Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Morehouse College rocked by Sexual Assault allegations against Staffer

Please get Morehouse’s attention. Myself and other students have suffered too long!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 25, 2019 8:29 PM

So handling it this way is probably not the best decision he has made in his life.

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2019 12:25 AM

Is there a transcript or non-video link?

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2019 12:28 AM

A Morehouse College student posted short videos on Twitter late Tuesday and Wednesday claiming the school has ignored his complaint that an employee sexually harassed him last year. The all-male, Atlanta college responded to the posts Wednesday afternoon by saying it has launched a formal investigation and the employee is now on unpaid administrative leave.

The student said the incidents included verbal sexual advancements and touching, and said he immediately notified college officials about the situation.

“It got to the point where I got into a bad depression,” the young man, who did not identify himself, said in one two-minute video watched more than 91,000 times by Wednesday afternoon.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution does not identify alleged sexual assault or harassment victims without their permission.

In a statement from its president, Morehouse identified the employee as DeMarcus Crews, who was the school’s interim director of housing and residential education. Crews graduated from the all-male college in 2015 and has worked at Morehouse for four years, according to his LinkedIn page. Crews said on the page that he was a student representative for a task force on campus to stop violence against women.

The student also identified Crews in his social media posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2019 12:31 AM

I told you to bitch ass text me.

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2019 12:34 AM

More and more people are using myself anymore.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2019 12:36 AM

I done want some receipts for this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2019 12:41 AM

Another accuser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2019 12:44 AM

Unwanted sexual advances - bad.

Unwanted physical contact - bad.

Lack of resilience and inability to handle situations - bad.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 12:47 AM

Men in power positions need to be very careful about romantic overtures toward people whom They supervise or have authority over

by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2019 12:48 AM

[quote]Men in power positions need to be very careful about romantic overtures toward people whom They supervise or have authority over

Men in positions of power should learn not to shit where they eat.

I don't understand why this is such an impossible concept for people to grasp. I don't care that, as adults we spend the majority of our waking hours at work, don't make overtures to suppliers, colleague, customers, or clients.

It's really that simple. If you feel you have no other options, then be prepared to have someone complain eventually and to lose your livelihood because you will lose as the company's first priority is to protect itself, not you, and it will act accordingly to protect itself from lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2019 1:40 AM

I never want sex at work.

by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2019 2:10 AM

[quote]Men in power positions need to be very careful about romantic overtures toward people whom They supervise or have authority over

Here, let me fix that for you:

[quote]Men in power positions need to NOT make romantic overtures toward people whom they supervise or have authority over.....Ever!

by Anonymousreply 12July 18, 2019 2:32 AM

I want some more pictures of DeMarcus.

He looks tasty in some pictures; not so good in others.

by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2019 3:44 AM

My old daddy always said "dont shit where you eat" and I never did though I had many chances . How many times do you have to see workplace romances implode before you get the idea its not a good choice ???

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2019 3:54 AM

Oh wow bro

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2019 12:10 PM

Myself have suffered too.

by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2019 12:17 PM

I’ll suspend judgment until I see if Crews is hot.

by Anonymousreply 17July 18, 2019 2:43 PM

His linkedin picture r17

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2019 1:47 PM

He has been put on leave

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2019 1:48 PM

He has been put on leave

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2019 1:48 PM

He seems to have a type too.

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2019 1:56 PM

I’d do him.

by Anonymousreply 22July 24, 2019 3:56 PM

[quote]Myself and other students have suffered too long!!

You'd do better repeating high school....English classes, specifically!

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2019 5:33 PM

Looks queeny.

by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2019 6:42 PM

[quote]He seems to have a type too.

Black bussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2019 7:30 PM

Good for these young men coming forward, #timesup!

by Anonymousreply 26July 24, 2019 10:14 PM

Is this the victim of the crime?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 24, 2019 11:13 PM

If I had a nickle for every unwanted advance I received Id be able to buy my own island. These bitches are looking for a paycheck .

by Anonymousreply 28July 25, 2019 4:15 AM

[quote]If I had a nickle for every unwanted advance I received Id be able to buy my own island.

I’d have a dime.

by Anonymousreply 29July 25, 2019 10:48 AM

No, it's not "the law", R12.

by Anonymousreply 30July 25, 2019 11:07 AM

[quote]These bitches are looking for a paycheck .

Yeah some of them might be stunt queens looking for a check. The social climate we are in now will give them a pass. Even if they arent telling the whole truth, the university aint going to risk it. Some of these students remind me of the guy who was totally giving his ass up to Elmo/ Kevin Clash, and destroyed his career over some false allegations.

by Anonymousreply 31July 25, 2019 8:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!