Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's A Mild 72 Degrees in Manhattan Tonight...

After all the rain. It's a pleasant summer evening after the hideous heat wave. Yesterday was in the high 90s, and my weather app warned me:

Air Quality: POOR. Possibly Dangerous For Sensitive Individuals.

I immediately thought of DL. Everyone okay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2019 4:40 AM

Supposedly awfully hot thru Sunday!

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 11:36 PM

Buckle down. We'll see what you're made of after the next couple days.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 11:53 PM

[quote] Air Quality: POOR. Possibly Dangerous For Sensitive Individuals.

I saw this too! and thought the same thing

I wish a Datalounger worked with me. I spent 10 hours with the most boring people who all lack a sense of humor

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 11:58 PM

It's about to blast back up into the high 90s, so we should enjoy it while we can.

by Anonymousreply 4July 19, 2019 12:05 AM

I wore a mint green shirt today, and immediately regretted that choice upon arrival to the subway in the morning. Thankfully the entirety of the shirt was already soaked through with sweat and rain, so it was at least somewhat hard to tell.

by Anonymousreply 5July 19, 2019 12:48 AM

This weekend the overnight **LOWS*** in these cities:

NYC - 83 degrees

DC- 83 degrees

Philly- 80 degrees

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 19, 2019 10:24 PM

I’m going to leave my a/c on tonight. I’m not sure my place can be cooled in the morning if I don’t.

by Anonymousreply 7July 20, 2019 1:09 AM

Is there anything grosser or more depressing than a mid Atlantic summer?

by Anonymousreply 8July 20, 2019 1:14 AM

Yes, R8 ..........

⛄☃️⛄ A Mid-Atlantic Winter !

by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2019 1:46 AM

I've kept he ac on for the last 10 days. I sleep under a duvet.

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2019 2:54 AM

I was gently raped by the east river. I tried to scream but that damn rapist pulled my powder puff out of my mouth and stuffed it in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2019 3:03 AM

It's still 90 degrees here in Baltimore at 11pm, tommorow I am supposed to be attending an outdoor music festival and it is going to be 100 degrees.

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2019 3:06 AM

I’ve left the a/c on overnight in the living room, for the last two nights, which I never do. I’ll do it again tonight. It’s just hard to cool the place after it’s already warmed up.

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2019 6:36 PM

It's 96 degrees and 51% humidity. Obviously, the AC is on and I'm ordering in food.

by Anonymousreply 14July 20, 2019 6:54 PM

It’s 89° at midnight in Boston.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2019 4:31 AM

It's currently 69° at 9:36 pm in the San Fernando Valley. Tomorrow's high will be 80°. Mild summer so far.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2019 4:40 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!