Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Not just Valerie Harper: GFMs are Out Of Control

Too bad about the losing control at work and getting fired.

GFMs are the answer to everything now?

[quote]Life is a journey full of surprises, joys and sadness. Mine has been no exception. Losing my parents at a young age and overcoming many obstacles wasn’t easy and still isn’t easy. My joys? My two sons Braedon, 11 and Carter, 4. They’re the reason I get up each and every day, the reason I never give up and the reason I always have a positive outlook. Recently, my family was broken up as my wife Ashley moved out. During all of the drama and stress, I wasn’t myself and lost my cool at work and was let go.

[quote]So I found myself a dad, a single dad, with no job and no family to turn to for help. I began doubting myself and my abilities but never let them overcome me as I cannot let that happen. I have two small boys to support and love. I am actively looking for full time work and know this patch of life will one day be over and life will be back to normal because my boys are my whole world. I ask for any help through this difficult time, not as a man, but as a father. I have been very humbled during this time and will continue to humble myself for the sake of my children. I am so thankful in advance for any kind words or support.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 4:27 PM

If you don't like it, don't give him money. It's as simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 3:06 PM

If you don't like the thread, go worry about the Celebrity Divorce Pool. It's as simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 3:13 PM

Pretty lame comeback. It's pretty easy to ignore GoFundMe, why would it bother anyone?

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 3:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 3:21 PM

I'm starting one to prove Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 3:57 PM

He “lost his cool” at work. (Loud, insulting and abusive in public) Like many trump-ites. He was fired, mercifully.

He can fuck off. I’m sure his wife left for a good reason.

Now he wants free money because “for my kids”

I can smell his whole women are assholes vibe miles away.

Maybe should blow people for money. Then he wouldn't need to keep using his children as a shield.

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 4:14 PM

Did Ashley name the older son "Braedon" or did Dylan?

Why did she leave precious Braedon with Dylan?

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 4:20 PM

BTW, he's not a Deplorable but a member of The Resistance. Loves AOC and all that.

He seems very cool but was surprised to see the GFM as well as the losing job reasoning.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 4:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!