Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Type of Gayling Were You?

As a gayling, I grew up close enough to NYC to get their tv channels. I saw all the commercials for Broadway musicals. From about third grade until I graduated high school, I was *the* expert authority on Broadway musicals. I didn't know squat about cooking, china, decor, clothing or Joan Crawford movies. But I could tell you every Broadway show that Julie Andrews had done. I could sing every song that was on a cast album (I knew Evita better than Patti LuPone). I knew who the current Annie was. And I could tell you that 42nd Street was in its second smash year.

What type of gayling were you?

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 3:38 PM

The type of clueless gayling that prayed to god every night to make me straight.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 2:44 PM

I was a clueless gayling.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 3:16 PM

I was the gayling who grew up in the 2000s yet was obsessed with vintage sitcoms like Bewitched, The Brady Bunch, and I Love Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 3:31 PM

Boy soprano soloist. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 3:33 PM

Hand in the air, always ready to answer the teacher's question, like school was a game show and I was going to win fabulous prizes gayling.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 3:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!