Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anal Hygiene - This is the place for us!! Gay men share your anal hygiene tips and questions here!!!

For those of you who use a hand held shower head, how far do you spread your legs to get the cleanest effect? I recently found that if I spread the full length of the bathtub and spray up, I get the cleanest. I use thin white wash cloths and when I make sure to spread to the full width of the tub to wash the anal area directly I've noticed the wash cloth almost always comes back still white. I feel much more refreshed this way than before when I was not doing a full spread. I wanted to share this so others may share in this hygienic process. It’s also worth mentioning that I do pull on one butt cheek for proper water access.

When I get out of the shower and dry off I will also use toilet paper to ensure the anal area is as free of moisture as possible. I’m wondering if anyone else does this drying process or has a better way. Does anyone use a separate smaller towel just for this area?

After this process I follow it up by putting Gold Bond powder in my underwear before I pull them up. The tingling sensation from that on my genital and anal area is incredible.

I want to be sure to mention that this is for daily anal hygiene and not pre sex hygiene

Let’s make this a safe space where we can share, without fear, our anal hygiene experiences, ideas and questions. Thanks in advance!

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2019 3:23 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2019 2:37 AM

WTF. You gotta be shittin' me.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2019 2:58 AM

[quote]The U.S. consumes more toilet paper than any other country, almost three rolls per person each week. And the brands they choose to use aren’t sustainable, with hardwood trees being pulped to create the soft toilet paper consumers want. Following the United States’ annual use of 141 rolls of toilet paper per capita.

[quote]Toilet tissue accounts for 15 percent of deforestation.

[quote]Over 17 billion toilet paper tubes are thrown away each year. That’s enough to fill the Empire State Building. Twice. Every minute, Americans throw away 32,280 toilet paper tubes.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2019 3:06 AM

OP, I would recommend a long visit to the nervous hospital

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2019 8:53 AM

[quote]When I get out of the shower and dry off I will also use toilet paper to ensure the anal area is as free of moisture as possible.

And replete with TP bits encrusted and half dissolved on your hairy hole.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2019 9:11 AM

I haven't used toilet paper in years. Instead, I use Sears and JC Penney catalog pages to wipe my bum.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2019 9:31 AM

I use rubber gloves while using lavatory paper to wipe my anus.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2019 12:29 PM

Mary! OP

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2019 12:35 PM

You should always blow dry your feet and secret garden after your shower to be completely moist free

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2019 2:24 PM

I started traveling to Japan on business about 25 years ago. That's when I first encountered Toto toilets with the "washlet" feature. And they are in every hotel room and public restroom. Even JAL has them on their airplanes. When I remodeled my bathroom 5 years ago, I added one. They're amazingly efficient. You only need toilet paper to "dry" if you're too impatient for the warm air dryer.

by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2019 3:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!