Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How does Caitlyn Jenner identify?

Lesbian? Transwoman? Bi? Non-binary?

And did she have bottom surgery yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 19, 2019 10:41 PM

Nobody cares, it is cool how quickly everyone has forgotten about the fucking asshole

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2019 5:40 AM

She identifies as a Repig.

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2019 5:43 AM

“Yet”? CJ will never have bottom surgery. Having once been the indication of a male-to-female transsexual, it’s now entirely optional and increasingly rare.

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2019 6:04 AM

I like that we are spared Brucelyn's face in OP's pic preview.

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2019 6:09 AM

My favorite comment about this person was when someone suggested calling their reality show “TransJennered”.

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2019 6:31 AM

He still has his junk.

Bruce Jenner is just a really fucked up gay man.

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2019 11:42 AM

R6 Gay men don't want to have sex with women.

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2019 11:44 AM

No bottom surgery yet.

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2019 11:44 AM

What woman/women is he having sex with?

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2019 12:43 PM

You left out killer

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2019 1:07 PM

You left out killer

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2019 1:07 PM

I think we prefer the term murder

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2019 1:30 PM

His "girlfriend" is a man with a dick, too, so it's two men with dicks wearing women's clothes.

Two Men = Gay.

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2019 1:35 PM

I doubt if Bruce is having sex withe the Ivanka look-a-like.

That's just some desperate fame whoring that nobody is paying attention to anymore.

I wish him no harm but he has not been at all helpful to our cause.

by Anonymousreply 14July 19, 2019 2:18 PM

He’s a creep who competes with women. He even killed one. He used to steal his daughters clothing and underwear. Kendall left her computer on her desk one day long ago as a kid. She had the camera on. Bruce was revealed as a creep stealing clothes from his underage daughters. If THAT isn’t nuts (he wanted used clothing. He could have bought his own mail order through a P.O. Box, but it was about soiled clothing.

by Anonymousreply 15July 19, 2019 3:38 PM

She said in an interview that she had the bottom surgery and that was it...she was not talking about it again. Her male junk is gone. Anyway, that's what I read.

by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2019 5:28 PM

If Bruce had his junk removed he would have made a big deal of it.

It would have "leaked" through the hospital or any number of care givers.

At one point he talked about doing Playboy after the surgery was done. Still waiting for that one.

by Anonymousreply 17July 19, 2019 5:42 PM

[quote] He used to steal his daughters clothing and underwear. Kendall left her computer on her desk one day long ago as a kid. She had the camera on. Bruce was revealed as a creep stealing clothes from his underage daughters. If THAT isn’t nuts (he wanted used clothing. He could have bought his own mail order through a P.O. Box, but it was about soiled clothing.

Classic autogynephile behavior. Not gay; rather, a straight man with an extreme fetish.

by Anonymousreply 18July 19, 2019 5:48 PM

She just can't stop the music.

by Anonymousreply 19July 19, 2019 5:51 PM

Maybe he married Kris because she had girls? Mentally, she is a teen girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 19, 2019 5:55 PM

Khloe looks so cute in that pic.

Caitlyn is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 21July 19, 2019 5:56 PM

He's still more attractive than me

by Anonymousreply 22July 19, 2019 6:12 PM

R17. Caitlyn said she didn't want to discuss removal of her sex reassignment surgery. She thinks it's rude to dwell on that aspect, which is why there isn't much press about it. She won't discuss it after initialing admitting it once, but that's it. But she said she did have it done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 19, 2019 8:01 PM

[quote] Bruce was revealed as a creep stealing clothes from his underage daughters. If THAT isn’t nuts (he wanted used clothing. He could have bought his own mail order through a P.O. Box, but it was about soiled clothing.

That's disgusting. Ew.

by Anonymousreply 24July 19, 2019 8:13 PM

"His 'girlfriend' is a man with a dick, too, so it's two men with dicks wearing women's clothes. Two Men = Gay."

Nope. The het autogyns love to hang out together, doing supposedly "female" things like giggling, applying makeup, and having "sexy" pillow fights, but that ain't being a gay man. Not by a long shot. (Plus for a gay man, he sure did impregnate a whole bunch of women, huh?)

by Anonymousreply 25July 19, 2019 8:15 PM

[quote] The het autogyns love to hang out together, doing supposedly "female" things like giggling, applying makeup, and having "sexy" pillow fights, but that ain't being a gay man. Not by a long shot. (Plus for a gay man, he sure did impregnate a whole bunch of women, huh?)

So are you saying that they're basically straight men in dresses?

by Anonymousreply 26July 19, 2019 8:17 PM

“She said in an interview that she had the bottom surgery and that was it...she was not talking about it again. Her male junk is gone”

CJ lies to try to stop the whispering and speculation. And she continued to lie about it but she has not nor will she ever have her genitalia surgically altered. Not today, not ever.

by Anonymousreply 27July 19, 2019 8:23 PM

How dare you even ask these questions? It’s PARTS, NOT HEARTS, you transphobe!

by Anonymousreply 28July 19, 2019 9:07 PM

There was a thread recently that had recent pics of Bruce in a ladies swimsuit and you could see his stuff.

And yes, I tried the search function.

Anybody else remember?

by Anonymousreply 29July 19, 2019 9:24 PM

[quote]How does Caitlyn Jenner identify?

As a stupid attention junkie.

by Anonymousreply 30July 19, 2019 9:31 PM

[quote] There was a thread recently that had recent pics of Bruce in a ladies swimsuit and you could see his stuff.

Is "Caitlyn" hung?? Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 31July 19, 2019 10:02 PM

Yes, R15, that is beyond creepy. I still can't understand why the mainstream press didn't make more of that confession. He stole clothes from his own daughters and stepdaughters, even though he could easily afford his own. It was clearly fetishistic.

by Anonymousreply 32July 19, 2019 10:06 PM

Oh, my!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 19, 2019 10:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!