Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

James Corden is the worst person in the world

Seriously. Why does this untalented, charisma free, phony blob have a late night show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2019 9:53 PM

Yes, he is, But, to answer your question, here's why. Decide for yourself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2019 11:42 AM

As a part of JC's definition, the OP forgot "closet case".

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2019 11:44 AM

No, r2, just English.

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2019 11:47 AM

He looks like he’d be a bouncy bottom!

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2019 11:47 AM

Like being in one of those bounce houses. But eventually they’re just exhausting to manage!

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2019 11:51 AM

First one on my rational hate list.

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2019 12:16 PM

Great, he's in that CATS movie. Trailer just released. James Corden and Taylor Swift, together in one movie. Hard pass on that one!

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2019 12:20 PM

I don't care for him, but it's not true that he has no charisma. He's very good at his job, except he has no ability to moderate himself. A little bit of him might be just fine, but he can't give just a little bit. He's the very worst of Mitzi Gaynor and Jerry Lewis, repackaged for our weird modern times.

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2019 12:26 PM

I would definitely bring a ball gag if I was going into that bounce house!

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2019 12:45 PM

Utterly tedious and annoying. His voice and accent are insufferable!

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2019 12:49 PM

He's being ripped apart for his appearance in CATS. Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2019 5:36 PM

I never watch his show even when I see he’s having celebs I like on. Can’t stand him!

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2019 9:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!