Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bridget Everett

I love her. For a brief time there existed one episode of her own series on Amazon for pilot season, it didn't get picked up and the episode disappeared. The opening scene where she is getting fucked by a small black man with a huge penis (it looked very real) was so off the wall I fell in love. She has true charisma. Has anyone seen her show in NYC? Does she tour? Nice bazongas too I might add.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2019 1:53 AM

she is gross....seen her on andy cohen, she is pretty low..

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2019 12:48 AM

I saw her close for Amy Schumer and she was a force of nature. Hilarious, profane, and joyful at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2019 12:57 AM

What was her series on Amazon? Is it gone forever?

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2019 1:26 AM

She tries to hard to be self deprecating

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2019 1:49 AM

That show was wild...And funny, but too subversive to be a hit

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2019 5:41 AM

Does anyone have a guess as to whose name was bleeped out in her episode of Comedians in Cars getting Coffee?

by Anonymousreply 6July 21, 2019 8:53 PM

She is a total ft sweaty pig, loves to take her tits out, drag men on stage and sit on their faces.

by Anonymousreply 7July 21, 2019 9:02 PM

“Tell me, does this dick make my ass look big?”

That's pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 8July 21, 2019 11:01 PM

who is the small black actor with the schlong?

does he do private showings?

by Anonymousreply 9July 21, 2019 11:15 PM

I think she might be an aquired taste for some. I do love her, depite the fact she is pals with that Schumer creature.

Some clips at Vimeo and a full length special that I haven't seen yet. I can't post a link, but just go to Vimeo and type in her name. I'm sure YouTube has more.

by Anonymousreply 10July 21, 2019 11:22 PM

I've seen her in a few supporting or bit roles in movies. She's always playing the same character - the vulgar, loud, dykey friend/co-worker. Can she play anything else?

by Anonymousreply 11July 21, 2019 11:29 PM

She would be phenomenal as Ursula in the Little Mermaid reboot

by Anonymousreply 12July 21, 2019 11:56 PM

Watch that movie Patti Cake$ . So fucking good.

by Anonymousreply 13July 22, 2019 12:07 AM

I loved the Amazon pilot of her show. It was raunchy and out there but she had a lot of love for her students. Plus, Loni Anderson! It was some trial thing Amazon did by having members vote on what show they wanted to see more of so it didn't make the cut, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 14July 22, 2019 12:15 AM

I really like her. I like that there are weird people in the world like this. I like that she was born with looks outside the norm and instead of having a boring life she’s doing what she’s doing.

by Anonymousreply 15July 22, 2019 12:18 AM

She’s hilarious. Waaay out there and a really unique talent. She would have been fantastic as Ursula but I think Melissa McCarthy got cast because she’s a little more Disney than BE. Shame. It would have been great to see what she could have done with the part.

by Anonymousreply 16July 22, 2019 12:43 AM

R6, people are speculating that it's Bobcat Goldthwait. He's openly criticized Seinfeld in the past, and he has that grating voice and "crazy" hair. The preceding clip about John Belushi was probably placed there to throw off people's scent.

by Anonymousreply 17July 22, 2019 12:45 AM

She looks like a loose frau.

by Anonymousreply 18July 22, 2019 12:57 AM

I thought her Amazon pilot was excellent. That was the same year Glenn Close did a pilot and it was pretty good, too. A shame no one else picked up those shows.

by Anonymousreply 19July 22, 2019 1:05 AM

She’s hilarious and exhilarating live. Her midwestern-ness really came across in the Comedians in Cars episode.

by Anonymousreply 20July 22, 2019 1:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!