Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is this normal?

I have been dating a man for about nine months now. He invited me to come on vacation with him this week with a few other couples. We’re staying in one of those really big cabins in Tennessee and there are a total of five couples (two gay, three straight). He and I have a bedroom to ourselves, but last night I noticed some loud sex noises coming from two of the couples.

When I commented that they weren’t bashful, he told me that they do this every year on their “friendcation.” They have a competition to see which couple can have the most sex in a week, some of them do it kind of loud so they prove their standings. He was sure to follow it up by telling me we didn’t have to participate if I wasn’t comfortable, which made me feel a little better.

Is this normal? I’ve never heard of it, but maybe I’m just really vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 25July 18, 2019 9:34 PM

I do this with my friends. The only difference is we grunt really loud when we are taking a dump. It’s a competition.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 7:36 AM

Nope. Not normal. Whether you choose to accept it or not is another matter. Most groups of friendly adult couples don't have loud sex while sharing vacation houses, let alone have "competitions" to out-fuck each other. It's crude frat-boy behavior.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 7:37 AM

He should have warned you about this before you went.

Are the straight guys hot at least?

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 7:45 AM

Guys, it’s a bullshit thread. Duh. If it’s a competition why aren’t they all fucking the whole time? Do they win a prize at the end? I swear these fictional posts get more nonsensical by the day.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 7:48 AM

I’m going to ignore R4 who seems like he just needs to calm down.

R2 and I are on the same page. The five guys were all in the same fraternity. It’s really weird to me that they’re doing this, but I wanted to see what others thought?

One of the straight guys is hot. The other two...not so much!

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 8:07 AM

Do you walk about in just bra and panties OP?

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 8:10 AM

Why would anyone even ask if this is normal? It’s like saying your man likes to fuck you whilst you’re FaceTiming his parents and asking DL if that’s normal.

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 8:45 AM

Don't do it if you're uncomfortable. Don an enigmatic smile if it comes up.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 8:55 AM

It's normal, but only if you associate with trashy, lowbrow pigs

by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2019 9:00 AM

Guys, my boyfriend has a vagina and breasts. Is this normal?

by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2019 9:02 AM

[quote]Most groups of friendly adult couples don't have loud sex while sharing vacation houses

well shit, why do they go then?

by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2019 9:10 AM

No, OP, it's not normal. Or you wouldn't have bothered making it up and thinking it all so very exciting.

by Anonymousreply 12July 18, 2019 9:16 AM

R12 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2019 9:19 AM

Yes, it is completely normal in your multi-sexual free for all scenario for couples to compete in the loudness of their sexual ecstasy.

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2019 9:58 AM

What a lot of these EST writers forget is that the scenario may be humorous, but asking if it's normal isn't plausible at all.

Of course, the hystrionic version of this where OP is SHOCKED!!! AND APPALLED!!! isn't great, either.

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2019 10:21 AM

This sounds like such a Penthouse write in from the 70s, barf. Not real, try for better next time OP.

by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2019 10:29 AM

Going away with four other couples is not normal.

by Anonymousreply 17July 18, 2019 4:55 PM

OP, soufflés or cupcakes?

by Anonymousreply 18July 18, 2019 6:57 PM

No, this is not really normal, OP. Most friends who are coupled don't even discuss their sex lives openly with each other, let alone have competitions.

Are you from Mars? Does human behavior regularly confuse you? Do you have no other points of reference besides Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 19July 18, 2019 7:08 PM

[quote]Guys, it’s a bullshit thread.

Yes, anything that’s outside of your own personal experiences must be bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 20July 18, 2019 7:35 PM

[quote] Guys, it’s a bullshit thread.

Thank you for flagging this bullshit thread. We have detained the OP and intend to press charges.

by Anonymousreply 21July 18, 2019 7:37 PM

2/10

by Anonymousreply 22July 18, 2019 7:45 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 23July 18, 2019 8:50 PM

R20 That was your assessment? The conclusion of this post being bullshit must be because it is outside of one’s own personal experience? Nah. It’s recognized as bullshit, because no sexually active adult is going to ask other sexually active adults if this is a normal activity. The only question is to ask yourself if you are comfortable with it. But, inside you have to already know it’s not normal. If you got invited to your bf’s house for Thanksgiving and it turned into an orgy, with grand-dad fucking the turkey, would you ask if it’s normal? You are either on the spectrum or just plain slow.

by Anonymousreply 24July 18, 2019 9:02 PM

What's the matter, toots? Don't want to join the fun and competition? Are you always a shrinking violet wallflower? Well your date sure misjudged who you are, and after so many months dating. Waste of time for the both of you. Still, last chance, Debbie Downer, you could offer a log rattling performance tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 18, 2019 9:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!