Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Histrionic Personality Disorder

Ring any bells?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 18, 2019 4:37 PM

Every Real Housewife, ever.

by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2019 11:41 PM

It describes queens who go on about their bathhouse and sex experiences, real or imagined. Telling everyone they can find every detail. Like we care.

by Anonymousreply 2July 3, 2019 11:43 PM

...like an "aesthetics movement" (closeted) bro?

by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2019 11:44 PM

Everybody on Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2019 11:45 PM

R2 who hasn’t been laid this century.

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2019 11:52 PM

Um - This would be the entire of city of West Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2019 12:05 AM

That psycho asshole cunt bastard Matthew Lush comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2019 12:28 AM

Fairly sure i've had at least one friend with this. the exaggerated emotion and compliments they give that seem excessive, the need for attention, and the need also for everything to be focused on them most of the time.

I had one friend who always had something wonderful or terrible happening - everything was always worse for her than everyone else etc. etc. Interestingly, even someone who had just met her realised something was a bit off - a friend of a friend picked up on the vibe straight away.

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2019 12:32 AM

Todd of Vaguebook fits the bill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2019 12:42 AM

Transgender Activists

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2019 1:28 AM

^^^ there it is.

I couldn't believe it wan't r1.

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2019 2:18 AM

Gawd a friend of mine who is mostly harmless fits this perfectly. He recently started claiming to be "trans" and got boobs and is taking hormones. He as much admitted it was because he was afraid of not getting enough attention as he aged. Yup.

by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2019 2:22 AM

Welcome to Anti-trans Lounge.

All anti-trans, all the time.

We've never met a trans we liked. Actually we've never met a trans because they are so terribly icky. But like Nazi's with Jews, the KKK with blacks and evangelists with homosexuals we are absolutely certain they are the cause of all evil and the only topic of conversation we ever want to engage in.

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2019 2:25 AM

Agreed, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2019 2:42 AM

I know some middle aged women like this that are still trying to get their modeling careers started.

by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2019 3:11 AM

R13 Anti-trans and anti-middle aged women lounge. Those are the worst things in the world. That ominous Damien music from The Omen follows them around.

by Anonymousreply 16July 4, 2019 3:20 AM

[R16] 😂 . The trans and middle aged women make strange bedfellows, but are united in their bid to destroy the world with their heels and SUVs.

by Anonymousreply 17July 4, 2019 3:31 AM

Hey, is that Kamaltoe Harris?

by Anonymousreply 18July 4, 2019 3:35 AM

R17 are you talking about Caitlyn Jenner? That bitch will just run you off the road.

by Anonymousreply 19July 4, 2019 4:16 AM

Alam Wernick.

by Anonymousreply 20July 4, 2019 4:46 AM

R20 Hot and sexy slut nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 21July 5, 2019 9:02 PM

50% of my lovers and boyfriends have been histrionic. I used to love a BIG personality. It's not the worst mental health issue if the person is also positive and optimistic about life. The sometimes associated narcissistic disorder should be AVOIDED.

by Anonymousreply 22July 5, 2019 9:06 PM

A diagnosis is crucial if you want to be included in one of the Democratic candidate debates.....

by Anonymousreply 23July 5, 2019 9:22 PM

I sucked on his cock and his anus, twas the best ho I ever had. perfect angel and no limits, I came in him twice and ate it out. we kissed like lovers and …………….I LOVE HIM

by Anonymousreply 24July 18, 2019 4:19 PM

Camp gays, the ones over effeminate tend to suffer from histrionic personality disorder as well as drag queens.

by Anonymousreply 25July 18, 2019 4:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!