Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Watch 8 Dallas republicunts defend Trump "he's not racist". "The squad is racist-they hate America and white people!"

Any of Dallas posters know any of these pieces of shit?

This is how they think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132July 22, 2019 3:35 PM

I am not sure why the media feels they need to do these pieces of the Trump voters. They never say anything new, and praise Trump in that 100% cultist way, not being able to be critical of him no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2019 3:38 AM

Republican Women are by definition self-loathing bigoted pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 2July 17, 2019 3:40 AM

Well, they do have a point about the squad.

by Anonymousreply 3July 17, 2019 3:40 AM

No idea, R1, but since the OP is invisible I'll assume it's just another trumpanzee cunt posting here, perhaps as a "concern" troll.

They know nothing, they understand nothing, they believe in nothing. Poor worm-like things, they're the weak, spineless cowards who stand behind every bully. The bully makes them feel safer in the world and they make the bully feel safer in the world. It's a mutual-fear pact.

I can't even imagine what it must be like to go through life so afraid and weak all the time. It has to be absolute hell. Which of course is exactly what they deserve so...

by Anonymousreply 4July 17, 2019 3:45 AM

They really don't. At all. They could not be more wrong. Completely and totally. At every level, in every way.

by Anonymousreply 5July 17, 2019 3:45 AM

R5 was directed at R3, who said something really stupid.

by Anonymousreply 6July 17, 2019 3:45 AM

Yeah, I got that, R5, because R3 was just total brick wall DUH-time while my post (@ r4) was relatively normal.

by Anonymousreply 7July 17, 2019 3:47 AM

They're spot on! The same juvenile tantrums and bigotry spewed by "the squad" is replicated on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 8July 17, 2019 3:55 AM

Spot on? Are you that fake brit accent moron again? Go away and hate on Megan Dorkle some more.

"The Squad" is four freshman congressional representatives. Sadly, you dumb racist cunts will not be running against them in the election. I know, the Orange Dumbass thinks he can swing it but he's clumsy and stupid and he'll fail.

We're going to crush you like the maggots you are, dear.

by Anonymousreply 9July 17, 2019 3:58 AM

Trump is controlling the narrative, as he always does. The response," Trump is racist!" Big fucking deal! Everyone on earth knows this and either accepts it or doesn't. The dems had better watch out that they don't get bogged down as they did in 2016, putting complete focus on Trump's treatment of women. This time they can;t get bogged down by racism. It's not a winning issue, even though the media will focus on this exclusively. Until a Dem can control the narrative ( and I don't mean," I was that little girl") and stop orgasming every time he tweets anything, they will lose.

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2019 4:01 AM

A bunch of ignorant cunts.

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2019 4:01 AM

R9 Those women are no different to Dem hypocrites like you who have no problem with the bigoted rantings of Ocasio-Ortez, Omar, Tlaib or supporting Dem Presidential candidates who court the Bigot Sharpton. But carry on with her mindless rant.

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2019 4:03 AM

^^^ your, not her^^^

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2019 4:04 AM

R12, none of the people you cited happens to be sitting in the White House. His responsibility is to everyone in the country is in the oath of office he took. Of course, oaths, like vows, mean nothing to him.

by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2019 4:08 AM

CNN still using actors and everyone from both sides falling for it?? Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2019 4:10 AM

R3, no, they don't. It's all right-wing anti-progressive, racist, bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2019 4:11 AM

I have to wonder about the twisted mentality of people like R8. Are they just deliberately shit-stirring and they know what they're saying is bullshit? Or are they really so delusional they actually believe the utter crap they're spewing? I mean... they have it exactly wrong and backwards, it makes you wonder where and how they got so brainwashed, and what color they think the sky is.

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2019 4:24 AM

R12, the people you cite are not bigoted, sorry. You have no clue what you're talking about. Stop projecting.

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2019 4:25 AM

they deserve to get their cunts grabbed

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2019 4:25 AM

R17, turns out R8 is one of the very few people I already have on ignore. Imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2019 4:31 AM

R12, go deal with that dumb hump Farage and the monumental stupidity of Brexit.

We'll deal with the orange traitor and he's not going to get away with the petty, juvenile bullshit he's pulling on four freshmen in congress. Every decent person in the world is coming for him and we hate him with the heat of a thousand suns.

We're going to destroy him, his family, his business, everything. It's all going to shit and it's exactly what he deserves. He knew he wasn't good enough to be president. He ran for the publicity, for his ego, for the chance to run his fucking cunt mouth and now he's been fucking over the world for three years because he really and truly is not capable of handling the presidency. He's going to pay for his choices.

He's so fucking stupid that he thought he could fuck the Chinese and carry on just as before. He thought he could impose tariffs on American corporations and carry on just as before. He thought he could attack Intelligence Agencies at home and abroad and carry on just as before. I suppose "thought" is the wrong word, he doesn't do much of that. It's more of a low cunning that has led him on and now led him into drowning waters and ruin.

You have no idea how bad it's going to get for him. No idea at all.

Welcome to ignore, you dumb, trump loving cunt. Watch us laugh while we light some matches and he burns himself and his family down.

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2019 4:33 AM

R10 It's so very much more, now, than "Trump's controlling the narrative." The comparison to the rise of fascism in the 30s has been overused in the past, and applied to political situations which are not parallel to Nazi Germany. But that's very possibly what we have now. Republican's support of Trump increased after the racist tweets. Republican congress members and Senators, educated, successful, intelligent Americans, defend the blatantly racist attacks. On Vice news tonight there was an interview with an undocumented Mexican mom, all her kids born in the USA, Pentecostal church goer, kids as American as apple pie... she speculated that what if Trump was the nice guy, and the next President would be much worse. She made sense. What if Trump has unleashed the hounds of hell, and he was the "funny joke TV star" that introduced a politics of hate that eventually wound up in a broken constitution, ethnic cleansing creating a White America, and Republicans approving of it all. It has nothing to do with Left and Right.... it is fascism metastasizing through the hearts and minds of white folk. November, 2020. Will the American experiment survive, or do will fall off the edge into a hell none of us, in our most dystopian nightmares, can imagine. Thank you DL for giving me a space to grieve.

by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2019 4:34 AM

R22, I agree, but he is controlling what is being talked about by opponents, media, and people on the streets. Every day the headline has to do something with what he did or tweeted. he determines what is being reported and, if he doesn't like it, he says something outrageous to change the narrative. The Dems and cable news merely react. He and his fascist ways are in control.

by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2019 4:38 AM

R18 Of course they are bigots. All you have illustrated is that you share their bigotry. No surprise.

Shrieking infantile pejoratives and juvenile behavior are repellent. Neither R17 R18 R20 R21 nor Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Tlaib, have as yet learned this basic social lesson.

by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2019 4:46 AM

R24 You are incoherent. What infantile pejoratives have "the Squad" used that even remotely is comparable to what Trump does on a weekly basis?

by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2019 4:50 AM

r25, just put the troll on ignore. She is living for this shit so why give it to her?

by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2019 4:51 AM

I can see about 9 posts in this 26 post thread. I have banned.....wisely.

by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2019 4:53 AM

Does goosestep to MY way of thinking and belief? TROLL!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2019 4:53 AM

Oh look, a group of "Karen's"...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2019 5:14 AM

Of course this is how they think, OP. Haven't you see the literally hundreds of comments here on DL about how PoC and SIWs are the real racists against the poor downtrodden white man? We get it here daily. You can't possibly have missed it.

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2019 5:14 AM

Next time someone asks “what’s a Frau?” . . .

by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2019 5:22 AM

That Karen Redit thing is fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2019 5:36 AM

No, R24. Just no. The "squad" are not bigots. Not by any definition of the word.

REPUBLICANS are. TRUMP is.

Apparently YOU are too.

But they are not, and there's no way you can claim they are with any legitimacy at all.

by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2019 5:48 AM

What do you expect? It's Texas. Most of the people there are cunts. All the heat has fried their brains.

by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2019 6:05 AM

I am from DFW and recognize none of them, but so hope their hairdressers, waiters, bartenders, housekeepers, personal shoppers and children make their lives uncomfortable.

After hearing about the tweets, I watched Fox for a while. It was extraordinary how stilted it is. In memorializing John Paul Stevens, Tucker Carlson did a fine job. I thought, “Wow! He’s doing a fair assessment of an important public servant” and then he ended by saying “in the end, he was a wild-eyed partisan.” What a douche!

Then, Carlson had a segment on Antifa, and treat it as the moral equivalent of white nationalism. It was ridiculous. Sure, we can all agree that terrorism and violence is bad, but when did racism and bigotry find the same footing as anti-fascism?

Then Carlson has Britt Hume come on to talk about the evolution of liberalism. It was funny. Hume discussed polarization and how people have lost political humility. What was striking is that Hume’s comments were ideologically neutral, and it seemed that Carlson, while thankful for Hume’s time, was disappointed by the even comments.

Somehow, the right has convinced itself that bigotry and xenophobia are fine. That lies are acceptable.

Watching the show was eye opening and disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 35July 17, 2019 6:06 AM

R35 Since you're from DFW, could you tell me if the majority of the people there are fake and phony? It almost seems as shallow as LA, and the people seem obsessed with keeping up appearances.

by Anonymousreply 36July 17, 2019 6:19 AM

R36, it certainly rivals LA in its shallowness. The gays call it Dallitude. While I really do not like either city for its superficiality, at least LA offers access to natural beauty and is internationally influential. Dallas is built upon uninteresting flat terrain. It’s a city known for shopping, dining, the Cowboys (technically not in Dallas) and JFK’s assassination. My theory is that because they have no access to nature, Dallasites are merely mimicking their environment—pretty facades built upon uninspiring foundations.

by Anonymousreply 37July 17, 2019 6:55 AM

We love you Donald, oh yes we doooo...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 17, 2019 6:55 AM

I slept with the husband of the woman sitting in the back row, next to the woman with the pearl. He was uh... generous. No, R37, the area around white rock lake is fiercely environmental due to being close to nature.

by Anonymousreply 39July 17, 2019 6:57 AM

Oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 17, 2019 6:59 AM

Dallas. Where white racists shot JFK because if the civil Rights act? Oh yeah. It figures.

by Anonymousreply 41July 17, 2019 8:56 AM

Dallas is widely considered to be a hell hole of anti-intellectualism and big hair.

by Anonymousreply 42July 17, 2019 9:36 AM

Whats wrong with the one in the back-left of the picture?

Her hair is slightly different.

If she doesn’t watch her step, she’s gonna get it Shirley Jackson-style on the next Lottery day.

by Anonymousreply 43July 17, 2019 10:34 AM

r40 All these women look exactly like you would expect them to.

by Anonymousreply 44July 17, 2019 10:58 AM

These woman are ridiculous as are Trump's comments, but so is the squad. Now no one is focusing on their incorrect and divisive allegations of racism towards Pelosi (which underscore their juvenile and radical viewpoints and approach), and the Democrats are now defending them whereas a week ago they were reproaching them. Most Democrats do not like and support the squad, but they are suddenly becoming the face of the Dems in the media, which is very bad for the party. If it continues it will hurt them in 2020. Pelosi had a valid point that they were essentially powerless and irrelevant, but now Trump has inserted himself and cleverly made them relevant. Seeing AOC et al on the news everyday only helps Trump.

by Anonymousreply 45July 17, 2019 10:58 AM

These bottle blonde cunts probably have a Mexican/Central American housekeeper in the kitchen and landscaper in the back yard.

by Anonymousreply 46July 17, 2019 11:02 AM

All Trump all the time.

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2019 11:11 AM

These are the women who keep the Republican Party alive. Without them, they’d never win an election.

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2019 11:16 AM

THAT'S exactly how I pictured these alcoholic PTA moms would look.

by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2019 11:17 AM

Fuck them. He’s a racist and now it’s officially on the books.

by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2019 11:28 AM

Correct, R45, they fell right into his trap.

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2019 11:32 AM

Yeah, as much as I support the Squad, they are becoming a detriment.

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2019 11:39 AM

r46 and in their beds

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2019 11:48 AM

Did you notice they really couldn't defend their positions without going into Whataboutism? It's like saying the President of a university got caught blatantly lying about his experience on his resume to get a 6 figure income. Getting him removed is what would usually happen next. But these bitches would say students lie on their application forms what's the big deal.

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2019 11:48 AM

[quote] Watch 8 Dallas republicunts defend Trump "he's not racist".

Nah. I'd rather watch an exiting documentary at National Geographic about the amazing discovery of water being wet.

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2019 12:12 PM

And yet, they love to say people are moving to Texas for better living and good business. There is a reason the housing is so cheap Dear.

by Anonymousreply 56July 17, 2019 12:27 PM

I bet they're republican Operatives, posing as "Just normal Republican women".... I mean, how many times has that happened before? Too many to count by now.

by Anonymousreply 57July 17, 2019 2:13 PM

Bingo!

by Anonymousreply 58July 17, 2019 2:15 PM

R45: Concern troll is concerned.

by Anonymousreply 59July 17, 2019 2:19 PM

[quote]These woman are ridiculous as are Trump's comments, [bold]but so is the squad[/bold]

No. Stop with this bullshit false equivalency.

by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2019 3:05 PM

Yes. AOCs squad is the flip side of Trump. You're just as brainwashed as those that support everything he does. You're condemning behavior in your enemy which you are simultaneously supporting on your own side.

This all started because AOC attacked Pelosi for being racist. Her own party overwhelmingly chastised her squad for as one Dem rep put it: "playing the race card" ," "juvenile tactics" and "ignorance beyond belief".

Now, take a look at just those quotes and who do you think of?

by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2019 3:45 PM

They are rhe reason I left Texas.

by Anonymousreply 62July 17, 2019 3:49 PM

I hope all these women start to lose their hair from using so much dye. I also hope that their silicon breasts begin to lump up. And of course, that their gay husbands leave the closet, and them.

As said above, these women are why I would never live in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 63July 17, 2019 3:53 PM

Wonder why that CNN group was so pro-Trump?

[quote]Although CNN didn't disclose this, Google tells me that Dena Miller is the national director of Trumpettes for America, a network of socialites who work to gin up support for Trump in the media. Well done, Dena!

[quote]Gina O’Briant, Geni Manning, and Kathleen Lieberman are members of the Texas Women for Trump Coalition. So they're not your typical housewives, either.

[quote]Republican Cami Dean ran for Congress (TX-3) in 2014.

[quote]These are not ordinary Republican women. These are people who are deeply invested in Republican activism, and their appearance here tells me they can't come up with enough mainstream Republicans for this focus group. They're only talking to the true believers -- which makes Trump look more popular than he really is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64July 17, 2019 3:55 PM

I could only watch a few minutes of the video. I've already seen enough of this kind of verbal garbage.

It would be a miracle if all news about Trump would stop. No news station, late night host, CNN, etc. would mention his name again. A total news blackout. Cut off Trump's source of spreading fear and hate. His Twitter account should be suspended too. But it will never happen. The media make money when people watch, click through, or comment on stories that they carry.

by Anonymousreply 65July 17, 2019 4:04 PM

unfucking believable

by Anonymousreply 66July 17, 2019 4:25 PM

R61: The four members of Congress are not the flip side of Trump. Not even close. It was an inter-party slap fight, nothing more. It will have no impact on the 2020 election. I support the 4's policies. I know that makes you sad, but tough shit, babe.

And by the way, DEAR, here on DL we use R and the number of the poster we are responding to, so as not to cause confusion in conversations. If you intend to be an actual real contributor here and not a troll, I suggest you get with our protocols.

by Anonymousreply 67July 17, 2019 4:31 PM

Super ironic. This person above is saying there is an established protocol, civility and way of behaving that one must abide by when newly joining a group that has already established ways of engaging with other members, and which much be learned and followed in order to participate and be taken seriously. Sound familiar?

Also they they think that hearing what or who they support has the ability to make me "sad", as if I would let a complete stranger who I disagree with affect my emotions

by Anonymousreply 68July 17, 2019 4:55 PM

So fucking typical, R64. We've seen this play so many times, and it's always the same shit, right-wing operatives posing as average citizens thanks to a stupid or complicit media.

by Anonymousreply 69July 17, 2019 5:04 PM

R68 Run-on sentence. Please edit and submit again. (See, I am new too, but figured out the DL ethos... arch and snappy criticism of grammar and punctuation always in good taste).

Back on topic.... the "4's" language and policy are not remotely equivalent to the anti-immigrant, racist hate speech of Trump and his brown shirts and brownnosers. Green New Deal - first and foremost. You may not agree with the policies, the expansion of the government role in addressing climate change, you may think the economics don't add up... but it is POLICY proposed to respond to an existential crisis. It is not personal attack on one's heritage and origin. The equivalency strategy, unquestioned by people who are smart enough to know better, is the core of the gaslighting of America by the elite White Right.

by Anonymousreply 70July 17, 2019 5:10 PM

I just want to call them fat. They'd melt.

by Anonymousreply 71July 17, 2019 5:12 PM

That picture reeks of peroxide.

by Anonymousreply 72July 17, 2019 5:39 PM

Thanks R54. It is exhausting that by asking for political decorum and to embrace political norms that have heretofore worked generally well; that by demanding that habitual and frequent lying be stemmed; we must demonstrate that we are perfect or that slight deviations from political decorum and norms in the past co-sign severe breaches thereof today.

by Anonymousreply 73July 17, 2019 5:40 PM

r70 You really don't know the definition of a run-on sentence. Hint: it doesn't mean "a very long sentence that I think is too long especially since it's written by someone I disagree with." Also, your first "sentence" is actually a fragment.

You want to ramble on about grammar and policy regardless of the fact that I made no mention of either, only the squad's behavior, which has been widely condemned by Democrats, including the long-standing member of the black caucus who chastised them for "juvenile tactics", "playing the race card" and "ignorance beyond belief" . I'd change the subject too if I had to defend that one. I imagine your wheels are already spinning out some new snarky retort to avoid it again.

Lastly, I never said I was new here, someone else accused me of that and you lazily took it as fact.

by Anonymousreply 74July 17, 2019 5:44 PM

R74 Not fragment, but topic/title. Yes it was a run-on sentence, but truly that doesn't matter. Joyce had a sentence of over 4,000 words. It wasn't personal but rather an attempt at humor and a comment on the "norms" of DL. Second, if you think the blatantly racist comments of Trump is equivalent to the "identity politics rhetoric" of folks like AOC, there's little space for dialogue. Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 75July 17, 2019 5:50 PM

"you think the blatantly racist comments of Trump is equivalent....."

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 76July 17, 2019 6:06 PM

R68: I said nothing of the sort, I simply educated you on how to conduct conversation on here, which you finally gifured out at R70. Everything else you said is utterly made up. As to your whiny garbage at R74, I defend "the 4" and don't give a shit what a FEW old, entrenched members of the Black Caucus have to say about it. Got it?

In closing, R75 is absolutely correct about everything in his post, and you better get used to AOC, she will be Speaker of the House in about 10 years' time, and if not here, then Ayanna Pressley will have it.

by Anonymousreply 77July 17, 2019 6:06 PM

LMAO, you still don't get the irony of your posting about protocol and ways of proper and civil engagement in an established forum.

by Anonymousreply 78July 17, 2019 6:25 PM

R70, ten likes for you.

rHappy is further proof that constant discourse with arrogant ignorance is futile. Kill it in a grease fire. There's your fucking DL protocol, troll ass.

by Anonymousreply 79July 17, 2019 6:44 PM

Back to the subject: who fucking cares? Water is wet, as a poster stated above, and Republican assholes will remain so. We are not interested in those who want to remain in 1955.

The squad was wrong, it was a Dem thing, and they got slapped down. Dump interjected in a moment of perceived political opportunism. He got slapped. Ship happens. Now back to the asshole's horrible incompetence as a POTUS and his reprehensible upholding of an oath he has no business promulgating as an excuse for his racism. Bitch has proposed multiple EO's slapped down as going against the Constitition he vowed to uphold. The only unAmerican fuck in this little kerfluffle he's trying to make stick is HIM.

I don't need to hear from racists supporting Trump anymore. I've had sufficient. My new equivalency, without benefit of the doubt is Trump supporter = racist.

by Anonymousreply 80July 17, 2019 6:50 PM

R78: For the final God Damn time, I told you to put an R and number to address people here. That you want to pretend I said anything else about decorum in support of your false equivalency trolling comparing 4 members of the House to the Mussolini wannabe is just an indictment of your inability to read. Additionally, your sick need to pretend that Lacy Clay is the Lord God Emperor of the Black Caucus and he speaks for all is ridiculous (especially since 3 of the 4 are members of that same caucus and would not agree with his assessment). Cut the crap.

by Anonymousreply 81July 17, 2019 6:54 PM

AND I surely hope the protocol/grammar queen corrects my rant. Ship happens isn't as fun as Shit happening and though this crap gets ratings, I'd rather see the media focusing on the Dump's past with Epstein and the continued investigations into his corruption and obstruction in the House.

by Anonymousreply 82July 17, 2019 6:55 PM

Notice how nasty and angry these haters are, cursing, name calling and hurling personal insults at someone who has done nothing but make a point that disagrees with theirs. They sound like bitter, miserable people.

by Anonymousreply 83July 17, 2019 7:02 PM

When I see Trump-voting white women dismissing sexual assault and rape I always assume it's because they haven't been raped or assaulted HARD ENOUGH yet, but... fingers crossed!

by Anonymousreply 84July 17, 2019 8:49 PM

Right, R83, like racist pigs and their defenders don't deserve the derision and curses aimed at them. Poor little snowflake doesn't like the big bad words. I see you, Snowy, in your little church-going outfit and carefully cultivated persona.

Smiling evil, delivered with polite graciousness, is evil at its worst because it so badly wants to appear like it has some moral ground upon which to judge others. Sorry, snowy, you don't and never will. So fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 85July 17, 2019 9:04 PM

R83: Yeah it's sad, these people coming in here insulting 4 members of Congress by saying that they're equivalent to a raping racist. Indeed, people who say such things appear to be very bitter and miserable.

by Anonymousreply 86July 17, 2019 9:05 PM

R61 is so full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 87July 18, 2019 12:05 AM

What the hell is wrong with CNN that they'd put these partisan hacks on screen without divulging that they were partisan hacks?

by Anonymousreply 88July 18, 2019 12:08 AM

Fun fact: three of those cunts are working on the Trump campaign in TX.

by Anonymousreply 89July 18, 2019 12:17 AM

This just punches up the whole complete dishonest of the gaslighting propagantastic Republican party, and the spineless collaboration of CNN.

by Anonymousreply 90July 18, 2019 12:50 AM

They're WHORES for Satan.

by Anonymousreply 91July 18, 2019 12:52 AM

[quote]Fun fact: three of those cunts are working on the Trump campaign in TX.

Noted above at R64 (just mentioning it since it bumped so far back)

by Anonymousreply 92July 18, 2019 1:11 AM

So, I won’t be as harsh as R61 but he/she does have a point.

That is exactly why The Squad is hurting the party. Again, I support them, but Trump knows that white people have had it with being called racist, and AOC calling the SOH--and a member of her party --one is playing right into his hooves. Now he’s gonna press them EVERY CHANCE he gets and AOC and Ilhan will fall for it EVERY TIME. Like creepy-ass Pelosi says, AOC and Ilan just need to chill the FUCK OUT. These two represent his primary targets: Mexicans and Muslims. I knew AOC was gonna be "trouble" the first time she opened her mouth and then Ilan started up. Let's focus on getting this motherfucker out of the white house FIRST before ANYTHING else.

These Dallas broads are malleable AF and will vote for whomever their husbands do. There should be IQ testing administered for many things ESPECIALLY voting and procreating.

by Anonymousreply 93July 18, 2019 9:27 AM

These broads and others (male and female) like them clearly suffer from some sort of mental impairment. They are unable to realize when they're being conned. These are the types of people who will fall for things like the IRS debt scam from Nigerians. Plus their hatred or anyone who is not white and American born plays into their perverted thinking. They were most likely raised by racists and taught their whole lives that any person of color or anyone not American born can not be trusted. These types automatically gravitate to others just like them.

by Anonymousreply 94July 18, 2019 9:36 AM

They are not being conned R94, they love being racist republicunts. It's who they are, what they do. No one would give them the time of day if it were not for that display of eating shit with their mouth wide open.

by Anonymousreply 95July 18, 2019 9:49 AM

Anyone else see these tweets about how these particular ladies keep showing up as "random everyday Republicans"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 18, 2019 9:58 AM

I don't know why people keep blaming others for Trump but the problem is not that AOC is Latina or Omar is Muslim, it's that the GOP makes racist "they're not real Americans, send them back" attacks.

Then the media, being drooling greedy shit stirrers, focuses on it for clicks and dollars. They do not have the country's best interests in mind.

There are hundreds of Representatives and a lot of them are nutty because they come from nutty districts. That's how it's always been.

Disagree with these four all you want but just remember that when you go around online criticizing them (and Pelosi, and the entire DNC) for being "trouble" you're playing into the GOP's hands.

Trump wouldn't be able to rile you up and cause division in our own party if you just had a little chill. Calm down before reacting and publicly condemning your own party. You don't like it when AOC does it so don't do it yourself.

by Anonymousreply 97July 18, 2019 10:08 AM

So if there are any unhappy, angry white persons in the USA, then a POC can demand them to go back to their European countries - that means all those racist, misogynistic, homophobic white men in the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 98July 18, 2019 10:25 AM

I mean...I don't get the outrage that some of these pill-poppers work for the Trump campaign. How does that change the narrative? They ARE random every day Dallas Republican women. For the most part, they are mostly blonde, look the same, sound the same, THINK the same, drive the same goddamn car etc. It's not that much of a stretch.

And OF COURSE, you're taking what I posted out of context R97. WE'RE not playing into the GOP hands, you dramatic queen. THE SQUAD is...by causing public infighting. The "trouble" that you quoted from my post was in reference to that specific subject--and that's pretty obvious. Nothing's gonna get a racist base more riled up than an outspoken, intelligent POC that's screaming racism at HER OWN PARTY.

We need a UNITED FRONT because Trump is playing the DP like a goddam fiddle. Priorities.

Also, if the people on our "frontline" are fucking up, you damn right I'm gonna critize them. GTFOH with that shit.

by Anonymousreply 99July 18, 2019 10:26 AM

[quote]when you go around online criticizing them (and Pelosi, and the entire DNC) for being "trouble" you're playing into the GOP's hands.

Pelosi and the entire DNC should to be criticized repeatedly and loudly for tolerating anti-Jewish bigotry. Ellison's election to DNC Deputy, the scapegoating of Franken served to emboldened anti-Jewish bigots Omar and Tlaib. Had the DNC showed zero tolerance for anti-Jewish bigotry, it wouldn't be in the shameful quagmire it finds itself.

by Anonymousreply 100July 18, 2019 10:36 AM

Did Randi Kaye not realize that these women are not ordinary random voters but are part of a pro-Trump women's group?

by Anonymousreply 101July 18, 2019 10:42 AM

R99 We do need Unity - which you demonstrate by criticizing the four? Do you also criticize Rep Green who introduced the resolution to impeach last night? Do you criticize Reps Swalwell or Liu, who have strongly disagreed with the Speaker? Why must you "well you know, the four are responsible for Trump's attacks because …." and not include all the many other members of the House who disagree with the Speaker, often with even stronger language. Could it be because we've let Trump script our responses?

We absolutely need Unity. We need it to beat back a nativist dictatorship that is happening before our eyes. As Thomas Friedman said last night, "The Revolution can wait, we need Unity now." I appreciate YOUR perspective, I embrace you brother, and I suggest that Trump, not AOC or Omar, is where our energy is needed now. We can parse our differences in 2021 when a kind of sanity is restored.

by Anonymousreply 102July 18, 2019 3:25 PM

Unity at the price of bigotry and double standard is not unity. It is submission. And dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 103July 18, 2019 3:30 PM

R103 Sometimes the choice is between being "right" and being "successful to accomplish the greater good." The Right has been disciplined in its support of Trump, even though privately many know he is unfit, a racist, etc. Can the Center-Left exhibit similar discipline for 400 days. It's very unclear. (And your gut reaction against "bigotry" is exactly equivalent to AOC's motivations to "say her truth no matter the consequences"). There are consequences. This is an exceptional time.

by Anonymousreply 104July 18, 2019 3:37 PM

[quote]Sometimes the choice is between being "right" and being "successful to accomplish the greater good."

And that's exactly what got the National Socialists elected in Germany. Ergo, my "dangerous".

by Anonymousreply 105July 18, 2019 3:44 PM

R105 No, if we are doing historical analyses, in the early 30's the socialists, social democrats, Christian Center parties, communists did NOT organize in unified resistance to National Socialist rise. News flash: the President is the fascist to worry about, not a 28 year old congress woman from the Bronx.

by Anonymousreply 106July 18, 2019 3:52 PM

R99: No, Pelosi started this shit with the Dowd interview. Then ordered everyone in caucus to come to her, not the media or social media. Classic cases of do as I say, not as I do. And finally, these 4 voted fro her to be Speaker. Where was her dismissive stance of Seth Moulton and the other males on the right of the party who REFUSED to vote for her in January? Pelosi is the one who fucked this all up, and ironically Trump is the one who ended it because his Narcissistic Personality Disorder refuses to not be the center of attention at all times. This idea that he is tying the party to the 4 and winning with it is a right wing talking point, btw.

by Anonymousreply 107July 18, 2019 4:09 PM

(rolling eyes at R107)

Yeah, keep on blaming Pelosi for everything, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 108July 19, 2019 2:44 AM

Who would want to live anywhere in the shithole known as Texas? This behavior is very common there.

by Anonymousreply 109July 19, 2019 4:55 AM

Texas is the armpit of the U.S.A.

by Anonymousreply 110July 19, 2019 5:02 AM

R110 Yep. There's a reason it's so cheap to live there. But some people are desperate to try to hype it up like it's LA or NYC. Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 111July 19, 2019 5:05 AM

No, R110... you're thinking of Mississippi and Alabama... and maybe Oklahoma. ALL of which are worse than Texas.

by Anonymousreply 112July 19, 2019 5:08 AM

You know those sun weather hags have asked to speak to ALL The Managers!

by Anonymousreply 113July 19, 2019 9:15 AM

R83, I think I found the frau who keeps going on about how sexy Ree Drummond’s tomato head husband is.

by Anonymousreply 114July 19, 2019 9:22 AM

You know that half these cunts are Republican operatives, right?

by Anonymousreply 115July 21, 2019 2:51 AM

The trolldolls spin out of control over shit like a chicken sandwich (thanks, Ana Navarro!). They have no trouble ignoring the rape and murder of children who are tortured in concentration camps by americans.

They have no trouble ignoring the dictator they put in office who is being sued by 16 women for rape. They have no trouble with a con man who has openly fantastized about fucking his own daughter. A creep who cheated on every one of his wives with *whores*, and who conspired with a foreign government to defraud the country to steal an election.

But fuck me shirley, he says “goddamn” and now they’re upset. We need to play that clip nonstop. Those stupid cunts are so low-down stupid it’s the only thing they’ve heard out of everything this nazi has pulled so far. Mass murder? Child rape? Nope. Just chicken sandwiches and “goddamn”.

by Anonymousreply 116July 21, 2019 3:03 AM

I'm pretty sure ALL of them are.

Paid spokes-people.

The only question is why didn't CNN identify them for the audience? Why did they try to pass them off as just every-day Texas Republican Women?

by Anonymousreply 117July 21, 2019 3:03 AM

I mean shit. If CNN tried to drag Barbara Boxer, Donna Shalala, Susan Rice and Samantha Power into a panel as "random Democratic women voters", you're damn sure they'd hear about it.

by Anonymousreply 118July 21, 2019 3:12 AM

The women don't agree with OP so they must be cunts.

How mature of you cupcake....................

by Anonymousreply 119July 21, 2019 3:40 AM

R117 & R118, that's what I asked above, too.

Has Randi Kaye or CNN been asked to explain why they presented these women as random Republicans when they are actually members of Trump Republican groups?

by Anonymousreply 120July 21, 2019 4:55 AM

[quote]he women don't agree with OP so they must be cunts.

[quote]How mature of you cupcake....................

R119 just discovered DL 5 minutes ago.

by Anonymousreply 121July 21, 2019 5:02 AM

No, they're cunts because they're self-loathing cunts defending and gaslighting and spewing propaganda in the service of a blatantly sexist, misogynist sexual predator, pedophile, and rapist.

So fuck you for your stupid comment.

by Anonymousreply 122July 21, 2019 5:13 AM

There is nothing meaner and more vicious than a female Republican.

by Anonymousreply 123July 21, 2019 5:24 AM

Apparently the human capacity for self-deception and magical thinking knows no bounds.

by Anonymousreply 124July 21, 2019 6:01 AM

Yup. And it knows no ideology either, R124... just as you have Trumpsters on the right, you have Berners on the left. All magical thinking and self-deception nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 125July 21, 2019 4:14 PM

[quote]Yup. And it knows no ideology either, [R124]... just as you have Trumpsters on the right, you have Berners on the left. All magical thinking and self-deception nonsense.

And yet CNN hasn't been doing panels with "random Democratic female voters" comprised of the founding members of the MA Democratic Socialists of America, have they?

Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 126July 21, 2019 5:10 PM

No, but that doesn't negate the statement you quoted.

The fact that CNN is run by conservatives and owned by a corporation with vested interests in the status quo are why the panels are different.

The PEOPLE on the other hand... Bernie supporters and Trump supporters are united in one thing: Magical thinking, and hand-waving away reality, facts, and process.

by Anonymousreply 127July 21, 2019 6:00 PM

CNN had highly punchable Nazi Richard Spencer on as an "expert" so you know they are nearly as poisonous to Democracy as Fox News is.

by Anonymousreply 128July 22, 2019 9:05 AM

I don´t think those ladies really hate white people. Particularly, I don't think AOC does.

Some race-conscious whites, so to put it mildly, aren´t exactly lovable either.

by Anonymousreply 129July 22, 2019 9:27 AM

If they only knew how they would be rejected by Trump if he ran into them at a party or a nightclub. Dried up, entitled cunts that they are...

by Anonymousreply 130July 22, 2019 3:19 PM

1. The women they gathered are actually Republican operatives, not, you know, normal people.

2. They say that Trump isn't a racist because he dated a black women. Well....AOC's boyfriend is white. So....

by Anonymousreply 131July 22, 2019 3:24 PM

R130 nails it. DJT only likes nubile, young flesh. He wouldn't want to grab 'em by the pussy cause they're way past their sell-by dates, and from the looks of some of those hags, that sell by date was in the 1950's.

by Anonymousreply 132July 22, 2019 3:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!