Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Latest poll finds Susan Collins more unpopular than ever in Maine

Let's hope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 9:37 PM

[Quote] online polling from Morning Consult shows a 22-percentage point drop in approval for Collins between the beginning of 2017 and the second quarter of 2019. Data from the latest quarter, released Tuesday, pegged Collins at 45 percent approval and 48 percent disapproval, with an error margin of 2 percentage points. She had a 67 percent approval rating in the first quarter of 2017 and was measured at 52 percent approval and 39 percent disapproval in the first three months of this year.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 5:24 PM

Cunty Old Loser Liar Insincere Nasty Sourpuss!

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 5:26 PM

Most of those who disapprove are probably Trumpkins who want a sycophant in there.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 5:43 PM

Can't someone just shove her down a flight of stairs?

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 9:16 PM

God I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 9:21 PM

I couldn't decide if she or Kavanaugh had the most punchable face. I think she wins.

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 9:31 PM

She is in a bearding relationship and she doesn't want that out there. So she votes all Donald, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 9:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!