Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View -- Thread 20 (Starring John McCain's daughter and a b!tch, and produced by a mother*cker)

Here's the link to the last thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544March 9, 2020 6:21 PM

Repeats this week

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2019 4:08 PM

Meg is officially done on the show. It is difficult to watch her now.

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2019 9:41 PM

Meghan McCain, Feeling Like an ‘Exhausted, Defeated... Caged Animal,’ May Exit ‘The View’

Sources close to McCain tell The Daily Beast she feels like ‘a caged animal’ on the ABC talk show. ‘It’s getting to the point where it’s not worth the emotional toll every week.’

Lloyd Grove, Editor at Large, Updated 07.03.19 8:19AM ET / Published 07.03.19 6:59AM ET

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2019 1:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2019 2:04 PM

CAGE!?

It's not much of a fucking cage when you're allowed to shriek at the audience, swear at your co-workers and producers, and get the most speaking time. Also getting your best friend hired on the job too....

People working at the Dairy Queen in Arizona should tell her to fuck off if she really said that.

by Anonymousreply 5July 3, 2019 2:45 PM

Since the hot topic in the news is caged children, I would think she just put the final nail in her coffin

by Anonymousreply 6July 3, 2019 5:13 PM

The show will be unwatchable without the beauteous Meg. She brings class and refinement to that panel of old crones. Meghan reminds me of a young Dina Merrill.

by Anonymousreply 7July 3, 2019 5:49 PM

Then it looks like she is a goner. That may explain why she has gone really unhinged over the last month or two. She knows she is out. Good. She can fuck right off. She has made the show uncomfortable to watch. Now, she can support the president without (barely) feigning she hates him.

by Anonymousreply 8July 3, 2019 9:20 PM

If she is gone then possibly Joy can remind people that St. John was the biggest recipient of NRA laundered Russian cash. 20 Million $ is only chump change to the Russians. I wonder if he knew Maria Butina?

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2019 3:22 AM

She and her bestie Dana Loesch should do a cam girl show where they stick the barrels of AR-15s up their asses. They’ll make a mint.

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2019 3:45 AM

Why are all Conservatives crazy?

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2019 6:34 AM

Abby should be toast, as well.

by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2019 6:34 AM

The next Tracy Turnblad!

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2019 7:20 AM

My ears are bleeding already, r13!

by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2019 1:33 PM

Let's see: obnoxious Republican stooge, controversial, out of shape...... perfect candidate for Dancing With the Stars.

by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2019 1:43 PM

Meghan will go to Fox News and be the new Megyn Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 16July 5, 2019 1:06 PM

You mean two (maybe three) Megyn Kellys don't you, r16?

by Anonymousreply 17July 5, 2019 1:24 PM

I think John McCain's daughter/widow is better suited for Match Game, they serve alcohol to the panel and film multiple episodes per day so non-stop, free flowing alcohol for an entire day and we all know how much she likes her drink. Let Alec Baldwin deal with her, he can handle it.

Also, seat her bottom row middle, between Leslie Jones and one of Seth Meyers' good friends, he has many (Andy Samberg, Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Jost/Che, Fred Armisen, John Mulaney).

by Anonymousreply 18July 5, 2019 2:18 PM

Week of July 8th:

Mon, 7/8: The Political View with 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices; “The Ladies Get Lit”: Whoopi’s Summer Reads

Tues, 7/9: Vivica A. Fox (“The Wrong Stepmother,” “The Wrong Boy Next Door,” “The Wrong Mommy” and “The Wrong Tutor”); “The Ladies Get Lit”: Joy’s Summer Reads

Wed, 7/10 : Ellie Kemper (author, “My Squirrel Days”); “The Ladies Get Lit”: Sunny’s Summer Reads

Thurs, 7/11: The Political View with 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO); “The Ladies Get Lit”: Meghan’s Summer Reads

Fri, 7/12: The Political View with 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA); “Feel Good Friday: View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices; “The Ladies Get Lit”: Ana’s Summer Reads

by Anonymousreply 19July 5, 2019 10:54 PM

So on Friday the 12th of July, ,la will be there with Joy for w Whoopi Free Friday?

So Whoopi is all in Biden?

by Anonymousreply 20July 6, 2019 2:16 AM

Joy, Ana and Sunny enjoying the Hamptons this weekend, from Ana's twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 6, 2019 9:46 PM

Why don't they invite Meghan and Abby? And why doesn't Whoopi never go?

It's seems very cliquish now.

by Anonymousreply 22July 6, 2019 9:50 PM

Why do you think a double negative is o.k., r22?

by Anonymousreply 23July 6, 2019 10:18 PM

r22 Abby is home with her newborn twins. Whoopie is still recovering from her medical ordeal. Meg, well, they hate her. And not because she is a CONSERVATIVE. Conservatives are the real snowflakes.

by Anonymousreply 24July 6, 2019 11:29 PM

Meg will end up on FOX and be licking the presidents ass.

by Anonymousreply 25July 6, 2019 11:30 PM

I think it would be wonderful if Democratic candidates went on the view to withdraw from the Democratic Predidential race.

by Anonymousreply 26July 7, 2019 9:49 AM

If the widow McCain clomps onto stage today, hoists herself up into her chair and then smugly announces the rumor are false and she isn't leaving, I'm going to be quite unhappy.

Or they may have Whoopi dispel the rumors with a "Here's the thing..." where she also insists they are all professionals, love each other behind the scenes, blah blah blah.

Either way, I will be an unhappy camper. Just let me hold onto the hope she is leaving for a little while longer even if it's just a fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 27July 8, 2019 2:36 PM

If she had any sense of humor, she'd let them wheel her out in a cage.....

by Anonymousreply 28July 8, 2019 3:16 PM

I love how Joy smiles when she toys with the sour one.

Joy also has a lot of friends some of whom are also comedians and know how to handle hecklers so I bet she gets good advice from them and lots of support.

by Anonymousreply 29July 8, 2019 3:35 PM

Meghan again today with the drinking and shooting! She harps about responsible gun owners and their rights but doesn’t seem to realize that getting drunk while firing off deadly weapons is the antithesis of responsibility. She shows absolutely zero self-awareness.

by Anonymousreply 30July 8, 2019 3:47 PM

Did she say "guns and Jack Daniels" are her form of "marriage counseling"? wtf

by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2019 3:49 PM

Watch out Ben!!!

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2019 6:43 PM

Whoopi is such a cunt. The look she gives Sunny at 1:50 here is so disrespectful. What the fuck is her problem?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 8, 2019 7:41 PM

Whoopi is in the bag for Biden. She wasn't worried over cannablizing democrats when Marianne Williamson was on the show.

But notice that Sunny wasn't backing down from her point either. The days of deferring are gone.

Poor Joy is the only one who looks like she wants to be there.

by Anonymousreply 34July 8, 2019 7:52 PM

Good come back from joy when Meghan said all Democrats want to write checks and Joy said yeah to pay your debt.

by Anonymousreply 35July 8, 2019 10:22 PM

Meghan’s drinking and shooting comment was so Deliverance trash.

by Anonymousreply 36July 8, 2019 10:23 PM

I just think it’s depressing that someone born into such privilege- wealth, power, connections, best education you can buy, best internships etc... - wants nothing more than shooting guns and drinking Jell-O shots. At 35 years old, that’s just fucking sad.

by Anonymousreply 37July 8, 2019 10:27 PM

I haven't had a jello shot since college. I'm younger than Mooghan

by Anonymousreply 38July 8, 2019 10:38 PM

Here's hoping Abby's contract is also up and ABC takes a hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 39July 8, 2019 10:48 PM

Try it, Meghan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 9, 2019 1:51 AM

Meg just says that shit because, I guess, it sound tough and conservative. Conservatives like to play they are tough but in reality, Liberals are the tough ones. They leave their shithole rural towns for a better life. They work the shit jobs in order to move up. Many Liberals have actually faced hardships (race, sexual orientation) but overcame it. Conservatives are wimps.

by Anonymousreply 41July 9, 2019 3:34 AM

She's an emotional nightmare. No judgment - so I am I, but I am not on television influencing stay at home Moms.

by Anonymousreply 42July 9, 2019 3:36 AM

R41 I BURIED MY BELOVED FATHER! NO ONE HAS SUFFERED LIKE ME!

by Anonymousreply 43July 9, 2019 3:37 AM

Meghan’s bleach has bleached her brain.

by Anonymousreply 44July 9, 2019 3:38 AM

She has that "I'm outta here" face so it is true. Please get a decent "conservative" to replace her.

by Anonymousreply 45July 9, 2019 3:41 AM

How much is everybody willing to bet that MeAgain will announce her departure live on air before this month is out?

by Anonymousreply 46July 9, 2019 7:07 AM

After Whoopi shut her down, the silence was deafening.

Like they both knew that the McCain daughter was leaving.

They could cookie cutter and improve by replacing her with Margaret Hoover.

That Firing Line contract with PBS is tenuous at best.

by Anonymousreply 47July 9, 2019 7:12 AM

Yesterday Sunny really gave Mrs. Domenech a wide birth when they walked out at the beginning. Wonder if she'll do the same today...

by Anonymousreply 48July 9, 2019 1:37 PM

Meghan really loves her alcohol. It's cool to brag about "partying" and "getting trashed" when you're 21, but when you're in your 30s, it's kind of sad. Is she an alcoholic?

by Anonymousreply 49July 9, 2019 1:47 PM

Well, she IS Irish. It's part of their culture.

by Anonymousreply 50July 9, 2019 2:01 PM

To be fair r48, it’s not optional to give a wide birth to Mrs John McCain, you don’t want to be sucked into the orbit of her planet sized ass.

by Anonymousreply 51July 9, 2019 2:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52July 9, 2019 2:14 PM

Sunny once again leaving a car's length (or two) of space between her and The Widow McCain as they walked out, lol.

by Anonymousreply 53July 9, 2019 3:02 PM

Meghan's PR people or husband obviously planted the "Sunny is the snitch" story because Meghan has a personal dislike of her. Meghan is the type that assumes people think like her, so she has likely planted stories about her co-workers before.

That Daily Beast article was obviously full of quotes from her or her PR person.

by Anonymousreply 54July 9, 2019 3:10 PM

Are the McCains Irish? I didn’t think so. I thought they were Scottish origin. They’re certainly not culturally Irish in any way.

by Anonymousreply 55July 9, 2019 4:06 PM

They’re culturally drunk.

by Anonymousreply 56July 9, 2019 4:11 PM

I thought Meghan and Sunny used to go out drinking together. What happened?

Whatever happens, they better not get rid of Joy again. When she wasn't there, it was tedious to the max.

by Anonymousreply 57July 9, 2019 5:29 PM

Here's the follow up story in The Daily Beast (where McCain was a writer for three years). Not at all from her publicist/husband/herself, of course! Just totally innocent!

Summary: "ABC needs to guarantee they will stop the leaks talking about what a cunt I am behind the scenes!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58July 9, 2019 5:35 PM

r57 I won't watch without Joy. I like them all except Meg. She use to be reasonable but then she married that Nazi and became hard core conservative which she wasn't for most of her life. Her identity is aligned with conservatism to an unhealthy degree.

by Anonymousreply 59July 9, 2019 6:22 PM

I wonder what conservatives of the type she tries to be - pickup trucks/Jesus/guns/Las Vegas is the cultural centre of the world - actually think of her. I would think they’d be put off by her wealth and support of gay rights and support of some women’s issues. The only conservatives I know personally are the socially liberal “I’ve got mine so fuck you I’m not paying taxes” types and they all distance themselves from Fox and the NRA.

The fact that there’s 3 or 4 major groups in the Republican Party is overlooked by MeAgain. I do laugh when she tries to say she’s so alone as a conservative in NYC when practically every straight male I worked with in the city was a fiscal conservative and Repug voter.

She said today rather proudly that she’s an NRA member, surprise surprise. I really do hope Joy or Sunny or Anna bring up the millions of dollars her late husfather received from the NRA.

by Anonymousreply 60July 9, 2019 6:44 PM

Whoopi Goldberg seemed to be unaware yesterday that The Little Mermaid remake is live action. Her entire argument was worthless, as a result. Idiot. And nobody bothered to correct her.

by Anonymousreply 61July 9, 2019 7:02 PM

r61 True but how sad people give a fuck what color the Little Mermaid is in a play...........

by Anonymousreply 62July 9, 2019 7:29 PM

Megunt can't even help herself on a light-hearted discussion about the Karkrashians, even then she has to put on her cunt face and argue with Joy. She's such a vacuum of happiness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 9, 2019 7:42 PM

Are the McCains Irish? I didn’t think so. I thought they were Scottish origin. They’re certainly not culturally Irish in any way.

Ethnicity: English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish/Irish, distant Welsh

by Anonymousreply 64July 9, 2019 7:44 PM

I agree, R62. But Goldberg said Bailly would be “voicing” Ariel in a “cartoon.” Nope. She totally got it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 65July 9, 2019 8:23 PM

A song dedicated to Aunty Meg!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 9, 2019 9:22 PM

The Widow McCain talking about people having self awareness today made me laugh out loud. She’s like the person in a meeting where someone says something smart and productive and she just says it louder to seem like she came up with the idea.

She’s such an idiot. I hope they get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 67July 10, 2019 1:49 AM

Why did Whoopi say Monday they wouldn’t be commenting much on the Epstein case but they ended up discussing it on today’s show. Did someone at ABC scream at them to fucking do it?

by Anonymousreply 68July 10, 2019 3:48 AM

R60 There is no such thing as a fiscal conservative. It’s a long time Republican talking point. Republicans have tax and spent us into debt through Hoover Eisenhower Reagan Bush Bush and now Trump.

by Anonymousreply 69July 10, 2019 1:51 PM

I wish MM would just let things go more. I actually like her on the show but she doesn't know when to let a joke or an argument go. Things start out fine and then she gets her nose out of join and it is no longer fun to watch. I think she is most prepared conservative host in many ways and a good fit but she takes it so seriously, in fact, too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 70July 10, 2019 1:54 PM

r69 Nailed it. Fiscal conservatism is for a regressive tax, no social safety net, as little regulations as possible even for air/water, tax cuts for the rich to be paid for by us, and robust military spending that dwarfs the next 8 countries combined.

r70 She gets her nose bent out of joint every fucking day over things big and small. It is tiresome. She is as prepared as any conservative since they all get the same talking points every day courtesy of Heritage.

by Anonymousreply 71July 10, 2019 2:03 PM

In that case, it's no surprise that she's trying to manipulate ABC into "stopping the leaks" before she agrees to be on next year. Just get a replacement for her, fuck her negotiation attempts.

"The Daily Beast exclusively reports that Meghan is JUST EXHAUSTED, Y'ALL!"

by Anonymousreply 72July 10, 2019 2:24 PM

I sense tension amongst the ladies of The View...

by Anonymousreply 73July 10, 2019 3:10 PM

Fiscal conservative is someone who believes that a program or entitlement should come with a corresponding offset like a decrease in spending or a tax.

by Anonymousreply 74July 10, 2019 3:19 PM

I think they should bring Barbara Walters back. Just prop her up in a chair and watch her mumble, drool and shit all over herself. The rest of the panel could just point and laugh. No politics. Just WaWa shitting herself. That's The View I want.

by Anonymousreply 75July 10, 2019 3:29 PM

whoopie did attack sunny. i bet sunny is the mole and whoop knows.

by Anonymousreply 76July 10, 2019 3:31 PM

[quote]Republicans have tax and spent us into debt

Republicans have taxed, BORROWED and spent us into debt.

by Anonymousreply 77July 10, 2019 4:00 PM

R71 Less government is another bullshit Republican talking point. Republicans love BIG GOVERNMENT when they're regulating it for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 78July 10, 2019 4:12 PM

R74 than that wouldn't be the Republicans since they've never paid for their trickle down economics schemes.

by Anonymousreply 79July 10, 2019 4:14 PM

r74 That is NOT fiscal conservatism but fiscal RESPONSIBILITY. You can be BOTH fiscally conservative and fiscally liberal and be fiscally RESPONSIBLE. Sweden is fiscally liberal but RESPONSIBLE because they pay for the shit they spend. We are fiscally conservative with our bloated military budget and huge tax cuts for the rich but fiscally IRRESPONSIBLE.

by Anonymousreply 80July 10, 2019 4:25 PM

I don't think the mole is Sunny. Seems to be one of the below-the-line producers or production assistants. Possibly even the hair/makeup team (Karen Dupiche is still on hair but the makeup guy Yancey was replaced sometime in the last few months... wonder why).

If I were Sunny I would seriously be considering my next move. Obviously The View is still a huge show and will be until at least the election cycle is over, but you just never know what will happen or when it will be torn off the air. She'll easily get work as part of the ABC *~*news*~* division, but I think at this point she's recognisable and popular enough to parlay her work on the show into her own projects, whatever that may be.

by Anonymousreply 81July 10, 2019 4:29 PM

Interesting about the makeup person being replaced recently...

I want Sunny to stay and drive rootin tootin gun shootin Mrs. Domenech out.

by Anonymousreply 82July 10, 2019 4:46 PM

I would love to be the makeup person. I’d drive Meghan paranoid and crazy whispering gossip in her ear.

by Anonymousreply 83July 10, 2019 5:22 PM

She doesn't have far to drive.

by Anonymousreply 84July 10, 2019 5:26 PM

I want Sunny to stay.

by Anonymousreply 85July 10, 2019 5:31 PM

Sunny, Joy and Ana need to be full time next season. I don't care about Abby. Whoopi and Meghan are miserable hags who need to go.

by Anonymousreply 86July 10, 2019 5:49 PM

R80 classic fiscal conservatism is being fiscally responsible. Politicians have moved away from the classic definition of fiscal conservatism over the years. But classic fiscal conservatism was quite simple.

by Anonymousreply 87July 10, 2019 5:50 PM

I forgot Abby existed. Don’t miss her at all.

by Anonymousreply 88July 10, 2019 5:57 PM

Joy, Sunny, and Ana are the best combination of hosts this show has had since the original cast. Joy is hilarious, Ana is fiery and willing to speak out against her own party, and Sunny is smart and filled with legal knowledge. And, they all have great chemistry together. I couldn't stand Abby at first, but she seems kind, and at least she can still be polite and civil when she disagrees with someone.

Whoopi has explicitly said she's only there for a paycheck. She's not happy, and she's been taking it out on Sunny for a year now. Her lack of energy and her bullying of Sunny drags down the show. And she seems to get off on Meghan's attempts to bully Joy. Her credentials look good on paper, but she doesn't belong on this show. Joy is an excellent moderator. But if not Joy, then what about a journalist as the moderator? Ann Curry? Maybe some unknown local TV reporter.

Meghan should have never been hired for this show; there should have been a probationary period. She obviously wants to go to FOX, but she'll obviously always be the second choice behind younger, meaner, Kayleigh McEneny. (Does FOX have a weight limit for its blonde female hosts?)

by Anonymousreply 89July 10, 2019 6:06 PM

Ann Curry or Diane Sawyer would be a good choice for this show as moderator, and if La Hasselbeck will take her job back bring her in, Meghan is just a screechier cuntier version of Lizzie anyway.

by Anonymousreply 90July 10, 2019 6:27 PM

r87 No, it was an attempt to conflate conservative and liberal, implying liberalism was irresponsible and conservatism was responsible. I don't care what people called it, fiscal conservatism is what I said. They both involve taxes and regulations and the size of govt. Both can be done responsibly. I will never accept the term fiscally conservative for fiscally responsible because it is absolutely trying to down liberalism.

Yes, to Sunny, Ana, and Joy. Whoopie if she gets her shit together. I like Whoopie because she will fight back hard if a conservative spouts bullshit. She is a fighter. Joy will just make a joke and Sunny is too measured. We need a liberal fighter and Whoopie is that unless they want to get Rosie back. No to Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 91July 10, 2019 7:29 PM

No, no, no, no, no. No Hasselbeck return. She is evil and yucky.

by Anonymousreply 92July 10, 2019 7:51 PM

Fire, Keep, Hire:

Fire: Whoopi, Meghan

Keep: Joy, Sunny, Ana

Hire: Sara Haines, Meredith Viera (make her an offer she can't refuse) and technically these are re-hires

by Anonymousreply 93July 10, 2019 8:07 PM

I don't think Sara Haines added anything that special to the show. She was likeable but didn't have much of an opinion, and tried too hard to be cutesy at times. Her current show - as much of an abomination as it is - is really perfect for her and her personality (though she might want to watch out for Keke Palmer who is doing both her and Michael Strahan's job better than both of them).

I will say there has been a 'lightness' or 'buoyancy' missing without a young, energetic person on the show (Sara, Raven, Michelle, even Jed). Someone to take the tension out of the room with just a bit of youthful enthusiasm and not taking everything so seriously.

Joy and Ana and Whoopi say funny things sometimes but they're still very intense and angry a lot, and their humour tends to be more cutting and negative. Meghan is young but the complete opposite of buoyant and pleasant. Abby is young and (generally) pleasant, but has the personality of a wet sock.

by Anonymousreply 94July 10, 2019 8:19 PM

No, Elisabeth Hasselback must never come back. When she was a guest earlier this year, she used the word "God" or "grace" at least 3 times a sentence. She is bible-obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 95July 10, 2019 9:47 PM

R91, then you're giving an opinion not fact. You are entitled to your opinion but not to making up facts.

by Anonymousreply 96July 10, 2019 10:18 PM

Meredith should definitely return if Whoopi leaves. Especially since Joy adores her, and I think she and Sunny would get along. Sorry for my Hasslebeck suggestion: what about Jebidiah back instead? I only suggested Liz because what are the other options: Candace Owens? Sarah Sanders? Laura Ingram? Dana Loesch? Tami Roman?

by Anonymousreply 97July 10, 2019 10:20 PM

Options for a new conservative panellist, I meant btw.

by Anonymousreply 98July 10, 2019 10:21 PM

97 sorry. I’m fucking up more than Whoopi today Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 99July 10, 2019 10:23 PM

Hasselbeck would never go back to The View. The only reason she came back once was to promote her book and have Megan McCain kiss her ass.

by Anonymousreply 100July 10, 2019 10:23 PM

Whoopi really is garbage. Her death stare to Sunny on Monday was so unnecessary. And then Meghan tried to pile on and Whoopi knew she couldn’t as it would REALLY lay bare their unholy alliance. I loved Joy’s look of annoyance. I want to know what Joy REALLY thinks of Whoopi when she is the superior moderator and is truly the eldest stateswoman.

by Anonymousreply 101July 10, 2019 10:34 PM

“My in-laws are evangelicals” And they raised a bullying, Nazi, shitstain who is so mentally unstable he pulls out the constitution at family dinners and cries reading it. I wouldn’t brag about that.

No to Elizabeth coming back now. Maybe at one time but these days she’s completely lost to religion and she won’t be able to go 2 sentences without bringing up Jesus, God or the Holy Spirit.

by Anonymousreply 102July 10, 2019 11:40 PM

Joy, Ana , and Sunny are winning team. They each have their own personalities and bring something different to the table. Whoppi has grown tiresome and Meghan was never tolerable to begin with. Abby isn't missed at all. I, too, forgot she even existed. That's how memorable she is. I kinda miss Nicole Wallace. I thought she made the Republican Party look rather sane for once.

by Anonymousreply 103July 10, 2019 11:45 PM

Abby and her Personality Coach need to be sent a pink slip.

by Anonymousreply 104July 10, 2019 11:57 PM

ET: Rosie O'Donnell on Her Tense Relationship With Whoopi Goldberg, 'View' Tell-All Regrets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 11, 2019 12:46 AM

Whoopie is a raging bitch these days and Sunny is handling it like a pro. She’s put child molesters away and is entirely self-made. Megunt and stoner Whoopie don’t scare her. She’s playing them like a fiddle and she knows it (so do they).

I like Ana, Sunny and Joy. They need another hard line young leftie to add to the show. There are too many goddamn bible thumping twats cycling through. They all suck.

by Anonymousreply 106July 11, 2019 1:35 AM

R130 Nicolle has her own daily show on MSNBC. She is delightful and her show is excellent.

by Anonymousreply 107July 11, 2019 2:20 AM

Whoopi is awful to Sunny, and she makes way too many mistakes. She also takes forever to make no point whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 108July 11, 2019 7:12 AM

Clock the tension between Whoopi and the McGunt in this one from yesterday. She’s lost her last ally on this show. Get her the fuck out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109July 11, 2019 8:46 AM

In R109's clip, LOL when, after Meghan says her in-laws are evangelical, Whoopi and Joy quietly say that the in-laws don't have the platform/prominence/influence to carry any weight with their words/opinions. The look on Meghan's face was priceless.

by Anonymousreply 110July 11, 2019 2:16 PM

So far all week Sunny has not even looked in Mrs. Domenech's direction and is sitting angled away from her...

Maybe Friday they'll make Ana the sacrificial buffer and sit her next to the problem child.

by Anonymousreply 111July 11, 2019 3:20 PM

UGH, Bennett kissing the John McCain ring.

by Anonymousreply 112July 11, 2019 3:38 PM

Wednesday's show was a mess. Meg and Joy came out unhappy. Everyone was in a bad mood and none EXCEPT Sunny was able to hide it. I would love to know what happened just before the show began. I was behind Meg for a long time but she is so so miserable it is no longer fun to watch. I get that she hates Joy but you have to laugh when she says a joke and act like you get a long a bit. That is just how work is. We all have to do that. I can't throw shade at the colleagues I hate 24/7. Joy also could lighten up. Not EVERYTHING Meg says is bad. The division is replicated the rest of the country and it's not fun to watch.

Sunny, Joy, Ana and Whoppi are a good combination. Abby has been so quiet the past few months. Oh wait, she isn't there. I think they need a new conservative at this point although Meredith is a GODDESS and could handle Meg

by Anonymousreply 113July 11, 2019 4:29 PM

I mean, fuck the Kardashians but this bitch could not be less self-aware if she tried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 11, 2019 9:28 PM

Does Kourtney turning 40 have anything to do with Meghan McCain's father, what's his name? No? Then what is the point?!

by Anonymousreply 115July 11, 2019 10:09 PM

What Kourtney SHOULD say: "My dad died when I was 20. Can I borrow your pity party?"

by Anonymousreply 116July 11, 2019 10:27 PM

It will be a crowded table on Friday since both Whoopi and Ana will be there. Guess Whoopi didn't want to miss an opportunity to pontificate at Kamala.

by Anonymousreply 117July 11, 2019 10:43 PM

Megan is getting FATTER BY THE DAY.

by Anonymousreply 118July 11, 2019 10:57 PM

It's called GRIEF R118

by Anonymousreply 119July 11, 2019 11:05 PM

Has Mooghan tried to resurrect her dead father yet, through necromancy? Surely there's some dark witches in Arizona who are on the family payroll.

by Anonymousreply 120July 11, 2019 11:07 PM

There’s a hideous picture of her in a caftan on her Instagram. She looks like a Mardi Gras float. She doesn’t live with that husband during the week so I imagine her pathetic life to involve sitting around in that caftan (she can’t go out in scary, liberal NYC after all), shovelling in food, drinking a six pack and rage texting her “friends” about Democrats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 12, 2019 12:22 AM

r121 Did that girl just descend from a New Mexican hot air balloon and land with a perfect pose? I'm impressed!

by Anonymousreply 122July 12, 2019 12:27 AM

Damn that entire outfit is hideous. The glasses, the caftan, the hair, the person underneath it, and the bitch friend who probably steals money from her purse when her back is turned.

by Anonymousreply 123July 12, 2019 12:29 AM

"My FATHER was kept in a Vietnamese prison for years! He's an American hero!"

(Except for the fact that he left the first wife/mother of his other kids who waited for him but unfortunately was disfigured in a car accident so had to marry my dear sweet cunt of a mother Cindy who'd been lusting after him all along and was waiting with beer money. BIG beer money if you catch my drift"

by Anonymousreply 124July 12, 2019 1:19 AM

Big as a HOUSE!

by Anonymousreply 125July 12, 2019 4:08 AM

Memo to Whoopi-it’s WimbleDON, not WimbleTON.

by Anonymousreply 126July 12, 2019 4:23 AM

Dear Cindy, nobody would blame you AT ALL if you disinherited your Daughter/Sister-Wife.

by Anonymousreply 127July 12, 2019 5:58 AM

Joy sans sunglasses has had an obvious blepharoplasty (eye lid lift).

She ain't foolin' no one saying it was cataract surgery.

by Anonymousreply 128July 12, 2019 8:15 AM

r128, you are correct. She has the Sela Ward squints.

by Anonymousreply 129July 12, 2019 10:41 AM

Has Sunny looked at McGunt yet?

by Anonymousreply 130July 12, 2019 11:31 AM

Does anyone know where I can stream The View live without a cable subscription?

by Anonymousreply 131July 12, 2019 2:33 PM

Sunny fawns over Whoopi when given the opportunity...why...Whoopi is so frequently awful to her.

Also did Whoopi just read the legal disclaimer Sunny was supposed to read...why...Rosie O said in recent interview the one of the first things that went wrong between them when she came back was that Rosie threw to commercial when it was supposed to be Whoopi's throw and Whoopi wasn't having that.

by Anonymousreply 132July 12, 2019 3:12 PM

When Megunt was announcing her bible thumping flag waving book selects, Sunny almost had her back to her. It was glorious.

Watching Megunt listen to her fat Nazi husband’s career advice brings back memories of Monique and her dumb husband/manager. Megunt will always have a place at Fux, but she’s eating shit at The View because of his puppetmastering.

by Anonymousreply 133July 12, 2019 3:14 PM

Sunny's reply to being called the "leaker" was that is was "libelous". I hope she is able to uncover who planted the story (McCain/Domenech?) calling her the leaker and goes on to sue or threatens to sue thus forcing ABC to shitcan the nasty eyesore.

by Anonymousreply 134July 12, 2019 3:18 PM

Now they're talking about Acosta and Epstein, and Kamala is talking about how the sexual abuse of teens is still child molestation. I wonder if Whoopi agrees that it was "rape rape".

by Anonymousreply 135July 12, 2019 3:18 PM

I bet Megunt's fat nazi husband has his dirty fingerprints all over leaking the story about Sunny. If that gets out surely that has to be the end of the Gunt, how can you work with someone who is leaking stories about you.

by Anonymousreply 136July 12, 2019 3:58 PM

R114 r115 That reminds me of when Megan's pill gobbling cunt mother when off on ol' Goopy Paltrow for some silly remark she made. Going after dumb Hollywood types is such low hanging fruit to score points with their base. Cindy was bitching and moaning about how awful paltrow is but at least she isn't a pro war hawk like her pig husband. Megan can STFU about the dumb Kardashians and how awful they are, considering her father wanted to start a war with Iran and joked about it on live TV, like another conflict was just hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 137July 12, 2019 3:59 PM

R114 r115 That reminds me of when Megan's pill gobbling cunt mother when off on ol' Goopy Paltrow for some silly remark she made. Going after dumb Hollywood types is such low hanging fruit to score points with their base. Cindy was bitching and moaning about how awful paltrow is but at least she isn't a pro war hawk like her pig husband. Megan can STFU about the dumb Kardashians and how awful they are, considering her father wanted to start a war with Iran and joked about it on live TV, like another conflict was just hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 138July 12, 2019 3:59 PM

Kamala Harris was on today and she cleverly sidestepped "reparations" in the "lightning round."

by Anonymousreply 139July 12, 2019 5:23 PM

I really like Harris but today’s appearance cemented in my mind the opinion she’s more suited to the role of Attorney General than she is to the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 140July 12, 2019 5:25 PM

r138 careful, you're starting to sound like a Markle troll.

by Anonymousreply 141July 12, 2019 6:20 PM

Why did Maygun skip the Katie Couric segment on Thursday?

by Anonymousreply 142July 12, 2019 6:29 PM

Will Meghan ever stop with the “Dems want open borders” BS. How many times has it been explained to her by the other ladies, by guests like Warren, Castro, Harris that there is a difference between “open borders” and not throwing people in jail for crossing. And you just know she still hasn’t gotten it into her thick skull and will be back next week to spout more nonsense about open borders. Just like she won’t let go of late term abortions.

by Anonymousreply 143July 12, 2019 6:34 PM

r131, it's not live stream but several YouTubers up load the day's episode as soon as they edit out the commercials.

by Anonymousreply 144July 12, 2019 7:13 PM

today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145July 12, 2019 7:21 PM

r143 Like any dutiful conservative, they must use their talking points incessantly, lies or exaggerations, and she isn't going to stop.

by Anonymousreply 146July 12, 2019 7:25 PM

R143, it's like the strategy Trump has bragged about. If you repeat a lie enough times, people will start to believe it. That's why she keeps saying over and over again that dems support "open borders" and "late term abortion".

by Anonymousreply 147July 12, 2019 7:35 PM

I’ve always thought that if the worst happened here and our economy fell apart or civil war broke out, Repugs would be the first to run to the Canadian border to get in. I’m sure they’d pretend Jesus spoke to them and told them to go.

by Anonymousreply 148July 12, 2019 8:10 PM

She is a cunt, not just a bitch, get it right.

by Anonymousreply 149July 12, 2019 8:23 PM

Week of JULY 15 - 19 (subject to change):

Monday, July 15– Kumail Nanjiani & Dave Bautista (“Stuber”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, July 16– Joel McHale (ABC’s “Card Sharks”)

Wednesday, July 17– Day of Hot Topics

Thursday, July 18– The Political View with 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate former Governor John Hickenlooper

Friday, July 19– Ricky Gervais (“Deadly Sirius”; “After Life”)

by Anonymousreply 150July 12, 2019 8:47 PM

The Princess of Arizona got sucker-punched in her parturient belly by Kamala! I'm rolling down on the loo laughing while crapping!!!

Kamala Harris Shuts Down Meghan McCain for Siding With Joe Biden

Meghan McCain tried to pull a “gotcha” moment on “The View,” and Kamala Harris wasn’t having any of it.

Harris “absolutely” disputed the notion that Acosta cut the toughest deal he could with Epstein, calling child sexual-assault cases “some of the most difficult cases to prosecute” because “you’re asking a jury to believe a young person over an adult.” Any prosecutor “worth their salt,” she said, should have put Epstein’s case before a jury and made sure he went to prison “for a long period of time.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151July 12, 2019 10:01 PM

Whoppi went off on her sometime month about late term abortions and she hasn't brought it up since.

What I hate about MM is that I KNOW she knows the difference. She's not stupid. She's purposefully misrepresenting Democratic positions because it plays well to the Republican base.

She's trying to get Sunny fired. Rumour was that she was one of the primary reasons why Sara left, aside from her getting her own show. Then they brought on Abby. Get rid of sunny and bring on...? SC Cupp?

by Anonymousreply 152July 13, 2019 6:55 AM

Yeah, why did Megs leave the table for the Katie Couric interview? That was weird!

by Anonymousreply 153July 13, 2019 7:01 AM

In Meg’s mind, saint daddy would have won the election had Couric not been so mean to Sarah Palin in her interview.

by Anonymousreply 154July 13, 2019 12:32 PM

The gunt only likes Biden because he was nice to her war criminal father. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 155July 13, 2019 12:34 PM

SE Cupp has her own show on CNN.

SE is not as bad as most conservatives. She regularly rips the prez and Republicans for their enabling. She is in real fear we are losing this country. She also doesn't rely heavily on talking points. She is one of the few conservatives who use their brain and form their own thoughts.

Joy, Whoopie and Sunny better stay. Whoopie, though, needs to get her shit together.

by Anonymousreply 156July 13, 2019 8:56 PM

I still remember the day last year when C-Cupp outed Meghan as a screamer when she was fucking Benny on a cruise.

HEE LARIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 157July 13, 2019 9:40 PM

Oh god that’s a mental image I don’t want.

Although could she be anything else, her regular voice is a high pitched, headache inducing screech so..

by Anonymousreply 158July 14, 2019 12:20 AM

Why does this week's schedule, as per the post at R150, see so boring. Only days/guests which look vaguely interesting are Tuesday if Joel McHale acts up and Friday if Ricky Gervais is funny.

by Anonymousreply 159July 14, 2019 3:36 PM

I agree... boring week...who cares about Hickenlooper. Wonder if they'll have any of the more significant candidates on the following week which will be the week before the debates. Also, anyone know if The View will be live first week of August following the debates? Do they take the whole month of August off or just last two weeks....I don't recall.

by Anonymousreply 160July 14, 2019 3:56 PM

Today's 'Doonesbury'. I wonder who McCain's 'nutty daughter could possibly be,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161July 14, 2019 10:57 PM

Except for the Hot Topics discussion re Trump's racist tweets over the weekend, it was a boring episode.

by Anonymousreply 162July 15, 2019 6:45 PM

McCain blasts silent Repub "leadership."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163July 15, 2019 8:27 PM

It was charming to see Meggy tear into her Auntie Lindsey.

The highlight of today's show.

by Anonymousreply 164July 15, 2019 9:28 PM

Finally! She didn't bothsides the issue. She finally, actually, came out unequivocally against the GOP and Linzzee.

by Anonymousreply 165July 15, 2019 9:45 PM

Don’t speak too soon, R165. I seriously doubt her tune won’t change after spending a night getting drunk with, and berated by, the hubby this evening.

Hopefully no guns will be involved!

by Anonymousreply 166July 16, 2019 1:20 AM

Has anyone checked to see what The Federalist, her hubby's Russian-sponsored site is saying about it?

by Anonymousreply 167July 16, 2019 2:27 AM

I'm glad they played the Miss Lindsey clip from 2015 when he was responding to Trump's racism. He made it very clear that he felt Trump was a piece of shit - but then the View hosts also said his approval was very low back then, And now, by backing Trump, his approval went up - so the case was clear that he's just spineless & pandering for all to see. They laid it out pretty well. I didn't know what was going on in 2015 with Lindsey's approval rating or any denouncement of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 168July 16, 2019 3:02 AM

Sunny continues to keep a car length between her and the widow McCain when they walk out on stage and also hasn't addressed, responded to or even looked her way once, her posture is angled away from her at all times. I admire Sunny's fortitude.

by Anonymousreply 169July 16, 2019 3:10 PM

So they moved Ricky Gervais to Wed from Fri? Wonder if they got one of the candidates for Fri...it hasn't been updated on their abcnews site yet...

by Anonymousreply 170July 16, 2019 3:47 PM

Today was great. Everybody was pissed at someone. Sunny pissed ay Meghan. Meghan pissed at Sunny. Whoopi possed at Joy. Joy pissed at Meghan. Cuntness was in overload today.

by Anonymousreply 171July 16, 2019 4:36 PM

[quote]Meghan reminds me of a young Dina Merrill.

Meghan reminds me of two young Dina Merrills.

by Anonymousreply 172July 16, 2019 4:46 PM

Joel McHale was cute.

by Anonymousreply 173July 16, 2019 5:00 PM

Today's show was so uncomfortable to watch, especially when Meghan was getting snippy with Whoopi. I think something went down backstage (possibly over negotiation over the new season?) Although I love the part when Meghan thought Whoopi was talking about her. Also the clip misshap at the beginning showed how she had no sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 174July 16, 2019 6:10 PM

r174 Oh, so she was back to being a typically unpleasant person today? I'm not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 175July 16, 2019 6:12 PM

WHY on EARTH do people tune in to this "Hen House" shit show?

by Anonymousreply 176July 16, 2019 6:33 PM

Why do you watch Dance Moms? Same reason.

by Anonymousreply 177July 16, 2019 7:36 PM

Meghan didn’t have an onscreen meltdown today, though.

by Anonymousreply 178July 16, 2019 8:00 PM

I think it's sad that Sunny has to pretend that Fox News isn't anything but absolute shit.

by Anonymousreply 179July 16, 2019 8:11 PM

Revised schedule for the rest of the week:

Wednesday, July 17– Ricky Gervais (“Deadly Sirius”; “After Life”)

Thursday, July 18– Day of Hot Topics

Friday, July 19– The Political View with 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate former Governor John Hickenlooper

by Anonymousreply 180July 16, 2019 9:29 PM

by Anonymousreply 181July 16, 2019 9:54 PM

At one point Meghan read some quote that kinda, sorta called out Trump but did so by mentioning far leftists and saying they are as bad blah blah. I chuckled when after she got to the end of that steaming pile, the ladies all just let her have the point and you could tell they were exasperated and didn’t have the energy to touch it. She is like a spoiled child they have to tiptoe around.

Whoopi has had sufficient though. You can tell now that she’s totally done with the widow.

by Anonymousreply 182July 16, 2019 9:59 PM

When she “leaves the show” do we think she’ll stay classy and give the standard line that she enjoyed that chapter and is moving on OR do we think she will spill like a leaky bucket and make herself a victim? I predict the latter. I think she’ll say she was a poor, grieving innocent who was so bullied and victimized by The View cohosts and audience that she ate herself into a blimp. No doubt she’s mentioning that she watches Fox News every night because they’re the only ones who’ll have her.

by Anonymousreply 183July 16, 2019 10:07 PM

Joy did some slut shaming today.

by Anonymousreply 184July 16, 2019 10:14 PM

She will not go quietly. She will be shrieking of the injustice done to her and naming names on every talk show, daytime and night time, with the the exception of Seth Meyers' show for reasons well known to him.

by Anonymousreply 185July 16, 2019 10:19 PM

r178 No, but she turned the debate back around to what the "squad" said, totally taking the conversation away from the prez. That was despicable. She was breathless to get out all they have ever said.

Then, she slandered the Dems by saying she considered them the face of the party. So it became all about the "squad" and a laundry list of things they have said rather than the disgusting racism of the prez. Meg is irredeemable and is a repug, first, second and last. She obviously got marching orders because she was actually sane the day before. Can't have that again!

by Anonymousreply 186July 16, 2019 10:22 PM

Meghan was in a very good mood today. Bizarrely, she upped the vocal fry. With the vocal fry and some of her discussion points, she seemed like she was trying to emphasize (flaunt, even) the fact that she's much younger than the others. She was trying to be extra sassy.

The others seemed tired. I agree with the poster who suggested that something happened prior to today's show, and she must have felt like she won the argument. The other ladies seemed exhausted with her.

by Anonymousreply 187July 16, 2019 10:53 PM

Joy rolled her eyes when Meghan was reading.

Sunny has just stopped acknowledging that Meghan's even there.

by Anonymousreply 188July 16, 2019 11:08 PM

If Meagain blathers about how mean everyone was to her when she gets canned, then Sunny will leak like the damn Titanic, and unlike Megunt’s gunt husband, she’ll do it right and she won’t get caught.

I would kill to see Sunny destroy her. She’s already successfully formed a little sorority with Ana and Joy and openly leaving Gunt out.

by Anonymousreply 189July 17, 2019 3:10 AM

I really appreciate the poster who pointed out the cold shoulder that Sunny is giving Meggy these days. It is funny that without Sunny interacting with Meggy with reason, Meggy is left to defend her own crazy statements and quickly runs out of steam.

by Anonymousreply 190July 17, 2019 3:15 AM

Why is Joy having her eyeglasses on again? I think she had obvious eye work done, but I don't know what it is. She looks more younger but more "feline" now, but not too noticable. Steve must love that.

by Anonymousreply 191July 17, 2019 9:00 AM

The Gunt really is a humorless beast. "IS THAT A JOKE, IS THAT A JOKE?" Yes bitch, thats why everybody is laughing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 17, 2019 4:01 PM

Also the girls DRAGGED Scarlett Johannsen here. Even Gunt made good points!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193July 17, 2019 4:19 PM

Yeah, but has it been brought up that Whoopi had said once that she should have had the opportunity to play the Princess Bride? She said that bullshit about an actor should play anything. Hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 194July 17, 2019 4:38 PM

Actors SHOULD be able to play anything. They're actors.

by Anonymousreply 195July 17, 2019 4:42 PM

USA Today:

Whoopi Goldberg, Meghan McCain slam Scarlett Johansson's comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196July 17, 2019 4:59 PM

I was disheartened to see The REAL Widow McCain (aka Cindy) there today, it made me think that if her brat was really getting the boot or ready to walk of her own accord that Cindy wouldn't be there gracing everyone with her presence. I hope I'm wrong and that she who ignored career advice to "warm up and smile" is still heading towards the Exit sign.

by Anonymousreply 197July 17, 2019 5:33 PM

Was wondering why McBeast was so well-behaved today (she barely said anything in the first two segments), then turned out her mom was in the audience. D'oh! Given how demure Cindy is, it's shocking how she raised such a bratty daughter.

by Anonymousreply 198July 18, 2019 3:49 AM

"I'll never stop being a megacunt!" vows Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 199July 18, 2019 1:16 PM

I'm just catching up. Gosh she was a mess here. You can tell it took every bit of self control from Whoopi not to shout IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200July 18, 2019 2:50 PM

They added former Gov Mark Sanford to the lineup today.

by Anonymousreply 201July 18, 2019 3:09 PM

It's so sad that Jed is now reduced to this. I remember her mentioning how brain-washed FOX news is after Huckabee went on The View, but she's (again) become one of them now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202July 18, 2019 3:09 PM

Whoever dresses Megan must be doing the best they can, given that she puts on 5-10 lbs every week. But they have GOT to stay away from the florals - today she looked like an upholstered COUCH!

by Anonymousreply 203July 18, 2019 4:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204July 18, 2019 5:28 PM

When she started appearing on Fox again, it made sense why Whoopi and the others were always such cunts to Jed on The View, even though she was moderate and quite pleasant on the show. They knew she was a total fake and was quite extreme in reality.

by Anonymousreply 205July 18, 2019 5:37 PM

The severe hair is so unbecoming.

by Anonymousreply 206July 18, 2019 5:50 PM

Sooooo Jed went back to FOX and switches up her game again? Conservatives have no morals. I knew she was all talk and full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 207July 18, 2019 11:26 PM

McBeast was actually rather pleasant today. Guess it's the Cindy effect. She toned down a lot of the trademark shrill tones. I'm sure the whole table got a talking to since every one seemed quite chill today, given the stuff Trump and his deplorables said in the rally.

by Anonymousreply 208July 19, 2019 4:03 AM

Maybe momma told her to keep her job.

by Anonymousreply 209July 19, 2019 4:18 AM

In other news, Sara's husband tries very hard to be "edgy", but he just comes across as a Trump apologist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210July 19, 2019 4:20 AM

R210 Wow... he sounds like a complete idiot.

by Anonymousreply 211July 19, 2019 5:27 AM

Sunny is doing Meggy a favor by not engaging her. The cold shoulder is working wonders. Meggy says her piece and SHUTS UP. It is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 212July 19, 2019 5:31 AM

Yeah and Joy is doing that more lately too. Guess they got tired of Megatron.

by Anonymousreply 213July 19, 2019 5:42 AM

Sunny has been perfection lately. She says just the right things and she spots the talking points right away.

by Anonymousreply 214July 19, 2019 6:55 AM

How long has it been since Sunny even looked in Gunt’s direction? Two, three weeks? Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 215July 19, 2019 7:46 AM

Meggy needs to start throwing rolls of paper towels at Sunny to get her attention.

by Anonymousreply 216July 19, 2019 8:43 AM

Am I the only one who wants to bitch slap that frau announcer? She sounds like a middle-aged frau trapped in a valley girl voice.

by Anonymousreply 217July 19, 2019 10:15 AM

She must have been sick last week because there were numerous voices that rotated the opening.

by Anonymousreply 218July 19, 2019 10:34 AM

USA Today: 'The View': Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner called out by Meghan McCain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219July 19, 2019 1:36 PM

It's has been reported I think that Melania and Ivanka did tell him to stop that go back home stuff. With more prodding from Mike Pence via a few republicans asking himto intercede.

by Anonymousreply 220July 19, 2019 1:42 PM

Sunny and Joy are really the best things about the show. Sunny should moderate. She is intelligent, calm, funny, and has really stepped up her game as far as not letting the conservative bullshit go unchallenged.

Ana would be great because she unabashedly calls out bullshit buuuuut she has really let Meg off the hook many times. Maybe it is because she is just a guest?

Whoopie has been too cranky but no one shuts down conservative talking points like Whoopie. She is loud and forceful. You wont steamroll over her and conservatives like to steamroll.

by Anonymousreply 221July 19, 2019 1:44 PM

r220 Do they not see the in your face irony that 2 of his 3 wives are immigrants? Melania probably wishes he would send her back.

I'm not so sure about Ivanka finally stepping in. Useless bitch. She believes just liker her father. Maybe she was a Democrat before. Whatever. She is an opportunist and has no morals. Same with PENCE! Christian my ASS.

by Anonymousreply 222July 19, 2019 1:48 PM

Ana calling out Marco Rubio for his daily bible verse tweets yet no condemnation of the rally chant.

When McBeast repeats her talking point that not all conservatives have a "platform" to call out the racists the other hosts need to talk over her listing all the repugs who do have a platform to speak and don't.

by Anonymousreply 223July 19, 2019 3:15 PM

Meghan intentionally talks around and misses the point when she has no defense,

by Anonymousreply 224July 19, 2019 3:23 PM

r224 BINGO!

by Anonymousreply 225July 19, 2019 3:29 PM

R224 yes that's one of her tactics. Her attacks on George Conway were equally WTF.

by Anonymousreply 226July 19, 2019 3:33 PM

r226 She can't help it. She can never form her own opinion without the filter through a conservative viewpoint. Always. They can't think critically hence the need for talking points.

by Anonymousreply 227July 19, 2019 3:40 PM

I was disappointed they were off when Ivanka was in that embarrassing video at the G20. And they’ve never addressed it since returning.

by Anonymousreply 228July 19, 2019 4:12 PM

Oh, please. That whole "Ivanka and Jared and Pence implored Trump to stop behind closed doors" is a PR release directly from Team Ivanka and Jared (and Pence thrown in so people think it's not just them). They are getting called out for not saying anything about it, so that "behind the scenes" crap is how they save face. They have done this many times so far this presidency.

by Anonymousreply 229July 19, 2019 6:00 PM

Seems strange that Ivanka and Jared haven't been seen in public recently. They must have read where the French peasants used to throw rotten fruit and vegetables at the aristocrats around the time of the Revolution.

by Anonymousreply 230July 19, 2019 6:50 PM

Joy was having NONE of MeAgain's bullshit today. Gunt tries to mention "my sister wasn't born in this country" and Joy just goes "...okay" then hilariously narrows her eyes when Gunt says she's never seen racism like Trump's in the US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231July 19, 2019 7:51 PM

Joy is great on Fridays. Love seeing Anna on Fridays.

Whoopi Free Fridays are great.

Hickenlooper needs to bow out. The time for gracefully has passed.

by Anonymousreply 232July 19, 2019 7:51 PM

Hickenlooper is a great guy that can get things done. He has a stellar record. CO has boomed under him. But, as he said, he isn't great a messaging. You can't win this race if you aren't good at that. So run for Senate.

by Anonymousreply 233July 19, 2019 8:27 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of JULY 22 - 26 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, July 22– The Political View with 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, July 23– The Political View with 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate Beto O'Rourke and his wife Amy Hoover Sanders in their first national joint interview; Kofi Siriboe (“Queen Sugar”)

Wednesday, July 24– Day of Hot Topics

Thursday, July 25– David Spade (“Lights Out With David Spade”); Fred Savage (“What Just Happened??!”)

Friday, July 26– A performance by Tituss Burgess (album, “45”)

by Anonymousreply 234July 19, 2019 8:32 PM

I’m guessing Wednesday will be pre-empted for Mueller’s testimony?

by Anonymousreply 235July 19, 2019 9:02 PM

Meghan is stunning with the more natural hair and makeup. She reminds me of a young Peggy Lipton.

by Anonymousreply 236July 19, 2019 9:18 PM

This dressing room is TERRIFYING

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237July 19, 2019 9:28 PM

R237 She doesn't look that big in the photo. But geez, the room is funny. A collage of McCain?

by Anonymousreply 238July 19, 2019 9:37 PM

DM is reporting she had a miscarriage a few weeks ago. Are we going to have to hear about that endlessly now like her father? Too bad she pissed Sunny off, she may have gotten some sympathy from her and of course her coddler Whoopi.

by Anonymousreply 239July 19, 2019 9:41 PM

Any Meghan interview, I count how many times the word father comes up. Miscarriage essay: 4

And naturally, it's as anti-choice as possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240July 19, 2019 9:48 PM

She is all over twitter with the GRIEF of her lost CHILD.

She is turning into The Views own La LLorona.

by Anonymousreply 241July 19, 2019 9:50 PM

I see that Beto is aping Pete in having his spouse active in the campaign. He is better off running for TX US Senate

by Anonymousreply 242July 19, 2019 9:53 PM

You can’t marinate a fetus in Vodka, Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 243July 19, 2019 9:56 PM

Oh - it was in the first few days of June (around reply 280 in the last thread) - and everyone was commenting how much better the show was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244July 19, 2019 10:09 PM

I mean, if she needed to take a few days off, there are plenty of excuses that work.

by Anonymousreply 245July 19, 2019 10:15 PM

Do we think she was really pregnant and had a miscarriage? Or was she just fat and her husband came up with the idea so she could be a bigger victim and write a tearful op ed about how much loss she's suffered in her short 40 years on this planet?

by Anonymousreply 246July 19, 2019 10:26 PM

If you lose weight when pregnant, you're carrying the devil's baby.

by Anonymousreply 247July 19, 2019 10:26 PM

I just can't get over that creepy ass dressing room. It's like a stalker shrine.

by Anonymousreply 248July 19, 2019 10:36 PM

She aught to write an Op-Ed about how much God hated her baby to have her own body murder it.

Religious biology is a bitch if you believe that life begins at fertilization.

by Anonymousreply 249July 19, 2019 10:54 PM

She, of course, has the flag in her dressing room. Conservatives love the look and platitudes of patriotism yet their actions are always contrary to their words and deeds. When someone has to project their patriotism with visuals all the time, they aren't very patriotic or their subconscious knows they are full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 250July 19, 2019 11:04 PM

I've just been watching some of this week's hot topics on the youtube. MM has been quite articulate this week with all of trump's racist crap. I love Ana! She gets fired up and tells it like it is baby!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251July 20, 2019 12:20 AM

The clip at R231 is a perfect example of how The Widow McCain can't structure a discussion or debate on her own and meanders from subject to subject hoping *something* lands. She actually starts off with "Racism is bad" and then follows it up with (paraphrased) "And if the Democrats can't fight that in 2020, there's something wrong with them". What the actual fuck? Instead of simply denouncing Trump and his blatant racism, she somehow turns it into a Republican talking point.

by Anonymousreply 252July 20, 2019 1:16 AM

On Meggy's Twitter about the GRIEF of her losing a BABY:

I wonder what level of guilt a woman has knowing that her body was actively kiling her unborn child? That it was she who biologically murdered her unborn child. Or was it God who found her such an unholy, unworthy vessel? If life begins at conception, you have to wonder.

by Anonymousreply 253July 20, 2019 3:45 AM

r253 did she say that, or did some cunty poster say that? :)

by Anonymousreply 254July 20, 2019 3:48 AM

Some poster said that.

by Anonymousreply 255July 20, 2019 6:08 AM

Imagine her pregnant. Who would get more mentions “my father” or “my baby”? At least we’d be free of her when she takes maternity leave.

by Anonymousreply 256July 20, 2019 8:20 AM

I love how Sunny was ignoring McBeast so she can blow up and expose the Republican Party's thirst for power in the above clip.

by Anonymousreply 257July 20, 2019 10:58 AM

So Monday will be one big grief-a-thon since her story is everywhere. Also, now Sunny will be forced to be nice to her so she doesn't come off looking bad and Joy will say something to condole her but either will be ignored or talked over while saying it. This will just add another layer of protection to her victim hood and her being exempt from proper smack downs from the others because poor little rich girl is suffering double grief now (daddy and baby) in addition to carrying the heavy burden of having to defend all repugs everywhere, everyday on tv all by her little self.

Oh and ABC wouldn't dare not renew the contract of someone who just suffered a miscarriage AND is coming up on the anniversary of the death of her taken too soon and suddenly father.

by Anonymousreply 258July 20, 2019 1:23 PM

I wonder if the producers were considering canning her for all the negative press she brings to the show and hatred & misery she brings to the set so she set up the reveal of this miscarriage story.

by Anonymousreply 259July 20, 2019 3:59 PM

^^^Yep, the timing seems perfectly orchestrated to guarantee her job security.

by Anonymousreply 260July 20, 2019 4:10 PM

I'm calling this as a fake news story designed to make her more of a victim. She probably never had a miscarriage, she just thought she was pregnant and then the doctor confirmed she wasn't actually pregnant, if it's not completely made up. So she with her vile Russian-backed Federalist husband (ironic given how much daddy McCain despised the Russians) concocted this miscarriage story.

Next time she needs attention, she will invent some rare condition like 'Graves Disease' to explain her excessive days off from hangovers and pill binges.

Fake fake fake fake

by Anonymousreply 261July 20, 2019 4:27 PM

She twitches every time Joy or Sunny go after the GOP which it richly deserves. Her identity is tied to the GOP and being conservative in an unhealthy way.

by Anonymousreply 262July 20, 2019 4:31 PM

With her it's "owning the libs" as a religion, regardless of logic or common sense or truth.

by Anonymousreply 263July 20, 2019 4:33 PM

My Fetus is her new My Father

by Anonymousreply 264July 20, 2019 4:36 PM

I hope one of the other ladies has had a miscarriage and tries to steal her thunder. "Oh, I know what you are going through. It's exactly like when I miscarried twice before having my beautiful baby boy Alexander. It was the ides of March, you see, and the dew was just settling over the moors when I realized something wasn't right..."

by Anonymousreply 265July 20, 2019 4:38 PM

Her drunk pill popping shrew of a mother was in the crowd probably to blow the one news guy at ABC who loves her. That plus this miscarriage announcement shows that Megunt has no other job opportunities and is campaigning hard for a renewal. There is not one person out there who thinks she’s sane or contributes anything to the conversation on The View. People in the audience clapped LOUDLY over her after Ana’s rant. Make Ana permanent, get rid of Megunt so she has time to go home and “heal”. That can be the PR spin on it.

by Anonymousreply 266July 20, 2019 4:41 PM

r254....It should be said daily to her face so she has to counter her GOP talking points...especially with all the anti-abortion laws and rhetoric being implemented recently. Let her talk her way back from having defended those asswipes. She herself said life begins at conception. ACCORDING TO HER OWN TALKING POINTS SHE IS A MURDERER.

by Anonymousreply 267July 20, 2019 4:45 PM

I think she should be investigated. With her love of booze and guns, that fetus was in dangerous situations that could have been prevented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268July 20, 2019 5:05 PM

[quote]“I look back at those pictures now, and I see a woman hiding her shock and sorrow. I am posed for the camera, looking stern and strong, representing my fellow conservative women across the country. But inside, I am dying. Inside, my baby is dying.”

[quote]“Miscarriage is a pain too often unacknowledged. Yet it is real, and what we have lost is real. We feel sorrow and we weep because our babies were real,” she wrote. “They were conceived, and they lived, fully human and fully ours — and then they died.

Meghan's pro life comments are sickening in light of a little blood loss and a few dead cells. She's not just announcing a miscarriage, she's politicizing her pregnancy. Bloodletting suits her - bitch looks great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269July 20, 2019 5:13 PM

I still don't get how 'pro-life' people won the semantic battle to have their idea named as such. They're anti-abortion.

I remember defending her once, but now, no way. She has gotten crazier, more evil and more unhinged. She has not grace, no decorum, and I'd insult her intelligence, if she had ever presented any signs age had any. Shes' a lying, manipulative, unprincipled woman, who wants the world to be as miserable as she is.

I've recently come to the conclusion, that at the heart of any powerful institution, is a cadre of sociopaths, psychopaths and narcissists. They have no internal life or drive, beyond greed, exploitation and attention seeking. And we're all complicit in trying to justify or explain their actions.

These people are wicked and evil.

by Anonymousreply 270July 20, 2019 5:28 PM

She needs to consult Bethenny Frankel to plan her next health tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 271July 20, 2019 5:34 PM

Why does Whoopi keep saying that the 'squad' are accusing Pelosi and the other old Dems of having done nothing? I don't recall them ever saying that about specific members of congress. Today she even said that they said "you're too old" or something.... WHEN? Her brain is fried...

by Anonymousreply 272July 20, 2019 5:39 PM

AOC has trotted out the "old" line against Biden and Pelosi recently, r272. She said a lot of other stuff too.

by Anonymousreply 273July 20, 2019 5:41 PM

Do you have a link or anything R273? I'm not being catty I just can't seem to find anything. It seems to me that Whoopi is just in her feelings about all her establishment friends.

by Anonymousreply 274July 20, 2019 5:43 PM

We need to rebrand as ‘Pro Life Choices’ and watch Pro Lifers heads explode. I still think Republicans should be referred to as Republican Fascists when they keep push the Socialist label on Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 275July 20, 2019 5:43 PM

R274 I can't find the exact quote with a light search, but I remember it was either her or another squad member who came out against Biden and talked about the older generation of leaders (I don't remember her mentioning Pelosi by name but it was implied) in the negative, specifically mentioning age as a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 276July 20, 2019 6:03 PM

Biden is a dinosaur and Nancy is handing Trump his next 4 years, so where's the lie?

by Anonymousreply 277July 20, 2019 6:10 PM

I can see an ABC rtelease stating that Meghan will be leaving the show to deal with her personal issues. END. OF. STORY.

They wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 278July 20, 2019 6:12 PM

And in a few years (a year) she will burn all her bridges and blame The View for her miscarriage and probable divorce.

by Anonymousreply 279July 20, 2019 7:22 PM

The irony of so many who support Sanders accuse Biden of being too old...........

It does seem despicable that Meg is using her miscarriage to drive home anti-abortion narratives. That is next level shit. Also, it does explain why they were so easy on her in June when she was going off the rails daily (more so even for her). It is almost like she used that opportunity to push her agenda knowing she would get little push back due to her situation. That is sick.

When I see so many corporations and individuals who can't get enough money, fly their greed flag high, I do think sociopaths and the like have taken over.

by Anonymousreply 280July 20, 2019 11:54 PM

Meghan is addicted to sympathy and victim hood. She will need annual tragedies she can milk to feed this addiction.

by Anonymousreply 281July 21, 2019 12:33 AM

Now that this story has dropped and looking back at her behavior over that time, it really seems like Megunt was taking advantage of her co-hosts treating her so gently to be a bigger noisier ragier bitch and acting very strangely. The fact that she wrote this article makes her seem really deranged. She shouldn’t be on live tv, she might snap and do something dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 282July 21, 2019 1:37 AM

As I have stated before, shooting a pimento stuffed olive out your cooter is NOT a miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 283July 21, 2019 2:30 AM

Can someone count how many weeks in that she miscarried? I can't be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 284July 21, 2019 3:25 AM

Don't be more maudlin that Meg R284. What do you hope to prove?

by Anonymousreply 285July 21, 2019 3:27 AM

God forgive me, God knew what he was doing when Meghan recently had a miscarriage. Don’t know anyone that would want that witch as their mother. I didn’t think she wanted kids.

by Anonymousreply 286July 21, 2019 3:56 AM

Have we discussed Joy's eyes? I know she said she had cataract surgery but the outside looks different now too.

by Anonymousreply 287July 21, 2019 5:04 AM

Joy is desperately trying to remain 75.

by Anonymousreply 288July 21, 2019 5:07 AM

yes we have r287.

She now looks like a youthful and squinty Sela Ward.

by Anonymousreply 289July 21, 2019 5:32 AM

Joy has refreshed eyes from pilates and portion control. What a fraud that limousine liberal is. She sucks Bernie's cock in the Hamptons. I do love a socialist with lots of money.

by Anonymousreply 290July 21, 2019 5:44 AM

There is no lie R227.

BUT she also never acknowledges the extreme inhumanities that Trump uses at the last minute to save himself. She’ll admit that he’s a racist piece of crap, but she never mentions Stephen Miller being the devil on his shoulder that’s herding immigrants like cattle until he can deport them all to get better poll numbers. She never admits that Trump thinks his base is full of idiots that he can play like a drum set. She’ll only truly criticize Trump when he trashes her father. She constantly overlooks the uneven playing field that we’re on. Trump is not the run of the mill politician winning over his base by making great speeches or his policies. He has all of these "tricks" that are just insurmountable because of his immorality and the position that he’s in. THANK GOD for term limits.

by Anonymousreply 291July 21, 2019 10:03 AM

Really 291? There would have bee third terms for both Clinton and Obama.

It is the Republicans who pushed for the Amendment to term out FDR.

by Anonymousreply 292July 21, 2019 10:37 AM

Has Miscarriage Fest begun?

by Anonymousreply 293July 22, 2019 11:11 AM

Have they talked about the governor of Puerto Rico? Sunny is so blind when it comes to corruption there.

by Anonymousreply 294July 22, 2019 11:17 AM

PR is cleaning house before it becomes a state.

by Anonymousreply 295July 22, 2019 11:18 AM

NYPost.com article is claiming she was "petrified" to announce her miscarriage. Yeah, right. She just saved it as her trump card for contract negotiations.

by Anonymousreply 296July 22, 2019 2:08 PM

Well if the NY Post reported it...........

by Anonymousreply 297July 22, 2019 2:52 PM

Meghan is dead to Sonny I take it....

by Anonymousreply 298July 22, 2019 3:29 PM

Sunny says that as far as friendship goes, once someone shows her who they are they are dead to her, no rekindling friendships....hmm.

by Anonymousreply 299July 22, 2019 3:29 PM

I was just coming to post that R299, can you say awkward? Then Me-again jumped in with "my generation" blah blah, me turning her generation several times I'm assuming to dig at Sunny being older than her. She's such a cunt. That baby didn't miscarry, it jumped out.

by Anonymousreply 300July 22, 2019 3:32 PM

Meghan isn't even the up-and-coming generation anymore. Generation Z looks like they're going to be the most sensitive and open-minded people ever. And to them, Meghan looks like an angry old biddy.

by Anonymousreply 301July 22, 2019 4:22 PM

Meghan still thinks of herself as the young college chick, but she has moved up a level in the demographic checkbox.

by Anonymousreply 302July 22, 2019 4:26 PM

I hope the lack of updates on Abby and her brood is an indicator that she is being faded out...like the oldest sons on Happy Days and My Three Sons...never heard from again. Or like Bobby Martin on All My Children, went up to the attic to get his skis one day and never returned. *fingers crossed*

by Anonymousreply 303July 22, 2019 5:14 PM

r303 That was a very random AMC reference. Why? Not being rude but who would even get it but a few?

Meg, of course, had to attempt to equate patriotism and conservatism. She started talking really fast (to get in her talking points naturally) and said Rep. Gabbard's call to reclaim patriotism spoke to her as a conservative instead of saying it spoke to her as an American in these times which is what most normal people would do. She was so desperate to get out her talking points she once again was speaking as they went to commercial break.

So fucking sick of conservatives hijacking this notion. They are the last group who should claim they are patriots.

by Anonymousreply 304July 22, 2019 6:21 PM

r304, it was self explaining.

by Anonymousreply 305July 22, 2019 6:30 PM

Conservatives are not American. They are fascists.

by Anonymousreply 306July 22, 2019 8:22 PM

A few weeks ago, I watched the Fox News network during primetime. The anchors (Hannity, Ferguson, and the blonde-hair closeted lesbian) were breathlessly frothing at the mouth that half the country and the rest of the press were conspiring against them. I can't tell if they're really that scared and angry or if it's an act to foster paranoia in their viewers. It's just bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 307July 22, 2019 8:36 PM

Lol @ Whoopi here yelling at Meghan... "We can get as loud as we want! I still have to go to break!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308July 22, 2019 8:45 PM

f308 On CNN today they had some bitch from T's 2020 campaign. She literally just talked over the host, talked nonstop, didn't answer any questions but she made sure her talking points got out. She told lie after lie. The host tried to correct her several times but the campaign bitch just kept talking. ALL conservatives talking heads do this. They need to stop having them on. Meg was trained well.

by Anonymousreply 309July 22, 2019 9:14 PM

They'd have to do actual journalism then, and not the "both sides" nonsense that's been the standard for two decades.

by Anonymousreply 310July 22, 2019 9:20 PM

THAT WHY PRODUCERS NEED A BUTTON THAT CUTS THEIR MIC....

by Anonymousreply 311July 22, 2019 9:34 PM

They should make the conservative wear a shock collar, and then electrocute her when she starts talking over people. I'd watch that.

by Anonymousreply 312July 22, 2019 9:36 PM

R309 sounds like KAC.

by Anonymousreply 313July 22, 2019 9:36 PM

No one was talking about AOC's campaign manager or the democratic party in general.

Just once someone needs to ask her point blank why she continues to defend a party that doesn't give a damn about her or her family. Then watch her head explode on national television. Of course, the downside would be Whoopi trying to clean up the piles of shit that remained all over the stage.

by Anonymousreply 314July 22, 2019 9:47 PM

Nothing Meghan can do or say about her miscarriage will top Hillary Baldwin live-tweeting her miscarriage a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 315July 23, 2019 1:01 AM

Sunny's comment about friendship was clearly targeted at Miss "my friend" McCain. Love how Sunny didn't even look at her at the end when McBeast started to speak. Also, glad to see Whoopi wising up and deal with McBeast more and more.

by Anonymousreply 316July 23, 2019 8:45 AM

It is 11:26, and I feel that there has only been 8 minutes of show, and the rest of the time has been commercials. Even during "show" time, some of the content is actually promotional (a sponsored giveaway of a tote-bag of pretzels).

by Anonymousreply 317July 23, 2019 3:27 PM

Ha. Meghan acted outraged that Beto compared the Republicans at the rally to Nazis. She said that not everyone participated in the chant and that he insulted those people. (They could have left the rally if they were that disgusted by the chant.) Then he dodged her question and went into a long (and great speech). As soon as he finished, before Meghan could whine, Whoopi went to break.

by Anonymousreply 318July 23, 2019 3:40 PM

Beto shut that fat pig right the fuck down

by Anonymousreply 319July 23, 2019 3:43 PM

Meghan’s new verbal tick is looking around confused and saying ‘I don’t know what I’m saying that’s wrong.’

by Anonymousreply 320July 23, 2019 3:51 PM

They're finally letting the audience clap through McBeast's stupid Republicunt monologues. FINALLY.

Why was Whoopie being such a raging bitch to the hot guy at the end. What is her goddamn problem all the time? If she doesn't want to be there let Joy moderate more than one day a week.

by Anonymousreply 321July 23, 2019 4:10 PM

Whoopi “rape rape” Goldberg needs to retire. Miserable bitter bitch

by Anonymousreply 322July 23, 2019 4:11 PM

I have never seen anyone gain so much weight so fast! She looks nothing like her photo in the intro - it's shocking! SHOCKING!!!

She must be "eating her feelings" - because she is one angry and hostile BITCH.

by Anonymousreply 323July 23, 2019 5:19 PM

Thank god her lost fetus was apparently a girl. If it had been a boy, you know she would've been all "my father's lost namesake"

by Anonymousreply 324July 23, 2019 5:55 PM

r317, then watch one of the many YouTube uploads that skip commercials. The show runs from, get this, 25 to 37 minutes of actual content.

But I actually bought the View Your Deal foot massager from yesterday. We shall see how my poor tooties like it.

I have a Hauppage TV tuner attached to my computer and I DVR it every day. I skip through commercials and crappy interviews like the Tulsa Gabardi fest yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 325July 23, 2019 6:04 PM

That moment when Whoopi was trying to rush Meghan, then Joy said something snide, then Sunny laughing was sooooo good! Glad to see they all give Mcbeast a taste of her medicine for once. Mcbeast looked like a deer in headlight in that moment.

by Anonymousreply 326July 23, 2019 6:14 PM

Wonder if Al Franken would consider Joy's invitation to come on the show and defend himself....

by Anonymousreply 327July 23, 2019 6:48 PM

Joy said Meghan can’t talk any faster than she already does. Lol

by Anonymousreply 328July 23, 2019 7:00 PM

Mrs. Domenech's eye makeup was horrid today. Kudos to the Makeup Dept, I think it's their way of signalling their solidarity with the rest of us who despise her.

by Anonymousreply 329July 23, 2019 8:51 PM

LOL at her getting an attitude with the audience because they wouldn't stop clapping over Beto's remarks.

by Anonymousreply 330July 23, 2019 8:56 PM

Meghan’s going to be chowing down on chili while she watches Mueller tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 331July 23, 2019 9:23 PM

With her cousin!

by Anonymousreply 332July 23, 2019 10:32 PM

r329 no one's make-up is worse than Sunny's. I've seen her up close. It is troweled on.

by Anonymousreply 333July 24, 2019 1:48 AM

R318 -- that moment was delicious, and I'm not a big Beto fan.

MAGA McCain "confronted" him for equating the "Send her back!" chanting crowd at that NC Trump rally to Nazis. As if calling out racists is some objectionable form of left-wing extremism... When he pushed back and insisted that everyone needs to be held accountable for their bigotry, he received uproarious applause from the audience. She just sat there looking stank and continued whining, "well, what about the people there who were NOT chanting that??" It happened here at the 3:17 mark.

God, McCain is insufferable. But I can't stand Whoopi and her regressive ass either... I always roll my eyes when she gets on her high horse to "break something down" and she just says things that are even more off-base. I think she's just as conservative as McCain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334July 24, 2019 2:23 AM

Am I the only one who would vote for Marianne? Just watched her on Colbert and her voice is so calming, and she doesn't sound like a blowhard like most politicians who went on the View are.

by Anonymousreply 335July 24, 2019 6:54 AM

This is hilarious. “She can’t talk faster than she steady does.” Joy is shady af.

Has Sunny looked at Gunt yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336July 24, 2019 7:05 AM

Already*

by Anonymousreply 337July 24, 2019 7:05 AM

R335 uh if you look a bit deeper, she's an anti-vaxxer who is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 338July 24, 2019 8:14 AM

God, she's so pathetic. Every time she attempts to be the aggressive one during interviews, she falls flat on her face because she's too busy NOT listening to what the person is saying before she chimes in. Beto KNOWS that he's not going to win over ANYBODY in that crowd. That's why he called them all Nazis.

I mean...does she have at least one person familiar with logic in her life? Also, Sunny RARELY looks at her. It's palpable. I ALMOST feel sorry for her in that regard

by Anonymousreply 339July 24, 2019 10:34 AM

I’ve said this before. Meghan thinks she’s a savvy political ninja, but she’s really just Mary Catherine Gallagher falling over folding chairs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340July 24, 2019 10:54 AM

I said that bc I don’t think Sunny has looked at her I’m a month plus! r339. Which is hilarious but like you said, kind of sad for Poor Gunt.

by Anonymousreply 341July 24, 2019 11:43 AM

IN a month plus. Jesus my spelling is worse than Whoopi’s moderating.

by Anonymousreply 342July 24, 2019 11:44 AM

R341 Her seat is noticeably farther away from the rest of the group. You can really see the distance at the beginning of the show in the very first shot of the ladies sitting down. I cringe.

by Anonymousreply 343July 24, 2019 12:20 PM

I hope Meghan’s chili is spicier than this hearing. Is she drunk yet?

by Anonymousreply 344July 24, 2019 3:04 PM

I wonder if Ben has gone down down on the agave cactus by now?

by Anonymousreply 345July 24, 2019 7:25 PM

Meghan tomorrow: ‘What I will say is that I don’t think the Mueller hearing moved the needle one way or the other,’ while she tugs and pets her hair extensions.

by Anonymousreply 346July 24, 2019 8:25 PM

The cow is going nuts on twitter retweeting anti mueller stuff. That big bitch is going to be campaigning for trump next year, mark my words

by Anonymousreply 347July 24, 2019 8:33 PM

She will be emitting silent but deadly farts from that chili at tomorrow's taping. Sunny, you in danger, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 348July 24, 2019 9:24 PM

I’m sure Meghan was blitzed before the 2nd hearing.

by Anonymousreply 349July 24, 2019 9:29 PM

TV Guide gave the View a "Hate it" for, as they say, not giving Meg's view point room on the show. They said it will likely cause her to leave. Never mind the show had on Repug Abby (though moderate), Ana (though moderate) and sometimes Tara (though Anti-T).

Her view point is just the same old talking points conservatives use. She doesn't have a true thought of her own. And all conservatives do is lie and spread disinformation like the "open borders" and "socialism" bullshit. You cannot have a true argument with conservatives because they will just lie, exaggerate and talk over you.

by Anonymousreply 350July 25, 2019 12:36 AM

Isn't she not the only "conservative" on the show?

Sounds like a planted article.

by Anonymousreply 351July 25, 2019 12:44 AM

Oh come on Meghan is the star of that show. Best thing to hate watch ever. You want a panel where they just all sit there and agree Trump is bad. NO!!! Meg brings the crazy and you know you all secretly love it.

by Anonymousreply 352July 25, 2019 4:09 AM

The View is supposedly highly scripted. They are told what to say and how to build the show into confrontations.

by Anonymousreply 353July 25, 2019 4:10 AM

Please, Mooghan isn't that good of an actress. When she gets pissed, she is PISSED.

by Anonymousreply 354July 25, 2019 4:22 AM

Please, Mooghan isn't that good of an actress. When she gets pissed, she is PISSED.

by Anonymousreply 355July 25, 2019 4:22 AM

Who writes Whoopi's dialogue? She can't read or speak English. Who scripts Joy's sundowning scenes?

Meghan IS the show. Her fashion, classic beauty, youth and fiery POV are what makes The View watchable. She reminds me of a young Candice Bergen.

by Anonymousreply 356July 25, 2019 4:27 AM

Lol r356.

by Anonymousreply 357July 25, 2019 9:32 AM

R356 I thought she reminded you of a young Peggy Lipton? Clearly you are a conservative troll.

by Anonymousreply 358July 25, 2019 9:35 AM

R356, your Candace Cameron schtick got old really fast. I hope you don't drag this Meghan thing out the same way.

by Anonymousreply 359July 25, 2019 1:08 PM

Yay, Ana is there today.

No Sunny today.

by Anonymousreply 360July 25, 2019 3:01 PM

Did Sunny take the day off because Whoopi was being a cunt to her in the previous episode?

by Anonymousreply 361July 25, 2019 3:08 PM

Dan Abrams is such an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 362July 25, 2019 3:33 PM

Sunny said she is working on an episode of her crime show today in LA.

by Anonymousreply 363July 25, 2019 3:46 PM

Wtf was Whoopi’s rant about the Hawaiian volcano?

by Anonymousreply 364July 25, 2019 5:25 PM

So Sunny is executive producing and starring in a 6 part docu series on ID channel. I love it as this must just enrage Mrs. Domenech big time.

Despite all her blue cards and her nazi husband's coaching and her desperately trying (and failing) to get a gotcha moment with every Dem who has been on the show and most importantly her last name, it doesn't appear anyone from any network anywhere has come a knockin at her door offering her a talk show, a docu series, a regular segment on an existing show, a pilot, a cameo -- NOTHING. Not even Fox News has come crawling back like a repentant ex-lover offering to do whatever it takes to get her back. No siree, nobody is looking to steal this nasty, abrasive eyesore away from The View.

I guess The View and occasionally George Stephanopoulos are stuck with her.

by Anonymousreply 365July 25, 2019 8:49 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366July 25, 2019 9:23 PM

I told y'all the leak was Yancey (former hair stylist who I think was let go) and Karen Dupiche (makeup)! So funny that Meggy tried to get her fired. We can see Karen's revenge painted on her face every day.

Whoopi has been VERY close to Karen for years now. More so than any of the co-hosts, she got along with Karen and Yancey, they used to do youtube videos together and it's pretty clear Whoopi showers them with gifts (as she does with all the co-hosts too apparently). No wonder Karen has cosied up to her over the years - as godawful and grumpy as she is on the show, Whoopi is known to be a generous friend, even to Sunny and her kids, buying them lots of expensive clothes, books, toys, food, etc.

If Meg went off at Karen, no wonder Whoopi has been in an especially foul mood all week.

by Anonymousreply 367July 25, 2019 9:41 PM

Meghan should have had the makeup artist fired for doing a piss poor job and not for leaking anything. The makeup on Meghan, Sunny and Sara before she left was horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 368July 25, 2019 9:53 PM

Previously the articles all said "a source" accused Sunny of leaking (such as that crotch worshiping article on the Daily Beast that was clearly from Meghan/Meghan's PR) but now they're out saying Meghan thinks it's Sunny and has accused her through the press.

by Anonymousreply 369July 25, 2019 9:57 PM

Interesting article. Maybe Meghan's always hungover or drunk and that's why she's so unpleasant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370July 25, 2019 10:02 PM

That could explain her vagina terminating her disgusting pregnancy from her Federalist Russian-employed husbear.

by Anonymousreply 371July 25, 2019 10:06 PM

From the DM story:

[quote]'Here's the truth, anytime Meghan is mad at someone at The View she accuses them of being the leak. There have been at least five people that she's accused of leaking stories since she joined the show,' a source at the network said.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 372July 25, 2019 10:16 PM

They are all such terrible people. No wonder Meredith Vieira left.

by Anonymousreply 373July 26, 2019 1:02 AM

She sounds as unhinged as Trump! Conservatives are mentally unstable.

by Anonymousreply 374July 26, 2019 3:06 AM

OMG McBeast looks like a nested Russian doll this morning with her outfit! And thank god Whoopi is now starting to wake up to her. Also, what is up with Joy's eyes?! I think it looks much better before. She looks like she's perpetually squinting now.

by Anonymousreply 375July 26, 2019 3:17 AM

Meghan was seething while talking to Adam Schiff. She failed her gotcha moment.

by Anonymousreply 376July 26, 2019 3:25 AM

The seller is slowly starting to suck more and more

by Anonymousreply 377July 26, 2019 3:48 AM

r376 Why was she trying to get Schiff? I thought she didn't like our prez?

Now that the Mueller thread is subscribe only, it has slowed to a crawl. I can no longer post in it.

by Anonymousreply 378July 26, 2019 3:51 AM

Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379July 26, 2019 4:08 AM

I've seen that way of thinking as described in the TV Guide article regarding McCain. People actually think that the problem is with her politics when in actuality, it's like...number 5 on THAT list.

by Anonymousreply 380July 26, 2019 10:20 AM

In the Mueller discussion, Me-Again misuses "daunting" and "adverse" (I believe she was going for "well-versed"). Why does she aim for vocabulary out of her reach?

by Anonymousreply 381July 26, 2019 10:36 AM

She also used the phrase "profound impact". Her journalist hubby is writing this shit and helping her rehearse.

by Anonymousreply 382July 26, 2019 1:06 PM

Sunny continues to keep a visual mile between her and the beast when they walk out.

by Anonymousreply 383July 26, 2019 3:16 PM

It's like Miscarriage Momma lets out a giant queef just before walks onstage.

by Anonymousreply 384July 26, 2019 5:00 PM

I wonder if the "big reveal" about her miscarriage (which has only ever happened to HER, of course! No other women! She must be a champion to let other women know that she understands their pain!) was to try to excuse the rumors about how big a cunt she's been behind the scenes. I suppose we can watch The Daily Beast for another leaked Meghan PR story about how she's just "under so much stress, y'all!"

Seriously my opinion of TDB's "journalism" has gone into the toilet lately with the articles they post. They have some good stuff and then there's an obvious PR/shilling for clicks/Buzzfeed-esque story.

Of course since DL no longer allows us to post TDB links here...

by Anonymousreply 385July 26, 2019 5:38 PM

Mrs. Domenech was looking quite portly today.

Sunny was smiling a sly smile when she responded to the abrasive one that perhaps her Puerto Rican husband should call her "mamacita" or something to that effect....

by Anonymousreply 386July 26, 2019 5:56 PM

Cindy hates Meghan, right? She HAS to.

by Anonymousreply 387July 26, 2019 7:03 PM

JULY 29 - AUGUST 2 (subject to change): Last week of new shows til after Labor Day.

Monday, July 29– David Spade (“Lights Out With David Spade”); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, July 30– Idris Elba (“Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw”)

Wednesday, July 31– ABC News’ Linsey Davis (“One Big Heart: A Celebration Of Being More Alike Than Different”); Shawn Wilkinson, father of Akia Eggleston who went missing in 2017, and Natalie Wilson and Derrica Wilson the founders of the Black And Missing Foundation

Thursday, August 1– The Political View with 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate Tom Steyer; Jerry O’Connell (“Jerry O”)

Friday, August 2– The Political View with 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and First Lady of NYC Chirlane McCray

by Anonymousreply 388July 26, 2019 7:05 PM

Ever since Chasten hit the campaign trail, the spouses are out in force.

by Anonymousreply 389July 26, 2019 7:14 PM

Beto's wife was not very convincing on The View, though she seemed like a nice person. I know this was more because Meghan asked about it so much (and Joy a little too), but surely it doesn't help his campaign for the wife to be on TV talking about how difficult it is to go on the campaign trail when you have a family and how she feels she barely has any time with him etc.

Being president isn't going to be a walk in the park sis. If you're already struggling now maybe it's best to drop out.

(on the other hand Beto did a decent job at relaunching himself and I like that he doubled down against Meg talking about how the anti-Ilhan chanters were culpable too).

by Anonymousreply 390July 26, 2019 7:20 PM

What are the chances that next Fri 8/2 (last day of season) The Widow McCain pulls a Starr Jones and quits live on air? I picture Joy smiling and smirking, Ana pretending to eat popcorn or file her nails and Sunny pretending to smoke a cigarette (nice long inhale and exhale with look of ultimate euphoria).

Maybe if Whoopi is mad enough at her over the makeup artist situation it will push her to do so....I can dream, right?

by Anonymousreply 391July 26, 2019 8:08 PM

[quote] Friday, August 2– The Political View with 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and First Lady of NYC Chirlane McCray

Too bad Whoopi is usually off on Fridays. It could have been a fell segment of her screeching to de Blasio "What about the subways?!? And the bike traffic lanes?!? AND the public housing?!?!!!"

by Anonymousreply 392July 26, 2019 8:18 PM

Did Meghan call Ana ‘Honey’ during their exchange today?

by Anonymousreply 393July 26, 2019 8:24 PM

Yes she did call her "honey" and I'm surprised Ana didn't smack her down but I think the 3 of them have decided to stick with a cold shoulder plan. Joy does engage with her a little but it's very smirky which I'm enjoying.

by Anonymousreply 394July 26, 2019 8:35 PM

R394 Yes, the Hamptons trio are definitely icing her out. Which is actually not a bad strategy, just letting her hang herself on the air every day instead of engaging.

I have a feeling Sunny knows she's going to leave or something, or she might not be doing this cold shoulder thing so obviously.

by Anonymousreply 395July 26, 2019 9:23 PM

Hmmmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396July 26, 2019 9:44 PM

Sunny Hostin is no Star Jones. Sunny reminds me of a young Daisy Fuentes.

by Anonymousreply 397July 26, 2019 9:54 PM

Here's a direct link to the video from R396.

Jesus CHRIST Sunny has had a lot of work done. And she's made up like a freshly embalmed corpse, too. I guess that lighting on The View really is bright and high because she would look crazy anywhere else with that much makeup. Something Michael Jackson-esque about the whole look.

Anyway the way she said "everyone is coming back... is what i've *heard*" means that obviously that was the original contractual plan, for everyone to renew for another season. Which is disappointing, but the way she says the word 'heard' could be because that might change after all the drama this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398July 26, 2019 10:13 PM

Well since Sunny clearly isn't on speaking terms with the Jack Daniels maven, I'm going to interpret her "I heard everyone is coming back" as hearsay and outdated information therefore inadmissible.

by Anonymousreply 399July 26, 2019 11:20 PM

Meghan wants to see LuAnn's cabaret act but can't go for the sole reason that she can't drink while she's there (since she has to be up early)? Wow. She really is an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 400July 27, 2019 1:42 AM

Help me!

by Anonymousreply 401July 27, 2019 1:58 AM

Bitch, you're on your own!

by Anonymousreply 402July 28, 2019 4:02 AM

The one week cunt-down to the August break.

Will she savage Pete?

by Anonymousreply 403July 28, 2019 11:20 AM

I like Sunny.

by Anonymousreply 404July 28, 2019 11:26 AM

Vagisil can only cure so much...

by Anonymousreply 405July 28, 2019 12:32 PM

I wonder if the beast is behind the attacks on DL...

I wish Andy Cohen would just give her a RHW franchise of her own, it's the only way we are getting rid of her next season. Real Housewives of the Gun Range would be fitting. Cast Bristol Palin as her nemesis. Bring on a Duggar daughter to cover the Jesusy end of the things, maybe the one who went rogue and wears pants now (Daddy Jim Boob must be furious). Round out the cast with one of the Pence spawn, there was an odd one on The View last year talking about her cat or a book she wrote about a cat or some such. Win/Win, we get rid of her and Andy gets a new money maker.

by Anonymousreply 406July 28, 2019 4:47 PM

Wonder if she brought her hair and makeup peeps to Washington for This Week.

by Anonymousreply 407July 28, 2019 5:00 PM

Attacks on DL???? Do tell.....

by Anonymousreply 408July 28, 2019 5:49 PM

She talks about drinking like a college freshman. Did the fetus stand a chance?

by Anonymousreply 409July 28, 2019 7:39 PM

She's one of those girls that pretend to be bi when they are around men because they think it makes them sexier to them. Have they ever seen another vagina? Heavens no!

by Anonymousreply 410July 28, 2019 10:29 PM

She and Sarah Huckabeast Sanders need to mud(or gravy)wrestle for the title of most hated big gal in the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 411July 28, 2019 11:41 PM

On This Week with George Stephanopolous, Meghan repeated THE SAME POINTS she made on The View last week — in almost the same words.

She had nothing new or original to say, merely reciting her canned lines from last week. Do producers notice these things??? Luckily, she also struggled mightily to get a word in during the round table discussion. She piped in with “I will say....” 3 different times and was run over by someone else at the table.

by Anonymousreply 412July 29, 2019 3:59 AM

R406 Real Housewives of the Deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 413July 29, 2019 5:13 AM

R406 Real Housewives of the Deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 414July 29, 2019 5:13 AM

Silicon Valley, Siliicon Valley, Silicon Valley...shrEEEEEK!

by Anonymousreply 415July 29, 2019 6:35 AM

If she's repeating the same lines on This Week must mean her nazi husband hasn't written her a new script to spew for this coming week, trouble in paradise?

by Anonymousreply 416July 29, 2019 1:17 PM

Whoopi is so thin skinned, she gets all prickly even when someone (Joy) is agreeing with her in a clarifying manner.

by Anonymousreply 417July 29, 2019 3:23 PM

Omg what’s up with Whoopi today? She starts to get snippy at Joy the way she usually does with Sunny. I think something must have gone wrong backstage, perhaps with negotiations for the new season. It’s so uncomfortable to watch.

by Anonymousreply 418July 29, 2019 3:39 PM

That camo print on The Window™©® - ugh! And, of course, she would know David Spade. She has an in with *every* guest.

by Anonymousreply 419July 29, 2019 4:22 PM

Meghan’s complaining about the future of conservatism. And it’s bad rap. What the hell did she think she was being raised in? The GOP has always been about taxing and spending, deficit irresponsibility, racism, misogyny, on and on.

by Anonymousreply 420July 29, 2019 5:49 PM

Whoop prolly found out that they WEREN'T going to shitcan Meggy.

by Anonymousreply 421July 29, 2019 6:02 PM

Caryn Goldberg is the most unprofessional woman on the TV box. Aggressively stupid and mean as fuck. She's the one who deserves firing.

Put her on Match Game on the upper tier. Where her grunts might pass as wit. Except she can't write, can she?

by Anonymousreply 422July 29, 2019 7:11 PM

I like Whoopi most of the time, but I can't argue with you, R422. She doesn't care about the job. She has said in interviews that she doesn't care about the show, but she'll keep showing up as long as they keep giving her a paycheck. And on the show, after saying something controversial, she has flat-out stared into the camera and said to viewers, "Don't write to me to complain, because I DON'T CARE." Are the producers that desperate to maintain continuity?

by Anonymousreply 423July 29, 2019 7:17 PM

Whoopi loves superstar celebrities and the up-and-comers who fawn all over her. She loves to talk about her good friends in Hollywood and act bashful when told how spectacular and important she is. She really should step away from any topic other than puff-piece movie star interviews.

by Anonymousreply 424July 29, 2019 7:22 PM

r422, Oh, and it's Caryn Johnson...cunt.

by Anonymousreply 425July 29, 2019 7:27 PM

God help me but I found myself actually laughing along with Gunt instead of laughing at her in this clip. Can we get more of this this Meghan?

“It’s very Mike Pence of him!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426July 29, 2019 8:23 PM

I remember when Whoopi was an incredibly unique, versatile, maverick new talent (her one woman show is still better than anything the likes of Viola Davis and Meryl Streep have done). She was likeable and affable, personable when hosting things on TV, comfortable in her own skin, did a lot of charity work, and was a FEARLESS critic of the status quo. She got her scathing points across with humour and charm, and always supported underdog causes - including the AIDS crisis when very few did.

She has done one of the biggest 180s I have seen from a celebrity. It's almost as disappointing as it is simply uncomfortable to watch. She is just not good for TV.

I was surprised they still keep her on, but she's still EXTREMELY recognisable compared to the others. I'm shocked by the amount of comments I see on social media (not just her own pages) from people (read: idiots) who say they will stop watching the show if she leaves, and things like "thank you Whoopi for telling it like it is". I think she still strangely has some appeal to the GP of moronic stay-at-home watchers and brings in the lion's share of viewership on name recognition alone.

Shame Hollywood never gave her what they should have. It's a combination of sad and embarrassing (if a little bit moving) watching her get all giddy and childlike when an actor comes on. She looks genuinely in awe of them. All these actors with their Netflix shows, Broadway plays, HBO miniseries, and Oscar bait movies. And she (an EGOT winner and at one point the highest paid actor in Hollywood) is here on a show she hates, shouting at people and farting on Abby every day. I remember on the show when she printed her resume off and gave it to Jason Schwartzman to give to Wes Anderson... you know she would quit tomorrow if she was offered a good acting part.

by Anonymousreply 427July 29, 2019 9:08 PM

I'm surprised at how Whoopi bristles at Joy. I recall a few seasons ago when the topic was "would you give a friend/coworker a kidney" and Whoopi said she would give Joy a kidney since Joy was instrumental in her getting The View job. Also, Joy has made her lasagna many times. What happened between them...has the beast managed to ruin the Whoopi/Joy relationship too...

by Anonymousreply 428July 29, 2019 9:20 PM

Yes Goldberg is bitter, and with some reason. But she's also a narcissist, a professional contrarian and someone who literally misplaced her sense of humor and creativity. She sold herself out, because she doesn't need the money. She made poor choices in love and money and she wasn't much of a mother. Whoopi went to her own head. She has very thin skin and a lot of nonsensical positions. Her defenders come from all races and places. She exists on the fumes and goodwill of others who've lost touch and live in the past. Cuz the old bitch ain't funny. Or warm or open minded. She's dried up and not emotionally or intellectually fluid.

A lazy, cranky, illiterate, bully - ungrateful uncle Tom of a black womanhood is no one to admire.

by Anonymousreply 429July 29, 2019 9:23 PM

Whoopi’s never been funny.

by Anonymousreply 430July 29, 2019 10:06 PM

I keep waiting for Megatron to just start jumping up and down and screaming LOOK AT ME, LISTEN TO ME!!!

by Anonymousreply 431July 29, 2019 10:49 PM

Of course Meg made the topic of her supposed nemesis' racism about the GOP. She deftly sneaked in some positive words about conservatism like any good repug. She is always a conservative Republican before anything else. It is her entire identity.

by Anonymousreply 432July 30, 2019 1:56 AM

Meghan is upset that Conservatism by its very nature, has incorporated racism as a basic tenant.

She is upset that everyone knows it now and she can't ignore the steaming pile of racism in the corner preventing the Republican party from expanding.

by Anonymousreply 433July 30, 2019 2:00 AM

r430 oh please, she was hilarious in Burglar and Jumpin' Jack Flash. And I liked her in Fatal Beauty. I don't remember anything else she's done.

by Anonymousreply 434July 30, 2019 2:54 AM

The Color Purple, Ghost, Sister Act, Star Trek: TNG and Generations

by Anonymousreply 435July 30, 2019 3:03 AM

This clip still brings me so much joy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436July 30, 2019 5:54 AM

R435 oh right, she was great in Star Trek TNG and Ghost. Haven't seen the other movies although I am aware they exist.

by Anonymousreply 437July 30, 2019 8:09 AM

R436, no pun intended?

I love the way the audience bursts out in laughter in response to Gino's daughter's comeback. Meghan shakes her head angrily.

by Anonymousreply 438July 30, 2019 1:24 PM

Whoopi also did "The Long Walk Home", and she was in "Girl Interrupted".

by Anonymousreply 439July 30, 2019 1:25 PM

The Long Walk Home was an amazing movie. It's weird that the girls from 'The Help' won/got nominated for Oscars for what was essentially a quirky, candy-coloured version of The Long Walk Home for with poo jokes. Spacek stars in both movies. Whoopi was also phenomenal in the movie Clara's Heart (as a Jamaican woman with a dark past), and the lesbian/AIDS drama Boys On The Side. She really was a great actress.

Okay i'm just catching up on the show now, and WHAT is this? They're talking about Armie Hammer and whether this was normal or not, and not only does Meghan make it about her, but she spends half the segment putting up a photo of her boobs and talking about how great they look..... is this bitch for real?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440July 30, 2019 4:08 PM

r436 - "I'm a political analyst!"

by Anonymousreply 441July 30, 2019 4:09 PM

Whoopi was very moving in The Long Walk Home.

by Anonymousreply 442July 30, 2019 4:11 PM

Meg, just because you were born to John McCain, does not make you a political analyst. And you are biased as the day is long.

by Anonymousreply 443July 30, 2019 6:01 PM

Abby, like Sara, is a calming influence. With her gone, the show is left with a bunch of harpies.

by Anonymousreply 444July 31, 2019 1:25 AM

Meghan feigning outrage at Pete Buttigieg calling out Republican talking points of Democrats as socialists is hilarious. She practically uses the word daily. Someone should put a compilation together of her using that word all the time.

by Anonymousreply 445July 31, 2019 5:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446July 31, 2019 6:11 PM

r445 Someone on the panel should have called her out. How can she be so daft?

by Anonymousreply 447July 31, 2019 6:55 PM

Whoopi is such a hypocrite. She waxes poetic (well... not so 'poetic') every day that the younger generation should learn from the older but consistently throws shade at Bernie about his age. All these jokes about him being asleep etc. Yet BIDEN is her candidate? The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Joy and Sunny too saying the winner of the night was Biden, who wasn't even there.... I understand people have their favourites but could they not have actually discussed the debate that was HAD?

And Meghan saying she hopes Marianne comes back on the show while calling her insane, crazy, ridiculous, and launching smear campaigns against her ever since her first appearance.... why would she want to come back? Not only after the way you all treated her last time (like dog shit) but the fact that instead of taking her seriously you have been bullying her on the panel even when she's not the topic of conversation and misrepresenting her ideas (maliciously and intentionally so).

Days like today show why the show is such crap (I know, I know, I keep watching). Barely discussing the debate, not discussing it well, selling someone's childrens book and then talking about the items you can't take from a hotel room? THIS is "the most important political show in America?" Embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 448July 31, 2019 7:11 PM

r448 oh Marianne will come back because she loves the spotlight and attention. I'm sure she's selling tons of books and courses. She shouldn't be taken seriously, she is a delusional antivaxxer nutjob and her policy opinions can be summed up as "be nicer to each other".

by Anonymousreply 449July 31, 2019 8:22 PM

r449...youre an idiot who doesnt know what theyre talking about...she has publicly refuted that multiple times, but idiots like you keep repeating it. Just like idiots keep repeating that she caused the deaths of hundreds of gay men with AIDS....meanwhile, she took her money and started Project Angel Food which was started for AIDS patients and has helped over 11 million people...for free.

by Anonymousreply 450July 31, 2019 8:38 PM

r450 we get it, you are a Marianne stan.

Let's see what she actually thinks, shall we?

"Marianne Williamson, one of the 20 contenders for the Democratic presidential nomination in the 2020 election, called mandatory-vaccine policies “Orwellian” at an event in New Hampshire late Wednesday. “To me, it’s no different than the abortion debate,” Williamson said of vaccinations, according to NBC News. “The U.S. government doesn’t tell any citizen, in my book, what they have to do with their body or their child.” Vaccine mandates in the United States are too “Draconian” and “Orwellian,” she said. Williamson is set to participate during night two of the Democratic debates later this month. Williamson later said in a statement to The Daily Beast: “Public safety must be carefully balanced with the right of individuals to make their own decisions. I am sorry that I made comments which sounded as though I question the validity of life-saving vaccines. That is not my feeling and I realize that I misspoke.”"

God is BIG, swine flu SMALL. See every cell of your body filled with divine light. Pour God's love on our immune systems. Truth protects. — Marianne Williamson (@marwilliamson) April 30, 2009

When asked to explain her vaccine skeptic stance on The View, Williamson insisted that she’s not against mandatory vaccines, but her disdain for Big Pharma clouds whatever trust she may have toward vaccinations:

[America has a] revolving door policy by which big pharma, the CDC, and the FDA are so cozy so that millions of Americans who are not anti-science and are not anti-vaccine have some deep concern. The days of blind faith in big pharma are over. The days of blind faith in the idea that our government agencies do the proper oversight, the proper advocacy for the American people against at times the overreach of profit-making industries that are putting money before people... that is not an irrational or unreasonable thing. [...]

She later added the following affirmation:

If I were president of the United States—when I’m president of the United States—there would be a commission of scientists learning so that the American people see what’s going on with these vaccines who are not paid by big pharma.

For the record, this scientific consensus already exists.

Williamson believes depression treatment is too reliant on medication. While Americans have plenty of reasons to sow distrust in greedy pharmaceutical companies, in 2018 Tweets Williamson claimed that depression wasn’t stigmatized until Big Pharma doled out medications to curb it:

How many public personalities on antidepressants have to hang themselves before the FDA does something, Big Pharma cops to what it knows, and the average person stops falling for this? The tragedies keep compounding. The awakening should begin. — Marianne Williamson (@marwilliamson) June 5, 2018

There was no stigma to depression until it was medicalized. If you yourself were helped, that's wonderful - but it doesn't change the fact that most antidepressants are being prescribed by Dr.s who aren't even mental health professionals, & many times when people are simply SAD. — Marianne Williamson (@marwilliamson) June 5, 2018

Several replies took issue with Williamson’s characterization of depression, but Williamson stood her ground, asserting the benefits of meditation for balancing off-kilter brain chemistry.

There is a blood test for diabetes. There is no blood test for depression. Anti-depressants are overprescribed, often for situational depression that is part of a normal range of human despair. As far as brain chemistry is concerned, meditation is known to affect/change it. — Marianne Williamson (@marwilliamson) November 14, 2018

by Anonymousreply 451July 31, 2019 8:49 PM

And her thoughts on... radiation:

Basically, Williamson would have stopped Chernobyl.

Let's see angels surrounding the nuclear reactors, pouring cold water over them, keeping radiation from escaping into the atmosphere. — Marianne Williamson (@marwilliamson) March 13, 2011

The power of your mind is greater than the power of nuclear radiation. Visualize angels dispersing it into nothingness. — Marianne Williamson (@marwilliamson) March 29, 2011

She's a loon.

by Anonymousreply 452July 31, 2019 8:49 PM

r451....I am not a fan, but you need to give credit where credit is due. Most AIDS activist dont really do much other than help raise money and because it gets them publicity...she puts her money where her mouth is and has helped millions without charging them a dime....what have you done ? And apparently you lack reading comprehension. She clearly states in the article you posted that she is not against mandatory vaccinations....shes against the government mandating them while pharmaceutical companies are calling the shots....BIG DIFFERENCE...and she is absolutely right about anti depressants...doctors prescribe millions of drugs every year that arent really needed....and the rest...its called positive thinking...and there is nothing wrong with it and in some instances it works.

by Anonymousreply 453July 31, 2019 9:02 PM

r453 you are totally ignoring what she actually has said and how she thinks and what she has been pushing in her books. You can't just focus on her "clarifications" after the fact when she got called out for it. You have a very clear bias.

by Anonymousreply 454July 31, 2019 9:06 PM

453, you act like she cooked the food herself! She’s a loon and nothing more than a distraction.

by Anonymousreply 455July 31, 2019 9:09 PM

Marianne is a loon, but she's a very savvy and smart loon. A former dancer and actress. She's Oprah's personal guru so she's in touch with the divine. Williamson services the stars AND she feeds the sick. She has several messages to deliver. She is both ethereal and crass. I think she is misunderstood. She is flesh and blood, but always concerned with our spirit. And she's right about reparations, and the role of government, healthcare really being sick care and the need to save our beautiful planet. She reminds me of a young Mary Magdalene.

by Anonymousreply 456July 31, 2019 11:59 PM

Start a Marianne thread and get the fuck out of the View.

by Anonymousreply 457August 1, 2019 12:13 AM

I must do as I think best. We are all weak vessels R457. You most of all. I pray that god grants you peace and that all the creators join force to heal your troubled mind. View Loon. Hating Meghan McCain is a waste of your hatefulness. You remind me of a young school shooter R457.

by Anonymousreply 458August 1, 2019 12:25 AM

Bennett...who dat?

by Anonymousreply 459August 1, 2019 12:41 AM

Just two more live episodes and SIX WEEKS OF RERUNS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 460August 1, 2019 12:52 AM

We should take bets on how much bigger the Widow McCain will be when the show returns from break.

by Anonymousreply 461August 1, 2019 1:59 AM

We should pray for peace and understanding. Meghan McCain is not hurting anyone. She is a noisy vessel - just like Joy, Sunny, Ana and Whompie. They all just make noise. People are better to be quiet and feel the vibrations now. A change gonna come. If Whompie and Joy had any real power, Hillary would be president today. They are O L D women with not much to offer. The View panel is part of the problem. They are all symptoms of the same problem.

Meghan has a future. She's not at her last job or stop in life. She is finding her way and she wishes no one harm. This is why she can't support Trump. Unlike the other panelists, Meghan is stunning to look at. We are given this much pleasure. She reminds me of a young Maureen Dean.

by Anonymousreply 462August 1, 2019 2:12 AM

I’m hoping she doesn’t r461. I’m hoping she decides to “take time off and heal” and they bring in Ana as a permanent replacement. Whoopie will no doubt be a raging bitch to her too, but anything is better than The Widow McCain flapping her fat face about Rethuglican talking points and then denying them the next day.

I love how Sunny and Joy are openly sneering at her every time she talks. They look at her with a “Sure Jan” sneer and I LOVE it. They’re driving her to a nervous breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 463August 1, 2019 2:58 AM

Sunny openly saying she and Joy were texting each other during the debate was classic!

by Anonymousreply 464August 1, 2019 4:54 AM

Meghan complained about being accused of labeling Dems as socialists when she does that every single day is rich. Also, her word of the day is "macabre".

Loving the Marianne touch to the "she reminds me of" post. Keep it up!

by Anonymousreply 465August 1, 2019 8:13 AM

Whoopi to The Widow after she whines "let me finish" to Joy: "Go ahead, Baby." UGH.

by Anonymousreply 466August 1, 2019 3:12 PM

Ana to Meghan: Just because I make a reference doesn't mean it's a reference to you.

It was getting tense, there. Thank goodness Sunny was able to break in with that Ikea promo!

by Anonymousreply 467August 1, 2019 3:19 PM

Is there anything worse than a multi millionaire literally screaming into the TV camera and telling you that she's not going to pay attention to the debates until people start giving her money back?

Whoopi has become grotesque.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468August 1, 2019 3:26 PM

Wow, it's possible to challenge a guest without being horribly rude to him, Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 469August 1, 2019 3:29 PM

How dare you...she is John McCains daughter....its her right

by Anonymousreply 470August 1, 2019 3:32 PM

She sounds like a spoiled teenage who's arguing with her parents.

by Anonymousreply 471August 1, 2019 3:36 PM

Was mentioned earlier up-thread but it was ridiculous that the panel was having a heated discussion only to have Whoopi throw the segment to Sunny so she could shill for Ikea. Also, I don't understand the viewpoint that we need outsiders elected to office but Meghan insists they either already have been elected into office or be members of the military, especially the latter. I just don't get how performing military service automatically makes you eligible for anything.

by Anonymousreply 472August 1, 2019 3:42 PM

Jerry O'Connell, he is gay, isn't he.

by Anonymousreply 473August 1, 2019 3:59 PM

She always has her back up even when another Republican like Ana who is a moderate (just switch over, Ana), she has to point out "your not a conservative!!!!!!". That husband of hers really did a number on her. She use to be reasonable before she was on the View.

by Anonymousreply 474August 1, 2019 4:30 PM

Jesus fuck Whoopi's insane rant on hot topics was terrifying. It's so obvious she just doesn't want to pay her taxes. Also, what's up with her snark toward Joy lately? Did something happen during negotiations?

by Anonymousreply 475August 1, 2019 5:55 PM

Joy put a pubic hair in my Coke.

by Anonymousreply 476August 1, 2019 5:57 PM

Whoopi simply wants to see a return on her taxes.

by Anonymousreply 477August 1, 2019 6:01 PM

[quote]It's so obvious she just doesn't want to pay her taxes.

Who does?

(Be honest)

by Anonymousreply 478August 1, 2019 6:02 PM

I wouldn't say it to her face for fear of being eaten alive, but Whoopi's idea of paying taxes is very 'rich corporate billionaire Republican'.

by Anonymousreply 479August 1, 2019 6:10 PM

Absolutely r479. It was truly awful. She didn’t care about one single issue other than “show me what I’m getting for my taxes.”

Fucking hell, at her salary and an EGOT she still wants more. After her rant today, I officially hate her.

by Anonymousreply 480August 1, 2019 6:30 PM

I FF'd through the Steyer crap fest. He says some interesting things but NO MO BILLIONAIRES.

Will Whoopi be gone for the Friday DeBlaz excoriation?

by Anonymousreply 481August 1, 2019 6:56 PM

Whoopi sure has been prickly towards Joy lately yet it was the beast who tried to get Whoopi's favorite makeup artist fired. SMH.

by Anonymousreply 482August 1, 2019 7:07 PM

Between her love of drinking and the stress that constantly being in a rage must put on her body, did the fetus of JOHN MCCAIN'S GRANDCHILD have a snowball's chance in hell? Megunt's only hope of motherhood is being heavily sedated for 9 months.

by Anonymousreply 483August 1, 2019 7:29 PM

On topic but off topic, David Simon got into it with her Mexican Nazi husband in Twitter and the whole thread asks him who funds the Federalist.

Who DOES fund it? And why is Mr. McMyDad so shameless?

by Anonymousreply 484August 1, 2019 9:44 PM

Russians! That's why they won't reveal any information about their financing. It's a propaganda outlet.

by Anonymousreply 485August 1, 2019 11:17 PM

Whoopie is really insufferable now. She is always cranky. She has really been rude to Joy and a little to Ana.

What is it with Whoopie's rants about taxes? She acts like she would have to slum through garbage cans if she had to pay more taxes. That is the way the rich always are. Meanwhile, the rest of us are truly squeezed.

by Anonymousreply 486August 1, 2019 11:49 PM

Whoopi is 63 and has a great grandchild. The longest of her 3 marriages...5 years. She must have always been a peach.

by Anonymousreply 487August 1, 2019 11:52 PM

Her tax nonsense lately has made me wonder just how rich she really is. More out of curiosity than anything. CNW has her at $45 million but then says she gets 5 million a season from The View alone. Hmm.

I have a feeling her current wealth is either far more than what we would assume (and she truly is one of the greedy elite who refuses to give an inch), OR it's much less than we think it is. Her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren are all obviously drains on her bank account. She spends a lot of money on bullshit like wooden shoes, knick-knacks, fancy toilets, dolls, etc.

Then again she made a killing off her 90s movies and as a producer on things like Hollywood Squares. To this day she does a lot of voiceover work and appearances, and is known for giving lavish gifts (even to her co-hosts she spends all day shrieking at). Obviously, The View pays her handsomely to show up and do nothing constructive.

I wonder what the real number is. And how she came to be so tight with it considering she grew up dirt poor in the projects, was homeless in NYC during the 70s/80s, a former heroin addict and teen mom who had dropped out of school and as a dyslexic was never very employable. It's bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 488August 2, 2019 12:24 AM

I remember Sherri Shepherd fawning over Whoopi's fancy toilet, lol.

by Anonymousreply 489August 2, 2019 12:36 AM

Whoopi’s rants on taxes are almost incoherent. I honestly have no idea what she wants to hear from a candidate. She says “That’s all I want to know,” but I have no clue what that is.

Joy did not like it when Whoopi rudely said “Joy is thinking. She likes to think.” Whoopi should try it.

Meghan was awful to Tom Steyer. Instead of asking questions, she announced “There’s nothing about you that appeals to me, not a thing that says you’re a good candidate.” That’s ok with this show???

And the IKEA promo right in the middle of th3 show was awkward as hell. Isn’t View Your Deal bad enough!

by Anonymousreply 490August 2, 2019 6:46 AM

Yeah, they completely ignored her rant after Ana established that she wasn't talking about her. Ana did ALL but say "...ANYWAY" and just continued to talk. It was ALMOST uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 491August 2, 2019 10:07 AM

On today's show, Meghan announced that she's writing an audio book for conservative women. It's to encourage women to avoid becoming Trump-loving zombies. But also to encourage women not to abandon the party because of Trump. "How to appear Christian-like while convincing yourself that poorer, unluckier people don't deserve health care. Yeah, beer! Yeah, guns! Woowoo!!!"

by Anonymousreply 492August 2, 2019 4:26 PM

Writing an audio book????

by Anonymousreply 493August 2, 2019 4:32 PM

ABC:

'The View': Bill de Blasio defends Biden attacks during debate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494August 2, 2019 6:25 PM

Did Sunny ask him about reparations? That seems to be the centerpiece of all of her questioning.

by Anonymousreply 495August 2, 2019 7:03 PM

Flipping the channels here. This just started:

The Joan Rivers Show

TODAY, 3:00 PM 1 HR

Boy George, Joy Behar, and more

by Anonymousreply 496August 2, 2019 10:03 PM

Screencaps.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497August 2, 2019 11:25 PM

As mentioned before, I really enjoy the Friday shows when Whoopi isn't there and Joy moderates.

by Anonymousreply 498August 3, 2019 1:27 AM

Shame they won’t be there on Monday to vent their spleen about El Paso.

by Anonymousreply 499August 3, 2019 11:14 PM

This girl was definitely fucking her dad, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500August 6, 2019 10:49 AM

Since I often work from home, I usually have The View on for background noise and, if there seems to be an interesting discussion or guest, I'll get up and watch. However, I can honestly say I haven't missed it at all this week and and thinking about not turning it on once it returns to live shows.

by Anonymousreply 501August 8, 2019 6:47 PM

US Weekly:

Why Meredith Viera Won’t Read ‘The View’ Tell-All: It ‘Upsets Me’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502August 9, 2019 1:05 AM

Is the show still airing repeats on the week of 08/12 or are they new episodes?

by Anonymousreply 503August 12, 2019 1:53 AM

Hi, I'm Jo Morrow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504August 24, 2019 10:10 PM

OP, this weird frau-fest stars McCain's daughter AND a bitch? McCain's daughter IS the bitch, and a big fat dumb bitch at that.

by Anonymousreply 505August 24, 2019 10:54 PM

People:

Meghan McCain Marks 1-Year Anniversary of Her Father John's Death: 'I Lost My Hero'

"Last year tomorrow, August 25th was the worst day of my life. I lost my hero. I miss my father every single day, I will for the rest of my life. Grief is omnipresent and relentless."

by Anonymousreply 506August 25, 2019 4:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507August 25, 2019 4:07 PM

She chose the "remembrance" photo that hides her own double chin and leaves her late father looking half dead already. Another MEgan moment.

She's such a basic bitch, no class whatsoever. Here's a nice snap of the old man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508August 25, 2019 6:27 PM

People:

Meghan McCain Celebrates Dad John McCain's Birthday with Photo of Her Grieving at His Gravesite

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509August 29, 2019 6:28 PM

Lighting rehearsals were held today. A friend of mine is one of the stand-ins. Meghan’s stand-in is a 60 year old yenta from Long Island.

by Anonymousreply 510August 29, 2019 10:58 PM

Oops, sorry, I meant camera rehearsals with lighting. And Meghan’s SI was a yenta in her 60s from Long Island. Methinks Levittown.

by Anonymousreply 511August 29, 2019 11:25 PM

Camera rehearsals with lighting that required stand-ins? Why? That's show's always shot the same way, it's been shot that way for years.

Is she doing some new show or some "remembrance" of her father?

by Anonymousreply 512August 30, 2019 7:12 PM

No, R512, camera rehearsals with lighting are done every year. It doesn’t make sense to me, either, but that’s how it’s done.

by Anonymousreply 513September 3, 2019 11:30 AM

It makes sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 514September 3, 2019 2:44 PM

Meghan's stand in wearing her funeral anniversary memorial t-shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515September 3, 2019 2:49 PM

Back to live shows!

by Anonymousreply 516September 3, 2019 3:03 PM

ET:

Meghan McCain and Joy Behar Address 'View' Feud Rumors (Exclusive)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517September 3, 2019 9:44 PM

Meghan is gone deaf on guns.

by Anonymousreply 518September 4, 2019 12:29 AM

Meghan is gone deaf on guns.

by Anonymousreply 519September 4, 2019 12:29 AM

R518/519, I have nothing against you personally but your dumb as dirt double posting has annoyed me for the last time.

Stay in Ignore until you fix it.

by Anonymousreply 520September 4, 2019 3:49 AM

Don’t they have to do this every few months r517? How many more times over the next season are they gonna try and tell us these two are friends?

by Anonymousreply 521September 4, 2019 7:17 AM

R520 bye Felicia!

by Anonymousreply 522September 4, 2019 9:09 AM

Meghan is gone deaf on carbs.

by Anonymousreply 523September 4, 2019 12:17 PM

The GOP should call themselves the Guns ‘O Plenty Party.

by Anonymousreply 524September 4, 2019 1:23 PM

The rest of the panel: "Guns have been used in these massacres as tools of violence and something need to be done."

Meghan: "If anyone tries to take MY guns, you'll see violence alright!"

The disconnect with The Widow McCain is so overwhelming. Not to mention her false NRA talking point that all of the Democrat Presidential candidates want to take everyone's guns - and ABC lets her get away with spouting it without any type of clarification afterward.

by Anonymousreply 525September 4, 2019 2:53 PM

God, I wish she'd go hunting with Dick Cheney.

by Anonymousreply 526September 4, 2019 3:42 PM

I used to be a fan of Meg's. I thought she had a hard job and she brought a different point of view but since this season has started it has become more difficult to tolerate here. She is like a hostile witness. Everyone else talks, agrees, disagrees and she sits in the corner waiting for her turn and she will NOT be interrupted and if she is she takes her toys and leaves the conversation. It's just not a conversation or interesting TV if she doesn't connect with the co-hosts or the viewers. SHe's fine on the fluff stuff but the politics has become so shut down. Even Joy the other day did an impression of her when she was shut down and said, "Oh, you don't agree? I'll just not say anything at all anymore." It was clear she was showing Meg how childish she can be.

If NOTHING else, Meg, look up during the opening. Her head is so down in her notes it's like a student who does not want to be called on. I hope she turns this around.

by Anonymousreply 527September 9, 2019 11:17 AM

Sean Duffy ran through a litany of GOP lies much to the laughter of the audience. He and the wife thought they were on Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 528September 10, 2019 8:25 AM

Sean Duffy ran through a litany of GOP lies much to the laughter of the audience. He and the wife thought they were on Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 529September 10, 2019 8:25 AM

Meg saying Felicity Huffman is the face of white privilege is.... something else.

by Anonymousreply 530September 11, 2019 10:52 AM

LOVE the fact that Ana Navarro will not take The Widow's shit. The panel was discussion Trump's latest Ukraine scandal and the topic segues into whistle-blowers and Julian Assange. Everyone started talking on top of each other with Mee!ghan getting louder as Ana tried to say something after which she said something which barely got heard. The Widoe asked what she said and Ana said, "I said you don't have to shout, I'm sitting two feet away from me". There was audible reaction and Mee!ghan got pissed, said something in response and then turned away.

by Anonymousreply 531September 20, 2019 3:16 PM

Meghan made no sense about the left thinking it was OK for Julian Assange to release Hillary’s emails? She made no sense. Ana slammed the humourless widow into the ground.

by Anonymousreply 532September 20, 2019 6:20 PM

R532 I didn't understand McCain's arguments re Assanger either. I think Joy was the only one who spoke up when Meghan claimed liberals thought of Assange and then comparing him to this recent whistle-blower. Wish someone else would have spoken up (and louder) to join in her defense

by Anonymousreply 533September 20, 2019 7:54 PM

Meghan McCain Storms Off ‘The View’After Ana Navarro Tells Her ‘Don’t ScreamAt Me’: See Shocking Fight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534September 20, 2019 9:43 PM

LOL at the audience reaction!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535September 20, 2019 9:52 PM

Those two queens in the middle are ALWAYS there!

She's actually been tolerable this season. I think people are so used to her shitty behavior that even when she's not being shitty--they just assume that she is. I don't think she was shouting AT Anna so much as toward her.

by Anonymousreply 536September 21, 2019 9:56 AM

I wonder if Megan ever banged Hunter Biden.

by Anonymousreply 537September 23, 2019 2:03 AM

OMG!! I wish the show would either cut Meghan's mike, have a stronger moderator other than Whoopi, fire the Widow McCain or have her walk off and never return. Just in the less than 15 minutes of today's show, she has been unbearable - throwing out tangential talking points, speaking loudly over everyone else, being dismissive to the panel AND the audience and generally being a snotty person. As they were going o break, it seemed like Whoopi FINALLY had enough of her behavior.

by Anonymousreply 538September 24, 2019 3:15 PM

Meghan was actually reasonable, semi-sane and made a few points re impeaching the monster. Who knew.

by Anonymousreply 539October 1, 2019 1:20 PM

Yesterday btw. She finally caved I guess, and realised her kind is fighting a losing battle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540October 1, 2019 1:21 PM

Back by popular demand

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541October 3, 2019 12:44 PM

pt 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542October 3, 2019 12:45 PM

Lord, pt2 I meant

by Anonymousreply 543October 3, 2019 12:46 PM

The View Producer: It's A Real $hit Show Behind The Scenes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544March 9, 2020 6:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!