Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Das Reich Frauen

So much peroxide.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2019 1:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 10:44 PM

Fraus: Motherfucking ignorant pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 10:45 PM

Yes, what's wrong with being mousey brown ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 10:50 PM

All rich white ladies dye their hair this color and get pointy chin implants. They like to look interchangeable.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 11:11 PM

Yeah, swing state my ass

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 11:19 PM

Some one needs to slap this little cunt and tell her to get the fuck up off of that flag they all claim to love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 11:25 PM

They are basically the bizarro Handmaid's Tale gals.

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 11:49 PM

[quote] Some one needs to slap this little cunt and tell her to get the fuck up off of that flag

I really agree with that. I despise seeing the flag used as a blouse or a blanket and such. People should know better.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 11:54 PM

Stories like this make me sure I'm in a surreal nightmare that I can't wake up from.

by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2019 11:59 PM

The world is vast and diverse. A lot of fucked up shit happens out there. Just keep your distance to not become a fatality when they self implode (and they sure will).

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2019 12:07 AM

They all love that high class hooker look. Fake hair, fake eyes, claw-like fake nails, fake lips, fake boobs and fake tans are standard, and everything else is an add-on.

And they STILL look like shit. I love when they start getting the fillers and eye lifts, then they really look House of Wax-esque.

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2019 12:09 AM

It's because they believe they and their husbands will be part of the ruling class of Gilead when it comes.

They are ecstatic that they won't have to have sex with men anymore, but get all the power and privilege of being married to men of the ruling elite.

Why wouldn't they support cheeto?

They're already fundie nutbags who think stuff like the story of Bilhah is what god wants. When Rachel failed to have children, Rachel gave Bilhah to Jacob "to wife" to bear him children. What sort of twisted world buys into this type of nutbaggery?

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2019 1:18 AM

Or rather, "Die Frauen des Dritten Reiches"

by Anonymousreply 13July 19, 2019 1:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!