Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Spacey Accuser Abruptly Drops Civil Suit With No Sign of Settlement

[QUOTE]The former Massachusetts busboy who accused Kevin Spacey of sexual assault has abruptly dropped his lawsuit against the actor, his lawyer said Friday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224July 18, 2019 8:56 PM

What it said OP is "It does not indicate whether a settlement has been reached." That is a lot different then your "no sign of settlement."

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2019 2:09 PM

Spacey’s not giving that tramp a dime. The jig is up!

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2019 2:12 PM

Well, there was this accusation from Spacey's attorney back in June. I wonder is this accusation proved true.

[Quote]In court documents filed Friday, Spacey’s attorney accused the man of deleting and falsifying key text messages.

[Quote]The accuser “has gone to great lengths to remove text messages he believes did not fit his narrative,” defense attorney Alan Jackson wrote in his filing. He asked prosecutors to hand over a “complete and unaltered” copy from the accuser’s cellphone, saying newly produced evidence confirms he “deleted exculpatory text messages and provided falsified screenshots of his conversation from the night in question to law enforcement.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2019 2:12 PM

This is just the civil suit. Spacey still faces the criminal complaint. Although considering this development dismissing the criminal complaint can't be far behind.

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2019 2:25 PM

This bullshit accusation has really detracted from the credible accusations against Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2019 2:30 PM

What credible accusations?

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2019 2:35 PM

I wonder how things are between the young accuser and his mom. Is he pissed she took the whole thing public?

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2019 2:38 PM

Free Keyser Sogay!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2019 2:42 PM

Someplace, somewhere, thousands and thousands of SJWs are committing mass suicides after hearing this news.

by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2019 2:43 PM

[QUOTE]What it said OP is "It does not indicate whether a settlement has been reached." That is a lot different then your "no sign of settlement."

If there was a settlement, word would’ve gotten out by now.

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2019 5:24 PM

Spacey is clearly handsy and boorish. That’s sad and gross, but it’s not heinous.

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2019 5:29 PM

I always knew there was no foundation to these accusations!

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2019 5:34 PM

Awesome.

by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2019 5:35 PM

I was just pointing out what the article said and what the OP wrote R10. I'm really tired of people assuming that if there was a settlement, in this case or others, that it would have gotten out. There are actually some people that keep their mouths shut.

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2019 5:35 PM

**What it said OP is "It does not indicate whether a settlement has been reached." That is a lot different then your "no sign of settlement."**

[Sorry, don't really care about how to quote properly]

"No indication of a settlement" and "No sign of a settlement" are so different how?

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2019 5:49 PM

Was there a settlement, R15?

by Anonymousreply 16July 5, 2019 5:56 PM

He still has 15 other people who have accused him.

by Anonymousreply 17July 5, 2019 5:58 PM

“It does not indicate whether a settlement has been reached“ suggests that no information was provided, so the question is open. “No sign of a settlement” suggests evidence of a settlement was somehow lacking, perhaps following some sort of search or investigation. It subtly suggests there is reason to believe there is no settlement.

by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2019 5:58 PM

Why exactly would Spacey settle the lawsuit?

by Anonymousreply 19July 5, 2019 6:03 PM

[QUOTE]"It's very possible that the victim and his family have concluded that this fight is one that's no longer worth it for their family," said WCVB legal analyst Greg Henning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 5, 2019 6:05 PM

Spacey looks healthier in these new photos.

by Anonymousreply 21July 5, 2019 6:12 PM

These were the actual deleted text messages.

“Dude I’m straight but i got a woody while he’s groping me”

“can’t believe Mr Spacey let me touch him. I gotta touch a big Hollywood actor’s penis . Yay“

by Anonymousreply 22July 5, 2019 6:32 PM

[quote] He still has 15 other people who have accused him.

The US charges have been dismissed. All the other allegations haven't resurfaced which makes me think they are even less credible.

by Anonymousreply 23July 5, 2019 6:42 PM

Kevin who?

by Anonymousreply 24July 5, 2019 6:48 PM

We STILL don't want him!

by Anonymousreply 25July 5, 2019 6:55 PM

Exactly, R23. Where are all the other lawsuits? Where are the criminal charges?

by Anonymousreply 26July 5, 2019 6:55 PM

It's been noted before but bears repeating. The accuser's mother is Heather Unruh who was a very high profile and very well compensated news anchor on Boston's highly rated Channel 5 WCVB. A prime spot in the 6th largest US market. It was a shocker when her she resigned 4 months after her son's alleged assault which was not public information at that time. The gossip mill says she saw this as a potentially huge payoff worth giving up her anchor position. She surmised her experience in front of the camera would make her a great media representative as they prosecuted the case against a big Hollywood star. The expectation was that the exposure from this case could garner her national stints on Extra! or Hollywood Access. A book is/was already in the works. Insiders say she even discussed a movie deal going so far as to imagine casting. But my understanding is Heather had two scenarios. Best case was a guilty verdict. Second best was a successful civil suit. My friend who still works in the local news division says he always knew the son was a reluctant participant and told me months ago this case would collapse.

by Anonymousreply 27July 5, 2019 6:57 PM

Is that shit on his lower lip in OP's pic? Even if he wasn't a serial groper/harasser, he would still be gross.

by Anonymousreply 28July 5, 2019 7:02 PM

R28 Probably cut himself while shaving. Weird that that was the first thing you thought of.

by Anonymousreply 29July 5, 2019 7:26 PM

THE JIG IS UP!

by Anonymousreply 30July 5, 2019 7:27 PM

Not sure that Hollywood will take him back now with all the SJWs who want to banish people for their tweets, but I would think that he could get work outside the Hollywood system if he still wants it.

by Anonymousreply 31July 5, 2019 7:29 PM

I said this way back in the day. My best friend was a pool boy at the Four Seasons back in the day. Spacey was there all the time. He flirted. Was certainly a bit aggressive. But it just made him laugh. Nothing he felt threatened by. He was 21/22 at the time. So you'd think he might be a bit afraid. Nope.

That's anecdotal, I know. But interesting.

by Anonymousreply 32July 5, 2019 7:41 PM

[quote] Kevin Spacey Accuser Abruptly Drops Civil Suit

Let me be frank. This is the first step to Spacey's vindication and return.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 5, 2019 7:42 PM

[Quote]We STILL don't want him!

[Quote]—Self respecting gay men everywhere

We do!

by Anonymousreply 34July 5, 2019 7:48 PM

[quote]The accuser's mother is Heather Unruh

Heather UnRuh Roh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 5, 2019 7:50 PM

Team Kevin. This shit was an attempted crucifixion. WHO GETS THE INTERVIEW....? Not Anderson. Not WWHL. I think HOWARD STERN!!!!

by Anonymousreply 36July 5, 2019 7:53 PM

I don't think there is much to be made from the comeback of an ugly, elder, gay, creep who was only tolerated for his talent and never beloved.

by Anonymousreply 37July 5, 2019 7:57 PM

[quote]It's been noted before but bears repeating.

If bear's repeating, just give him some Gas-X and tell him to stop eating.

by Anonymousreply 38July 5, 2019 8:01 PM

[quote] I don't think there is much to be made from the comeback of an ugly, elder, gay, creep who was only tolerated for his talent and never beloved.

Indie films might love him- experienced, academy award winning actor at dirt-cheap prices, at least initially.

by Anonymousreply 39July 5, 2019 8:04 PM

No surprises here, folks. You can all go home now.

by Anonymousreply 40July 5, 2019 9:05 PM

R37: You seem to forget the fact that he is a really good actor and he still has friends in the industry.

He is a creep, nobody denies that, but there's a lot of distance between being a creep and being a molester

by Anonymousreply 41July 5, 2019 9:18 PM

He looks good now, and will look better when the botox settles down.

by Anonymousreply 42July 5, 2019 9:21 PM

Spacey engaged in heavy flirting which hopefully you all have done at some point in your life. Unbeknownst to him, the object of his affections was the spawn and puppet of a conniving woman of dubious intentions. A plot was hatched to entice and bag Spacey for getting some. It was homophobic in its origins and confirmed as such by the text messages admitting to entrapment.

by Anonymousreply 43July 5, 2019 9:38 PM

I don't know I'd call it homophobic but it was definitely a shakedown.

by Anonymousreply 44July 5, 2019 9:58 PM

R43, you're not without your points, but c'mon. Spacey should leave these kids alone.

Of course, the 26 year old hottie who's on the verge of coming out to me, well, that's different!

But, no, seriously, he should leave these kids alone.

by Anonymousreply 45July 5, 2019 10:12 PM

R44 This scam was built on homophobia. It wouldn't have played out if mommie dearest and her brat didn't think they could out Spacey (confirmed in texts), shake him down, and write a book then make a woke movie about (lol) the brutal assault.

by Anonymousreply 46July 5, 2019 10:13 PM

R45 He was not a kid. He was a grown man who decided to entrap a closeted Hollywood star with the help of his controlling,mentally unstable mother.

by Anonymousreply 47July 5, 2019 10:16 PM

this is all valid but sometimes you pay for the crime you didn't make in exchange for the ones you got away with

they weren't going after Wallace Shawn!

by Anonymousreply 48July 5, 2019 10:23 PM

r48 No, actually you don't pay for a crime for which you're not guilty because of escaping a previous crime. That's called karma and that's religious in nature and despite the republicans we still have separation of church and state so that concept is wholly unconstitutional. Next.

by Anonymousreply 49July 5, 2019 10:34 PM

That's what I meant, R48. You pay in karma.

Some think OJ got a stiffer sentence over the robbery because of the murders in which he was found innocent.

Al Capone boasted he got a 1 to 2 year prison deal on tax evasion; they might never have gone after him if it weren't for his other crimes.

The judge wasn't bound to the deal Capone thought he had and he got 11 years.

That's all I meant.

by Anonymousreply 50July 5, 2019 10:42 PM

Spacey's facing criminal charges, so he can't openly settle a civil suit without that hurting his defense in his criminal case.

Odds are, they worked out a deal under the table - hush money in exchange for dropping the suit with prejudice.

That will permit Spacey's lawyers to truthfully claim that the suit was dropped, thus casting doubt on that particular accuser and by extension, other accusers. Which is a win for Spacey's criminal defense.

Reminds of all the people who testified to fairly damning things they witnessed to the grand jury investigating Michael Jackson's last pedophile charges - and who all then conveniently lost their memories when they took the stand in his criminal trial. Jackson had decades of practice with payoffs, it was obvious he'd done it again.

by Anonymousreply 51July 5, 2019 10:46 PM

r37, true. And, now he no longer has the Hollywood fame to use as leverage for twink ass, so he'll have to settle for fucking men who look like him (or worse).

by Anonymousreply 52July 5, 2019 11:08 PM

He can still use his wealth R52.

by Anonymousreply 53July 5, 2019 11:12 PM

He can still use his wealth R52.

by Anonymousreply 54July 5, 2019 11:12 PM

Oops, sorry for the multiple post. DL is a little wonky today.

by Anonymousreply 55July 5, 2019 11:15 PM

This is the accuser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 5, 2019 11:16 PM

CRIMINAL CHARGES: A Massachusetts prosecutor says Kevin Spacey is scheduled to be arraigned next month on a charge of indecent assault and battery on allegations he sexually assaulted the teenage son of a Boston television anchor in a Nantucket restaurant.

Spacey plead "not guilty."

God, I'd love to see Spacey testify against these wimpy homophobic charges. Oscar-worthy performance for the fucked up #meToo movement, which is NOT perfect.

by Anonymousreply 57July 5, 2019 11:34 PM

R55 we got that sweetie. Thanks for three superfluous posts, though. You're doing great at wasting my time and boring me to death.

by Anonymousreply 58July 5, 2019 11:37 PM

This is all over but the paperwork.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 6, 2019 1:16 AM

You're an obnoxious idiot R58.

by Anonymousreply 60July 6, 2019 1:38 AM

the kid and his Mom....i believe he will come to loathe her as years go by. Men have figured out how to dodge an unwanted pass for centuries.... It ain't that difficult.

by Anonymousreply 61July 6, 2019 1:49 AM

R60 Relax, hon. What part of "pointless bitchery" don't you get? It's a joke and the main theme of the DL. Not being facetious but........are you new here?

Sorry to crush your soul snowflake. Get used to it if you intend to hang around.

by Anonymousreply 62July 6, 2019 2:16 AM

Oh, was it a joke? I was also confused because I missed the part that was supposed to be funny.

You're just an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 63July 6, 2019 2:20 AM

R63 sorry to upset you. So I guess you can go to another site just for snowflakes like you or you can go fuck yourself. You figure if out.

by Anonymousreply 64July 6, 2019 3:19 AM

[quote] You figure if out.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 65July 6, 2019 4:04 AM

I'm surprised at R56's pic. That's not Spacey's usual type.

by Anonymousreply 66July 6, 2019 4:34 AM

This suit was definitely a shakedown.

by Anonymousreply 67July 6, 2019 5:27 AM

You sound insecure R62. Must be difficult when your identity is wrapped up in DL

by Anonymousreply 68July 6, 2019 5:31 AM

R66, William Little is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 69July 6, 2019 12:13 PM

Kid looks like he’s half ape.

by Anonymousreply 70July 6, 2019 3:58 PM

Has anyone seen the news clips where mom Heather bursts into manufactured tears during a press conference while describing how Spacey touched her adult son's thigh thereby stealing his innocence? Lol!

The whole thing is so bizarre. Grown men do not send mom to do press conferences - unless of course mom happens to be a local TV personality adept at media manipulation.

Spacey is being modern-day lynched for hitting on a young dude. How dare he?! His prestige and fame are eclipsed by the white straight privilege of crafty Heather and her pathetic conniving man child. Homophobia, opportunity, and greed are at the root of this fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 71July 6, 2019 4:36 PM

[quote]We STILL don't want him! —Self respecting gay men everywhere

R25, whenever I see posts like this I assume the one writing it is not gay nor male.

by Anonymousreply 72July 6, 2019 4:47 PM

R25 R72, I want Spacey! At least for now or until more information comes out that would change my mind. Fact: A man can flirt with a young guy without it being an assault. Gay Panic should be yesterday's news.

The #MeToo movement was monumentous no doubt, but a side effect was societal overreach.

by Anonymousreply 73July 6, 2019 5:20 PM

[quote] Homophobia, opportunity, and greed are at the root of this fiasco.

I read that Buzzfeed article by Richard Dreyfuss's son where he recounts that Spacey groped his genitals when he was 18 while his father was in a room nearby.

I came away from that article with an additional thing to add to the root of the problem: Kevin Spacey. Kevin Spacey, and his idea that other humans were put on earth to be his personal fuck-toys.

by Anonymousreply 74July 6, 2019 5:48 PM

[quote] Kevin Spacey, and his idea that other humans were put on earth to be his personal fuck-toys.

Well if it's good enough for 007.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 6, 2019 7:09 PM

A-roo-roo is going to stay on Nantucket by hook or by crook!

by Anonymousreply 76July 6, 2019 7:21 PM

[quote][Sorry, don't really care about how to quote properly]

This tells us all we need to know about you. Why should we care about anything you have to say?

by Anonymousreply 77July 7, 2019 1:50 PM

The lying Dreyfuss Bitch is just as bad. The story started out with his statement that he, Spacey, and his dad were all sitting on a sofa together, then they weren't. Before you know it, the kid and his father were in nearby rooms. Before you know it, they're practical in different towns. And he doesn't even bother to tell his old man,but he has no problem yukking it up at parties and sharing his "traumatic" experience as a joke with all of his drinking buddies. Kids today becomes scheming,lying sleazeballs at such an early age.

by Anonymousreply 78July 7, 2019 8:58 PM

This suit is dropped, but now Spacey is probably sweating about Epstein's arrest.

by Anonymousreply 79July 8, 2019 12:26 AM

What about all the complaints from co-workers at Old Vic? I doubt that was just innocent flirting.

Years and years or everybody knowing Spacey is a perv amd a groper and the second it goes public in a big way, suddenly he's a poor maligned victim.

by Anonymousreply 80July 8, 2019 12:50 AM

Scotland Yard just recently, within the last few days, interviewed Spacey about that R80.

by Anonymousreply 81July 8, 2019 12:53 AM

Scotland Yard isn’t gonna do shit. He’s an American citizen.

by Anonymousreply 82July 8, 2019 1:04 AM

I see Spacey's PR team is in this thread, attacking SJWs (a made up right wing term) and MeToo overall. Not to mention having no concept of how to quote or the bitch etiquette and cunt protocol of DL. You transparent trolls.

by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2019 1:20 AM

It's done. Nothing more will ever come of this.

Unless, of course, Spacey files a civil suit against Mommy and her adult son.

by Anonymousreply 84July 8, 2019 2:58 AM

[quote] Spacey is probably sweating about Epstein's arrest.

I'm not too certain of that. I haven't seen that Epstein was supplying underage boys, just young girls. Spacey and Clinton did use Epstein's jet for a boys night out to Africa, supposedly an AIDS fact finding mission, but any action they got in Africa would have been on their own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 8, 2019 3:16 AM

R84 He must!!

by Anonymousreply 86July 8, 2019 3:26 AM

He settled. Trust me. This was really just about money anyway. No celebrity goes to court if they don't have to. All kinds of things can come out.

Things about drugs, illegal stuff, shady business partners, financial dealings, problems the celeb might have had on previous projects or with other celebs (which can expose the other celebs to their own headaches), secret affairs, other settlements (yeah, I'm talking about you bill cosby) and all kinds of shit

He threw some money at this kid and he can act like the kid was a liar and Spacey will probably be able to get work again. I work for an insurance company and we investigate the fuck out of people who try to sue us. we don't leave a stone unturned. You won't believe the shit that comes out about the average person

by Anonymousreply 87July 8, 2019 3:37 AM

I wonder if something similar will transpire with the (not always entirely convincing) accusations against Bruce Weber and Mario Testino.

by Anonymousreply 88July 8, 2019 3:38 AM

TEAM KEVIN Such total bullshit. This is a crucifixion. A gay one. The bitchy Lolita can't "find" his phone. This accuser deserves to be OUTED.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 8, 2019 3:52 PM

Seriously, the focus needs to shift to the accuser! The prosecutor and the horrible mom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90July 8, 2019 3:53 PM

One Boston television station inadvertently showed the kid's face while he was on the witness stand this morning, the other stations are just providing his audio testimony even though he's legally an adult. Spacey is sitting a few feet in front of the kid.

by Anonymousreply 91July 8, 2019 5:37 PM

I thought the court controlled the camera.

by Anonymousreply 92July 8, 2019 5:40 PM

Judges aren’t crazy about accusers playing 3 card monte with exculpatory evidence!

by Anonymousreply 93July 8, 2019 6:11 PM

R92, Channel 4/Boston showed Will Little's face for a few seconds and then abruptly pulled away.

by Anonymousreply 94July 8, 2019 6:55 PM

His mother is on the witness stand now.

by Anonymousreply 95July 8, 2019 6:58 PM

link?

by Anonymousreply 96July 8, 2019 7:36 PM

Why would the accuser take the Fifth???

by Anonymousreply 97July 8, 2019 7:50 PM

fuck this mom. testifying footage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 8, 2019 7:52 PM

The mom is using Jussie Smollette tactics...

by Anonymousreply 99July 8, 2019 7:54 PM

BUSTED! The mom at 6:40 is trapped during witness questioning. Bitch says she a journalist? Dayumm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 8, 2019 8:00 PM

[quote]Spacey is sitting a few feet in front of the kid.

Everything I’m reading is saying Spacey wasn’t in court today.

by Anonymousreply 101July 8, 2019 8:02 PM

Spacey is not in court.

by Anonymousreply 102July 8, 2019 8:08 PM

According to Unruh, the family did not reach a settlement with Spacey. Garabedian said they dropped the suit because of emotional stress.

by Anonymousreply 103July 8, 2019 8:10 PM

Some Boston stations were showing video footage of Spacey's last appearance in the Nantucket courtroom over the accuser's audio testimony, which may have caused confusion for some.

by Anonymousreply 104July 8, 2019 8:40 PM

Where are you guys watching this?

by Anonymousreply 105July 8, 2019 8:51 PM

Both on my local news and the link at r98.

by Anonymousreply 106July 8, 2019 9:04 PM

Thanks R106. How the hell do you lose a phone, especially when it supposedly has important information on it?

by Anonymousreply 107July 8, 2019 9:06 PM

[quote] How the hell do you lose a phone

Maybe one of his tricks stole it

by Anonymousreply 108July 8, 2019 9:25 PM

Today's court appearances were so devastating to the prosecution that the DA is taking a few days to decide whether to proceed. This false accuser and his media manipulating mother should be prosecuted. Watch momma bear cry and delicately dab tears from her false eyelashes and exclaim how she "has nothing to hide but the truth" because she was raised that way - after admitting to deleting texts on her son's phone. The father was threatened with contempt for being an asshole on the stand. A fine fucking family.

WHDH.com Channel 7 has an interesting and informative piece but I'm having trouble uploading it. I'll try again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 8, 2019 9:32 PM

[QUOTE]According to Unruh, the family did not reach a settlement with Spacey. Garabedian said they dropped the suit because of emotional stress.

What did I tell you motherfuckers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 8, 2019 9:38 PM

Those homophobic bastards in Hollywood owe Mr. Spacey an apology. They better have some roles ready for his comeback.

by Anonymousreply 111July 8, 2019 9:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112July 8, 2019 9:42 PM

Wow!!! The judge's threat of contempt is INCREDIBLE!

by Anonymousreply 113July 8, 2019 9:44 PM

[QUOTE]The man was asked to testify on Monday regarding text messages he sent and received on the night in July 2016 that he encountered Mr. Spacey at a Nantucket restaurant. Mr. Spacey’s lawyer contends that the young man had deleted text messages that could back up Mr. Spacey’s assertion that whatever happened that night was consensual flirtation.

[QUOTE]After the lawyer, Alan Jackson, told the man that he could be charged with a felony for deleting evidence, the man invoked his constitutional right to protect himself from self-incrimination.

[QUOTE]Judge Thomas S. Barrett of Nantucket District Court then said the case “may well be dismissed” if the accuser continues to refuse to testify.

[QUOTE]“The case revolves around this individual and without him the commonwealth will have a tough row to hoe,” Judge Barrett said. He did not dismiss the case on Monday, but gave prosecutors a chance to decide how to respond to the accuser’s invocation of the Fifth Amendment.

by Anonymousreply 114July 8, 2019 9:45 PM

I hope after it’s dismissed, Spacey goes after them.

by Anonymousreply 115July 8, 2019 9:56 PM

His mother felt Spacey robbed her son of his innocence.

by Anonymousreply 116July 8, 2019 10:11 PM

R116, At what point during the 3 minute groping was her son's innocence lost?

by Anonymousreply 117July 8, 2019 10:21 PM

Would be so ironic if Kevin is not the one to go to jail as a perv.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 8, 2019 10:25 PM

R117 When Spacey touched the guy's knee and thigh. That's some serious PTSD shit right there - if you're a conniving homophobe with a master manipulator momma.

"Just say no" - which he never did. Instead he texted wise-ass remarks about getting the goods on Spacey. Mother Unruh saw this as her chance to make a documentary which is the alleged reason she left her new anchor job. She wanted a vanity project and a get rich quick scheme. Absolutely everyone in Boston media knows this. Go to her former employer's news website WCVB.com and see the stories about this case. She was the face of morning news and their golden girl star and even they are throwing her under the bus after this scam.

by Anonymousreply 119July 8, 2019 10:36 PM

Maybe this will teach Kevin a lesson. Stop being an old creep and a perv.

by Anonymousreply 120July 8, 2019 10:38 PM

“Frat boy stuff” could easily be homo initiations, in which case he wouldn’t be the “gee golly blushing bride” at the Club Car!

by Anonymousreply 121July 8, 2019 10:43 PM

Those that watched, did they ask the kid or the mother what was on the frat boy videos?

by Anonymousreply 122July 8, 2019 10:51 PM

There are some Frats where Dawson couldn’t even make it through “Rush Week”.

by Anonymousreply 123July 8, 2019 10:57 PM

I don't know if it's been reported in any depth but I heard from a local reporter that the frat boy stuff was extremely sexually explicit and crudely misogynistic which I know is Frat Boy101 - but worse for the prosecution is I also heard that there were *a lot* of homophobic slurs thrown around in texts completely unrelated to the Spacey incident. The defense is allegedly in possession of them through other parties and prepared to pounce if the case proceeds. No idea if it's BS or not but I trust mt source, though she loves her some gossip, honey.

Spacey may or may not be a predator but I bet my life Will Little is an exceptionally intelligent punk ass manipulator who thought he was smarter than everyone in the room until Spacey and his team owned him. Don't mess with a fierce queen with coin unless you can back that shit up, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 124July 8, 2019 11:15 PM

yay kev, ,, I knew that ho and his mommy were full of shit

by Anonymousreply 125July 8, 2019 11:16 PM

if assturd momma bear and her cub were smart theyd have settled with kev for a tidy sum and shut their dam lyin mouths....

HOPE THEY HAVE TO PAY COURT COSTS FUKKEM

by Anonymousreply 126July 8, 2019 11:19 PM

He’s taking the fifth because those pictures could be on countless iPhones. And if he started denying, someone could anonymously send the depraved debacherie to the Judge or prosecuters.

by Anonymousreply 127July 8, 2019 11:24 PM

Debauchery*

by Anonymousreply 128July 8, 2019 11:26 PM

Spacey can sue him now! Lol

by Anonymousreply 129July 8, 2019 11:45 PM

The defense questioned the mother if her son was known to regularly use the word f****t. She denied that he did, but obviously the defense has the proof from his recovered text messages.

by Anonymousreply 130July 8, 2019 11:55 PM

It was a zoo on island this am by the courthouse and Spacey wasn't even there!

by Anonymousreply 131July 9, 2019 12:04 AM

Heathers IV: The Revenge

by Anonymousreply 132July 9, 2019 12:11 AM

I hope this little punk and his c___ mom are sued into oblivion. Smelled from the beginning and the stench kept growing. To the kid I say grow a pair and to the mother I say find another cause - let your son fight his own "battles" and hopefully ones that are not fake #metoo.

by Anonymousreply 133July 9, 2019 12:22 AM

Lost work...he could legit sue for millions. Stupid people...but they are from Boston.

by Anonymousreply 134July 9, 2019 12:29 AM

The kid's father has the Kilgallen chin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 9, 2019 1:24 AM

R79, no he is not. As far as we know he was not into underage girls.

by Anonymousreply 136July 9, 2019 1:27 AM

Here's his picture with a little bio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 9, 2019 1:57 AM

I want to sue the kid for ruining the final season of House of Cards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138July 9, 2019 2:11 AM

The kid sure was prepared to use the Fifth Amendment

I've had to testify in court (as a witness). If I would have been caught lying (which I wasn't) I wouldn't have known or been able to think fast enough to plead the Fifth. This kid was READY for it

The parents are scumbags

by Anonymousreply 139July 9, 2019 2:37 AM

[QUOTE]I want to sue the kid for ruining the final season of House of Cards

Piece of shit Anthony Rapp did that.

by Anonymousreply 140July 9, 2019 3:20 AM

Judging by his court appearance the father seems to be a piece of work himself. It's starting to look like the whole family is a pack of grifters.

by Anonymousreply 141July 9, 2019 3:21 AM

Spacey will get off...again...again..and again.

by Anonymousreply 142July 9, 2019 3:22 AM

R142, what, you want him to go to jail for grabbing the dick of a willing "victim" who possibly orchestrated the whole thing?

by Anonymousreply 143July 9, 2019 3:30 AM

R143 , no, I just think he likes to get off and will continue to do so.

by Anonymousreply 144July 9, 2019 3:33 AM

The kid and his mother should face perjury charges.

by Anonymousreply 145July 9, 2019 4:01 AM

R145 The mother was a popular news anchor in Boston and always seemed so lovely. I think she quit around the same time this incident allegedly occurred, but it wasn't publicized until a year or two later. They were probably counting on a hefty settlement to keep quiet.

by Anonymousreply 146July 9, 2019 4:03 AM

I was twice as good looking as Anthony Rapp at that age and I would have been THRILLED to have the then 26 year old Kevin Spacey carry me into the bedroom!

by Anonymousreply 147July 9, 2019 4:09 AM

Here Spacey deserves to be sued for poor taste. The boy is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 148July 9, 2019 4:29 AM

It's the same kind of privilege that Covington kid Nick Sandmann used. He was suing everyone, now nothing because I think the kid has a lot to hide and there's more to the story. Notice how quiet that has case gotten?

by Anonymousreply 149July 9, 2019 4:35 AM

R52, I'll fuck him anytime. If Evan allows.

by Anonymousreply 150July 9, 2019 9:38 AM

[quote]I was twice as good looking as Anthony Rapp at that age and I would have been THRILLED to have the then 26 year old Kevin Spacey carry me into the bedroom!

In other words, your mother raised a whore.

by Anonymousreply 151July 9, 2019 9:51 AM

[quote]I hope this little punk and his c___ mom are sued into oblivion.

We’re all adults here, hon. You can say cunt.

by Anonymousreply 152July 9, 2019 11:59 AM

Does anyone have the video of the father testifying? Or at least the clip where the judge threatens to hold him in contempt?

by Anonymousreply 153July 9, 2019 12:00 PM

R153, it’s on the WCVB website. Scroll down to the 6th video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154July 9, 2019 12:06 PM

Thanks, r154!

by Anonymousreply 155July 9, 2019 12:11 PM

R154 looking forward to her sunset years on Buzzards Bay or the Jersey Shore MTV House!

by Anonymousreply 156July 9, 2019 1:50 PM

[quote] The kid sure was prepared to use the Fifth Amendment

I think I read that he started stumbling in his testimony about the cell phone, there was a short break or a motion for a short break, he consulted with his lawyer, and when he returned he started Fifth Amendmenting.

by Anonymousreply 157July 9, 2019 1:59 PM

LONG CLIP lying mom on the stand

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158July 9, 2019 10:13 PM

^^ at 6:50 the mom's eyes widen. Right at the moment of her getting BUSTED.

by Anonymousreply 159July 9, 2019 10:17 PM

[quote]I haven't seen that Epstein was supplying underage boys, just young girls.

If a paying client wanted an underaged boy, you can be damn sure Epstein and his staff made it happen.

by Anonymousreply 160July 9, 2019 10:39 PM

I don't see what the big deal is. A young ADULT male was chatting-up Kevin Spacey- who everyone on Earth knows is gay. The booze was flowing, the grab-ass was happening, like any bar.

I don't know what happened at Spacey's other encounters, but this one was a nothing.

by Anonymousreply 161July 9, 2019 10:51 PM

^^^Correct. The big deal is the homophobic muthafuckin shake down these grifters plotted.

by Anonymousreply 162July 9, 2019 10:59 PM

If I were a drop dead gorgeous guy in my 20s and desperate to fuck Kevin Spacey, how might I achieve that? Serious question

by Anonymousreply 163July 9, 2019 11:04 PM

Be in the same room with him, r163.

by Anonymousreply 164July 9, 2019 11:06 PM

r163, it can't be achieved, because in the real world no drop dead gorgeous guy in his 20s would want to touch Spacey's fug old ass.

by Anonymousreply 165July 9, 2019 11:35 PM

R165 Please, I've seen guys Spacey's age with less money, and frankly less attractive, score husbands in their twenties. It's rare but it happens.

by Anonymousreply 166July 9, 2019 11:42 PM

[quote]R19 Why exactly would Spacey settle the lawsuit?

Because he wants to diminish headlines, or doesn’t want to testify under oath.

Even the line of questioning would be embarrassing. And a settlement costs as much as prolonged legal representation, so just get it over with, is the common thinking.

Lawsuits are a tremendous mental and emotional drain no matter which side of them you’re on. If one can afford to make them disappear, it’s a blessing.

by Anonymousreply 167July 10, 2019 12:13 AM

There was no settlement!

by Anonymousreply 168July 10, 2019 2:03 AM

At the very least, a wider number of people will now know that Kevin Spacey hits on teenage boys, plies them with booze and then reaches down their pants and grabs a feel of their dick, hoping the penises will get hard.

by Anonymousreply 169July 10, 2019 2:28 AM

Spacey is an embarrassment - -

by Anonymousreply 170July 10, 2019 2:57 AM

Vast rightwing conspiracy: the re-igniting of the Catholic church accusations; the OSU doctor fondling the jocks; the Boy Scouts scandal; Spacey; etc. etc... all contrived to sway Deplorable minds in an election year.

by Anonymousreply 171July 10, 2019 4:33 AM

I don't buy Anthony Rapp being such a victim either, he was lounging around on Spacey's bed long after the other guests left, c'mon he wasn't that dumb

by Anonymousreply 172July 10, 2019 5:13 AM

He went to watch TV in the other room because he was so much younger than the other guests, and didn't know anyone.

by Anonymousreply 173July 10, 2019 5:16 AM

The judge thought about throwing the whole case out, with good reason.

by Anonymousreply 174July 10, 2019 6:53 AM

Oh? Where did he state that?

by Anonymousreply 175July 10, 2019 7:10 AM

The natural impulse of most hetero men would be to slap the unwanted hand away when it invaded no-go territory. Hard to believe the kid was so transfixed by Spacey's star power he allowed him to stuff his hand down his pants. Maybe he was amused and curious to see how far the old queer would go, knowing he could plead youthful innocence and victimization.

by Anonymousreply 176July 10, 2019 8:18 AM

R158 she's a real fucking asshole. Dragging her son through this nonsense. I intensely disliked her before, now I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 177July 10, 2019 9:13 AM

“Deleted Frat Boy Stuff” is sicker than “Beastiality” on Pornhub.

by Anonymousreply 178July 10, 2019 9:30 AM

R177, Heather quit WCVB in a huff after they hired the very popular local anchor Maria Stephanos and named her their evening anchor and not Heather, who had been their early morning anchor and expected the promotion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179July 10, 2019 10:06 AM

[quote]The natural impulse of most hetero men would be to slap the unwanted hand away when it invaded no-go territory.

Or, ya know, take a damn step backwards so you’re out of reach.

Hard to believe the kid was so transfixed by Spacey's star power he allowed him to stuff his hand down his pants.

EIGHT times, no less!

by Anonymousreply 180July 10, 2019 11:37 AM

Heather, an evening news anchor? Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 181July 10, 2019 12:11 PM

[quote]Please, I've seen guys Spacey's age with less money, and frankly less attractive, score husbands in their twenties.

But not "drop dead gorgeous" guys in their twenties.

by Anonymousreply 182July 10, 2019 4:48 PM

Oh, honey- you didn't.... Why didn't you say something? Did he use a condom? Wh- why would YOU need a condom--

Oh, I see. Well, there goes our big settlement.

Did he drug you, by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 183July 10, 2019 5:19 PM

R179, correct. WCVB CH 5 had long branded itself as the local "family" station since the days of Chet and Natalie. When the station signed Maria Stephanos, many of us were shocked. Maria had always been a bit coarse and hard hitting during her stint at the trashy Fox25. Her tight sweaters, leather skirts and spike heeled boots were seen as an unusual match for CH 5. Meanwhile, Heather Unruh, bleach blonde, tanned, with frosted lipstick and in her pale demure pastels was mortified. So she quit. But there's more to that story.....

Heather is an opportunist and would have held on at CH 5 if that was her only meal ticket. But Heather had another path to the riches she so deserved. Kevin Fucking Spacey. She quit her job knowing the Spacey case was coming before anyone ever heard a thing about her fag bashing son, Will Little, and his bullshit nothing encounter with KS.

by Anonymousreply 184July 10, 2019 6:15 PM

Most revealing line of the article below:

[quote] The accuser... arrived in the courtroom wearing khaki pants, a blue blazer and a vivid pink shirt that matched his mother's blouse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 10, 2019 6:55 PM

^^^R185, that caught my attention, too. Coordinated and conniving.

by Anonymousreply 186July 10, 2019 8:15 PM

Hetero guys wear pink now. I see it all the time. This is not interesting.

by Anonymousreply 187July 10, 2019 8:29 PM

R187, you missed the point.

by Anonymousreply 188July 10, 2019 8:39 PM

For r187,

[quote]The accuser... arrived in the courtroom wearing khaki pants, a blue blazer and a vivid pink shirt [bold]that matched his mother's blouse[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 189July 10, 2019 8:39 PM

R184, WCVB/Boston also spawned David Muir. He went from field reporter to fill in anchor to ABC in jig time.

by Anonymousreply 190July 10, 2019 9:16 PM

I just finished watching the testimony from Monday (you can find it on Facebook). This case is DONE.

BTW, I have a friend that lives in the Boston area. The Unruh-Littles lived in Dover, which is one of the wealthiest towns in the state. He says Will is probably a complete douchebro. Also, he wouldn't put it passed the family to be complete homophobes (don't let "liberal" Massachusetts fool you) as his father is a jerk (his sworn testimony is horrid) & Mom made sure everyone knew her son was straight in the 2017 interviews she did (even when she wasn't asked about it)

by Anonymousreply 191July 11, 2019 12:24 AM

Have you seen a picture of the guy? Absolute essence of douchebro, no question. Every possible frat boy stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 192July 11, 2019 1:06 AM

[quote] Also, he wouldn't put it passed the family

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 193July 11, 2019 11:10 AM

R191, where can the testimonies be found on Facebook?

by Anonymousreply 194July 11, 2019 11:11 AM

CNN said there was VIDEO of the assault

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195July 12, 2019 3:01 AM

I read that the accuser also worked at that restaurant/bar during the summer, so his true age should have been known to the bartender and certainly the manager. Yet, he continued to be served drink after drink at the age of 18.

by Anonymousreply 196July 12, 2019 4:26 AM

Spacey was undoubtedly the one buying and plying.

by Anonymousreply 197July 12, 2019 5:49 AM

R197, Still, if an underage patron is observed getting smashed, the bar is still responsible for him drinking on their premises.

by Anonymousreply 198July 12, 2019 10:12 AM

Is the bar a gay bar?

by Anonymousreply 199July 12, 2019 12:02 PM

^After midnight, yes.

by Anonymousreply 200July 12, 2019 12:08 PM

[quote]r198 Still, if an underage patron is observed getting smashed, the bar is still responsible for him drinking on their premises.

But the teen's not being charged with anything.

by Anonymousreply 201July 13, 2019 3:06 AM

R201, but Spacey is for getting the Unruh boy drunk. I've never understood why he's the one being blamed for that when Unruh worked in the bar himself and his colleagues could see him getting wasted. Obviously it seems he's a seasoned drinker and getting wasted was nothing new for him. Which is why his mom was apparently deleting earlier party pics from his phone.

by Anonymousreply 202July 13, 2019 5:20 AM

He was wasted? His texting didn’t seem to suffer -

by Anonymousreply 203July 13, 2019 5:26 AM

[quote]but Spacey is [getting charged] for getting the Unruh boy drunk.

What makes you think that?

by Anonymousreply 204July 13, 2019 12:34 PM

R204, yes, sorry, I should've said Spacey has been accused of getting Unruh drunk since that has been a crucial point in the accusations from the start.

by Anonymousreply 205July 13, 2019 9:19 PM

Still, Will Little(Unruh kid) had to have been observed getting drunk by Spacey plying him with drinks. Spacey was most likely the most famous patron in the bar that night, others must have been watching him/them, including the bartender, manager and other personnel who knew Will was only 18.

by Anonymousreply 206July 13, 2019 10:06 PM

R195 - There was a video but (1)the state trooper confirmed that it didn't show any assault during the magistrates hearing back in December, (2)Snapchat may not have archived the video as its too old and (3)any copy of the video would be on the accusers phone but the phone has since vanished.

by Anonymousreply 207July 13, 2019 10:16 PM

R204 - Spacey would've been charged with getting the under aged accuser drunk BUT the accuser worked at the bar, had a fake ID and told Spacey that he was 23 years old.

by Anonymousreply 208July 13, 2019 10:18 PM

Interesting information, r207 and r208.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 209July 13, 2019 10:44 PM

FREE AT LAST!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210July 17, 2019 9:03 PM

R210 Justice, finally. Kevin was a victim in Mother Heather Unruh's devious plot to quit her high paying tv anchor job for her publicly stated but rather vague reason of "making documentaries". She quit three months after the phony sex assault, before anything was public, with big fat dollar signs in her eyes. Her documentary was to be released in conjunction with a tell-all book about the crippling effect this brutal sexual assault had on her adult son and the entire family. The civil suit, along with book and film proceeds, were supposed to make them rich. Heather's comfort in front of the camera and her ability to navigate the news media scene was supposed to make her famous. Would've been genius but the homophobe son, Will, folded on the stand and he scam collapsed.

by Anonymousreply 211July 17, 2019 11:05 PM

It was rightfully dropped.

Spacey's still a slimy perv with a dead career, though.

by Anonymousreply 212July 18, 2019 12:59 AM

Slimy perv? Because he gets flirtatious with guys?

by Anonymousreply 213July 18, 2019 1:05 AM

Barring Epstein fallout the reports of the death of his career may be premature. He's been cleared here and is too good an actor. And even if Epstein goes nuclear, there are bigger names than his to grab the headlines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214July 18, 2019 1:28 AM

You think the Orange Dump is going down?

by Anonymousreply 215July 18, 2019 1:31 AM

[quote]Slimy perv? Because he gets flirtatious with guys?

No, because he's a known harasser who hangs with Bryan Singer.

(Defense of Singer and "Frau!" cry in 1..2...)

by Anonymousreply 216July 18, 2019 1:37 AM

[QUOTE]No, because he's a known harasser who hangs with Bryan Singer.

Who did he harass?

by Anonymousreply 217July 18, 2019 1:51 AM

R217, I wouldn't call Spacey a slimey perv but there's no denying he seems quite aggressive. We had at least one Brit posting here who told us years ago how Spacey used to get handsy with young actors in London. And obviously it's now turned out there were 20 complaints raised against him during his time at the Old Vic.

by Anonymousreply 218July 18, 2019 12:36 PM

I dig his acting, hope he can get bak to work if all the charges are cleared.

by Anonymousreply 219July 18, 2019 12:51 PM

All charges have been cleared. There are no more.

by Anonymousreply 220July 18, 2019 1:59 PM

Heather Unruh has received zero support from former employer WCVB-TV on this, and rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 221July 18, 2019 4:42 PM

R221. Management at WCVB was apoplectic when Unruh quit after they had invested very heavily in presenting her as the wholesome face of their family oriented channel. At the time, station honchos knew nothing of Heather's devious plot to shake down a quasi closeted A-Lister.

Listen, hate Spacey all you want but this was a homophobic attack on him which specifically utilized outing as a mechanism to humiliate and subdue a (mostly) closeted gay man who chose to keep his sex life private so he could continue to work in an industry which pretends to embrace gay men while forcing them to remain in the celluloid closet. Heather and her punk ass grown son destroyed a life and a career and perpetuated an ancient trope against gay men as deviants.

Unruh's former co-anchor, Randy Price, a legendary Boston newsman who is also gay and proudly out should openly condemn Unruh and her family's money driven anti-gay agenda. But station management silences him and he's an unwilling participant preferring to cash the checks which fund his and his partner's obsession with showing their champion cocker spaniels. Money > Show dogs > Gay Equality

by Anonymousreply 222July 18, 2019 8:35 PM

R222, Doesn't Randy have other issues to concern himself with, such as being supplanted by Doug Meehan on the early morning broadcast?

by Anonymousreply 223July 18, 2019 8:55 PM

R222: Lawdy, lawdy, MARY! Are you full of shit!

by Anonymousreply 224July 18, 2019 8:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!