Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sex with white collar service professionals

I guess I’m just a slut. There have been times when I’ve slept with my accountant, lawyer, and real estate agent. I never thought much about until someone recently “let it be known” that they think it makes me whorish. Yes, I suppose I am a bit of a whore, but I’ve embraced it.

But am I the only one who’s done this?

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 2:56 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 2:48 PM

Mom?

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 2:52 PM

TROLL ALERT you in danger gurl

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 2:56 PM

You’re not a whore unless you’re doing it for the money. But you are a slut, darlin’.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 2:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!