Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Insatiable on Netflix

Anyone else watching this campy ass show about beauty pageants?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2020 3:01 PM

Anyone watching Season 2?

by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2019 12:47 AM

No one's watching?

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2019 2:26 PM

I love the over the top campiness if it.

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2019 2:28 PM

Lots of shirtless action this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2019 2:50 PM

It's a good one! But I don't gossip about sitcoms only reality shows.

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2019 2:52 PM

I love the show. It's dark comedy but also does good melodrama. Didn't see the twist reveal, of who's the killer of the peagant queens, from season two coming.

by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2019 2:56 PM

I did the first season, and while I enjoyed how gleefully un-PC it was, I just didn't find it funny. I did the first episode of the new seasonm thought "I can't be bothered", and haven't watched another since.

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2019 3:38 PM

Does hot Bob, the detective and the new asian guy gangbang Brick?

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2019 5:46 PM

Brick is so god damn pretty it’s unreal.

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2019 7:42 PM

What's Michael Provost's story?

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2019 8:06 PM

I just finished S.2. It was fun, but silly. I liked S.1, I won’t say a lot but enough to watch S.2. This lacked whatever the first season had to keep it moving along. This felt rushed and slapsticky. I finished it because there’s nothing else to watch tonight and our Netflix cancels tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 11October 27, 2019 1:54 AM

This was hilarious. So dark, lots of unexpected twists.

The TV station in town is W V J J. The hast-food hangout is Weiner Taco.

I will always love Dallas Roberts, but the other guy is H-0-T.

This show has EVERYTHING - it's like a love letter to DL - adopted Asian daughter, gratuitous shirtlessness, Beverly D'Angelo!, wild pigs, binge eating, tampons with pull-tassles, Alyssa Milano!, throuples, Drew Barrymore veneration, trailer trash, Josh Chan from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend!, eating an unborn twin, prison dykes, Jew-for-Jesus exorcist, hot twinks, a foul-mouthed midget, and Lance Bass as Brazen Moorehead!

by Anonymousreply 12December 10, 2019 1:12 AM

I enjoyed the season. I hope it gets renewed for a third.

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2019 4:00 AM

I cancelled Netflix, too damn boring

by Anonymousreply 14December 10, 2019 4:02 AM

OP I guess you now have your answer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2020 3:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!