Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Screen sensation and DL fave Lindsay Lohan to judge Australian version of The Masked Singer!

She joins singer/actress Dannii Minogue and radio show hosts Jackie O and Dave Hughes on the judging panel. Hottie Osher Günsberg will host.

How do we think our beloved Long Island princess will fare on live TV? Will she be a mess? What accent will she use? How will she be expected to know (or guess) any of the Australian celebrities competing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2019 12:37 PM

Whoever cast her in that must be hoping she's bringing some good stuff with her since they had to be high when they made that decision.

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2019 4:01 PM

This is the host.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2019 4:34 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2019 10:53 AM

So glad to see her career back on track.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2019 11:00 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2019 11:07 AM

Why do people hire her? I honestly don't get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2019 11:23 AM

Doesn't Australia have very strict drug smuggling laws? The (not so) hot apricot mess is fucked. And not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2019 11:38 AM

Is there a frog permanently stuck in her throat?

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2019 11:56 AM

I wonder how often will she guess it's her under the mask per episode? 2,000 times?

by Anonymousreply 9July 22, 2019 2:15 PM

Summer isn't too far off, so as long as she brings a hat and some SP 100+, I'm sure she'll have a whale of a time in the sun and surf, not to forget all the yachting..

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2019 4:54 PM

Her last movie was terrible. Half the time she was green screened into the scene or was portrayed by a body and/or voice double. At one point her character is played by a completely different actress in one scene in the middle of the film.

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2019 5:01 PM

I have a feeling after seeing her on her 'beach club' show that she's going to give Abdul, The Gift, a run for her money in the 'what the pharmacological hell?!?' department.

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2019 5:40 PM

I hope she babbles away in fake Arabic again.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2019 6:10 PM

Since the Domhall Gleeson thread is bringing "fire crotch" back ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2019 6:21 PM

Oh my Wendy Williams is covering this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2019 12:00 PM

Remember the good ol' days when LL tried to kidnap Russian children?

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2019 12:01 PM

R16, Good Times!

I’m going further back to when she and Sam Ronson had all that drama. And the “sea jasper” and “move that cone! I’m Lindsay Lohan!” And the Carvel gift card.

Back in the 80s there was this family in my neighborhood, the Leary family. They were a huge Irish brood, maybe seven kids, a couple of the older ones had married and moved away. We knew the younger ones. Anyway, they were trashy as hell and grifty, too. But always entertaining and you grow sort of fond of them. Like the family on “Ray Donovan”, always some drama where they’re feuding or perhaps a few doing something ahem illegal. Maybe one of them made good. I bet one or two are serving time.

That’s how I see the Lohans.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2019 12:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!