Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tour de France 2019

Any cycling fans? This is my first year watching and I am loving it. I am following on Twitter and a bunch of Australian follow the #couchpeloton hashtag and post pics of their late night snacks and talk about the race and all the Vaches en route. The scenery is fantastic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2019 3:26 PM

B U M P

by Anonymousreply 1July 11, 2019 6:16 AM

Julian Alaphilippe - he will win one of the big 3 soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2019 7:19 AM

I always look out for that old dude who dresses as the devil

by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2019 8:02 AM

Bros being bros.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2019 9:52 AM

Great to see him on the podium after his move to Trek!!!

A new man in yellow: Giulio Ciccone [www.dw.com]

The Tour de France has a new leader after Italian rider Giulio Ciccone claimed the yellow jersey on an iconic mountain stage. The Tour rookie moved clear of Frenchman Julian Alaphilippe by just a few seconds on Thursday.

A rookie who hadn't even planned to compete on the Tour de France, Ciccone cemented his up-and-comer status in the cycling world at the end of the leg-breaking climb of the Planche des Belles Filles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 12, 2019 12:08 AM

What? They have a museum for the Red Devil????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 12, 2019 1:29 AM

Of course he's a German.

by Anonymousreply 7July 12, 2019 6:57 AM

Why do the cyclists go on stationary bikes when they are finished?

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2019 6:55 AM

Amazing! And I can almost see the outline of his cock here!

PAU, France — Inspired by his yellow jersey, Julian Alaphilippe held off defending champion Geraint Thomas to win the only individual time trial stage of this Tour de France on Friday, a shock victory to raise French hopes that he could go all the way in yellow to Paris next week.

Cheered on by boisterous crowds hammering on roadside barriers, Alaphilippe sprang a surprise in his margin of victory on the tricky, hilly, turn-filled loop south of Pau, with spectacular views of the Pyrenees.

Having previously predicted that he’d lose time to Thomas, an expert in the race against the clock, Alaphilippe stunned even himself by emphatically relegating the Welshman into second place, 14 seconds slower.

“It’s incredible,” Alaphilippe said, adding that his performance reduced members of his team to tears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 20, 2019 3:09 AM

Its amazing the new heights that blood-doping has achieved!

by Anonymousreply 10July 20, 2019 3:22 AM

I follow it intermittently. More so when I used to bike myself. I have mutual friends with Alberto Contador - sexy guy - but hetero and married!

by Anonymousreply 11July 20, 2019 3:39 AM

Oooh I had the hottest dream about Contador one year

by Anonymousreply 12July 20, 2019 7:17 PM

Oooh I had the hottest dream about Contador one year

by Anonymousreply 13July 20, 2019 7:17 PM

Julian Alaphilippe is fantastic. I dearly hope he's not blood doping. He's too fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2019 7:06 AM

I’ve been watching on and off since the Andy Schleck days but dipped out in the boring Chris Froome era. I really hated how Team sky raced, so i’ll be SO happy if someone new like Alaphilippe wins this year. Last night’s battle in the mountains was amazing.

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2019 10:51 AM

I get pissed off at Sagan. He's always in the pack letting others so the work and sneaking through.

He even looks like a cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2019 5:11 PM

Still a cunt, but this is admittedly impressive!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2019 5:28 AM

Yeah, Sagan is hugely talented but a dick. He thinks he’s a character but some of his behaviour borders on offensive and childish (e.g. the harassment of the podium girl).

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2019 12:38 PM

This has been the best tour in years.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2019 3:26 PM

This has been the best tour in years.

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2019 3:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!