Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Summer Pastas

Has anybody made any of these and can recommend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2020 10:05 AM

I'm sure the simple-simply artisinal Kraft macaroni troll will chime in.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2019 10:27 PM

My favorite is the CORN Cacio e Pepe!

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2019 10:29 PM

This one is my favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2019 10:48 PM

The spaghetti pomodoro is simple and legit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2019 11:04 PM

Pasta with peppers and basil is good and there's a similar recipe listed on the linked page so...

by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2019 11:38 PM

To drain, or not to drain?

That is the question.

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2019 11:43 PM

Well, you're not making pasta soup now are you, R6.

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2019 11:45 PM

My favorite is shrimp and pasta salad. This version is similar to mine, although I never add peppers. I like to keep it simple, and serve it very cold. My bf is a picky eater (although he usually likes my cooking), and I was surprised at how much he liked this. And, if you're feeling really lazy (it's summer, right?), instead of the mayonnaise, mustard and catsup, just use some bottled salad dressing: creamy Italian or Russian dressing are great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2019 12:21 AM

Pasta alla norma (pasta with roasted eggplant) is delicious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2019 4:40 AM

I like a good meat pasta.

I'm not too keen on vegetarian or sea food options.

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2020 10:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!