Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

*** BREAKING NEWS *** Sexual Assault Charges against Kevin Spacey DROPPED ***

Is Kevin in the clear?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 21, 2019 7:42 PM

He should celebrate by buying some new glasses-- preferably ones for a man and not a lady.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2019 9:02 PM

Yeah we know OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2019 9:02 PM

Does he have a herp on his lip?

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2019 9:06 PM

Our threads posted at the same time, r2.

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2019 9:06 PM

This is only one I saw.

by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2019 9:31 PM

Look out boys, Kevin's on the prowl tonight!

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2019 9:50 PM

Those glasses look they were photoshopped on.

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2019 9:52 PM

Good, ready for his comeback. I hate this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2019 9:53 PM

Boys: don't stand there and let a man fondle your genitals. Unless you're under 18 and have a camera phone.

by Anonymousreply 9July 17, 2019 10:00 PM

Well Ridley Scott should go and edit out Christopher Plummer's scenes in "All the Money in the World" and put Spacey's back in!

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2019 10:05 PM

Hollywood loves a comeback!

Shame the rest of the world has moved on.

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2019 10:58 PM

"Good, ready for his comeback. I hate this bullshit."

Who are you, his agent? And it's not "bullshit." He likes to go around shoving his hands down the pants of young men he finds attractive.

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2019 11:09 PM

No, enough already. If women want to be infantile and give up all control over what happens to them, fine, let them, what is new. But guys... no. We can stop anything we don't like and I refuse to allow us to be pussyfied into "I had no control..." Especially faux Retro-Rape that was really consensual but maybe a mistake. Learn from it and move on.

No sexual assault happened with Rapp. Clearly this guy had no case, especially as he stuck around and let it keep happening (in a very public place vs. being trapped in some hotel room). If you cunts want to be professional victims, have at it. But goddam it, gay guys should not throw their own under the bus just because MeToo is fashionable (for a few more minutes). We are better than this.

by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2019 12:43 AM

Serious question: why do people get so cunty and unhinged about somewhat duplicate threads here? It mostly seems like some sort of timing issue.

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2019 12:44 AM

I haven't really followed this particular story, but just from perusing celebrity gossip for twenty years, it's pretty consistently established to my mind that Spacey makes a habit of sexually harassing guys in their late teens. I'm disappointed that it will probably be written off now that this incident has been dismissed, but I guess others would have to come forward publicly if they care.

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2019 1:17 AM

"But goddam it, gay guys should not throw their own under the bus just because MeToo is fashionable (for a few more minutes). We are better than this."

Kevin Spacey is "their own?" I don't think so. He's a rich, pervy old creep who's been used to getting away with outrageous behavior. I don't think many gay men would want to be associated with him as "their own."

by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2019 1:34 AM

Kevin is vivacious and high-spirited, which can be misinterpreted.

by Anonymousreply 17July 18, 2019 1:38 AM

[quote]No sexual assault happened with Rapp.

You were there?

by Anonymousreply 18July 18, 2019 1:48 AM

r12, that poster does cape for Spacey as if he's getting paid.

by Anonymousreply 19July 18, 2019 1:58 AM

Thank you, R13, that's pretty much how I feel about Escandalo Spacey.

I don't appreciate being infantilized.

by Anonymousreply 20July 18, 2019 2:14 AM

[quote]goddam it, gay guys should not throw their own under the bus

I'm sure the people here defending Spacey would be doing the same if this story was about Billy Porter or Andre Leon Talley.

by Anonymousreply 21July 18, 2019 2:42 AM

Billy Porter, yes, Andre Leon Talley - no, girl, she's too fat for me.

by Anonymousreply 22July 18, 2019 2:48 AM

I just don't think some of you idiot realize how dangerous this shit is. It's a throwback (or a start) to "He looked at me in a sexual way so I beat the crap out of him." Spacey is a gay man acting on his sexual impulse and maybe, with drink, a little aggressive -- though I'm still not convinced that it is not without complicity/flirting in the name of career advancement/whatever on the part of the "victims".

As for Rapp, dumbshit, by tis own testimony, nothing sexual happened and, God knows, if it had, he'd be blabbing it on his Abuse Tour. A drunk uncle fell on him, he squirmed away and then it was over. Bring on the lynch mob. jesus...

by Anonymousreply 23July 18, 2019 4:24 PM

[quote] He likes to go around shoving his hands down the pants of young men he finds attractive.

Like who? Which "young men" specifically?

by Anonymousreply 24July 18, 2019 10:37 PM

Yeah, I'd like to know as well. I have never bought that a world famous two time Oscar winner is running around grabbing random dicks. That never even happens in a gay bar (unless it's a "grope room" or whatever like they have in Atlanta's Heretic).

I picture a more flirty night that goes on and in and gets looser with drinks along the way and THEN maybe it goes to the next place -- even if due to mixed signals or just an actor being fawned over by a fan or, yes, Kevin misinterpreting, whatever. And where'd they all go anyway?

by Anonymousreply 25July 19, 2019 12:50 AM

" I have never bought that a world famous two time Oscar winner is running around grabbing random dicks."

Are you out of your fucking mind? Spacey is a nasty, entitled creep who thinks he can have anything he wants, hence his unwanted passes towards younger men who aren't interested. He's no different from Donald Trump grabbing women in their pussies.

by Anonymousreply 26July 19, 2019 1:11 AM

"As for Rapp, dumbshit, by tis own testimony, nothing sexual happened and, God knows, if it had, he'd be blabbing it on his Abuse Tour. A drunk uncle fell on him, he squirmed away and then it was over. Bring on the lynch mob. jesus."

Yeah, a drunken adult male jumping on top of a 14 year old kid is not "sexual", it just harmless horseplay. You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 27July 19, 2019 1:13 AM

And you are a prude who fancies everyone a victim. NOTHING happened.

by Anonymousreply 28July 19, 2019 1:18 AM

"And you are a prude who fancies everyone a victim. NOTHING happened."

You weren't there, so you don't know WHAT happened. You're in love with Kevin Spacey, aren't you? Boy...that is SO fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 29July 19, 2019 1:24 AM

By Rapp's own account, NOTHING happened. No groping, no forcing, no pressure, nothing.

You have GOT to be a woman. "You're in love with Kevin Spacey" is pure playground wit.

by Anonymousreply 30July 19, 2019 1:46 AM

"You have GOT to be a woman. "You're in love with Kevin Spacey" is pure playground wit."

You have GOT to be an idiot. "Nothing happened" because the boy didn't just lay there. If he had I'm sure Spacey would have sucked his cock, among other things. And you most certainly do have a deep fondness for Kevin Spacey. Your heated defense of him is proof enough of that. You are SO fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 31July 19, 2019 1:49 AM

You're prosecuting him on what COULD have happened?

"Who's this healthy lady?"

by Anonymousreply 32July 19, 2019 2:03 AM

[quote]Like who? Which "young men" specifically?

Where you sleeping under a rock R24. Or are you getting payed by the post by Kevin's PR team??

by Anonymousreply 33July 19, 2019 2:06 AM

Answer the question, R33. With which “young men” specifically did he “shove his hand down their pants”? List names.

by Anonymousreply 34July 19, 2019 7:59 AM

He's a creep and a sex pest. He denied being gay for years until this shit hit the fan.

by Anonymousreply 35July 19, 2019 9:43 AM

Didn't doubt for a minute that no matter the outcome of his legal issues, Spacey would be rehabilitated and returned to the acting fold.

by Anonymousreply 36July 19, 2019 10:09 AM

Even with all the Botox and filler his core personality shines through in that odious photograph.

by Anonymousreply 37July 19, 2019 10:23 AM

Over a decade of everyone on DL knowing Spacey is a perv and a harasser, then he gets charged and suddenly he's an innocent man who has never done a thing wrong, and is being taken down by evil blue haired SJWs and the cruel gynocratic MeToo movement.

The guy is a sleaze. I'm sorry it makes your dick shrink when a millionaire gets called on being the kind of guy who sticks his hands down the pants of teenagers without asking age or permission, but he's not an innocent victim.

by Anonymousreply 38July 19, 2019 10:32 AM

[quote] the kind of guy who sticks his hands down the pants of teenagers without asking age or permission

Again, who are those "teenagers" who had "hands down their pants"? List please.

by Anonymousreply 39July 19, 2019 12:13 PM

[quote]unless it's a "grope room" or whatever like they have in Atlanta's Heretic).

Pics please!

by Anonymousreply 40July 19, 2019 12:26 PM

[quote]are you getting payed by the post

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 41July 19, 2019 12:27 PM

R29, r31, etc. learn how to properly quote. It’s not difficult, even for a frau like you.

by Anonymousreply 42July 19, 2019 12:28 PM

[quote] Again, who are those "teenagers" who had "hands down their pants"? List please.

Spacey is a perv and it kills you.

by Anonymousreply 43July 19, 2019 12:31 PM

No, I'm a legal professional and I'm just curious about your cited List of "teenagers" (with "hands down their pants") which you keep referring to.

by Anonymousreply 44July 19, 2019 1:58 PM

"He's a creep and a sex pest. He denied being gay for years until this shit hit the fan."

True. For years he was a closeted homo, pretending to be with women like poor flummoxed Diane ("I love you") and Helen Hunt, his co-star in that dreadful movie "Pay It Forward." I laughed like hell when Liz Smith reported in her column that those two were, ahem, very interested in each other. And it's been well known for years how aggressive he is towards those he finds sexually desirable. And THIS is someone who needs defending? Jesus, the stupidity of some people.

by Anonymousreply 45July 19, 2019 6:49 PM

R42/R44 wants to suck Kevin's cock. How pitiable.

by Anonymousreply 46July 19, 2019 6:51 PM

R46 is one of our more intelligent cunts.

by Anonymousreply 47July 19, 2019 7:36 PM

It appears that both Kevin Spacey and David Daniels (the counter-tenor opera star) were both railroaded by young inexperienced men. We knew how to handle aggressive men when we were young but these young snow flakes do not have any street smarts. I know this is unpopular opinion with most of my younger friends but the older gay men in my circle all knew how to manage potentially dangerous men when we were cruising in our teens.

by Anonymousreply 48July 19, 2019 8:00 PM

[quote]He's a creep and a sex pest. He denied being gay for years until this shit hit the fan.

Yep, a closet case who was ashamed of his sexuality until it was no longer convenient, and when he needed the community's backing. Why anyone not on his payroll would spend time fiercely defending him is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 49July 21, 2019 6:19 PM

I told you guys that it was just a lot of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 50July 21, 2019 6:23 PM

"I had no control", really bothers me. Even a women can give a gut punch...but with women, the serious strength usually isn't there. I do say, always fight back as hard as you can.

by Anonymousreply 51July 21, 2019 6:28 PM

The DL clearly plays favorites. If this was Tyler Perry, I doubt we'd see the influx of sympathy for this creep.

by Anonymousreply 52July 21, 2019 6:45 PM

If Sean Penn can still get work, then so should Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 53July 21, 2019 6:49 PM

Tyler Perry has been publicly accused of the same things by a young actor -- and, guess what, I don't believe THAT blindly either.

What you are seeing is the influx of people who have learned not to believe every piece of shit they read, including on DL. You have GOT to be a woman. They count on you for this pearl clutching act.

by Anonymousreply 54July 21, 2019 7:29 PM

Sean Penn has been accused of far worse actually.

by Anonymousreply 55July 21, 2019 7:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!