Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Burke Ramsey

JonBenet's brother.

Boy, is he creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225September 21, 2019 12:01 PM

Crazy eyes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 12, 2019 11:12 PM

He's got little-sister-killing-and-getting-away-with-it-eyes.

by Anonymousreply 3July 12, 2019 11:14 PM

Spam @ r2 is the same one here. Shoo fraus.

by Anonymousreply 4July 12, 2019 11:16 PM

If you bitches don't stop I'm going to smear my feces all over DL!

by Anonymousreply 5July 12, 2019 11:17 PM

He’s got the face of an adorable little boy, who was traumatized and couldn’t take it anymore when a little harlot tried to get all the attention and couldn’t keep her cock-a-doody bloomers on around a married family man!

by Anonymousreply 6July 12, 2019 11:19 PM

Finally the role Elijah Wood was born to play.

by Anonymousreply 7July 12, 2019 11:37 PM

He looks like he’s on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 8July 12, 2019 11:41 PM

He looks just like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 9July 13, 2019 12:04 AM

R9: he totally looks like Patsy. He didn’t kill his sister, Mom did it.

by Anonymousreply 10July 13, 2019 12:06 AM

I’d let him strangle and fuck me. 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 11July 13, 2019 12:51 AM

R3 Shut your mouth or I'll come after you with a golf club like I did to JonBenet a couple years before she was "mysteriously" murdered.

by Anonymousreply 12July 13, 2019 12:54 AM

He's grown very attractive, it's a pity he's too weird to know what to do with his face, eg. not making creepy psycho face.

by Anonymousreply 13July 13, 2019 1:24 AM

[quote] He didn’t kill his sister, Mom did it.

A dingo ate JonBenet!

by Anonymousreply 14July 13, 2019 1:33 AM

Those eyes. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 15July 13, 2019 1:36 AM

Never get between him and his pineapple.

by Anonymousreply 16July 13, 2019 2:27 AM

What in the hell is with his eyes?

Creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 13, 2019 2:31 AM

I can't believe that he actually has/had a girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 13, 2019 2:37 AM

He has his Mother's eyes...

by Anonymousreply 19July 13, 2019 2:39 AM

He looks repulsed by that kiss...

He looks like Iwan Rheon aka Ramsay Bolton

by Anonymousreply 20July 13, 2019 2:42 AM

R14 We did not!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21July 13, 2019 3:32 AM

He should get colored contacts, the shade of his eyes is too severe.

by Anonymousreply 22July 13, 2019 3:43 AM

Shut the fuck up, DINGOS at R21, before I stab you all in your stupid faces!

by Anonymousreply 23July 13, 2019 3:46 AM

R22

No, it's just that the eye color doesn't work well with his rosacea face.

by Anonymousreply 24July 13, 2019 3:46 AM

I get strong Jared Kushner vibe from him. Neutered rich boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 13, 2019 3:51 AM

[quote]Never get between him and his pineapple.

I sure as hell won't. I'm creeped out just imagining how that scene played out.

by Anonymousreply 26July 13, 2019 6:53 AM

Patsey Ramsey at R23, just name the name and place toots, just bring it on bitch!

Yeah, a bunch of us dingos got a bunch of passports, made plane reservations to fly to the U.S., took a cab to Boulder, Colorado, snuck into your house, penned a long and rambling ransom letter...it's always the dingos, "Oh, the dingos did it!! The dingos did it!!", this is really getting tired folks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 13, 2019 3:14 PM

He was goodlooking in his college days. As a baby he was a prissy sissy looking fruit. Now he's fat like daddy.

by Anonymousreply 28July 16, 2019 5:15 PM

I'd love to see a shot of Dr. Phil's face while he was making that face.

by Anonymousreply 29July 16, 2019 5:22 PM

I thought some guy in prison finally confessed. Was the confession disproven?

by Anonymousreply 30July 16, 2019 5:25 PM

Did Elijah Wood have an affair with Patsy Ramsey?

by Anonymousreply 31July 16, 2019 5:28 PM

So, no one's going to mention that the "girlfriend" @ r18 looks like a grown-up Jon Benet?

by Anonymousreply 32July 16, 2019 6:21 PM

r32 What is the difference between looking like "a grown-up Jon Benet" and just being a blonde woman?

by Anonymousreply 33July 16, 2019 6:23 PM

Well, we can't ask Burke r33 he has his eyes too tightly shut.

Michael Jackson kissed Lisa Marie with more comfort and passion. #aspiekiss

by Anonymousreply 34July 16, 2019 6:45 PM

How was Patsy ever considered a beauty queen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 16, 2019 6:49 PM

Autism / Asperger's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 16, 2019 7:14 PM

Speaking of crazy eyes r35

by Anonymousreply 37July 16, 2019 7:15 PM

He has his sister’s eyes.

In a jar in the back of his crawl space.

by Anonymousreply 38July 16, 2019 7:31 PM

Burke has social anxiety. Dr. Phil confirmed that. My long-time partner has it. And as he has grown older, symptoms have elevated. He's still good looking, and does wood crafts for income. He's quite gifted at it and sells work oñline He's too fearful to travel to craft shows. That's irrational, but outside his comfort zone Employment by businesses never lasted long. He doesn't go to any social events, nor eat out anymore, etc. He will shop at only three nearby places. He's not violent, but requires recognition and complements for accomplishments. He's intellect, but was diagnosed be with ADD when in HS. He's a bit possessive of me, and that relates to his insecurity. We get along decently, but he has his own physical space. He is not spontaneous about anything. Since he is so predictable, I take all that in context when engaging him The point, Burke's mannerisms and communication are unusual, but not so uncommon. His discomfort can be shown with any discussion, not just answering questions pertaining to family history. Take him to a nightclub, I serious doubt he would act much differently.

by Anonymousreply 39July 16, 2019 8:05 PM

Matt Bomer eyes

by Anonymousreply 40July 16, 2019 8:39 PM

R8 If only. He actually looks like he's way off the (electromagnetic) spectrum, as in dark matter.

by Anonymousreply 41July 16, 2019 8:52 PM

That is one awkward looking kiss at R18. I think it can be rightly assumed that his "girlfriend" is with him for his money, of which he no doubt has plenty (comes from a rich family, you know). At any rate, he looks like a serial killer out of a horror movie. Those eyes, that smile permanently plastered on his face...shudder.

by Anonymousreply 42July 16, 2019 9:09 PM

If you ignore the fact that probably actually killed his little sister, you'd be a bit creepy too if you spent most of your life under the kind of scrutiny he and his parents have. You'd also be a bit nutty if no one ever let you forget your little sister was murdered even if, or especially if, you were involved somehow.

Whether he did or didn't do it (he did), you'd have developed a hard candy coated shell of crazy to cope with the daily barrage he continues to receive.

There probably hasn't been one day in the past 23 years where his sister's death hasn't been thrown into his face by some nutbag, amateur sleuth, or journalist. That blank stare is probably the safest reaction he can have since any reaction is likely going to end up in headlines.

by Anonymousreply 43July 16, 2019 9:27 PM

"That blank stare is probably the safest reaction he can have since any reaction is likely going to end up in headlines."

What "blank stare?" The perpetual look on his face is gleeful. His eyes have a light in them and he has that blood chilling, ever present smile; it's like he's bursting with a secret (and no doubt he is) that he knows no one will find out. It's been noted that even as a child he was odd; uncommunicative, closed off. That whole "he's the way he is because his sister was murdered and his family has been under scrutiny ever since" excuse doesn't hold water. He's ALWAYS been this way. I think he looks utterly evil.

by Anonymousreply 44July 17, 2019 2:46 AM

Yes, he's a bit of an odd duck.

But, unlike some harlots I could name, he never tried to stick my dear hubby's tallywacker in his mouth.

Well, not as often. In fact, it was so few times, I don't know why I even brought it up. Bygones! In Jesus name, bygones!

by Anonymousreply 45July 17, 2019 3:15 AM

He looks like Mayor Pete.

by Anonymousreply 46July 17, 2019 3:23 AM

Just another seriously fucked up guy. I have no idea whether he murdered his sister or whether it was his mother or his father but it was certainly one of the three of them and the other two knew all about it.

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2019 3:26 AM

Oh please r47. It’s called gaslighting, look it up. John is King Gaslight.

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2019 3:30 AM

He did it.

And the expression incessantly on his face is that of the cat that ate the canary.

Gleeful.

by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2019 3:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2019 4:07 AM

Burke was always crazy. Why focus on him while his father just melts into the background like a fucking chameleon?

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2019 4:23 AM

Burke is just fat, if he lost those pounds he'd be handsome again.

Of course Burke is British slang for vagina, so he also has that against him.

As for money, he might not have much. The Ramseys were always working rich. At the time of JonBenet's murder they were only worth six million dollars. Now this is a lot but not when you consider the home and lifestyle there were supporting. After the murder John Ramsey had enormous problems finding work. Unless Burke has some highly desirable skills and education, I doubt many companies would want him to work for them.

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2019 4:33 AM

John is King Gaslight? WTF?

Look, hag, I said I didn't know which one of them did it but obviously it's one of them. You don't know either, at least not with any proof. If you have the proof that John did it, please contact the authorities. If you're just one of those over-invested, old lady "online sleuths" then take a hike. You're pathetic and weird, just like the rest of your kind.

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2019 5:58 AM

He's definitely got those Crazy Eyes!

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2019 6:07 AM

[quote]What "blank stare?" The perpetual look on his face is gleeful. His eyes have a light in them and he has that blood chilling, ever present smile; it's like he's bursting with a secret (and no doubt he is) that he knows no one will find out. It's been noted that even as a child he was odd; uncommunicative, closed off. That whole "he's the way he is because his sister was murdered and his family has been under scrutiny ever since" excuse doesn't hold water. He's ALWAYS been this way. I think he looks utterly evil.

Perfectly stated and I agree 100%!

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2019 6:38 AM

R32 There was a lot of talk about the gf looking like Jon Benet on other threads and sites. Burke is such a freak that there are so many key points to spend countless time on that the fact that he had/has a JB lookalike gf fell by the wayside.

by Anonymousreply 56July 17, 2019 6:41 AM

JB looked like every other reasonably pretty white blond girl. It's not like there aren't millions of them.

by Anonymousreply 57July 17, 2019 6:58 AM

Might be because I’ve been awake for almost 24 hours, but this thread is making me ugly laugh like Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 58July 17, 2019 7:42 AM

Keep that freak in the Georgia woods, John.

by Anonymousreply 59July 17, 2019 9:02 AM

I think that Burke IS rich.

Didn't he successfully sue CBS for tens of millions of dollars, and won?

by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2019 9:06 AM

There is a "gleeful" look in his eyes and face but it's not a relaxed, actually happy kind of thing. It's tense and nervous.

If anyone watched that Dr Phil thing he did (I did not) what did Dr Phil say about Burke? Did body language professionals analyze his interviews?

by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2019 9:20 AM

r60 "Settling a lawsuit" and "Successfully suing and winning a lawsuit" are 2 completely different things. Burke only settled his lawsuit with CBS, which only means that both sides have decided not to proceed. No payouts are needed.

There are zero reasons why CBS would pay Burke any money when they could have continued to press the Boulder police department for more documents on the case and also continued to threaten Burke with appearing in court to force his details on the night he murdered his sister.

by Anonymousreply 62July 17, 2019 12:32 PM

R62, speaking as an attorney, and based on the contents of that TV interview segment, I'd saw it's *highly* likely that Burke received a significant payout for dismissing his lawsuit against CBS (probably a couple of million dollars, at least, and maybe more). I'd even go so far as to believe that John Ramsey put Burke up to doing the TV show, knowing that CBS wouldn't be able to resist going overboard and making themselves vulnerable to exactly the kind of suit that was filed. Filing law suits is kind of the family business. I haven't looked, but I'd say it's likely the case was filed by Lin Wood, the Ramseys' regular lawyer ever since Jonbenet was throttled.

by Anonymousreply 63July 17, 2019 1:12 PM

r63

Nice insight but since the settlement is not disclosed, the whole post is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 64July 17, 2019 1:15 PM

He looks like he's the kind of batshit who whisper-laughs, constantly makes sadistic jokes he expects others to find hilarious and everyone knows is one wrong drive-thru order from him knifing the family living next to him.

by Anonymousreply 65July 17, 2019 1:47 PM

I don't know if this is just DL lore, but wasn't he rumored to have a large penis?

by Anonymousreply 66July 17, 2019 2:21 PM

r66

John was rumoured to be well endowed. I haven't read anything about Burke.

by Anonymousreply 67July 17, 2019 2:22 PM

[quote]What "blank stare?" The perpetual look on his face is gleeful. His eyes have a light in them and he has that blood chilling, ever present smile; it's like he's bursting with a secret (and no doubt he is) that he knows no one will find out. It's been noted that even as a child he was odd; uncommunicative, closed off. That whole "he's the way he is because his sister was murdered and his family has been under scrutiny ever since" excuse doesn't hold water. He's ALWAYS been this way. I think he looks utterly evil.

Meh - same as resting bitch face or gay face.

The only reason you ascribe that to him is you think he's guilty (as do I). As for always being that way - the majority of his life has been about the death of his sister, shrouded in suspicion and constant hounding by the press and amateur sleuths. Of course, he's going to be a bit off whenever that subject comes up.

I'm not defending him. I just think it's silly to ascribe such things to a picture - especially since the only pix of him are purposefully geared to making him look like a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 68July 17, 2019 2:56 PM

CBS knew that for Burke to win his lawsuit, he would need to prove in court that what they said likely happened, didn't happen. CBS also knew that Burke would never in a million years actually do that. If they actually paid him any money, they were very foolish to do so.

The lawsuit was just about trying to threaten other people from saying the same thing, it's the same tactic that Tom Cruise and Trump use. Lawsuits that make a big splash, but never actually go anywhere or get them any money.

by Anonymousreply 69July 17, 2019 4:56 PM

How much did Dr. Phil make from this whole debacle?

by Anonymousreply 70July 17, 2019 4:59 PM

^^^ The fact that the matter was settled so quickly tells me that the Ramsey side got a good amount of money in the settlement. I'm an attorney, and the case would not have just gone away like that, so quickly, absent a payoff. And I reiterate my belief that John had this all set up precisely for the purpose of filing suit. He has no other real source of income any more, has spent millions on lawyers and PR, and the so-called "Dr. Phil" is supposed to be a friend of theirs, of some kind.

by Anonymousreply 71July 17, 2019 5:01 PM

The only money winner in all of this is Lin Wood, who has both the Ramseys and "Dr" Phil as clients.

by Anonymousreply 72July 17, 2019 5:04 PM

A lawsuit that settles after 2 years is a quick settlement?

by Anonymousreply 73July 17, 2019 5:19 PM

Assuming the claim was filed in New York, yes.

by Anonymousreply 74July 17, 2019 7:03 PM

the fact it was settled quickly or not has nothing to do with anything. Even if you are an attorney you can only judge by your limited experience because literally millions of these things settle without going to court (via arbitration) so no record is known.

Without being there you can't know. It's like the lotto. You specifically aren't likely to win, but someone will, eventually, it might be you. You don't know.

by Anonymousreply 75July 17, 2019 7:15 PM

Only 2 more years until the 25th anniversary specials!

by Anonymousreply 76July 17, 2019 7:53 PM

"There is a "gleeful" look in his eyes and face but it's not a relaxed, actually happy kind of thing. It's tense and nervous."

I don't think he looks nervous and tense. I think he looks like he can barely contain his mirth. He looks like he's thinking "Hee hee hee! I know something YOU don't know! And you'll never find out! Hee hee hee!"

by Anonymousreply 77July 17, 2019 8:29 PM

Pot, kettle, hello r53? You don’t like being treated like the websleuth hag that you are? You doth protest too much, methinks. You insist that “the other two knew about it.” Pray tell, you know this how? And you alerted the authorities, yes? You throw around an idea that has no proof and is the least likely scenario, then lash out when you’re called out on it?

Your idea is much more preposterous than the most simple and rationale explanation of all, which is that the eldest male in the house both sexually abused her and then killed her — and did it strictly of his own accord.

Your theory requires two adults to lose their minds on the exact same day at the exact same time, for these two insane individuals to concoct a plan together without one of them falling into hysterics, execute each step in sync, and play act their scheme without ever tipping their hands in front of both close friends and authorities, *and* to succeed in getting their mentally disabled son to never spill the beans too. Reeeeeally? You believe that?

And John is indeed the king of gaslighting. Watch his interviews, read his words. He has never told the same story twice, which is why I gave you a reflexive “bitch please” reaction. Of course I can’t prove my idea anymore than you can prove yours, but Occam’s Razor always wins, toots.

by Anonymousreply 78July 18, 2019 12:27 AM

Did he throw poop around on the set when this was being filmed?

Did he give Dr. Phil a box of chocolates?

by Anonymousreply 79July 18, 2019 12:37 AM

[quote]I don't think he looks nervous and tense. I think he looks like he can barely contain his mirth. He looks like he's thinking "Hee hee hee! I know something YOU don't know! And you'll never find out! Hee hee hee!"

Exactly. I wish someone, even John, would sit him down and say, "look you nut, everyone knows what you did, so wipe that shit eating grin off of your face!"

by Anonymousreply 80July 18, 2019 8:14 AM

R52 so is “back o’ Bourke” British slang for “taint”?

by Anonymousreply 81July 18, 2019 9:14 AM

[quote] I wish someone, even John, would sit him down and say, "look you nut, everyone knows what you did, so wipe that shit eating grin off of your face!"

rofl r80, you're hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 82July 18, 2019 9:38 AM

R39 is he good in bed? What kind if quirks does he do to get arose ?

by Anonymousreply 83July 18, 2019 10:23 AM

Take 20 pounds off the man and you'd all be lusting after Burke.

by Anonymousreply 84July 21, 2019 2:32 AM

If he took 20 pounds off he'd still look crazy. Those eyes, that smile...shudder.

by Anonymousreply 85July 21, 2019 2:34 AM

How does he feel about Katy Perry?

by Anonymousreply 86July 21, 2019 2:42 AM

[quote]If he took 20 pounds off he'd still look crazy. Those eyes, that smile...shudder.

So agree. It's more than what is in front of you, it's his responses. His lack of awareness.

by Anonymousreply 87July 21, 2019 5:15 AM

Matchmaker, matchmaker, make him a match...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 21, 2019 6:12 AM

"I just think it's silly to ascribe such things to a picture - especially since the only pix of him are purposefully geared to making him look like a psycho."

I saw his Dr. Phil interview. During the ENTIRE interview he had the demented smile and crazy eyes. It seems to be his natural expression. Nothing has been "purposely geared" to make him look like a psycho. He IS a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 89July 21, 2019 11:42 PM

R89 I agree. I would love to see that poster locked in a cabin with Burke for a month. I bet if he lives to tell the story, his opinion of Burke will have changed.

by Anonymousreply 90July 22, 2019 7:12 AM

Burke is innocent of being not guilty

by Anonymousreply 91July 24, 2019 2:30 PM

I think we should put Burke and Baby Jane Hudson in a cabin together and see which one lives laonger.

by Anonymousreply 92July 24, 2019 2:55 PM

[quote]r8 He looks like he’s on the spectrum.

But, rich as Croesus.

A catch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 24, 2019 8:56 PM

How can you look autistic?

by Anonymousreply 94July 24, 2019 9:22 PM

You just *know* he did it.

by Anonymousreply 95July 24, 2019 9:26 PM

r95

He's guilty all right

by Anonymousreply 96July 24, 2019 9:55 PM

10:25

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 25, 2019 6:47 AM

r97

Spam don't click to increase his count .

by Anonymousreply 98July 25, 2019 8:00 AM

Here's Burke with a French cat? Anyone speak French?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 25, 2019 10:52 AM

Here is his high school senior photo...He's so so very.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 25, 2019 10:53 AM

My first take is oh my god, he’s so handsome. Also, I’m 99% sure he’s gay which is great for him! I do think dealing with the unsolved murder of your young sister would mess you up as a kid. On top of also at one point being blamed for it. His whole life he was probably think things like “can’t believe this all happened while we were right here asleep” to “that could have been me.” The guy just needs to go back to doing his own thing.

by Anonymousreply 101July 25, 2019 10:54 AM

[quote]Spam don't click to increase his count .

How the fuck is that spam? Did your mother have any children that lived?

by Anonymousreply 102July 25, 2019 12:00 PM

r102

Don't defend your spammy link to get more hits for your lame ass channel.

by Anonymousreply 103July 25, 2019 12:04 PM

R103 is obviously John Ramsey. Welcome, John!!!

by Anonymousreply 104July 25, 2019 12:05 PM

Oh Fank You r94 no body can tell if some1 look autistic

by Anonymousreply 105July 25, 2019 12:07 PM

Love the cat eye-roll @ r99

I don't speak French, but it likely translates to the cat saying, "Get me the fuck away from him before he strangles me to death like he did to his little sister!"

by Anonymousreply 106July 25, 2019 12:29 PM

I read that on the morning of the murders Burke ate pineapple, when there were Coco Puffs in the cupboard. I think that pretty much proves his guilt.

by Anonymousreply 107July 25, 2019 1:54 PM

Quit spamming with facts about the topic of the thread, R107.

by Anonymousreply 108July 25, 2019 1:58 PM

In his 1997 Burke admitted that JonBenet used to destroy his Lego creations and laugh about it. I think there is a possible motive for her murder in that.

by Anonymousreply 109July 25, 2019 2:11 PM

Crazy Burke flipped out on JB and hit her in the head with a golf club weeks before the murder.

by Anonymousreply 110July 26, 2019 12:59 AM

burke says jonbenet ran up behind him whilst he was swinging. perfectly plausible. jonbenet was always irritating her brother which is normal for a little girl.

by Anonymousreply 111July 26, 2019 3:17 AM

I can't find the infamous Dr. Phil interview anywhere online. Cease & desist?

by Anonymousreply 112July 26, 2019 6:06 AM

Just because he extorted money out of the media, does not equate to innocence. Remember Liberace sued a paper for calling him gay and he won! 🩰

by Anonymousreply 113July 26, 2019 6:12 AM

r113

They got most of the money back later on.

by Anonymousreply 114July 26, 2019 6:25 AM

Wasn't there something in the case itself about him being extremely hung for a 9 year old, or like his parents used to discuss it? This fact always sticks in my mind because it's so perverse, I don't know how or why it came to light or was said about a 9 year old but I'm sure someone here knows more.

by Anonymousreply 115July 26, 2019 6:49 AM

[quote]burke says jonbenet ran up behind him whilst he was swinging.

That's what Patsy said to the doctor, but their friends reported that Burke was always jealous of JB.

by Anonymousreply 116July 26, 2019 7:44 AM

Burke also said it as well r116

by Anonymousreply 117July 26, 2019 8:00 AM

r115

I've never heard that about Burke, I heard a lot about John being "well endowed" though.

by Anonymousreply 118July 26, 2019 8:00 AM

Anyone who smears feces is either mentally ill or is low functioning. Since, Burke did at least average in school, he is not low functioning, which leads to him being mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 119July 26, 2019 8:08 AM

r119

Judging by the high number of posters in the scat threads on this site, 99% of the posters here are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 120July 26, 2019 10:11 AM

R115, Patsy is the one who commented on Burke's big dick.

by Anonymousreply 121July 26, 2019 11:28 AM

r121

Where did you read that?

by Anonymousreply 122July 26, 2019 11:34 AM

r122 Inside r121 's Mind Magazine

by Anonymousreply 123July 26, 2019 5:50 PM

I seriously doubt that this psycho has a "big dick." Maybe there's confusion; maybe it was said that he IS a big dick. That would certainly be a more plausible statement.

by Anonymousreply 124July 26, 2019 9:06 PM

I think Burke is responsible for the DDOS attack

by Anonymousreply 125July 28, 2019 6:42 PM

The autistic are a vicious and untrustworthy people.

I would not put it past him.

by Anonymousreply 126July 30, 2019 5:20 PM

He ain’t right.

by Anonymousreply 127July 30, 2019 5:40 PM

The autism troll at R126 is SO tiresome, By the way, Burke Ramsey has never been diagnosed as autistic. So that makes R126 retarded, too.

by Anonymousreply 128July 30, 2019 8:41 PM

[quote]r128 By the way, Burke Ramsey has never been diagnosed as autistic.

How would you know?

Are you his doctor?

by Anonymousreply 129July 30, 2019 9:21 PM

About Burke's size. Remember, this is refencing a then 9 year old boy.

"The Paugh house, a brick Colonial with a circular driveway, was a matter of great pride to Nedra. One investigator described their living room as "the shrine room," bedecked with trophies, ribbons and photographs of their pageant winning daughters. "They were so meshed up in each other, and it was my gut instinct that told me something wasn't right there," says Stobie. "They were going on and on about the size of Burke's penis. This, to me, was so bizarre....Nedra's like a little bird, but both Pam and Polly were overweight...There was Slim-Fast everywhere." Patsy, on the other hand represented real success. "We love spending the money John Ramsey makes," Nedra quipped to folks. And when Patsy gave birth in 1990 to a little girl with an angelic face, Nedra was rapturous. Stobie recalls that in 1993, when JonBenet was two, "they were already talking about her in terms of being Miss America...The real tragedy is that this girl didn't have a chance." "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130July 30, 2019 9:54 PM

"How would you know?

Are you his doctor?"

During his Dr. Phil appearance nowhere did sage old Dr. Phil mention autism. And you can be sure that if he DID have it, good old Dr. Phil would have made much of it as an excuse. His Dr. Phil interview was designed to exonerate him from suspicion in his sister's death once and for all, but ended up doing the opposite. As for what is wrong with him...well, old Dr. Phil said his odd behavior and demeanor was the result of being isolated his whole life due to the barrage of publicity that suggested JonBenet was murdered by a family member. Burke Ramsey is fucked up but not due to autism. Wrong again, autism troll.

by Anonymousreply 131July 31, 2019 1:30 AM

R131, I’m not the poster you’re respond to, and I agree with most of what you said, particularly about autism.

Where I differ is that the Dr. Phil show was *mot* to get heat off of Burke — why draw attention to yourself and do an Oprah level broadcast of you want to remove suspicions? The logical thing to do is NO press and leave it alone.

I would bet my ass cheeks that John put him up to it. Think about it....whose name is in the thread title? Who are we all debating? Who are we all ignoring? Rhymes with “con.”

by Anonymousreply 132July 31, 2019 4:15 AM

Dr. Phil has built a personal empire off the misfortune of others. Sick man.

by Anonymousreply 133July 31, 2019 6:56 AM

Using "Dr" Phil's testimony as your defense of Burke is likely not the best strategy r131.

Burke showed many, many signs of odd behavior in demeanor and isolation well before he accidentally clubbed his little sister to death. Burke has always been on the spectrum. That's not an insult.

by Anonymousreply 134July 31, 2019 12:21 PM

He's a victim like me

by Anonymousreply 135July 31, 2019 1:06 PM

He's a victim like me

by Anonymousreply 136July 31, 2019 1:06 PM

He's a victim like me

by Anonymousreply 137July 31, 2019 1:06 PM

I think the evidence most reasonably indicates that Burke whacked his sister on the head with something (e.g. the flashlight, which had been wiped clean of fingerprints, all the way to the batteries inside of it), in a fit of juvenile, spontaneous rage. The parents, or one of them, then staged the rest of it to cover for him. It's horrible and bizarre, but it's the only scenario that comes close to making sense, and the parents mounted a huge & expensive campaign to avoid cooperating with the police. The Ransom Note is an amazingly "made-up" thing; the idea that there was an "intruder" is not supported by *anything* other than that idiotic Note. And yes, it's obvious, from the early, filmed psychiatric interview, to the "Dr. Phil" appearance, that B. Ramsey is a mental case.

by Anonymousreply 138July 31, 2019 2:28 PM

I hope Burke loses 20 pounds so you gays will be drooling over him again.

by Anonymousreply 139July 31, 2019 5:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140July 31, 2019 6:13 PM

ALL YOU DL QUEENS , WOULD LET HIM SPEND THE NIGHT , IF HE PROMISED TO NON STOP FUCK YOU.

by Anonymousreply 141July 31, 2019 6:41 PM

" Burke has always been on the spectrum. That's not an insult."

Sez who? I don't recall hearing anywhere that he was ever diagnosed with autism. If he was diagnosed with it that information would have come out long ago.

by Anonymousreply 142July 31, 2019 11:47 PM

If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck r142

by Anonymousreply 143August 1, 2019 12:44 PM

Not necessarily

by Anonymousreply 144August 1, 2019 12:47 PM

I think he’s on the spectrum, too. He wasn’t diagnosed because it’s not that severe, and no one was looking for mild cases back then, the Ramseys wouldn’t have wanted to hear it.

by Anonymousreply 145August 1, 2019 1:02 PM

Where are all the shirtless pictures of Burke? I bet he has moobs.

by Anonymousreply 146August 1, 2019 1:32 PM

"If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck."

Walking like a duck and talking like a duck doesn't necessarily mean autism. There are plenty of people who behave oddly, have strange facial mannerisms, and social awkwardness who do NOT have it.

by Anonymousreply 147August 1, 2019 2:09 PM

R115. Lawrence Schiller in his book, ‘Perfect Murder Perfect Town’ wrote that the size of Burke’s penis was a popular topic in Access Graphics’ Atlanta office.

Nedra Paugn and one of Patsy’s sisters ‘ran’ the office. I got the impression that Burkes’s penis was something they enjoyed discussing.

by Anonymousreply 148August 1, 2019 2:42 PM

[quote]r147 Walking like a duck and talking like a duck doesn't necessarily mean autism.

Only autistic ducks "talk".

by Anonymousreply 149August 1, 2019 8:11 PM

Does he have a nice ass? That's the only thing that matters really.

by Anonymousreply 150August 2, 2019 2:05 AM

I doubt he has a big penis. I think that was probably just crazy talk. The whole bunch of them sound teched in the head.

by Anonymousreply 151August 2, 2019 3:11 AM

"Where I differ is that the Dr. Phil show was *mot* to get heat off of Burke — why draw attention to yourself and do an Oprah level broadcast of you want to remove suspicions? The logical thing to do is NO press and leave it alone."

I think that's exactly why that episode happened; to exonerate Burke Ramsey from any involvement in his sister's death and to explain his bizarre behavior and mannerisms. I think Burke Ramsey agreed to do that show for that very reason; to get himself off the hook. And I'm not saying Phil McGraw is a wise man by any means. I think he's an idiot. But if Burke Ramsey had autism, good ol' Dr. Phil would have been trumpeting it on that show, because the whole purpose of it was to make a logical excuse for Burke Ramsey's very weird behavior. Autism is considered a very respectable excuse these days. And that' s one reason why it is so insanely overdiagnosed. EVERYBODY who behaves weird is considered "on the spectrum."

by Anonymousreply 152August 2, 2019 8:39 PM

Then we can agree to disagree. John Ramsey, not Patsy, decided to put them on CNN a week after he picked up his daughter’s dead body. You are dealing with a cunning, conniving man who from day one showed that he wanted to use PR to protect himself, himself!!, not he and his *wife* in the media. Don’t believe me? Go look at the very first CNN interview. Patsy is practically tipping over in a benzo fog, she can barely open her eyes. But you go on believing this is all innocent and not part of a longstanding media campaign to perpetually move the spotlight from anyone but JOHN. Here is the order of victims he has shifted the public focus from:

1. Them

2. Patsy

3. The neighbor

4. The intruder

5. A gang of intruders

6. Burke

Oopsie! I forgot to insert their closest friends who JOHN named one after another to investigators.

by Anonymousreply 153August 2, 2019 8:49 PM

I strongly believe John Ramsey put Burke up to appearing on television, knowing it would provide him with an excuse to bring a libel action. Litigation has been the Ramseys' sole source of income for decades now. It worked. They expressed "satisfaction" with the settlement that was reached. They probably made millions.

by Anonymousreply 154August 2, 2019 11:09 PM

R154, Google Lin Wood. He is John’s lawyer and has been throughout these libel actions.

by Anonymousreply 155August 2, 2019 11:11 PM

I know. Wood got in the news in '96 because of the Richard Jewell case, in connection with the Olympics bombing, July of '96. He was an unknown Atlanta attorney until then, and that is how the Ramseys came to hire him. Wood was on tv all the time, CNN, because CNN's headquarters was right across the street from where the Olympic bombing occurred. Clint Eastwood is in Atlanta right now, making a movie about it. I'm sure Wood was in on the whole thing re suing CBS.

by Anonymousreply 156August 2, 2019 11:19 PM

Got it r156. For shits, I was reviewing his bio on Wiki and found something fascinating! His parents had a history of domestic violence. One day when he was in high school, he arrived home to find that his father had beaten his mother to death! And he had to live with friends to finish high school. I think Lin is an SOB of the highest order, and this story sheds some light on him for me. Obviously, the vast majority of people raised by wife-beaters don’t grow up to be fucking scumbag assholes. Lin, however, represents this minority.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 2, 2019 11:37 PM

^^Thanks, Mom. I hadn't known that about Wood. I had thought he was an upstanding guy in connection with the Jewell case, but he "turned" (into a fame whore...). His association with the Ramseys made him into a slimeball. But that's an intense story about his father beating his mother to death. Wood is or was, allegedly, "Dr. Phil's" attorney, and that relationship is what got Burke onto the television for that interview. Whew.

by Anonymousreply 158August 2, 2019 11:50 PM

You’re welcome love. Occasionally, I like to be nice, but tell no one.

by Anonymousreply 159August 2, 2019 11:58 PM

Burke looks like he doesn't bathe. Or wipe very well.

Hard pass!

by Anonymousreply 160August 3, 2019 12:05 AM

Still no photos?

by Anonymousreply 161August 5, 2019 3:26 PM

Young Burke wiped very well.

On the drapes. On boxes of chocolates.

by Anonymousreply 162August 5, 2019 4:00 PM

He'd throw his poop around like an angry monkey

by Anonymousreply 163August 5, 2019 7:43 PM

R162 and R163, could you please give more information on Burke's "shit fits?"

Are you being serious, or just joking?

And if serious, please share. I have never heard about it.

by Anonymousreply 164August 6, 2019 3:31 AM

[quote]"They were so meshed up in each other, and it was my gut instinct that told me something wasn't right there," says Stobie. "They were going on and on about the size of Burke's penis. This, to me, was so bizarre....

How do we know they weren't going on about it because it was a tiny microdick?

by Anonymousreply 165August 6, 2019 11:07 AM

Anyone have Burke's personal Facebook page?

by Anonymousreply 166August 11, 2019 11:22 AM

r164 Burke took to wiping his shit all over the bathroom walls during Patsy's first illness. A neighbor or nanny also reported that at one point they'd found a grapefruit sized ball of shit on Jon Benet's bed and Burke had done it. CSI reports from the night of the murder state Jon Benet had a box of chocolates in her room and they were smeared with feces. A pair of long johns believed to be Burke's were also found in her room, also covered in shit.

by Anonymousreply 167August 11, 2019 1:44 PM

He reminds me of that “Pharma Bro” guy who is currently in prison.

by Anonymousreply 168August 11, 2019 1:49 PM

I think Burke is nice looking. How many truly nice looking killers are there?

by Anonymousreply 169August 12, 2019 4:05 PM

^”i was quite the ladies’ man!”

by Anonymousreply 170August 12, 2019 4:33 PM

I put my fanny on my sister's Fanny Farmers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 12, 2019 9:27 PM

Burke sounds like a total mental case.

I had no idea about the shit smearing.

How is it even possible that he is in a relationship now?

by Anonymousreply 172August 12, 2019 9:29 PM

Don't know. Maybe she's a scat queen.

by Anonymousreply 173August 12, 2019 9:29 PM

[quote] Maybe she's a scat queen.

Or an animal trainer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174August 12, 2019 9:32 PM

r172

I don't believe that

by Anonymousreply 175August 13, 2019 6:41 AM

In Burke's lawsuit against Spitz, it is mentioned that the fecal smearing never happened.

by Anonymousreply 176August 14, 2019 11:56 AM

A little boy can't kill anyone.

by Anonymousreply 177August 14, 2019 1:10 PM

[quote]it is mentioned that the fecal smearing never happened.

How many times have we all heard that.

by Anonymousreply 178August 14, 2019 1:24 PM

Burke is actually very nice looking. You all are just mad he's not gay. You don't seriously think any little kid could pull off a murder like he did?

by Anonymousreply 179August 15, 2019 5:11 PM

[quote] Burke is actually very nice looking.

Burke is a sweaty, shit-smearing MESS.

Even if he didn't kill JonBenet, he's still a FREAK. Those crazy eyes are enough to scare anyone away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180August 15, 2019 7:00 PM

I've also never seen a child have a temper tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 181August 15, 2019 7:01 PM

Back when he was "normal."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 15, 2019 7:01 PM

Well she was done with them R19.

by Anonymousreply 183August 15, 2019 7:10 PM

If you didn't know that was Burkes, and let's face it 99% of the world wouldn't know unless he told them, you'd all be drooling over him.

by Anonymousreply 184August 16, 2019 7:28 AM

Well, I was drooling all over Burke that one Christmas after he bashed my skull in with a flashlight.

by Anonymousreply 185August 16, 2019 5:39 PM

Don't fuck with the dude's pineapple.

by Anonymousreply 186August 16, 2019 6:17 PM

[quote]Walking like a duck and talking like a duck doesn't necessarily mean autism.

Interestingly, failing to understand common expressions actually IS a sign of autism.

by Anonymousreply 187August 17, 2019 6:06 AM
by Anonymousreply 188August 18, 2019 2:31 PM

There's something deeply unsettling about his pic at r182.

Part of it is us projecting what we know about him onto it ... but it's still unnerving.

by Anonymousreply 189August 18, 2019 4:24 PM

He's hot, admit it.

by Anonymousreply 190August 29, 2019 5:01 AM

I'll do him

by Anonymousreply 191August 30, 2019 8:45 PM

How m much did he get from the settlement with RollingStone?

by Anonymousreply 192August 30, 2019 8:52 PM

When will Playgirl feature his allegedly huge penis?

by Anonymousreply 193August 30, 2019 8:54 PM

He's very handsome and has that gay voice.

by Anonymousreply 194August 31, 2019 8:32 AM

He also has a gay crazy face.

by Anonymousreply 195August 31, 2019 10:04 AM

Wow you are all so crazy about Burke's looks. Makes me think his little sister probably would have been a Miss America contender had she lived.

by Anonymousreply 196August 31, 2019 2:54 PM

He is handsome, admit it.

by Anonymousreply 197August 31, 2019 9:57 PM

He is absolutely NOT handsome and looks like a freak.

by Anonymousreply 198September 1, 2019 4:31 PM

R197, to me, he’s almost handsome. He has handsome features, but they don’t add up to handsome.

And he has crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 199September 1, 2019 4:47 PM

Like to break into his home late at night and jump on him til he cums

by Anonymousreply 200September 2, 2019 3:02 AM

R198 he's handsome and smart too

by Anonymousreply 201September 3, 2019 1:08 PM

Yeah he's a computer scientist so he knows calculus and a bunch of other advance things these DL queens never heard of

by Anonymousreply 202September 3, 2019 1:40 PM

He's a very manipulative psychopath. He knew he was going to sue the Dr. Phil show before he ever agreed to do it.

He killed that girl.

by Anonymousreply 203September 3, 2019 1:49 PM

R202, he's a programmer. Probably using Excel macros. Doesn't know shit about calculus.

by Anonymousreply 204September 3, 2019 2:01 PM

Does Burke really think that his Aspie defense responses here whenever he gets a Google Alert is really helping his case?

by Anonymousreply 205September 3, 2019 2:04 PM

You know he's a top.

by Anonymousreply 206September 4, 2019 3:39 PM

No, Burke is a computer scientist, specializing in security.

by Anonymousreply 207September 4, 2019 3:41 PM

When you put him next to Michelle "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann, there's only two possible questions regarding the crazy eyes:

- BITCH STOLE MY LOOK - WHO WORE IT BETTER

by Anonymousreply 208September 4, 2019 3:51 PM

He is athletic, there used to be all sorts of pics of him, surfing, skateboarding doing parkour and such.

by Anonymousreply 209September 4, 2019 4:41 PM

Total bullshit on "missing" athletic pics. Burke's the basement dwelling type that hasn't been off of a computer in 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 210September 4, 2019 5:20 PM

[quote] He is athletic, ....

Yes, he is athletic. He swings a golf club and a flashlight well...

by Anonymousreply 211September 4, 2019 5:39 PM

He's hot, why don't you all admit it.

by Anonymousreply 212September 5, 2019 3:57 PM

Until then, I'll be going from basement to basement looking for him.

by Anonymousreply 213September 5, 2019 6:51 PM

I've seen him shirtless, he's hot

by Anonymousreply 214September 9, 2019 3:16 PM

R214 Is he fit fat?

by Anonymousreply 215September 9, 2019 4:29 PM

R214 does he have nice nipples?

by Anonymousreply 216September 12, 2019 7:25 PM

Sexy Burke should get the centerfold in Cosmo

by Anonymousreply 217September 13, 2019 2:00 PM

Sexy Burke should get the centerfold in Cosmo

by Anonymousreply 218September 13, 2019 2:00 PM

^ It'd be adorable if he used a pineapple to hide his personal area.

by Anonymousreply 219September 14, 2019 6:09 PM

Would him holding a blood stained flashlight to cover his privates be in poor taste?

by Anonymousreply 220September 14, 2019 7:13 PM

He's not as attractive as the one freak on this thread is making him out to be, but admittedly he does look cute in certain pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221September 14, 2019 11:03 PM

R221

No, he is hot

by Anonymousreply 222September 16, 2019 7:09 AM

R221 Is he holding his dead sister?

by Anonymousreply 223September 21, 2019 12:00 PM

Any shirtless shits?

by Anonymousreply 224September 21, 2019 12:00 PM

^^ I mean shots

by Anonymousreply 225September 21, 2019 12:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!