11:44 PM

[quote] LOL what a terrible date to have it premiere! Everyone is going to be too busy with the holidays to even think about it. It will slip through the cracks.

Oh, please. The fanbase for this show is not the demographic who stand in lines at malls, wrap gifts, send out Christmas cards, receive out of town guests and frantically plan and cook holiday meals. And with all of that, the latter will still find time to catch every Hallmark Channel holiday premiere.

by Anonymousreply 163October 27, 2019 11:47 PM

Yes the core demo for this show are college/highschool aged guys. I guess you if you release it then that is when they are on winter break.

by Anonymousreply 164October 27, 2019 11:52 PM

R163 Awwwwww! how nice for a frau to defend this flop.

by Anonymousreply 165October 27, 2019 11:54 PM

[quote] Awwwwww! how nice for a frau to defend this flop.

Nice try, Boo. I don't have a gash. And pointing out that the key demographic for The Witcher is 18-30 year old males isn't defending the show. Its common fucking sense.

by Anonymousreply 166October 28, 2019 2:31 AM

The track record on adapting videogames to movies/tv is poor.

The fact that the game is apparently better than the Polish author's books on which it was based gives it even less hope.

I've always thought that Cavill was miscast in the role of Geralt. You want someone like a younger Dougray Scott or younger Stuart Townsend - a little rougher, a little more dangerous. If you really wanted to go older, Mads or Anson Mount would work. Of course, DL favs Richard Armitage or Luke Evans might do in a pinch.

by Anonymousreply 167October 28, 2019 2:54 AM

I wonder if this trite will be more boring than the game's endless contrived cinematics. Whoever wrote those games have zero sense of narrative and storytelling (or maybe the books are just as cliche and boring).

by Anonymousreply 168October 28, 2019 4:43 AM

[quote]The showrunner said they reduced his script.

Bear in mind emotive acting also isn't his thing....

by Anonymousreply 169October 28, 2019 7:54 AM

R166 Awwww! Congrats! You get a cookie for trying.

by Anonymousreply 170October 28, 2019 8:54 AM

R167 Now Townsend is older than Cavill by 10 years but somehow still looks younger.

They just needed a bigger name with no future projects.

by Anonymousreply 171October 28, 2019 9:00 AM

Exactly R169

He'll act with his tit muscles next.

by Anonymousreply 172October 28, 2019 9:01 AM

You were saying, R172 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 28, 2019 9:36 AM

It’s going to be a huge hit for Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 174October 28, 2019 11:54 AM

"Cavill isn't rough enough to play Geralt! They need someone like this guy!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 28, 2019 12:14 PM

R175 So you picked a photo of a character he plays so well you thought it was him? HA! What an idiot.

Versatility is NOT Henry's strongest suit.

He's only verse in bed.

by Anonymousreply 176October 28, 2019 1:51 PM

R176 = hates Cavill so much he's posted at least 166 times in recent threads about him

by Anonymousreply 177October 28, 2019 1:56 PM

r175 - you seem to be a bit over-identified with Cavill.

I like Cavill. I think he's a handsome guy. I think he got shafted with crappy scripts with Superman.

But, he's still miscast as Geralt.

by Anonymousreply 178October 28, 2019 2:08 PM

LOL he is playing a video game he-man who slays mythological beasts, and you act like he was just cast as Uncle Vanya

You are an obsessed h8r, admit it

by Anonymousreply 179October 28, 2019 2:12 PM

[quote]You are an obsessed h8r, admit it.

Fangurls are tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 180October 28, 2019 2:20 PM

[Quote] Versatility is NOT Henry's strongest suit. He's only verse in bed.

Lmfao

by Anonymousreply 181October 28, 2019 2:23 PM

choosing the role of Gerald is his best decision . This role is simple, mainstream, and well paid. It will give him lots of money and success. So everything is fine!)

by Anonymousreply 182October 28, 2019 2:24 PM

[quote]The showrunner said they reduced his script.

Yes, I thought it was very telling that they openly admitted they cut back on the amount of lines Henry Cavill has.

Basically warning people that the show is really about everyone around Geralt. The trailer also made that clear, Henry Cavill barely spoke in it.

by Anonymousreply 183October 28, 2019 2:24 PM

I for one am glad focus will be on the other main characters.

by Anonymousreply 184October 28, 2019 2:34 PM

They've kept Cavill's hard-rock titties and shown them off.

I'm in!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 185October 28, 2019 2:42 PM

So when does it start? What kind of fucking trailer doesn't have a release date?

by Anonymousreply 186October 28, 2019 2:42 PM

[quote]So when does it start? What kind of fucking trailer doesn't have a release date?

The kind that has behind the scenes problems with the production?

by Anonymousreply 187October 28, 2019 2:44 PM

Netflix normally doesn't release the official release date til the second trailer r186.

The date being bandied about online is December 17th, but that's not official yet.

by Anonymousreply 188October 28, 2019 2:44 PM

R177 Is a sad dusty frau that ONLY posts about her love for henry on DL. Bitch get back to reddit

by Anonymousreply 189October 28, 2019 6:08 PM

The fancunts have invaded

by Anonymousreply 190October 28, 2019 6:11 PM

The promo for this has been so pathetic. This show will not be getting a second or a third season. What was Netflix thinking?

by Anonymousreply 191October 29, 2019 7:44 PM

[quote]The promo for this has been so pathetic. This show will not be getting a second or a third season. What was Netflix thinking?

It's strange -Netflix and Amazon (and likely the other streaming channels) are basically throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks, if anything. Even a failure would draw an initial audience from both existing and new subscribers.

What I really wish they'd do is adaptations of stuff that are too long to be movies, but not intended to run more than one season - more limited run shows of 8-10 1-hr episodes.

by Anonymousreply 192October 29, 2019 8:44 PM

HENRY CAVILL BAIT-AND-SWITCH: REPLACED BY FEMALE CHARACTERS IN 'THE WITCHER'

This explains why Henry hasn’t been doing promo for this show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 31, 2019 2:08 AM

[quote]While the popular book series is told from the perspective of Geralt of Rivia, the solitary monster hunter, who Henry Cavill plays, it is learned the Netflix The Witcher series is going in a completely opposite direction and will be told from the perspective of the two female characters, Yennefer and Ciri.

[quote]Showrunner Lauren Hissrich is said to have insisted there is nothing to worry about as she addressed the fan complaints and concerns: “He is on the screen a lot. It’s important to make sure that Ciri and Yen get their due.

How tedious.

They want their cake and their agenda too. They want the built-in audience that an established franchise gives them, but they don't actually want to tell the story. It's like bad fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 194October 31, 2019 2:46 AM

Oh god. I see the incel types will have a new favorite thing to troll about.

Count down to the user reviews being bombed!

by Anonymousreply 195October 31, 2019 2:49 AM

[quote]Oh god. I see the incel types will have a new favorite thing to troll about.

So, you don't see that people who are fans of the series would be legitimately upset about focusing the story on side characters, rather than the main point of view character?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer is beloved by the same fanboy crowd. It would be like deciding to focus on Xander and Giles, rather than Buffy. Fans of that franchise would be just as irritated.

by Anonymousreply 196October 31, 2019 2:57 AM

This isn't a video game, it is trying to make a compelling TV drama. It's not like Geralt is going anywhere, it just sounds like the TV show is an ensemble story.

This has been obvious for a while, did you see the trailer?

by Anonymousreply 197October 31, 2019 3:05 AM

True, but it's the first time the showrunners have affirmed that this is the approach they are taking. While not the game, it is an adaptation of the books in which Geralt is the primary POV character.

I think Cavill was miscast. There are already stories that the scripts had been revised to give him less screen time. I wonder how much of this is really a cover for that issue. I mean the show is called The Witcher - he is the titular character.

I understand the necessities of adaptation to different media. I get the need to modify characters and story lines for a tv. But, the basic story of The Witcher is Geralt's story, his character arc.

by Anonymousreply 198October 31, 2019 3:22 AM

R195 Oh cut the crap you piece of shit. It's SJW types like your sad self is why any kind of art form is struggling. Go play with your pussy and leave this thread alone.

by Anonymousreply 199October 31, 2019 3:27 AM

Cunt at R197 liking her own comments. Pathetic whore.

by Anonymousreply 200October 31, 2019 3:28 AM

lol R196 They would because it's a male character. if it were the perspective of the redheaded lesbian then the sjw would approve despite the series becoming shitty.

by Anonymousreply 201October 31, 2019 3:30 AM

Yep, you sure showed me how wrong I was about dumb incel trolls.

by Anonymousreply 202October 31, 2019 3:33 AM

Yup you sure are a frau who fangirls at the mere mentioning of the name Cavill. Get off of DL cunt and go back to whatever frau site you came from R202

by Anonymousreply 203October 31, 2019 3:41 AM

R202 they're on every Cavill thread.

by Anonymousreply 204October 31, 2019 3:45 AM

Another sad cunt at R204 that posts nowhere but in Cavill threads.

Fuck off you loosed pussy whore back to WDW.

by Anonymousreply 205October 31, 2019 3:50 AM

Why is anyone surprised this is how it's playing out? If you were paying attention, you were told this was happening at the very beginning.

by Anonymousreply 206October 31, 2019 11:00 AM

The women are not side characters they are as much important to the plot as fucking Geralt is. Fancunts with their heads stuck up Cavill's fucking fat arse as usual.

by Anonymousreply 207October 31, 2019 11:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208October 31, 2019 11:09 AM

The Swisher

by Anonymousreply 209October 31, 2019 11:21 AM

Wow there’s a whole lot of crazy in this thread

by Anonymousreply 210October 31, 2019 11:25 AM

[quote]The women are not side characters they are as much important to the plot as fucking Geralt is. Fancunts with their heads stuck up Cavill's fucking fat arse as usual.

LOL - yes, the eponymous show, book series and 3-game series wherein the title character is the primary POV - the entire story is told from his perspective.

Truly, I can see where you might think they are just as important as, you know, THE WITCHER himself.

What a strange view of the world you have, not the least of which is that people who hate the show are incels or that the opposite view are Cavill fangurls - whichever side you're on.

by Anonymousreply 211October 31, 2019 1:45 PM

Trailer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 31, 2019 4:10 PM

Heh, the first time they show Cavill was a zoomed in shot of his ass? They clearly know what the people want.

by Anonymousreply 213October 31, 2019 4:16 PM

Wypipo foolishness. And what's with all the coloured contact lenses? Wait, let me guess, "they're integral to the story." 😴

by Anonymousreply 214October 31, 2019 4:20 PM

That trailer is terrible. It's only good if you know what's going on and who everyone shown is. As the audience doesn't really know at this point, it's not effective in generating interest.

[quote]Wypipo foolishness. And what's with all the coloured contact lenses? Wait, let me guess, "they're integral to the story."

The eye color changes are a part of the story, as yes, witchers are not fully human. It's like asking why do they wear costumes? Why is he in a white wig? Why film a show using sets and locations. That's just an absurd criticism.

by Anonymousreply 215October 31, 2019 4:26 PM

On a behind the scenes level, I'm surprised as normally productions avoid coloured contact lenses because it affects the acting.

by Anonymousreply 216October 31, 2019 4:29 PM

[quote]As the audience doesn't really know at this point, it's not effective in generating interest.

I agree that the trailer doesn't really introduce the story, so a general audience has no clue what exactly it is about, but does it need to?

Oh look, it is some sort of fantasy action type show. That's really all someone needs to know to see whether they want to check it out.

by Anonymousreply 217October 31, 2019 4:31 PM

r215 It's not absurd criticism at all, dear. You act as if every movie uses coloured contact lenses to the same extent as they use sets and locations.

But your hysterical over the top response showed me exactly what it'll be like around here once this show starts airing, so you've managed to convince me not to check out this show.

by Anonymousreply 218October 31, 2019 4:33 PM

r216 Yes, they dropped them for Colman's The Queen because the director said she looked like she was acting behind a mask or something like that. Of course, one must display some acting talent in the first place for the director to detect that something is off. And a competent director, of course.

by Anonymousreply 219October 31, 2019 4:35 PM

Game of Thrones originally tried to use them to give the Targs purple eyes, but quickly realized the same thing

by Anonymousreply 220October 31, 2019 4:39 PM

[quote][R215] It's not absurd criticism at all, dear. You act as if every movie uses coloured contact lenses to the same extent as they use sets and locations.

LOL - no, I replied as though it should be obvious to even the most passing observer that the contact lenses must obviously be a part of the character's costume and makeup.

What other possible reason could there be for using them. When are they ever used when not tied to the story somehow?

As r219 notes, using them can cause problems, so anyone with half a brain would conclude they must be important enough for the character for them to bother.

by Anonymousreply 221October 31, 2019 4:42 PM

A Witcher movie? There should be an Elder Scrolls movie. Think how well Skyrim would go with GOT fans!

by Anonymousreply 222October 31, 2019 4:53 PM

Wow don't strain yourself with all that excitement, Henry...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 31, 2019 4:55 PM

[quote] Fancunts with their heads stuck up Cavill's fucking fat arse as usual.

Fat?

by Anonymousreply 224October 31, 2019 5:16 PM

R223 yep, looks good, I will watch it. Over the holiday, it should be quick to watch, how many episodes, 10?

by Anonymousreply 225October 31, 2019 7:39 PM

It's just 8 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 226October 31, 2019 7:42 PM

Henrys acting is so wooden he should be cast as a totem pole in his next movie.

by Anonymousreply 227October 31, 2019 8:35 PM

We better get some shots of that beautiful bare ass.

by Anonymousreply 228October 31, 2019 8:42 PM

Awful Wig!

They should have hired a younger Geralt for the actress who plays his love interest. She looks like his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 229October 31, 2019 8:43 PM

[R227] loool stopppit

I just want to see bums and tums and I'm a happy camper

by Anonymousreply 230October 31, 2019 9:51 PM

FIRE THE MAKE UP ARTISTS!

by Anonymousreply 231October 31, 2019 9:55 PM

Nice ass.

by Anonymousreply 232October 31, 2019 9:57 PM

It's like a mashup of Reign and GOT. Childish yet Gorish.

by Anonymousreply 233November 1, 2019 12:27 AM

The cinematography looks pretty good here though. Striking in parts, from the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 234November 1, 2019 2:23 AM

Cinematography is the only star in these flops.

by Anonymousreply 235November 1, 2019 2:25 AM

Hollywood's PC is only for selling tickets and not real social commentary.

Netflix's big wigs must have intervened.

Caution: Overly Clickbait Title

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236November 1, 2019 3:44 AM

[Quote] Nice ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 1, 2019 6:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238November 1, 2019 6:38 AM

Much better and normal-looking physique in R238 than that freakishly buff plastic action figure physique in R1. I hope he puts his ASSets to use and give us good nude scenes in every episode.

by Anonymousreply 239November 1, 2019 7:02 AM

Floppity-flop-flop.

by Anonymousreply 240November 1, 2019 7:37 AM

Oh to deep dive in that tub. *Holds breath to dolphin capacity* bubble bubble.

by Anonymousreply 241November 1, 2019 2:13 PM

R241 get in line.

by Anonymousreply 242November 1, 2019 3:51 PM

R238 must have shot that scene at the beginning of filming.

by Anonymousreply 243November 1, 2019 5:28 PM

The Wisher

by Anonymousreply 244November 1, 2019 5:59 PM

H.C phone glory hole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245November 1, 2019 6:56 PM

Is there animosity or jealousy between he female cast already?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246November 1, 2019 7:08 PM

R246, including Henry?

by Anonymousreply 247November 1, 2019 7:30 PM

He has been noticeably absent R247

by Anonymousreply 248November 1, 2019 7:31 PM

I wonder why he isn't going hard with the promo... Hmm. Even his trailer post caption felt lukewarm.

by Anonymousreply 249November 1, 2019 9:01 PM

I think he’s intently focusing on rosemary water. He doesn’t have time for The Witcher.

by Anonymousreply 250November 1, 2019 9:05 PM

There's fuck all with that water.

by Anonymousreply 251November 1, 2019 9:20 PM

Because, R249, aside from the initial $$$ anything else is unnecessary noise for him.

by Anonymousreply 252November 1, 2019 9:40 PM

Excluding Superman shit, has he ever really promoted his work?

by Anonymousreply 253November 1, 2019 9:42 PM

R252 he needs this first season to be a success if he wants a long future in this role I'm sure? No?

by Anonymousreply 254November 1, 2019 9:42 PM

He was so beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255November 1, 2019 9:48 PM

Pre steroid inflated Henry looked waaaay better.

by Anonymousreply 256November 2, 2019 2:11 AM

Cavill looks so hot in this!

I can’t wait to watch. Bonus points if it turns out to be a good show.

by Anonymousreply 257November 2, 2019 3:35 AM

Someone needs their eyes checked

by Anonymousreply 258November 2, 2019 3:58 AM

He seems to be focusing more on Rosemary water and boss. weird

by Anonymousreply 259November 2, 2019 4:41 AM

R259 Nope....its about another project (movie) . Everything about rosemary water is done already.

by Anonymousreply 260November 2, 2019 8:03 AM

[quote]long future in this role

R254, they'll be lucky if they get a second season.

by Anonymousreply 261November 2, 2019 8:06 AM

The teats troll must have been turned off by his teeny tiny nipples at R238.

by Anonymousreply 262November 3, 2019 3:51 AM

R261 y so bitter these type of shows do pretty well plus the trailer looks good

by Anonymousreply 263November 3, 2019 4:40 AM

[quote]Henrys acting is so wooden he should be cast as a totem pole in his next movie.

IKR. I can see him acting in the few lines they showed of him in the trailer. It doesn't come off natural.

by Anonymousreply 264November 3, 2019 6:54 AM

People are being realistic here, R63 . If you think that's bitterness you're on the wrong board.

by Anonymousreply 265November 3, 2019 7:10 AM

R264 I've seen the same acting face in at least 3 other movies he's done. If someone has the time they can compare his acting scenes in pictures.

by Anonymousreply 266November 3, 2019 2:46 PM

They praised him on how he handled his sword but they must have been talking about his dick. Who holds a sword like that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267November 4, 2019 7:07 PM

[quote] Who holds a sword like that?

Da Wicha.

by Anonymousreply 268November 4, 2019 7:11 PM

Yup! Not the Witcher.

by Anonymousreply 269November 4, 2019 7:15 PM

R267 It’s really funny when you realize that as a big fan of the books and video games, he spent hours filming this show, waking up at 3 A.M., practicing with swords in uncomfortable leather outfits, only for this BS to be the end result.

And then you have idiots like Lauren Hissrich trying to defend this show against the #gamergate crowd knowing very well that this show is dead upon arrival.

by Anonymousreply 270November 4, 2019 7:15 PM

Hissrich is an awful writer and showrunner. They should have given the series to an experienced and more well rounded person. She already fucked up with most of the casting making it look like a teen show.

by Anonymousreply 271November 4, 2019 7:20 PM

Agreed R270, R271. As soon as her name was mentioned I knew it'd end up a dud.

by Anonymousreply 272November 4, 2019 7:56 PM

Concerning age differences between the main cast, pc bollocks and a writer who fancies the lead and what have you got...

by Anonymousreply 273November 4, 2019 8:00 PM

I don't think this looks very good at all, but people seem excited, so I hope it lives up to their expectations.

by Anonymousreply 274November 4, 2019 8:02 PM

R273 Henry already fucked both Lauren and Freya. Lauren and Henry are hoping that this show will get multiple seasons but it won’t go anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 275November 4, 2019 8:08 PM

R275 WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE??

I hope you get hit by a bus you crazy asian frau!

by Anonymousreply 276November 4, 2019 8:35 PM

And stop liking your own comments you pathetic cunt R275

by Anonymousreply 277November 4, 2019 8:36 PM

R272 What has she done?

by Anonymousreply 278November 4, 2019 8:37 PM

Do they have an embargo on critics?

by Anonymousreply 279November 4, 2019 9:24 PM

[Quote] Henry already fucked both Lauren and Freya.

I'm sorry what??? Why do you think that?

by Anonymousreply 280November 4, 2019 9:31 PM

Because she's a crazy retarded frau that keeps trying to sell Henry as straight R280

by Anonymousreply 281November 4, 2019 9:37 PM

R276 you have paranoia. go take treatment in a mental hospital

R275 too far....too far . Most likely he has someone but not from the cast.....

by Anonymousreply 282November 5, 2019 1:19 AM

R282 Dumbass whore.

We know you're the same poster. And you're still liking your own comment.

Now, go back to WDW and share your dumb as hell lies with your sad fraus who'll believe you and never set foot here again, Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 283November 5, 2019 4:01 AM

R283 Violence is not power , you , Coward dumb scum ..... you have no vote because of your stupidity .... so shut up and take shit out of your own life. And by the way, fuck you, fuck you, and especially fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 284November 5, 2019 4:12 AM

Learn how to speak English first you asian cunt R284

And STOP Trolling DL, your fishy vag reeks!

by Anonymousreply 285November 5, 2019 6:10 AM

[quote][R275] too far....too far . Most likely he has someone but not from the cast.....

Read properly. Fucking a cast member at one point doesn't negate being with someone else.

Oh, and he's been with someone a fair while now. Sorry to quash any fan's dreams there. 😉🤣

by Anonymousreply 286November 5, 2019 6:44 AM

Not sure if they've had viewings yet, R279.

by Anonymousreply 287November 5, 2019 6:45 AM

R285 Learn how to be not so stupid in everything.... idiot )

R286 well...its obviously. Just hope this time relationship was going to work out for a long time .

by Anonymousreply 288November 5, 2019 7:10 AM

Another fraulin joins us R286

by Anonymousreply 289November 5, 2019 7:22 AM

R288 Choke on dog's meat you asian whore.

by Anonymousreply 290November 5, 2019 7:25 AM

R275 Views and comments suggest otherwise. Lauren definitely isn't the best director, but she isn't so stupid as to say about 7 comming seasons without being sure of the success of the serial

by Anonymousreply 291November 5, 2019 7:28 AM

R290 Oh God ....Is it even possible to be so stupid ?? I'm not from Asia, geographic dumbass. And I advise you to read the history of Nazism ... you are in a waiting for a bad end ....whore)))

by Anonymousreply 292November 5, 2019 7:32 AM

R286 I'm sorry....he has been with you ?) Are you his new frau ?) Why are you so sure?

by Anonymousreply 293November 5, 2019 7:36 AM

R286 ....And is he gay or he *ucked Lauren ?)

by Anonymousreply 294November 5, 2019 7:40 AM

please staff of this movie::::throw plenty of tits and ass of this godlike stud or the thing will fall flat as fuk

thank u

by Anonymousreply 295November 5, 2019 7:58 AM

R295 lauren mentioned 40 sex scenes

by Anonymousreply 296November 5, 2019 8:10 AM

R296 40 you say... O_O

by Anonymousreply 297November 5, 2019 8:33 AM

7 season plans are really optimistic for netflix or any show. I guess we will have to sit tight and see

by Anonymousreply 298November 5, 2019 8:35 AM

R297 40 minutes of sex scenes

by Anonymousreply 299November 5, 2019 8:40 AM

R295 Hissrich continued: “There will be nudity, yes, because when people are intimate, sometimes they’re naked. We talked a lot about this, from the very beginning, [and also with the actors]. We wanted them to be comfortable with not just sex but intimacy as well, to ensure that the actors feel safe and comfortable.”

by Anonymousreply 300November 5, 2019 8:43 AM

he should smart up and do a movie with lots of skin, … s/m gay movie! remake cruising....lol

by Anonymousreply 301November 5, 2019 9:19 AM

Muriel, do your thing with this thread please.

by Anonymousreply 302November 5, 2019 9:42 AM

R302 What's your problem?

by Anonymousreply 303November 5, 2019 5:41 PM

R294 etc. Aren't you tired of being called out on EVERY Henry Cavill Thread? Like how demented are you? How much did his team pay you to keep making up weird ass rumours about him with every other females?

Honestly just fuckk off.

by Anonymousreply 304November 5, 2019 5:44 PM

R302 This is the Netflix trailer discussion so either give us you opinion on it or just get over your old sad self

by Anonymousreply 305November 5, 2019 5:45 PM

R305, the last 20-30 comments are really discussing the show aren't they.

by Anonymousreply 306November 5, 2019 6:02 PM

This thread really did fall off a cliff.

by Anonymousreply 307November 5, 2019 6:04 PM

R306 Oh wow a thread got derailed by a few comments and you're pissed? Bitch is this your first time on DL?

by Anonymousreply 308November 5, 2019 7:01 PM

Either post something or stop complaining R307

by Anonymousreply 309November 5, 2019 7:04 PM

R294 you can’t even imagine how stupid you are with your accusations ahahaha)

by Anonymousreply 310November 5, 2019 7:43 PM

If everyone just calmed down instead of whining that'd be great.

Now, back to business.... when is this thing even airing? Has there even been any commercials for it?

by Anonymousreply 311November 5, 2019 8:24 PM

R310 Why are you replying to yourself?

by Anonymousreply 312November 5, 2019 8:57 PM

R311 Commercials?

by Anonymousreply 313November 5, 2019 8:58 PM

R312 Idiot. just learn to lie. it's easy to check. Either you are a blind chicken or you are just dumb as hell.

by Anonymousreply 314November 5, 2019 10:22 PM

Hahahahahaaaa! incompetent dumbass R314 We can clearly see your posts. We KNOW It's the same pathetic cunt that trolls ANYYWHERE Cavill's name is mentioned and makes up romances out of her shitty ass.

Now wind up your asshole and let you pussy flaps fly you far far away back to the hell hole you came from.

by Anonymousreply 315November 5, 2019 10:34 PM

Who cares how bad it is, if it has our lord and savior superman and his big jugs in it. alls well in gods land 2nite...

more nipple!

and no he has not had nipple replacement cause his tits don't drip . he wisely limits tit sucking on him to 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 316November 6, 2019 2:31 PM

I can't wait for this - fan of the books (though haven't read them all) and big fan of the games especially The Witcher 3, also big fan of Henry Cavill's bulging biceps and juicy round tits.

I thought initially he was miscast in the role of Geralt but the full trailer has given me more hope. Also I'm surprised at how epic it looks with huge battle scenes etc. I hope they do plenty of smaller scale stories too though with loads of cool monsters.

Drops December 20th on Netflix and I reckon I'll have seen it all by Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 317November 7, 2019 8:50 AM

Oh hey Henners ... errr UKGuy

by Anonymousreply 318November 7, 2019 12:21 PM

new babe) lake that girl from park wth Kal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319November 8, 2019 7:04 AM

F&F R319

This ain't his new beard thread.

by Anonymousreply 320November 8, 2019 7:42 AM

R319 not a fan of the turtleneck.

by Anonymousreply 321November 8, 2019 9:11 AM

You wont enjoy his cock then R321

by Anonymousreply 322November 8, 2019 11:53 PM

R322 zinggg!

by Anonymousreply 323November 9, 2019 11:05 AM

They should start promoting.

by Anonymousreply 324November 10, 2019 7:34 AM

Idiots trying to defend Henry's swordsmanship in this clip.

Halfswording has to do with holding only ONE sword not two in each hand.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325November 10, 2019 10:07 PM

[quote]Halfswording has to do with holding only ONE sword not two in each hand.

Seems to me that any sword technique that requires you to grip the cutting part of the blade with force is probably a bad idea, as the harder you grip, the quicker you slice your hand.

I'm not a sword expert, but I'd guess that gripping a sharpened blade by the handle, rather than the cutting edge, is probably something they tell you in How to Hold Your Sword class on day one.

by Anonymousreply 326November 10, 2019 10:48 PM

Gawd he's so boring. Didn't even bother to promote his last straight to DVD movie and he's barely promoting this show.

by Anonymousreply 327November 11, 2019 11:33 AM

LOL at Lauren trying to lure redditors into watching the show after opening a new account to post some BTS photos.

I guess reddit is the lowest form of publicity.

by Anonymousreply 328November 12, 2019 5:06 AM

That says it all.

by Anonymousreply 329November 12, 2019 7:17 AM

Here you go

by Anonymousreply 330November 12, 2019 4:42 PM

Argentina Comic Con

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331November 12, 2019 4:47 PM

Direct link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332November 12, 2019 5:01 PM

Hahaha! They're doing their best to at least get Some Latin nations watching it. They know they are passionate about telenovelas with meaningless lines and illogical plots. Just like Casa del Papel that didn't deserve more than 1 season.

by Anonymousreply 333November 12, 2019 8:31 PM

Lol! The costume design and make up DOES look like it's made for a telenovela. The spanish and portuguese market is huge and is willing to accept any shit that gets advertised to them. I'll tell you now that most Netflix viewers will be from these speaking countries so they can at least hope a rise in viewership in the first few months. That way Netflix won't feel like they've made a big mistake going into season 2.

by Anonymousreply 334November 12, 2019 9:00 PM

Why did he not go to the European promo events these last few weeks I wonder

by Anonymousreply 335November 12, 2019 9:01 PM

Telenovela makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336November 12, 2019 9:04 PM

R335 another project ?

by Anonymousreply 337November 12, 2019 9:45 PM

R337 watching rugby?

by Anonymousreply 338November 12, 2019 9:47 PM

r335, r337 and r338 working out?

by Anonymousreply 339November 12, 2019 9:49 PM

R338 R339 hanging out at Novikov , hooking up at home.....Oh and Rosemary water .

by Anonymousreply 340November 12, 2019 9:56 PM

R335 he's busy you know, going to dinners and parties that involve free clothing... etc.

by Anonymousreply 341November 12, 2019 10:50 PM

And don't let me stress out all the hours he's spending to find and get a beard to go to Argentina and the premiere .

by Anonymousreply 342November 12, 2019 10:52 PM

Actors who star in a movie usually are required to go on the talk show circuit to promote the movies how does he get out of doing this?

by Anonymousreply 343November 13, 2019 10:28 AM

R343 still a month to go before it airs.

by Anonymousreply 344November 13, 2019 2:36 PM

Positive side to that, R343 is no regurgitated soundbites from him.

by Anonymousreply 345November 13, 2019 4:37 PM

Netflix announced season 2 is already greenlit and production will start at the beginning of next year. Can't say I am surprised, no way Netflix would have bowed out after one season.

by Anonymousreply 346November 13, 2019 4:54 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347November 13, 2019 5:03 PM

R346 Soooo producers have faith in it. Witcher will be great

by Anonymousreply 348November 13, 2019 5:42 PM

Hopefully r348, but really Netflix gives pretty much everything a season 2.

by Anonymousreply 349November 13, 2019 5:55 PM

Means nothing. Rating is what counts.

by Anonymousreply 350November 13, 2019 6:10 PM

wait, re-read the Deadline piece again at r347:

[quote]Anya Chalotra and Freya Allan co-star — they along with Cavill will return for the sophomore season, Netflix said.

Chalotra and Allan co-star - Cavill will return for the sophomore season. Isn't HC the main star?

by Anonymousreply 351November 13, 2019 7:29 PM

Are you still playing that game of "OMG, there are women!"

You literally ignore that they brought up starring Cavill many times before that, you just quote the lp first sentence where they introduced the other other costars in the article.

And with that I feel worse for engaging.

by Anonymousreply 352November 13, 2019 7:41 PM

R351 he’s not even that well-known to the general public, so the fact that this is getting a second season when it is all nobodies is pretty baffling

by Anonymousreply 353November 13, 2019 8:10 PM

R352 Are you still playing the game of "I too am a gay man and not a stinky frau"?

Bitch, Take your pussy flaps back to the fish market. Everybody and the mama knows Henry's screen time is cut. It happened before and will happen again until he becomes a better actor. And The WITCHER is GERALT, not those two pulled out of the woodworks actresses or any other actress for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 354November 14, 2019 2:37 AM

R348 Netflix needs an excuse for spending all that money on season 1 alone.

by Anonymousreply 355November 14, 2019 2:38 AM

R348 It's not the producers whose opinion matters.

by Anonymousreply 356November 14, 2019 7:16 AM

Official

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357November 14, 2019 2:01 PM

[quote]Netflix announced season 2 is already greenlit and production will start at the beginning of next year. Can't say I am surprised, no way Netflix would have bowed out after one season.

[quote][R346] Soooo producers have faith in it. Witcher will be great

[quote]Means nothing. Rating is what counts.

No, Netflix and the other streamers are operating under a new business model. In the past, broadcasting created a limitation in the "schedule" so there was an opportunity cost to renew shows. Next the issue of hitting the magic 100 episodes for syndication in order to run daily episodes without reruns for some period of time.

Also, Netflix pays bonuses to shows that escalate after 2 seasons, so cost goes up significantly after the second season. From a cost perspective, they've shifted from 12-13 episode seasons to 10 episodes which also apparently comports with binging patterns.

The real test is if Netflix (or any of the streaming services) goes beyond 3 seasons. Few new subscribers join to watch a show after the first couple seasons when it's the hot new show and existing fans can be satisfied with the run.

by Anonymousreply 358November 14, 2019 2:17 PM

The Witcher is not even 10 episodes, each season is only 8 episodes so these two seasons represent just 16 episodes of television.

by Anonymousreply 359November 14, 2019 4:22 PM

When will he go to Argentina?

by Anonymousreply 360November 16, 2019 12:43 PM

Some people have started tweeting about the witcher even though the embargo hasn't lifted yet. Some are known Netflix plants, well, maybe most of them.

by Anonymousreply 361November 23, 2019 6:34 PM

R361 when does it lift??

by Anonymousreply 362November 24, 2019 1:35 AM

When it premieres R362 like every other crappy show.

by Anonymousreply 363November 24, 2019 4:53 AM

R363 Hey! Did you saw comments on twitter?? Tjey sad its even better than GoT!....

by Anonymousreply 364November 25, 2019 1:47 PM

shows his hole up close. soooo goooood

by Anonymousreply 365November 25, 2019 2:17 PM

R365 ???

by Anonymousreply 366November 25, 2019 2:28 PM

Can't wait to beat one out to this

by Anonymousreply 367November 25, 2019 3:02 PM

[quote] Can't wait to beat one out to this

Beat one what?

by Anonymousreply 368November 25, 2019 3:23 PM

Fuckwit who keeps ?? everything, comments aren't that hard to understand. Engage your brain.

by Anonymousreply 369November 25, 2019 4:04 PM

Shutp asian troll R369

I don't know what she said because she's actually blocked

by Anonymousreply 370November 25, 2019 4:15 PM

we fans sit on the back row and ejaculate when his tits or ass is shown.

THE CLUB...THE BACK ROW CLUB....

by Anonymousreply 371November 25, 2019 6:24 PM

for old times sake, and to show his appreciation, henry goes to his home town theatre and, on his knees, obliges his fans by swallowing their cumwads as they shoot off to his onscreen nudity.

GOOD MAN, OUR HERO, YEA BABY

BACK ROW ANNIES...

by Anonymousreply 372November 25, 2019 6:26 PM

I think of his thick hot tittys when I masturbate, I am 18, is that ok?

by Anonymousreply 373November 26, 2019 2:41 PM

R373 ask Freya about it

by Anonymousreply 374November 26, 2019 2:57 PM

The troll is psychotic. She’s posting multiple threads on this stupid Witcher shit.

by Anonymousreply 375November 26, 2019 3:01 PM

R374 I hope you get cancer you piece of shit. Stop trolling here you pathetic piece of trash

by Anonymousreply 376November 26, 2019 4:45 PM

R376 you are a bastard and a freak ,wish it to your mom. freaks like you always get what they deserve

by Anonymousreply 377November 26, 2019 4:57 PM

R377 is the asian troll again Blocked and reported.

by Anonymousreply 378November 26, 2019 5:03 PM

I know they will showcase his magnificent breasts if they want hi ratings dear god!!!

I AINT NO ASIAN DAMMIT

IM SCOTCH IRISH

by Anonymousreply 379November 26, 2019 5:25 PM

And people wonder why nobody bothers with DL anymore...

by Anonymousreply 380November 26, 2019 6:02 PM

Henry is coming to Manila and Jimmy Kimmel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381November 27, 2019 3:41 PM

What in the random hell? Philippines? What is he trying to push aside from the Witcher?

by Anonymousreply 382November 27, 2019 6:14 PM

Blindfolded pointing on a map is basically their decision process.

by Anonymousreply 383November 27, 2019 6:59 PM

May be he will go there on vacation and also promote witcher ?

by Anonymousreply 384November 28, 2019 6:17 AM

That's crazy, so he's promoting a TV at the mall. How random is right.

by Anonymousreply 385November 28, 2019 6:25 AM

R385 maybe this is the only sterile place in there ....but it really looks like a stopover

by Anonymousreply 386November 28, 2019 6:46 AM

But all this promotion seems a bit excessive for a TV show. I guess they are really reaching for that GOT's crowd.

by Anonymousreply 387November 28, 2019 7:00 AM

R387 Well it is so. The first reviews mentioned GoT more than once .... and some scenes it was even better as they said. But I think it will be more likely a parody. It will be a good serial with a lot of views, but the success of the GoT? Not sure . Too fast.

by Anonymousreply 388November 28, 2019 7:21 AM

R388 yeah because twitter critics are known for their great opinions regarding Netflix shows.

by Anonymousreply 389November 28, 2019 11:50 AM

R386 Why would the asian troll say he's vacationing there?

by Anonymousreply 390November 28, 2019 11:53 AM

OMG.....He looks gorgeous ) much younger actually

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391December 3, 2019 6:41 PM

Why is he having a "dad on a golf course on a windy day kind of hair"?

by Anonymousreply 392December 3, 2019 7:40 PM

Looks like they straightened it.

by Anonymousreply 393December 3, 2019 7:46 PM

R392 his hair looks better now.

by Anonymousreply 394December 3, 2019 8:34 PM

R394 It looks worse than SDCC. He must fire his hairstylist. Dude looking 48 when he's only 36.

by Anonymousreply 395December 3, 2019 8:40 PM

R395 It was not good at comic con ...but now he looks better at all , body, face, hair ...and his inteview is more interesting now

by Anonymousreply 396December 3, 2019 9:01 PM

Spare me the horrible grammar, troll.

by Anonymousreply 397December 3, 2019 10:14 PM

The only comparison to the Game Of Thrones has been the fight choreography r388. Look at the early reviews to see what they say about the show itself, it is far less estactic.

But apparently there are cool fight scenes...

by Anonymousreply 398December 3, 2019 10:33 PM

What in the Lego™ hair hell?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399December 4, 2019 1:49 AM

He'd fit perfectly here along with his pinky ring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400December 4, 2019 2:16 AM

That hair is flat and ages him. Why go through the straightening process for that look?

by Anonymousreply 401December 4, 2019 6:14 AM

What do you say now?))

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402December 4, 2019 7:55 AM

them tittys and ass have taken him a along way.....this is just the beginning

when he starts doing bluemovies nude in ten yrs, he will be a multi millionaire.

he will say fuk u world by become the most xpensive escort in the world

by Anonymousreply 403December 4, 2019 3:24 PM

R402 The queen resembles that of a sketch comedy. The excessive makeup and "Off with their heads" scenario looks cheap. Great swording from Henry. Until Dec.20th

by Anonymousreply 404December 4, 2019 7:11 PM

Why is his forehead not moving?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405December 4, 2019 7:22 PM

by Anonymousreply 406December 4, 2019 7:40 PM

R404 reviews (not from twitter) are more than just fine. Cavill as Geralt is amazingly suitable. Freya is the best Ciri. The music is masterpiece.

by Anonymousreply 407December 4, 2019 7:49 PM

I love the name dropping on R405 clip. I do see some forehead movement.

by Anonymousreply 408December 5, 2019 5:57 AM

R407 The reviews were average unless it was thirsting after Cavill.

And please, fix your grammar.

by Anonymousreply 409December 5, 2019 8:17 AM

Awww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 5, 2019 4:55 PM

2 Yen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411December 5, 2019 4:56 PM

Beautiful Ciri

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412December 5, 2019 4:57 PM

Yes. I was right. He should have played the Beast in Beauty and the Beast R410

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413December 5, 2019 8:47 PM

It's nice to see that as soon as we saw a little more about the serial, all the haters shut the hell up)

by Anonymousreply 414December 6, 2019 6:25 PM

R414 What are you talking about? So far, unless it's sucking his ass, the reviews are mediocre to below average. They only compliment the fighting scenes.

by Anonymousreply 415December 6, 2019 6:51 PM

R415 The reviews are very good. Some people have already seen 5 episodes. Moreover actors, producers are very confident. It makes you think about massive success of the serial.

by Anonymousreply 416December 6, 2019 7:11 PM

LOL. Delusional.

by Anonymousreply 417December 6, 2019 8:09 PM

Why is he hijacking other celebrities fans?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418December 6, 2019 11:02 PM

That is embarrassing R418

by Anonymousreply 419December 6, 2019 11:11 PM

Will he ever admit those fans are there for Shawn Mendes?

by Anonymousreply 420December 6, 2019 11:44 PM

is this out yet?

by Anonymousreply 421December 6, 2019 11:47 PM

That blue t-shirt must be ancient or else he has multiple copies of it. If it’s old how does he keep it so blue?

by Anonymousreply 422December 7, 2019 12:12 AM

Is he out yet?

by Anonymousreply 423December 7, 2019 12:12 AM

R422 The sweat of repressed homosexuality keeps the fabric tight.

by Anonymousreply 424December 7, 2019 1:12 AM

Freya knows

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425December 7, 2019 2:59 AM

R425 Freya flirts with him...again .

by Anonymousreply 426December 7, 2019 7:08 AM

Nobody cares about your obsession with a teenage girl.

by Anonymousreply 427December 7, 2019 7:11 AM

R426 She practically outed him you dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 428December 7, 2019 7:54 AM

R418 He did the same thing at the FF6 premiere. He went there with his beard, Gina, and while she was being interviewed on the red carpet, he broke out with the sharpie to sign autographs and take selfies.

by Anonymousreply 429December 7, 2019 9:01 AM

R425 You posted the wrong link.

by Anonymousreply 430December 7, 2019 9:03 AM

[quote]That blue t-shirt must be ancient or else he has multiple copies of it. If it’s old how does he keep it so blue?

The blue tank is ancient just look at the threads hanging on for dear life. There's a pic with proof.

by Anonymousreply 431December 7, 2019 9:14 AM

He needs to fire his stylist. Did they not measure his pants?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432December 7, 2019 10:31 PM

R432 Are those pants made for measure or bought straight for wear? His Dunhill suits looked far more better.

by Anonymousreply 433December 7, 2019 11:03 PM

Complete: "The shorter the hem, the ....."

by Anonymousreply 434December 7, 2019 11:46 PM

Which one of you queens asked this?

15:14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435December 8, 2019 4:41 AM

Nom :))

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436December 8, 2019 7:57 AM

Someone w/a big dick has been cracking that ass.

by Anonymousreply 437December 8, 2019 8:08 AM

He talks a lot about rugby . I think he is taking part in a project about it. biopic? sport drama?

by Anonymousreply 438December 8, 2019 9:46 AM

R438 Rugby bottom boy

by Anonymousreply 439December 8, 2019 10:08 AM

LOL. R439

by Anonymousreply 440December 8, 2019 10:11 AM

He's been talking about it for years. There is no project.

by Anonymousreply 441December 8, 2019 10:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!