Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alam Wernick I Love you

How do I contact him for a date? Is he as hot in person as they say? anyone here had him?

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2019 10:52 AM

at the big gym in La or NYC u can find him, he real friendly, jus go up and say howdy, he is a blast....u be surprised. he likes happy good energy guys...

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2019 5:21 PM

I saw him at that gay café on santa moonica in w hwd. he looks pretty damn cute to me.. sexy curves

by Anonymousreply 2July 20, 2019 6:41 AM

He seems to attract people with poor grammar.

by Anonymousreply 3July 20, 2019 7:18 AM

Write a letter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 20, 2019 7:18 AM

I saw his star on the Hollywood Blvd,

brad pitt was jacking off onto it while leo di caprio fuckd him up the cornhole.

fagulous!

by Anonymousreply 5July 20, 2019 11:20 AM

He must have good genetics, to look that cute for so long..GOOD ASS GENES YEA

by Anonymousreply 6July 20, 2019 4:44 PM

So hot when his pussy gets all floppy and sloppy from big toys in him, he loves getting his cunt ripped up!

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2019 10:02 AM

[Quote]Alam Wernick I Love you

Sounds like the title of s Neil Simon romcom.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2019 10:23 AM

Chant "cunt lips" in front of a mirror 13 times and he will appear presenting hole.

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2019 1:55 PM

I went up to him at a club, he was quite gentlemanly, I asked for a signed autograph, and we went outside to the garage, where he went into the trunk of his corvette and fetched me a photo, signed it, and I gave him one hundred dollars. we went inside the corvette and I had an hour of the most divine assfuckin of his cunt that ive ever experienced in my 19 yrs of life.. . thank you sanits above and below. I will treasure them moments till im an old elder one and look back on the best whore cunts that I was in. bless u child of wonder and sexual abandon! the angels protect alam from all evil.....

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2019 3:46 PM

You want to date a hooker?

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2019 4:33 PM

You're a deranged fag. Why did this retard need yet ANOTHER thread?

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2019 4:53 PM

Either Alam, Arad or a superfan keeps spamming his wares.

by Anonymousreply 13July 21, 2019 5:22 PM

Hilarious !! keep em coming: the alam fans are a fukin hoooot

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2019 3:38 AM

Alam has never nor would he live as a dog for any damn master no matter the $$$$.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2019 4:30 PM

That's riveting information...thanks for sharing, R15. Really worth the thread bump.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2019 4:41 PM

alam, call me, we met in the park and fuked like naked nymphs, I gave u my #, im Jeffrey.....love ur cunt man. can still taste its pungent essence on my moustache....THANK U

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2019 10:42 AM

Face it, Jeffrey: The 'tard just ain't that into you.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2019 10:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!