Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's discuss Ben Carson. What do you think of him?

You too Boris. Let's hear from you too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 18, 2019 8:32 PM

Weirdo Jesus freak. Egomaniac. Completely incompetent for the job he holds. Seems to be heavily medicated.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 4:11 PM

Narcissist with some kind of MI, bipolar perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 4:12 PM

Dumb as a rock and doesn't care if it shows.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 4:13 PM

WTF is there to say? He's a black republican. This is a gay, liberal website. What kind of comments are you expecting?

Why are you starting this thread, and why are you inviting Russian trolls to participate? Fuck you, OP. Shit-stirrer. GTFO DL.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 4:15 PM

I don’t think of him.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 4:22 PM

Does he still do brain surgery?

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 4:26 PM

No, thank goodness. And I can't even begin to imagine that the loon was ever a brain surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 5:02 PM

If Ben Carson was a Democrat: Brilliant African-American man who came from a family of 13 kids and an illiterate mother and went on to become the first doctor to separate twins conjoined at the head.

Because he's a Republican: Dumb, narcissist, weirdo, loon Jesus freak.

I'm sorry, but the double standard is hilariously transparent.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 5:07 PM

I remember seeing a PBS show about him years ago and being impressed. I still remember a few things from it too. Then years later he emerged on the political stage and I wondered what happened to him.

by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2019 5:11 PM

Undergone a lobotomy?

by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2019 5:11 PM

r8, no we have eyes and ears

There are about 20 other clips of his incompetence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2019 5:17 PM

If he was a democrat it would make no difference if he espoused the same beliefs he's espoused since coming onto the national stage. If he did I think most people would still think he's a moron. But I daresay if he was a democrat his beliefs would likely be very different. He wouldn't be standing up for Trump, saying there is no evidence Trump is a racist. If he was a democrat he probably wouldn't have anything to do with Trump's administration.

by Anonymousreply 12July 18, 2019 5:19 PM

I firmly believe he's heavily medicated. Very likely he's addicted to some form of narcotic. No one as lethargic as him could be a renowned neurosurgeon.

by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2019 5:23 PM

When I first noticed him I just assumed he was some sort of affirmative action poster child. I found him remarkably ill spoken for a "neurosurgeon" so I gave him the benefit of the doubt by assuming he could be some sort of idiot savant. Nope,hes just a fucking idiot. To this day I will never know how he was able to pass medical school,theres got to be some sort of fix in somewhere!

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2019 5:29 PM

Does r8 really think Carson's political views say nothing about him and who he is?

Even then, that's not the only reason he seems like a moron. Some black Democrats are conservative in certain ways, and he might have still believed in that creationist crap. If he did, he'd be saying dumb things, regardless of party.

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2019 5:31 PM

I'm not a fan, he is a dumbass, but he seems like a pleasant guy by conservative standards (sort of like how I find George W. Bush strangely likeable on a personal level), and tbh...I think he's pretty good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2019 5:36 PM

He has certainly dismantled the phrase "brain surgeon" as a synonym for "genius."

by Anonymousreply 17July 18, 2019 5:40 PM

UNCLE TOM

by Anonymousreply 18July 18, 2019 7:59 PM

Apparently in a recent interview, Carson actually said, "Trump was appointed by God."

by Anonymousreply 19July 18, 2019 8:01 PM

His political star rose solely because he said something against Obama's policies at a recorded event.

Conservatives love it when there's a minority in the mix and the GOP raises them through the ranks quickly--and voila he becomes a Presidential candidate

by Anonymousreply 20July 18, 2019 8:03 PM

If he were a Democrat he would never have been involved in politics or public service outside medicine. Only the GOP would take him seriously as a political figure because he’s useful to refute accusations of racism. It’s blatant tokenism.

by Anonymousreply 21July 18, 2019 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!