Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does it turn you off when an attractive person KNOWS they’re attractive?

And I’m not talking about 7’s who think they’re 10’s. I mean people who are 10’s and knows it. I’ve seen that make or break if a person was interested or not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2019 5:41 AM

Nobody likes an egotistical narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2019 5:16 AM

R1 It’s funny because they prosper the most in life

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2019 5:18 AM

What is a '10' according to you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2019 5:31 AM

A friend in college and I used a double rating system. First, a guy’s actual attractiveness, then how attracted he believed himself to be. A 5/8 thought he was better looking than he really was. A 9/5 didn’t know how hot he was. We preferred the second type.

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2019 5:35 AM

Of course attractive people know they're attractive, i don't get the question?

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2019 5:35 AM

They don’t all know it. Especially the ones who were odd-looking kids who grew into their good looks.

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2019 5:38 AM

Nope. I'm "ugly". But at 39 I'm more successful than anyone in my high school class. When my mom and dad died within the last three years I promised myself I would be a millionaire and be politically important.

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2019 5:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!