Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump stated, today, that he was “not a fan” of accused Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

What are some things over which you are “not a fan”?

1. I’ll start. Genocide. I’m just not a fan.

2. Nazi occupied Europe. I don’t know why. It just seems wrong.

3. Unclear, verbose language

by Anonymousreply 28July 19, 2019 12:38 AM

I'm not a fan of this whole fucking shitshow. It's fucking exhausting and has convinced me there is no god who watches over mankind. Therefore, I have turned to the dark side, OP, and it's all your fault and everyone else paying attention to this insanity.

Dear Satan,

Please bless me with total oblivion....either a painful version for that fucktard family or a quick and merciful trip for me. Either one will be sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 1July 13, 2019 8:52 PM

I can't help but smile thinking of the day his heart finally gives out.

by Anonymousreply 2July 13, 2019 8:53 PM

“I am very proud to be an American. It’s the current President who embarrasses the hell out of me”

— Anna Navarro

by Anonymousreply 3July 13, 2019 8:56 PM

Phlegm! Not a fan of phlegm. Enough of a fan, and that phlegm could get very messy. Messy, folks! I know it, and you know it, too; everybody knows this.

by Anonymousreply 4July 13, 2019 9:09 PM

I have something to say on this matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 13, 2019 9:49 PM

Ptomaine. I worry about this one, because I am not a fan.

by Anonymousreply 6July 13, 2019 10:00 PM

Oh! Oh! I’m not a fan of rape. I can definitely say that.

by Anonymousreply 7July 13, 2019 10:01 PM

[quote] DJT: I just want to let you know, (pointing the the man standing shoulder-to-shoulder next to him), this was him, not me, because I’m with him.

I’m really glad it was Acosta, not Trump...because...because...wait, what the fuck does this mean?

Trump does this often and is like Chauncey Gardner. He says something that is really not clear, and his followers interpret his word salad as being exactly what they were thinking.

I’m guessing he meant that Trump initiated the firing, while trying to manipulate Acosta into thinking it was Acosta’s idea to resign. Acosta’s head was probably ready to explode upon hearing that.

by Anonymousreply 8July 13, 2019 10:30 PM

[quote] OMG, they just played another clip. Trump hears an inaudible question (to me) and responds “no, no, not only didn’t I backdown, I backed-up.” That’s a revolting idea,

Then he talked about various strangers being in love, or not in love, with each other.

The idiot cannot express himself.

by Anonymousreply 9July 13, 2019 10:38 PM

He’s not a fan of “Hooked on Phonics”.

by Anonymousreply 10July 15, 2019 1:52 AM

I’m going out on a limb and say that he’s “not a fan” of

Democratic Reps. Ayanna Pressley (Mass.),

Rashida Tlaib (Mich.),

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) and

Ilhan Omar (Minn.).

by Anonymousreply 11July 15, 2019 9:01 PM

I wanted a President that was smarter than I am. One who was fluent in at least one language. I’m disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 12July 15, 2019 9:02 PM

So glad he’s not a fan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 15, 2019 9:13 PM

"Collision between MW and Andromina Galleries."....autocorrect is not your friend.....

by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2019 9:21 PM

I'm not a fan of the people who just keep supporting him despite his constant bald-faced lying. Everyone's seen the quote from, what was it, the 90s? In which he says Ep is a great guy to be with and loves women, especially the young ones?

Ok ok I know this is a snark thread, but sometimes it just gets to me.

by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2019 9:21 PM

I don’t know anyone who is less articulate than he is. I guess you could say that I’m not a fan of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2019 10:22 PM

Cholera. I’m not a fan, but that’s just me.

by Anonymousreply 17July 18, 2019 2:44 AM

Cheap Chinese embroidery.

by Anonymousreply 18July 18, 2019 2:52 AM

Not a fan of Tot Mom.

by Anonymousreply 19July 18, 2019 3:03 AM

Not a fan of narcissists, all varieties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 18, 2019 3:10 AM

Not a fan of Uday and Qusay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 18, 2019 3:14 AM

I’m not a fan of foreign factions.

by Anonymousreply 22July 18, 2019 3:17 AM

^formerly of Boulder, CO

by Anonymousreply 23July 18, 2019 3:18 AM

Not a fan of anything Trump, the entire slimy fucking family.

by Anonymousreply 24July 18, 2019 3:19 AM

Not a fan of circumcision.

by Anonymousreply 25July 18, 2019 3:21 AM

Not a fan of tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 26July 18, 2019 3:21 AM

Not a fan of boils.

by Anonymousreply 27July 18, 2019 3:49 AM

Not a fan of ceiling fans!

by Anonymousreply 28July 19, 2019 12:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!