Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Inside Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner’s Waterslide-Filled Maldives Honeymoon Resort

So beautiful and the resort is nice too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2019 10:33 PM
by Anonymousreply 1July 17, 2019 4:48 AM

Gorgeous 😍

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2019 8:26 AM

He is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2019 10:06 AM

I dont care about them so much but book me in for a month!

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2019 10:15 AM

are they the new miley/liam?

gay marrys gay.....

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2019 10:39 AM

He's fug.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2019 11:12 AM

I like his personality, on chat shows he seems the wittiest. and so cute.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2019 11:15 AM

Possibly r5 — it might just be British aversion to PDA but she looks like she’s cringing here....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2019 12:13 PM

she his paid beard

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2019 12:16 PM

Sure. Coz Sophie Turner can't find a more mutually beneficial bearding relationship she has to settle for a hairy midget boybander for her employment. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2019 12:36 PM

R10 you wish you was Sophie

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2019 12:59 PM

[quote]I like his personality, on chat shows he seems the wittiest. and so cute.

Me too, he is cute and funny.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2019 1:13 PM

Those secluded resorts on private islands seem to be all the rage now (at least on social media). They look fantastic and all but I've always wondered about the water and sewer situation. I bet the water pressure in the showers is shitty. Are you allowed to flush toilet paper? Also, what if you slipped and hit your head on a rock? How long would it take to get you to a hospital? I just wonder about that kind of stuff looking at these fabulous places.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2019 1:17 PM

[quote] she his paid beard

What would be the point of a D list ex and current boybander paying a beard. Who gives a fuck at this point. His career post Jonas Bros went no where. He could very well be bisexual. Straight or gay are not the only 2 options; despite whatever Datalounge likes to pretend.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2019 4:00 PM

r13

You just don't like it 'cause it's Muslim

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2019 4:05 PM

Did he marry his mommy?

by Anonymousreply 16August 19, 2019 8:01 PM

She could bend him like a twig.

by Anonymousreply 17August 19, 2019 8:04 PM

I am pretty sure they are both bisexual. Sophie talked in an interview this year about having had experiences with both men and women, and there have been rumours about Joe for years. Undecided about whether this is a marriage of convenience between two friends who want to project certain impressions for career reasons, or if there is genuine romantic love involved and they are a good match because they also understand each other's desire to go both ways. I thought it was interesting though that so few people from the GoT cast attended the wedding, only Maisie Williams and Conleth Hill were there. A sign that others think it won't last, for whatever reason?

by Anonymousreply 18August 19, 2019 10:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 19, 2019 10:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!