Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Boy Claims To Be Reincarnation Of Princess Di, Recalls Details Of Her Life

Next month marks the 22nd anniversary of Princess Diana's death, but her spirit lives on in her sons, William and Harry, and, if you believe in reincarnation, she also lives on in a four-year-old named Billy. Billy, who is the son of Australian singer David Campbell, thinks that he used to be the famous royal.

David wrote about his son in Stellar Magazine, calling the story the "weirdest" thing he's ever written. In it, he details how at the age of two, Billy saw a photo of Diana and said, "Look, it's me when I was a princess." Even though Billy was never told about Di's life, he later told his family about his brother, John. Billy doesn't have a brother by that name, but Diana did, though he died before she was born.

Billy also started to refer to his two "boys," and when asked about who he meant, the then three-year-old boy said his "sons."

Stranger still, Billy told his dad's Scottish friend that he used to go to a castle in Scotland, describing it as being called Balmoral and having "unicorns on it." Balmoral is the royal family's Scottish getaway and, since the unicorn is the national animal of Scotland, it does indeed have unicorns on the walls, but there is no way for Billy to have known that.

Most chilling of all came recently, when Billy discussed Diana's passing. After seeing another photo of her he stated, "There's me as a princess. Then one day the sirens came and I wasn't a princess anymore." That seems to reference August 31, 1997, the day Diana was killed in a car crash in Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 18, 2019 4:58 PM

Billy is a homosexual, who might get Trans’d.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2019 8:25 PM

[quote] "Look, it's me when I was a princess."

The words every parent is dying to hear from their 4-year-old son.

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2019 8:25 PM

Lots of young boys these days want to be a princess. He will probably become she in about 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2019 8:26 PM

[quote]There's me as a princess. Then one day the sirens came and I wasn't a princess anymore.

A Datalounger's lament

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2019 8:26 PM

I shall sponsor his Datalounge membership.

It’s what Diana would have wanted.

by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2019 8:28 PM

Just wait until he asks, “Where’s me puzzy?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2019 8:30 PM

Who does that little bitch thinks she is???

I AM the reincarnation of Diana, bitch! She's MY grandmother!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2019 8:33 PM

What does he think of his flaming grandson George?

by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2019 8:36 PM

True test: show him a pic of Camilla and see what he says.

by Anonymousreply 9July 17, 2019 8:36 PM

Okay. Can he recall details of Dodi’s dingus? Details please?

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2019 8:37 PM

I call BULLSHIT.

The dad sounds like a mega attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2019 8:39 PM

His dad, David Campbell, got raves back in the day as a cabaret singer. Then he fell off the map.

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2019 8:39 PM

[quote] His dad, David Campbell, got raves back in the day as a cabaret singer. Then he fell off the map.

Well, now we know why he's telling this story all of a sudden.

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2019 8:41 PM

R8 that’s what I’m waiting for. A super gay Prince George to become Queen and his younger sister to fall in love with a heavily tattooed soccer player that is barley literate. It will happen.

by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2019 8:44 PM

Ask the 'reincarnated' Aussie kid the important life questions: Who was better in bed & had the bigger COCK - Charles or Dodi?

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2019 8:44 PM

[quote] his younger sister to fall in love with a heavily tattooed soccer player that is barley literate. It will happen.

It can happen.

by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2019 8:46 PM

Eh, it happened to Peter Proud, it could happen to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2019 8:47 PM

David Campbell may have fallen off the map in the US, but he is a respected and seasoned performer in Australia. I worked with him briefly in New York and he was kind, smart, low-key gentleman. At the time, the gay paparazzi stalked him mercilessly, but he endured without complaint.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2019 8:54 PM

[quote] "There's me as a princess. Then one day the sirens came and I wasn't a princess anymore." That seems to reference August 31, 1997, the day Diana was killed in a car crash in Paris.

Diana stopped being a princess when she divorced Charles. Way before the Paris crash.

You're only a Princess if your daddy or mommy was a Monarch, or if some inbred Prince wifes you up (and you stay married to him and give him BJs in return).

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2019 8:56 PM

[quote] At the time, the gay paparazzi stalked him mercilessly, but he endured without complaint.

Why? Were there rumors that he is gay?

Strange that he would tell this story about his son.

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2019 8:56 PM

Time Out New York described David as “the biggest buzz since Barbra Streisand"

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2019 9:07 PM

R21 *buzzkill

by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2019 9:20 PM

R20, so many WANTED him to be gay. He was good-looking, sexy, and gay-friendly. And he never protested, unlike so many other newcomers in the business. The height of his "fame" in NYC was his appearance at the Rainbow Room.

Here's a Charlie Rose interview with a Young David Campbell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2019 9:59 PM

[quote]You're only a Princess if your daddy or mommy was a Monarch, or if some inbred Prince wifes you up (and you stay married to him and give him BJs in return).

Or if you’re mother to a future King.

[quote]Days before, letters patent were issued with general rules to regulate royal titles after divorce. Diana lost the style "Her Royal Highness" and instead was styled Diana, Princess of Wales. As the mother of the prince expected to one day ascend to the throne, she continued to be regarded as a member of the royal family and was accorded the same precedence she enjoyed during her marriage.The Queen reportedly wanted to let Diana continue to use the style of Royal Highness after her divorce, but Charles had insisted on removing it. Prince William was reported to have reassured his mother: "Don't worry, Mummy, I will give it back to you one day when I am King."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2019 10:06 PM

I love Campbell's version of "On Such a Night As This" from his Yesterday Is Now CD.

by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2019 10:13 PM

[quote] Days before, letters patent were issued with general rules to regulate royal titles after divorce.

R24, they had to suddenly change the rules to make 'special pity clauses' for Diana Spencer's divorce. Calling the divorced former partner of the future king a "Princess" is a silly accommodation. Especially since Spencer moved on and soon partnered up with her next potential husband, Fayed.

[quote] Or if you’re mother to a future King.

And what would happen if William and Henry voluntarily abdicated in favour of the next-in-line, or perished in some airplane accident? She'd suddenly no longer be the "mother of the future King" - so would she still be a "Princess"? Those changed divorce settlement rules make no sense.

by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2019 10:45 PM

I hope that William keeps that promise and posthumously restores her HRH title.

by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2019 10:50 PM

Who cares, R27 - those titles are silly, elitist (previously bordering on white supremacist), make no sense, and Diana was never even a direct HRH - she just married into the family. And then she divorced the family because she didn't like them much. So why should she have their silly titles - it's pointless. Calling people "Highness" is almost Mormon / LDS Church-like.

by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2019 10:56 PM

Because she's his mother and because losing the title was Charles being spiteful and hurting her. It would be a lovely gesture from Diana's son to his dead mother's memory. Nobody's bowing and scraping to her anymore, asshole, it's an honorific now. One that she, among all the royals, might actually have earned. She was the one visiting, touching, caring for AIDS patients before anybody else. We respect her for that. If you don't, fuck off and die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2019 11:00 PM

She was the People's Princess.

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2019 11:09 PM

Aw, what little boy doesn’t dream of being a princess?

by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2019 11:10 PM

Strange.

Not to derail but my nephew aged 6 who never knew his grandfather, did something similar. He asked what was in a wardrobe, and was told it was his grandfather's old clothes. He asked to see them and and began thumbing through them and pulled what he called his "favorite" shirt, shoes and trousers. I was flabbergasted at his choices. He then pointed to a shoulder bag, suddenly asking what it was. I knew it to be my dad's hospital case, and pulled it out. The kid unzips it, spots a bag of various meds, sighs deeply and says " I remember now. This was my medicine. I was so sick and I had to take them".

This behaviour went on for maybe 2 years, then one day we heard no more references to Dad from him. So I'm not surprised by this other kid.

by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2019 11:12 PM

She was the people’s porpoise.

by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2019 11:13 PM

Dad is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote] Nobody's bowing and scraping to her anymore, asshole, it's an honorific now ... She was the one visiting, touching, caring for AIDS patients before anybody else. We respect her for that. If you don't, fuck off and die in a grease fire.

We can "respect" her without calling her "Highness" in official documentation, you servile sheep @ R29. And "before ANYBODY else"? What a ridiculous exaggeration. There were many pioneering social workers and nurses who cared for AIDS patients - and not just on a rare visit like Diana did, waltzing in between luxury balls and theatre premieres, but EVERY DAY, 24/7, for low pay. When those patients were too weak to even get up to use the toilet - do you think it was Diana wiping shit from their asses every day in NHS hospitals or holding a bucket for them to throw up into? How about calling all those UNDERPAID workers "Highness" in official documentation? Oh, that's right - only super-rich, humanitarian females who allow a waste-of-space like "Prince" Charles to screw & impregnate them can be called by the "honorific" of "Highness". Makes 'total sense' on the cusp of the 21st C.

And losing that title was not "Charles being spiteful". She only got that silly elitist title originally [italic]because of[/italic] Charles. If she had married some other 'pleb' / 'commoner', she wouldn't be HRH. So why hang on to smthg that you only got because of your philandering divorced husband. Did she even WANT that stupid title back? By the time she was on Fayed's yacht and swimming in his Egyptian family's billions, I doubt she gave a heck about her ex-husband family's stupid "tree of titles".

by Anonymousreply 35July 17, 2019 11:36 PM

[quote] barley literate

Nobody's "Oh, dear!"-ed this yet?

by Anonymousreply 36July 17, 2019 11:47 PM

R7, that kid is FAAABULOUS

by Anonymousreply 37July 17, 2019 11:49 PM

This thread has me cackling like mad.

by Anonymousreply 38July 17, 2019 11:51 PM

Off-topic, but just to finish off the previous discussion:

[quote] Diana lost the style "Her Royal Highness" and instead was styled Diana, Princess of Wales.

But after the divorce, when Charles ("Prince of Wales") re-married - Camilla Parker-Bowles technically became the new "Princess of Wales" as his consort. She chooses not to use that title (so as to not ruffle feathers, because she became "Princess of Wales" by fellating Diana's husband behind her back), but according to official documentation that's what she is.

So, what, if Diana had survived and Charles still re-married, there'd be 2 simultaneous Princesses of Wales (one divorced & separated and one newly married, like an "old wives' club")? This archaic shit doesn't even make sense.

by Anonymousreply 39July 18, 2019 12:02 AM

R39 If Diana had lived, Charles probably would not have received permission to remarry.

by Anonymousreply 40July 18, 2019 12:09 AM

And what if his separated & divorced ex-wife (Spencer) had herself re-married to Mohamed Abdel "Dodi" Fayed?

There'd be no point in refusing permission to re-marry for a husband, whose spouse had already re-married herself and therefore terminated any religious CoE marriage connection between them completely.

by Anonymousreply 41July 18, 2019 12:27 AM

R39, only one would be THE Princess of Wales. The other would be A Princess of Wales. Hence the shift from “The Princess of Wales” to “Diana, Princess of Wales.”

by Anonymousreply 42July 18, 2019 12:27 AM

[quote]"Then one day the sirens came and I wasn't a princess anymore."

This is like a line from a 21st-century Blanche DuBois.

by Anonymousreply 43July 18, 2019 12:29 AM

Just because...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 18, 2019 12:46 AM

R42, so Camilla Parker-Bowles is "The" "Princess of Wales" and Diana, had she lived, would be "A" "Princess of Wales". And when Kate Middleton married William, she also legally took on his full title with a similar-sounding "Princess William of Wales". So many people with virtually the same title. What a confusing, archaic, pointless clusterfuck.

by Anonymousreply 45July 18, 2019 12:46 AM

Oh yeah? well, Meghan MARKLE is Princess of the United Kingdom. And the United Kingdom is bigger than Wales. Neener neener, kid.

by Anonymousreply 46July 18, 2019 12:47 AM

Actually, to add to the archaic confusion, just like Middleton, Markle holds a very similar-sounding title (which, as a wife, she received from her husband, Henry) - "Princess Henry of Wales". And Middleton is "Princess William of Wales".

"Princess of the United Kingdom" is not her title, R46 - it's her 'work occupation', as stated in legal documents (just like Middleton's, I assume). They both hold technical titles "Princess William / Henry of Wales" and formal-address titles "Duchess" of X / Y.

It's a convoluted, supercilious system.

by Anonymousreply 47July 18, 2019 1:03 AM

Let’s not forget PrinCESS Michael of Kent

by Anonymousreply 48July 18, 2019 1:11 AM

I think the kid needs an exorcism.

by Anonymousreply 49July 18, 2019 1:29 AM

If my daughter dares to come back, there will be hell to pay!

by Anonymousreply 50July 18, 2019 1:32 AM

Dad! My pineapple slices just rearranged themselves on the plate and spelled out MURDERER!

by Anonymousreply 51July 18, 2019 1:39 AM

The irony is that I've been to Wales and it's relatively grungy. Parts of it are quite poor and underdeveloped. Even Cardiff doesn't look very well-off: lots of homeless people sleeping rough right in the centre of the city. They have a few nice shopping arcades now, but overall it's still quite dire in many places.

So many of these so-called "Prince" and "Princesses" of Wales, and most of them don't care much about Wales, and don't live up to this boastful title (so that it's become just a nominal, meaningless, blank title meted out by the queen to her spawn). The EU Commission said that Wales is underperforming economically, with low employment and low average wage rates. But most of these 'princely' spawn don't play an invested role in the regeneration of Wales. Charles did a college 1-term crash course in Wales, but to no great effect.

They really should cease calling themselves "Princes of Wales" because it's misleading as they have little real ongoing connection to Wales. Charles is more invested in his private gardening than in the situation in Wales.

by Anonymousreply 52July 18, 2019 1:42 AM

[quote] Even Cardiff doesn't look very well-off: lots of homeless people sleeping rough right in the centre of the city. They have a few nice shopping arcades now, but overall it's still quite dire in many places.

Fortunately the 21st century is when everything changes.

by Anonymousreply 53July 18, 2019 1:58 AM

My . . . name . . . is . . . MELINDA!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54July 18, 2019 2:11 AM

R32, something similar happened to a friend of mine, only to stop altogether when she was about 6-7, maybe it's some kind of cellular/bio memory?

by Anonymousreply 55July 18, 2019 4:15 AM

Send him to me.

by Anonymousreply 56July 18, 2019 3:51 PM

"A super gay Prince George to become Queen and his younger sister to fall in love with a heavily tattooed soccer player that is barley literate. It will happen."

One is not Posh Spice, R14.

by Anonymousreply 57July 18, 2019 4:29 PM

R14, I failed grain identification in college, so I'm not eligible.

by Anonymousreply 58July 18, 2019 4:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!