Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Betty White Has Yet To Comment On Charles Levin's Death

Is she the new Susan Dey?

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2019 12:26 AM

No, Susan is much more reserved.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2019 2:24 PM

I haven't commented on his death either. Since I've never heard of him. There, I said it!

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2019 2:27 PM

Actually, Susan and Betty have a history, stemming from a misunderstanding on the set of Partridge, when Betty did a guest shot in what turned out to be the classic show’s final episode.

Susan was over it and wanted out and was miserable because she wanted a film career and David Cassidy and she couldn’t get either.

People think Betty was always as famous and beloved as she was now, but that’s not true. There were 15 years where she had to take every job she could get to pay the bills. For Christs’ sake, she did an episode of Petticoat Junction. So that’s where Betty was at when she did Partridge.

Now, we all know Betty is a prankster, but when she left a hot deuce in Shirley’s dressing room as a bit of a come on, our Shirl thought it was Susan’s, and, well, that was on the Monday and on the Tuesday the cancellation notice came through.

Susan was humiliated and she knew Betty was to blame because Boneduce had encouraged Betty and had been there with her when she did it, and he ratted her out to his tv sister when Susan finally let him touch her boob.

David and Shirley were both upset with Susan about the cancellation (gambling debts), and Susan has hated Betty ever since. Betty and Shirley are close pals and to this day, Shirl has no idea that Betty was the Phantom Dumper.

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2019 2:57 PM

Does Betty even know her own name at this point?

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2019 3:31 PM

😑😑😑😑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2019 3:45 PM

Charles Levin had more appearances on the TV shows Alice, Hill St Blues and Designing Women than he had on Golden Girls which had 180 episodes with guest stars on nearly every episode. He was one guest of maybe thousands, no reason for Betty White to comment.

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2019 6:07 PM

He was not a guest, he was a regular on the series -- for the pilot. Between the pilot and air, they dropped him and re-shot a bunch of his scenes, giving the lines to the other ladies. But the five of them were all hired together as regulars for the show.

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2019 6:10 PM

oops -- forgot the pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2019 6:12 PM

He also married straw box on Alice. Has the deceased Ms. Howland commented?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 17, 2019 6:13 PM

Has John O'Hurley commented?

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2019 6:25 PM

I Hope Lou, Murray, Rhoda, Marie and Bess don't comment when she dies.

I would add Phyllis, but you know that bitch can't keep her mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2019 7:03 PM

So who's ahead in the death poll Betty or Valerie? What odds are the rate makers giving?

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2019 7:35 PM

Valerie ain't going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2019 8:08 PM

Since the death of Betty's lover Georgia Engel, the poor thing has been in a bad way.

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2019 4:18 PM

This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read.

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2019 5:56 PM

Right up there with blobfish poss me off.

by Anonymousreply 16July 19, 2019 1:52 AM

More grisly details were released today about Mr. Levin’s death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 8, 2019 11:18 PM

Damn you, Betty White!

by Anonymousreply 18November 8, 2019 11:24 PM

I never heard of this guy, but I'm always quick to defend turkey vultures and point out that they're scavengers who only eat carrion and do not hunt or kill prey. Ugly, but helpful and peaceful. I feel sure that animal lover Betty White approves of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2019 12:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!