Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donner Party RUINED Because of Rude Guests

I had a little dinner party tonight, à la Donner, just 8 of us. One couple I invited because they joined along the trail and I suspected the wife, Cheryl, was hoarding a parcel of rancid bear fat in her bloomers. They seem fun and are new to Truckee Lake. I had one rule: don’t bring anything.

Well, what does that bitch couple bring but a DESSERT!!! And I already had a quartet of glacéed Antonio, Dolan, Graves, and Murphy prepared. You know what they brought? Fucking oxhide snowshoe straps boiled into a fucking disgusting aspic!!!! The same shit I've been eating since November!!! I was livid — the other guests took a little to be polite, which then filled them up before my special dessert! Have you ever experienced such a thing?? How fucking RUDE!

They will NEVER be invited over again!

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2019 8:00 PM

But they were gone by dessert.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 2:48 AM

I love you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 2:49 AM

If they were Lesbians, they would have brought over a bucket of chicken from KFC.

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 2:58 AM

Donner party was ruined by starvation. They wish they had those fucking cupcakes.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 3:00 AM

R3, the lesbians had it the best; they were never in danger of starving. Our ladyfolk always made sure they had plenty to eat.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 3:03 AM

Brilliant x

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 3:06 AM

Something similar once happened to me - a friend of a friend came to a dinner I was hosting and brought a tabouleh salad

I thanked him - put him in the fridge - and forgot about him until the spring thaw.

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 3:11 AM

I am dismayed that no one has asked whose my silver.

I couldn’t answer if you had, but I will tell you that my glacé recipe came from a delightful little cookbook called [italic]To Serve Mankind.[/italic]

I would advise the ghastly whores among us who put a few acorn shells and diarrhea berries into a fucking oxhide aspic and call it a dessert — A FUCKING DESSERT!!! — to look into it.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 3:25 AM

To add insult to injury, one of the invited guests was Hannibal Lechter.

by Anonymousreply 9July 19, 2019 12:50 AM

I bet they loved the baked (guy with a face like a) potato bar!

by Anonymousreply 10July 19, 2019 12:56 AM

Don't get us started on that family who hitched a ride on our plane...

by Anonymousreply 11July 19, 2019 1:10 AM

Leg of lamb?

No, Pam.

by Anonymousreply 12July 19, 2019 8:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!