Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Peter Thiel whines about "identity politics" with homophobe Tucker Carlson

The freeper trolls here should love him!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 19, 2019 1:36 AM

We're back to calling people "freepers"? How very 2010!

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2019 6:58 PM

The day he starts to whine about Republican "identity politics," I'll take him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2019 7:02 PM

Does he put the man up in the man?

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2019 7:13 PM

Meanwhile Kellyanne Conway is asking reporters about their ethnicity...

And I'm glad those twink plasma transplants aren't working. He looks like he's aged about twenty years since I last saw a photo of him.

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2019 7:13 PM

Oy, these two fags...

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2019 7:29 PM

[quote]We're back to calling people "freepers"? How very 2010!

Aww memories.

I Remember those days when Free Republic was the only troll farm we used to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2019 7:38 PM

Hey Pete, bad news, those vampire treatments don't seem to be working. Maybe you should up the quantity of young people's blood you infuse.

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2019 7:58 PM

It's only called "Identity Politics" when you're not talking about "White Identity Politics"

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2019 8:24 PM

How quaint...two rich guys talking about all the people below them

by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2019 8:24 PM

He's evil

by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2019 3:44 PM

[quote]It's only called "Identity Politics" when you're not talking about "White Identity Politics"

It's only called identity politics when you're the "us" in the conversation and not the "them" that you're trying to use as the boogeyman to scare people with hatemongering.

by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2019 3:49 PM

are there any gays anyone can think of who's a bigger asshole than this guy? (now that jeff dahmer is dead)

by Anonymousreply 12July 18, 2019 4:01 PM

Why is he so shiny?

by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2019 4:07 PM

don't worry. evil turds like them both get cancer...………………………….

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2019 4:16 PM

what an ugly queen

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2019 4:20 PM

I have mixed feelings about him. I hate him for being a right winger but I appreciate that he destroyed the smirking sanctimonious cunts of Gawker.

by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2019 4:27 PM

Pathetic closet case who bathes in the blood of young boys.

by Anonymousreply 17July 18, 2019 6:00 PM

R16, the smirking sanctimonious one is Thiel. Gawker was awesome. Like Datalounge, they told the truth about Spacey before the mainstream media did.

by Anonymousreply 18July 18, 2019 7:57 PM

R18 Sorry but towards the end gawker was indeed awful. I enjoyed them when they were an irreverent gossip site but then they turned into the biggest hypocritical finger waggers on the planet. The combination of sleaziness and moral posturing was a bad look. You can be a nasty sneering cunt or Miss Morality but not both. Thiel may be a stereotypical right wing villain but they really brought their downfall upon themselves. I remember reading that Hogan initially just asked them to take the video down. It was only after he refused that they were sued.

by Anonymousreply 19July 19, 2019 1:30 AM

I meant it was only after gawker refused to take the video down

by Anonymousreply 20July 19, 2019 1:31 AM

Why can't everyone just ignore identity politics and get back to the importance of white identity politics?

by Anonymousreply 21July 19, 2019 1:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!