Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bianca Devins, a popular Instagram star, dead at 17 because of boyfriends beating

A popular Instagram user named Bianca Devins, 17, is now dead according to police, who told HollywoodLife that she died from ‘severe neck injuries’, which they believe were inflicted by a man she was dating.

Brandon Andrew Clark, 21, who lives in upstate New York, is suspected by the Utica Police Department to have slit the throat of popular Instagram user Bianca Devins, 17, whom authorities believe was his girlfriend. Brandon also posted the photo of Bianca’s deceased body on social media on July 14, along with a message that said, “I am sorry Bianca”, according to police and New York Post. After the murder, Brandon is said to have slit his own throat in his car on a dead-end street in Utica, before posting a photo of his neck gushing blood on Instagram. We have not seen these Instagram posts or photos ourselves, but they are circulating online and Bianca’s death has since become a trending topic on social media. We spoke with the Utica police, who have confirmed this series of events. Brandon has not been charged with or convicted of any crime as of the time of publication. We are told by the Utica Police that he was rushed to a hospital for surgery and has been sedated. The police are hoping to speak with him about the incident once he wakes up.

Utica Police Department PIO, Bryan Coromato, told HollywoodLife the following: “The victim’s name is Bianca Devins, she’s 17-year-old from Utica, New York. The suspect in this case is Brandon Andrew Clark and he’s 21 of Cicero, New York. Brandon sustained self-inflicted wounds that he caused with a knife as soon as officers arrived on the scene. He did this in front of the officers. He was disarmed and taken into custody at the scene and treated by EMS personnel and was transported to a local hospital. He did have surgery and is sedated at this time. We’re waiting to speak with him regarding this incident, which occurred on July 14.”

He continued, “We believe these two individuals were in a romantic relationship for approximately 2-3 months. We believe they attended a concert in New York City, so Saturday going into Sunday. They eventually made their way back to Utica. At this point, we believe that there was some sort of incident that occurred stemming from their time at the concert, that led them back here and led to the incident that caused her death. The photos that are being circulated on social media of her appearing to be deceased with severe neck injuries have been confirmed. They are authenticated. There’s also Instagram photos being circulated from his social media that he posted, which I believe have been taken down, where he posted pictures of him with his wound, where he was at gunpoint before he was disarmed — those are also authenticated. Now, that’s where we’re at and we’re just trying to piece everything together and go from there.”

Bianca’s family also released the following statement to HollywoodLife: “We are very grateful for the outpouring of love and sympathy we have received from our Friends, Family, Bianca’s Friends and the whole community. Your prayers help to strengthen us through this difficult time. Bianca, age 17, was a talented artist, a loving sister, daughter, and cousin, and a wonderful young girl, taken from us all too soon. She is now looking down on us, as she joins her cat, Belle, in heaven. Bianca’s smile brightened our lives. She will always be remembered as our Princess. Bianca graduated from T. R. Proctor High School this past June and was looking forward to attending MVCC in the fall.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 22, 2019 6:07 PM

My God!

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2019 12:00 AM

She shouldn't have been dating a 21 year old - that's a massive red flag right there for the parents. He was a loser going after a high school kid.

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2019 12:06 AM

Gruesome. Does social media bring out the worst in people or would this have happened without it? Hard to tell anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2019 12:55 AM

Millions of selfies weren't bad enough, now they're putting pictures of murder-suicides on Instagram!

by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2019 1:26 AM

5 Facts:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2019 1:59 AM

What did the poor kid do, break up with the unstable manbaby?

He'll use the insanity defense, I'm sure. The 'voices in his head' made him be a murderous piece of shit AND an attention whore, no doubt about it.

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2019 2:15 AM

At least he got his 15 seconds of fame. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2019 2:19 AM

People shouldn’t be on social media.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2019 2:27 AM

"Dating" these days usually means that the two kids of that age developed a relationship on some social network without ever meeting in person. He could've catfished her, she found out, he killed her when she rejected him in real life, take your pick. I'll occasionally stumble upon an odd episode of "Catfish" and watch in disbelief as these stupid/naive kids and YAs fall for this bullshit hook, line, and sinker.

by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2019 2:29 AM

Ipod: Voices Carry, Luka, My Neck, My Back

by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2019 2:38 AM

Stuff like this makes me glad to be an ugly fat ass with no charisma. The more attractive you are, the more likely it is that batshit crazy psychos will be drawn to you, become obsessed, and then stuff like this happens. It makes you never want to post another picture of yourself on the Internet again.

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2019 2:48 AM

Attend the tale of Sweeney Todd...

by Anonymousreply 12July 16, 2019 3:23 AM

"Does social media bring out the worst in people or would this have happened without it? Hard to tell anymore."

You honestly think men never killed their girlfriends before social media? Crimes like these have happened since the dawn of time, basically.

by Anonymousreply 13July 16, 2019 3:27 AM

Yes, people were killing their girlfriends back in the old days too, but they weren't posting photos of their corpses for the whole world to see. And you certainly never heard the ghastly phrase "popular Instagram star."

by Anonymousreply 14July 16, 2019 3:38 AM

Can't wait for this Age Of Celebrity is over.

by Anonymousreply 15July 16, 2019 3:41 AM

His favorite soda is Slice.

by Anonymousreply 16July 16, 2019 4:01 AM

R9, I’ve been watching Catfish on Hulu. It’s the ultimate guilty pleasure. Yes, they are kids mostly, and young adults, but it is astounding that so many believe that they are dating, in a relationship, married, and even having children with people they’ve never met. Yes, that happened. I’m not sure if catfishong comes in to play in this case, but it certainly could have. What a horrible story. Mental illness meeting social media.

by Anonymousreply 17July 16, 2019 4:22 AM

I read about this on twitter today. People that know her said they were not dating. They knew each other and he was obsessed with her and was telling everyone they were in a relationship but it sounds like he was just a stalker that got very angry when she said no to a date or something.

by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2019 4:30 AM

She frequented 4chan. Bad news

by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2019 7:40 AM

This is why I one of the many reasons I find social media so disturbing. When you constantly upload pictures and videos of yourself where any stranger in the world can keep tabs on you, you don't know what kind of freaks are out there or what's going on in their minds. But we live in this "Look at me!" culture where all people care about is getting attention instead of thinking about the possible dangers.

by Anonymousreply 20July 16, 2019 7:57 AM

What a horrific time we live in. Everything about this is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 21July 16, 2019 8:02 AM

Her death is so much more tragic because she was, you know....A POPULAR INSTAGRAM STAR.

by Anonymousreply 22July 16, 2019 8:07 AM

She was cute. RIP.

And yes, early twenties guys who are still dating chicks in hs are very often bad news.

by Anonymousreply 23July 16, 2019 8:40 AM

R19, Yes, everybody knows 4chan is the toilet of the Internet. It is nothing more than a playground for psychopathic lowlifes. The less you have to do with it, the better off you'll be.

by Anonymousreply 24July 16, 2019 12:34 PM

Silly cis women; just call yourself "non-binary" and they'll stop murdering you! Duh!

by Anonymousreply 25July 16, 2019 12:56 PM

[quote] She shouldn't have been dating a 21 year old - that's a massive red flag right there for the parents

Lol, Americans are unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 26July 16, 2019 1:50 PM

[quote] She frequented 4chan. Bad news

4chan is basically DL for young people.

by Anonymousreply 27July 16, 2019 1:53 PM

[quote] I’ve been watching Catfish on Hulu. It’s the ultimate guilty pleasure. Yes, they are kids mostly, and young adults, but it is astounding that so many believe that they are dating, in a relationship, married, and even having children with people they’ve never met.

Kids? Isn't this EXACTLY what Dina Lohan did? She's 56 and had a FIVE relationship with someone she never met. This is not an age thing. It's a mentally unbalanced thing.

by Anonymousreply 28July 16, 2019 2:09 PM

I know a senior woman who did this too. Years long relationship with someone she’d never met. It seems a lot of seniors may do this.

Every person she met this way was nuts, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 29July 16, 2019 5:59 PM

This is from the NY Post:

He then laid down on top of her body and took “self-photographs” or selfies with the dead 17-year-old, according to police.

Are they reporting from 2010?

by Anonymousreply 30July 16, 2019 7:57 PM

She wasn’t a “popular Instagram star.” Although very pretty, she was completely obscure and very needy — any pretty girl who posts on 4chan is really in need of attention. Some reports indicate she was bipolar and she seems to have been the child of a single parent family.

She did get a fair amount of attention from the small group of guys who followed her on 4chan and discord. And then she got friendly with one of them and unfortunately it was some edgy cringelord who decided he’d use his anger at her to fuel his need for Instagram drama so he used a knife to cut a gash in her tiny throat — it left a massive gaping gory cavity and she must have bled out pretty quickly.

So he has to then go on discord and taunt her other fans — strictly beta orbiters like himself — that she wasn’t around for them to obsess over any more, using images of her corpse, staring vacantly, as part of his taunts. Then he gets cornered and it’s time for yet more social media drama — he slashed his own throat and throws his body on her slender corpse, the whole time taking selfies for fuck’s sake! But he’s too cowardly to cut his own wrists and neck as deep as he did Bianca’s, of course, so there’s even more drama to come from the cringelord.

I’m sorry she died in pain and fear at seventeen years old, but what makes it worse is what an utter twonk it was who ended her life.

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2019 4:04 AM

What, it would have better if her murderer were more alpha and manly?

by Anonymousreply 32July 22, 2019 4:25 AM

Most of what I've heard online is that she wasn't his girlfriend at all, he just wanted her to be and murdered her in part because he was only a "beta orbiter." Sucks that the media is saying she was his girlfriend, it's like he's getting what he wanted in a way.

by Anonymousreply 33July 22, 2019 5:00 AM

I somehow stumbled upon the picture of her dead body that her murderer posted. Poor child didn’t deserve that. I hope that creep suffers every day for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 34July 22, 2019 1:46 PM

[quote]Does social media bring out the worst in people

Without question.

by Anonymousreply 35July 22, 2019 1:58 PM

[quote]before posting a photo of his neck gushing blood on Instagram.

Wow. He's dead right? We didn't revive the narcissist, did we?

by Anonymousreply 36July 22, 2019 2:12 PM

The murderous loser unfortunately lived, R36. Too pussy to kill himself, only able to muster his 'manly' incel strength to off the woman.

Perhaps he drowned some puppies off camera to gear up for it, but the lighting was bad so he didn't post it on the Gram. The world won't ever know.

by Anonymousreply 37July 22, 2019 2:33 PM

I thought I read that he beheaded her.

by Anonymousreply 38July 22, 2019 4:49 PM

[quote]What, it would have better if her murderer were more alpha and manly?

FFS yourself r32. When you're on life support and the decision is made to pull the plug, we'll be sure to send Donald Trump to do it.

by Anonymousreply 39July 22, 2019 4:54 PM

r38, he did not behead her. He did leave a terrible wound on the left side of her neck, really ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 40July 22, 2019 5:02 PM

Should it be called a beating if he slit her throat?

by Anonymousreply 41July 22, 2019 5:19 PM

R2 They were not dating. The guy was obsessed with her, she turned him down and they ended up "friends". She went to a concert with him and another guy she had a crush on, which she kissed during the evening. The other guy saw it, and murdered her afterwards. That's what her friends/family reported.

by Anonymousreply 42July 22, 2019 5:32 PM

R41, Well, I don't know if she was a "popular star", he wasn't her boyfriend, and I wouldn't call stabbing/cutting someone's throat "beating".

by Anonymousreply 43July 22, 2019 5:38 PM

"If I can't have her, no one can!" - straight losers who ought to have been aborted, unable to see why no decent woman wants them

by Anonymousreply 44July 22, 2019 6:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!