Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is this poll on Trump's 2020 campaign website slightly skewed?

I can't really tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 18, 2019 5:47 PM

More on this, um, poll:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2019 4:51 PM

Poll part deux

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2019 4:53 PM

Poll part tres

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2019 4:53 PM

I'm on Trump's email list and I get polls like that two or three times a week. I always vote fill in "resign" as my comment. Today I got an email from TRUMP HIMSELF (lol). It said this:

[quote] Trump Pence Keep America Great

[quote] [my name],

[quote] I emailed you.

[quote] My sons, Don Jr. and Eric, both emailed you.

[quote] Newt Gingrich emailed you.

[quote] Lara emailed you.

[quote] And now I’m emailing you. Again.

[quote] Each day, my team has given me a list of the American Patriots who have stepped up to contribute to our critical FEC End-of-Quarter deadline.

[quote] Each day, I’ve noticed YOUR name is MISSING. Today is the LAST DAY of the quarter and we need to finish strong.

[quote] Our End-of-Quarter deadline is absolutely paramount, and this is the LAST DAY to help us CRUSH OUR $3,000,000 GOAL. I’ll be receiving the FINAL list of supporters tomorrow morning, and I want to see YOUR name at the very top.

[quote] Please contribute $5 by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to have your contribution QUADRUPLE-MATCHED and be on the next list of supporters I see.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2019 4:55 PM

Lol. Quadruple matched by whom?

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2019 4:56 PM

I know r5, it's hilarious!

The email from Lara Trump was great. I like the way they claim Trump is asking about ME personally. Do people fall for this shit?

[quote] President Trump is asking about you.

[quote] He noticed that your name is MISSING from the End-Of-Quarter donor list.

[quote] This deadline is too important to sit on the sidelines.

[quote] This is the FIRST time our End-of-Quarter FEC numbers will be released since the President announced this Second Term Presidential Run, and we need EVERY AMERICAN to step up.

[quote] Because this is our MOST IMPORTANT deadline yet, President Trump has activated a QUADRUPLE-MATCH on all donations.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2019 5:02 PM

Can they be sued for bullshit? I'm thinking there is no quadruple matching of anything going on.

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2019 5:06 PM

Trump likes to give his opponents nicknames. Democrats need to align now on a high-impact tag for Trump. Like Liar&Cheater-in-Chief.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2019 5:12 PM

I'm a fan of Dump Trump

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2019 5:14 PM

It certainly wouldn't be the first lie Trump and/or his campaign and/or his administration has told.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2019 5:15 PM

It sounds like Trump is losing patience with me! I just got this followup email.

[quote] [my name],

[quote] I emailed you.

[quote] My sons, Don Jr. and Eric, both emailed you.

[quote] Newt Gingrich emailed you.

[quote] Lara emailed you.

[quote] And now I’m emailing you. Again.

[quote] Each day, my team has given me a list of the American Patriots who have stepped up to contribute to our critical FEC End-of-Quarter deadline.

[quote] Each day, I’ve noticed YOUR name is MISSING. Today is the LAST DAY of the quarter and we need to finish strong.

[quote] Our End-of-Quarter deadline is absolutely paramount, and this is the LAST DAY to help us CRUSH OUR $3,000,000 GOAL. I’ll be receiving the FINAL list of supporters tomorrow morning, and I want to see YOUR name at the very top.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2019 8:27 PM

Lol, it reads like a threat from some schoolyard bully.

Pay up...OR ELSE.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2019 8:34 PM

It's such an obnoxious email. There's even an undercurrent of threat to it. Does that actually work on people? Are his voters really that dumb?

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2019 8:04 AM

Do you really even have to ask that question, R13?

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2019 1:54 PM

[quote]Quadruple matched by whom?

By some scumbag billionaire looking to launder money probably.

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2019 1:57 PM

Today's email. I'm tempted to claim my FREE GIFT, but then I'd have to give them my address and phone number. I wonder what the free gift is??

[quote] As President Donald J. Trump’s campaign manager for the 2020 Election, I cannot tell you enough how integral grassroots supporters, like YOU, have been in our success so far.

[quote] We’re still over a year from Election Day and we’re already SHATTERING expectations. We just raised a RECORD BREAKING $105 MILLION last quarter - a massive fundraising achievement that no 2020 Democrat can even try to match.

[quote] THANK YOU, XXXX.

[quote] President Trump knows none of this would be possible without you on our team, and he wants to do something extra special for his loyal supporters.

[quote] Just use this link to fill out your information by 11:59 PM TONIGHT and President Trump will send you a FREE GIFT as a ‘thank you’ for your hard work and loyal support.

[quote] more rambling about Crooked Hillary, etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 16July 3, 2019 4:01 PM

Even with the skewing, I would still always vote for a corrupt Democrat over this asswipe. Poll is easy.

by Anonymousreply 17July 3, 2019 4:04 PM

I took one of these pushpolls so even though I’m a total leftie my spam box is filled daily to the brim with messages from Lara trump and mike pence begging me for support. I sometimes click on the polls and answer every single question the way they’d hate, but this poll was even worse than the normal ones. Bunch of jackass hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 18July 3, 2019 4:06 PM

What is the FREE GIFT, r16?? It's in all caps so it must be something important!

by Anonymousreply 19July 4, 2019 2:13 AM

used toilet paper

by Anonymousreply 20July 4, 2019 3:04 AM

A MAGAt hat, I'll bet.

by Anonymousreply 21July 4, 2019 3:11 AM

Trump supporters are so fucking stupid. They would fall for this shit.

by Anonymousreply 22July 4, 2019 3:32 AM

they want to be stupid

by Anonymousreply 23July 4, 2019 2:27 PM

r21 are you kidding? Those are like $24.95!

My guess is a keychain.

by Anonymousreply 24July 4, 2019 5:33 PM

I'm guessing a cheap-ass photo of Cheetolini

by Anonymousreply 25July 4, 2019 6:21 PM

Ooh, that's much cheaper than a keychain. A photo of him with a faux signature!

by Anonymousreply 26July 5, 2019 2:38 PM

Today's email:

Subject: Want to have dinner with me?

Three years ago, I stood on the stage at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio and promised to be a president who fights for ALL Americans.

The FAKE NEWS media laughed at us and told us we had NO CHANCE to win, but you stood by me and we proved them wrong.

To celebrate all of our unprecedented success, I’m headed back to where our historic journey began...

I’m hosting a dinner in Cleveland, Ohio to commemorate the historic 2016 convention, and I’ve reserved a spot for one very special guest - YOU.

You and a guest of your choice have the chance to join me in Cleveland for an unforgettable experience.

All you have to do is contribute ANY AMOUNT before July 8th at 11:59 PM to be automatically entered to win a very special dinner with me in Cleveland on July 12th. >>

You’ll win dinner, your very own VIP GOLD PASS, and get a photo with me. My team will even cover the cost of your flight, hotel, and meal.

I can’t wait to have dinner with you soon, XXXX

by Anonymousreply 27July 5, 2019 8:46 PM

I wonder if anyone actually "randomly wins" this.

by Anonymousreply 28July 5, 2019 9:12 PM

It clearly depends on the "random" amount of the contribution, R28

by Anonymousreply 29July 5, 2019 10:54 PM

And today:

We wanted to make sure you saw President Trump’s invitation to have dinner with him in Cleveland, Ohio.

This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity includes dinner, VIP GOLD PASS access, and a photo with President Trump.

Our team will also cover the cost of your flight and hotel. All you have to do is show up! Contribute $5 before July 8th at 11:59 PM to be automatically entered to win dinner with President Trump for you and a guest.

Hurry, we’re selecting the winner on July 9th.

Contribute for Quick-Dinner-Entry here: https://donate.donaldjtrump.com/cleveland-sweepstakes

Good luck!

by Anonymousreply 30July 6, 2019 5:48 PM

XXXX,

I really want to meet you.

I’m traveling back to Cleveland to host a dinner to commemorate the 2016 Republican National Convention, and I really want YOU to be there with me as my special guest.

I noticed you haven’t entered yet, but, you’re one of my BEST supporters, XXXX, so I’ve decided to unlock an exclusive DOUBLE-ENTRY just for you.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT before 11:59 PM TONIGHT and you will be automatically entered TWICE to win a trip to meet me in Cleveland, Ohio. >>

by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2019 3:20 PM

You're one of his BEST supporters?! How many millions have you contributed?!

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2019 3:21 PM

President Trump asked us to personally reach out because he noticed your name wasn’t on the most recent list of 2020 Presidential Founders.

The President wants to know who stood by his side from the beginning, and he’s asked us to have the FINAL list of American Patriots on his desk TOMORROW MORNING.

Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to cement your name in history alongside President Trump’s.

Please contribute $5 by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to become an Official 2020 Presidential Founder and be on the FINAL list President Trump sees. >>

This is your LAST CHANCE, XXXX.

by Anonymousreply 33July 18, 2019 5:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!