Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bad kissers

I've been on a few dates with a guy whose mouth seemingly had two settings: closed, or opened wide enough that he could catch a baseball in it, and with his tongue sticking out. I've tired to coach him but it's like he's never known it any other way. He actually thinks it hot.

What types have you encountered? Which are the worst? Is this a dealbreaker for you?

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2019 1:38 PM

The stabbers and swirlers ! Bad kissing is one thing,but those two styles will make me vomit.

by Anonymousreply 1July 19, 2019 4:14 AM

The vacuum suction, the toothy tooth bumping, the slobbery all over the place, the old maiden aunt gums a meeting. So many, so best forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 2July 19, 2019 4:14 AM

Biters.

by Anonymousreply 3July 19, 2019 4:15 AM

over aggressive tongue use is a turn off. Usually because that person lacks sensuality. Kissing should be sensual not aggro.

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2019 4:18 AM

[R4] I am with you. But with these tongue spelunkers, they think your not much fun if you don’t like being choked to death by their intrepid pink explorers.

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2019 4:21 AM

How do you teach a guy to kiss better without offending him?

by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2019 4:24 AM

Practice and patience, R6

by Anonymousreply 7July 19, 2019 5:22 AM

But how do you say to the guy R7? I don't know how to bring it up. Do you say it during the kiss?

by Anonymousreply 8July 19, 2019 5:43 AM

I avoid thin-lipped men for this reason.

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2019 6:39 AM

It's like sex. You have to communicate what you like. I've told my partner that I prefer softer kissing and less tongue. I've said this before. You can't teach sensuality. You can ape it but if it isn't inherent, than it's usually not going to be there.

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2019 6:50 AM

Guys who don't use tongue.

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2019 1:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!